Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 1:48 am

“:wheretheheavenat:” Wolf said to Dolores. “I just said it. We gotta go kill someone. Plain and simple.” Wolf approached the end table and set the map down on it before pointing to the location of where Zodd was at.

“Here’s where he is, or supposed to be at least. Leonard mentioned that the guy has killed armies tho so, I doubt he’s anything like that other merc boss we took out.” Wolf rolled the map up and tucked it inside his bag. “Well, if you all are ready, let’s clap this guys cheeks.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 3:21 am

"Interesting." Dolores yawned with a tone that conveyed a considerable lack of interest. He put a hand to his mouth and yawned again as he looked over the map, taking it all in. "Armies, right?" He said, it didn't take long for that to set in. "Then that's not happening. If we handle it anything like Wyald, then we're going to get slaughtered like sheep." He picked a crumb out of his teeth and flicked it to the side.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 4:44 am

Carla was fighting off against some flying cats when suddenly, when she blinked, she was at the guild alongside Dolores, Lance and Wolf.

"Wait, what?" She asked, confused, before she shook her head. It felt so real, and it was refreshing to get out of a shithole.

"Alright, so new mission." She stroked her chin as she heard Wolf explaining the details. "I-Immortal? W-Well, we got through Wyald, so "Immortal" can't be that bad, can he?" She chuckled nervously, doing the face of an old man grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 4:51 am

"Carla," Dolores asked politely, "what are your magical abilities again? It's been some time since Wyald, have you learnt anything new yet?" He placed his elbows onto the table, and rested his head neatly onto his hands as he stared intently at her.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:05 am

"I can use light," Carla replied to Dolores. "Well, I haven't really learned anything new," She scratched the back of her head. "Except my magic is a bit stronger and I can do this!" She opened her palm and conjured a sword made out of light.

"It's kind of like those weapons they used a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:10 am

"I'm stunned, you might put us out of the job." Dolores remarked sarcastically, "how sharp is it?" He remarked to her, he stroked his chin and placed his steel bat onto the middle of the table. "If it can't cut through this, then there's no point to it." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:31 am

"Well I pierced through a guy with this, but okay. Ready? Here I go!" She swung her lightsword down at the steel bat. It didn't cut through it, but it still managed to cut through a decent portion.

"Well, how about that?! Not too shabby!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 5:39 am

Dolores looked at the sword, where it had been cut it the bat was now a deep red. Molten metal seeped from the wound and hit the wooden table. A fire broke out on top of it, thick red flames danced and waved on top of it. He didn't dare take the bat from it. "I would be impressed if it were to have cut all the way through." Dolores admitted, he sighed, "so the best we have is a light sword. It's a step ahead I guess, but we're still inadequate to fight against a man who can take out armies."

Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 am

“Yeah, have the guy who throws bombs and sits there and talks most the time gauge your abilities.” Wolf said. “You’ll be fine Carla, the guild wouldn’t have moved you up as well if they didn’t feel confident in your magical use.”

With that, the group would begin to make their way to where The Immortal was. Eventually, they came to a large plain the stretched outwards for miles. However, they would be greeted by the sight of countless bodies strewn about. Some missing several limbs, others only half of what they used to be. The once greenish brown grass had been stained a dark red from all the parts of people that laid about. Various weapons and armor pieces littered the battlefield as well, giving proof to what Leonard had said.

Towards the middle of it all sat a solitary man who had perched himself up on a rather large rock. He sat there holding a very large, cleaver like sword with its blade in the ground and leaned up against his shoulder. The man himself resembled more of a monster than anything else. He had short, spiky hair with deep red eyes and fangs that jutted outwards from his mouth. He had a very large build to him with most of his body being covered in scars

“That’s gotta be him,” Wolf said to the others. “No way he did all this by himself. He might look mean but, this is just impossible.”

As the group grew closer to the man, his red eyes fixated upon them. He would slowly rise and lift his sword from the ground. “More humans try to challenge me it seems. Very well, you’ll meet your fate all the same.”

Wolf would yell back to him, “So im assuming you’re the Immortal? Interesting name, let’s put it to the test.” Wolf would then pull out his sword and ready himself, blade facing directly at the man.

The man looked almost surprised at the mention of his name and said, “Yes but, that’s only a title. I am Zodd the Immortal, and you won’t live long enough to say it again.” Zodd would then rush forward towards the group, preparing to attack and kill each one.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 pm

"Eek! This guy is somehow worse than Wyald!" Carla said as Zodd was rushing towards them.

"W-Wolf! I'll try to blind him, okay?! Try to slice his head off and we'll see if he's really immortal!" As she said this, her staff began to glow. It would take a few seconds before she would flash light, as to give time for the others to cover their eyes.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Zodd noticed her staff beginning to glow and instead of going for an attack, he would dash forwards quicker and grab the staff in his hand, covering the glowing part with his palm. He would then look her up and down and smiled like a man who bought a kid for three coins at the helpless maiden. Zodd then grabbed Carla by her neck and lifted her up off the ground.

“Hey, let the thot go!” Wolf yelled, slashing downwards at the extended arm of Zodd. However, Zodd tosses Carla away a few feet before countering Wolfs sword with his own, using one arm to hold the blade while the other sent a punch to Wolfs gut, also knocking him back several feet.

“Is that all you have to offer? I thought the guild had actual warriors in their ranks. It’s as if they want you all slaughtered.” Zodd said before turning back to Carla, a lustful intent in his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Dolores had taken the time to observe the absolute carnage that their latest foe had caused. He had revealed his name, Zodd, and there and then, Dolores knew they had been sent against the God of War. Carla made the first move, Wolf then did and they promptly got beaten back.

Dolores began to think up a plan.

"You fools." Dolores cautioned, he stepped down onto one knee to pick Carla up with both hands. "Now then, Lance, support us with cover fire from a safe distance. Carla, bring out that sword. Wolf, I'll support you from the left."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Lance was a little over two hundred feet away from everyone else since he decided to hang back from the get go as there was no real reason for him to get close to the enemy. Once Carla and Wolf's initial attacks went nowhere Lance thought he'd try his luck next. He readied Golden Experience and drew an arrow from his quiver, it had a elegant look to it, most noticeably it's fletching looked like a large light blue feather. "Zephyr..." he said softly, it was the name of the arrow type. The Zephyr was a type of arrow imbued with a wind element enchantment that increased it's speed and piercing capabilities.

The archer took a deep breath as he pulled back on the bowstring "Here goes..." he released the string and fired the arrow at the Immortal, in what seemed like an instant the arrow would eat up the distance between Lance and his enemy, to Dolores and Carla the Zephyr would appear to be little less than a blur, even Wolf would be unable to keep track of it.

Well that's actually just what Lance thought was going to happen, but in reality the arrow went so slowly that Dolores and Carla had enough time to converse casually and even exchange weapons.

Last edited by Pocket-God on Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:01 pm

"Eek!" Carla grimaced as Zodd looked at her with lustful eyes. "S-Sure!" Carla said in response to Dolores and she created her lightsaber.

"Okay, monster, you're going down!" She pointed it at Zodd.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm

The Young Boy had not bothered to take a replacement bat for a single reason. "You're holding the blade wrong." Dolores said, years of training made it almost unbearable to look. "Please, my intention all along was for me to use the blade." He reached under his leather cloak and began to move them to the left, he didn't want them getting ignited the moment he picked up the sword.

Last edited by Gog Trump on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next