Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 pm

After severely beating the shit out of Goku downs, Gattsu turned his attention Mr. Positive, who was currently getting wasted by Puckboys magic. Puckboy was using a fire rune spell and was basically forcing Mr. Positive to walk over them and explode them. While on fire, Mr. Positive was saying, “This is fine. Everything is fine. I’m ok and positive.” Secretly, he was not fine but, he was Mr. Positive and was always happy.

Puckboy seemed to have that under control since he’s Destruction: 100 so, Gattsu went to help gaggs, who was getting furiously pucked by futa Faye. “This is gross to see.” Gattsu said, not really wanting to get close to them. Gaggs however, was enjoying himself immensely. His face was that of a very fast lewd cumming girl mixed with Caleb when he sees Command Knight. Faye’s looked like a small blonde loli with a dick bigger than her body as she pucked his little butthole away.

“Ok, I’ve had about enough of this.” Gattsu said. He would run over to futa Faye just as she began blasting nut out of Gaggs mouth and kick her right in the head. The force of this sent her flying out of gaggs butt and into a wall, smearing some of her shit drawing with futa goo. “SMH why would you stop her?” Gaggs said angrily, as if someone tagged him for raider Pokémon. “Look man, you have futa goo coming out of every hole on your body, it was time to stop. It shouldn’t of even started.” Gattsu said.

Within seconds, Futa Faye was back to her feet and charged the two. She slapped gaggs with her futa dong, which sent him flying a good few feet away. She attempted the same to Gattsu but, he jumped over it and gave her another kick to the head. This time, the kick connected with her temple and caused it to shatter, leaving her as a vegetable. Not like that’s really any different.

“SMH no my sweet futa Faye.” Gaggs said, running to her side. “Who’s going to pick me like that now Gattsu?! Who??!!” Gaggs yelled, tears and futa goo on his face. “You have your sword gaggs, it was time to let go.” Gattsu said, turning his back to him and going to help against Mr. Positive.

However, Puckboy had already reduced him to nothing, and was sitting there doing something relevant to all of this. Cuckboy was in the corner the whole time jerking it to futa Faye x gaggs while Caleb prayed secretly for a futa for him. Shadow Realm was victorious yet again, as the left the pile of ash and vegetable futa there and made their way back to HQ.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 6:46 pm

As the group made there way back to HQ, members started to leave to please themselves. Gaggs has picked up a couple of traps to spit roast him, cuckboy had a room full of lolis waiting for him, and Caleb decided to go sit on a cross while he was praying.

This left Puckboy and Gattsu alone again. :dongovan:

The two made their way to a backroom away from everyone else and locked the door. Before Gattsu could do anything, Puckboy was already ripping his pants off. Gattsu only managed to say no homo before Puckboy started giving him the good 123. A mix of gagging and slurping sounds could be heard as Puckboy tried fitting as much of Gattsu in his mouth as he could. After about 15 minutes of that, Gattsu left Puckboy looking like :gooed:

Gattsu would then turn Puckboy around and begin going up and down his puckhole with his dong head before pushing it in. Once he was all the way in, Gattsu would lean over and whisper “no homo tho” before ramming puckboys puckhole for the next few hours. By the time he was done, Puckboy would lie limp on the floor, butt in the air still. His face was all red and sweaty, almost like puckets old profile picture with the heart eyes. Gattsu would :gooed: Puckboys butt before getting up and saying, “we should probably go get our next mission.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 6:33 am

Gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post   RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for Gattsu to write fanfics by himself so I don’t burn people out with wen post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2