Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falconian Adventures RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Falconian Adventures RP  Empty
PostSubject: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Setting: Town square of Falconia. Numerous shops, bars, restaurants, and an almost endless flow of people going in and out of each.

A man in a full black outfit and long hair pulled back and away from his face was seen standing in an alleyway between the busy streets of Falconia. The dark, more secluded area seemed to suit him. With his back to the wall and arms crossed, he looked up towards the top of the building surrounding him to see a few birds playing in the air above him.

“Yo, birdies, could you guys lend me a hand for a second?” Wolf called to the birds. Two of the birds landed on the building and began what looked like whispering to one another before flying down towards the man, making sure to keep a safe distance.

One of the birds began to say, “How do we understand you? All other humans we see just sounds like loud monkeys.” Wolf slightly chuckled at this before explaining his magic, and situation to the birds. “You see, I’ve come along way to this city because I heard there’s opportunities become a great hero, even attain lordships from the King. That’s why I need you birdies to do a little flying around and let me know where I should go to start this goal.”

The birds both look at one another before simultaneously asking, “What’s in it for us?” Wolf have a devious looking grin before patting one of the pouches on his chest. “It just so happens I have some of the perfect bird seed here, some you all would love to eat.” The birds were quick to aid him once finding that out and began to fly all around the city in search of something that seemed like it could help Wolf. They returned and flew right on to Wolfs shoulders this time, both of the small birds giddy with excitement knowing they earned their reward.

“There’s a place in the town center with a bunch of strong and mean looking humans all around it!” The birds chirp excitedly. “You don’t say..” Wolf says to himself, hand raised to his chin. He decides to go and see it for himself before emptying out a bit of the seed for his new bird friends. The two birds flutter with happiness before pecking the seeds to their hearts content. “Make sure you tell us next time you need help!” One of the birds chirp. “Bring more food too!” The other yells before they both slightly chuckle with a whistling noise

————————————————————————————————————————

“Come one, come all! Step right up to be the new face of Falconia!” A man yells out, dressed in very fancy clothes and a large hat with a feather. “Falconia wants you to join our ranks of adventurers and help bring glory to our beautiful city! Who here is brave enough? Who here is strong enough? Only you can truly decide your fate. Why not make it one of a hero?”

Behind the man stood a very large building, with intricate carvings and very fine stonesmanship for the time. The building help only one very large window in the front, that held a large image of a white falcon, surrounded by assorted colors of stained glass. Above the massive doorway was a sign that read, “The Falconian Adventurers Guild” with two large torches on either side. The doors itself were a deep brown color with steel reinforcements to prevent any chance of someone entering without permission, or escaping... (goggu)

Wolf approached this wonder of a building, with high hopes that this was exactly what he was waiting for. Unfortunately, a line had built up from the door and extended for a good 200-300 feet from the doorway itself. “What a bother” Wolf groans to himself as he stood himself at the back of the line, awaiting for his entry to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Dolores pushed through the busy line, there were tons of squawks of indignation from his abruptness. He didn't want to wait 3 hours just to get into the guild.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:09 pm

A girl was humming through the street, looking around. "So this is Falconia...It's really different from home..." She nervously giggled before running into a large man. "Kyaaaah..!" She yelled as she hit the ground.

The man, turned and saw Carla on the ground, tear on her eye and putting her hand on her back.

"Ow ow ow..." She said before looking up and seeing the man staring at her. She flinched.

"Uh, can I help you with something, sir?" She meekly asked him. "Bitch, look where you're going next time!"

"Eeeeek! Sorry!!" She bowed to him. The man turned his head around making a tsk sound.

"Um, sir? Can I ask you something...?"

"What." He said with a harsh tone that sent chills down Carla's spine. "T-These people there.. What are they doing exactly..?"

The man looked at the line of people. "Them? They're joining Falconia's guild: "The Falconian Adventurers Guild"

"Guild...? Oh! So this is what people were telling me to do! Join this guild and be an adventurer!...And I could maybe meet my darling charming prince...❤️" She said while drooling at the thought.

The man was dazed for a few seconds, before laughing. "You, join that guild? Haha, you made my day. Listen, that guild requires something you don't have: Strength!" He laughed, but Carla was still silent. The man stopped laughing and somewhat, managed to detect determination from her.

"I guess you can try your luck. Just go into the line...They will give you a paper to fill and will test you to see which role you're best suited to....Good luck." He walked away, disappearing into the mass of civilians wandering the streets.

"Jeez, what a jerk! I'll show him a thing or two one day!" Carla stood up, dusting herself off. She then walked to the back of the line, behind another large man.

"Excuse me...This is where we sign up for the guild, right?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 2:09 am

Lance exited a rather fancy looking house after masterfully executing some amazing tactics, he was just in time to hear the guild guy advertising that they were restructuring new people. He straightened his outfit a bit but he left his hair in it's messy state.

The lanky blonde made his way over to the line and took the spot directly behind the shrine maiden. He gazed at a few of the other people in line but he stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 11:05 am

Wolf noticed a very odd looking man in a strangely colored suit had started trying to push through people in order to get to the front. He was about to go and stop him but, two very large, fully armored guards appeared before the man pushing his way through. “Back of the line with you, scum! You will wait the same as everyone else!” They both yelled at the man, before picking him up by his arms and legs, walking him to the back of the line, and throwing him behind the now two people behind Wolf. “Serves you right.” Wolf says to the man on the ground, a sharp tone to go along with it.

In the midst of this happening, a woman behind Wolf asked him about the line and if this was for the heroes guild. Wolf looked her up and down while thinking to himself, “wow, she’s super thicc. :yareyaresweatin:”, then answered her, “I believe so but, I’m not entirely sure. I’m new to the city and was looking for somewhere I could go to make a name for myself.” Wolf pauses to notice a very tall, slender man behind the thicc maiden. Wolf leans in closer to the maiden and says, “what’s up with the pretty boy here. He doesn’t seem like much of a fighter.” Slightly snickering under his breath.

—————

The man announcing the guild to everyone began to notice the line forming and decided to take matters into his own hands to help the process go faster.

“Ladies and gentleman who have lined up to join the guild, we have exciting news for you! As you might have been able to tell, we are having some struggles getting everyone through our doors and into the spotlight of heroism. With that being said, we will now no longer be accepting single heroes, but groups of four! Think of the possibilities with four mighty heroes all joining forces! It’s truly magnificent!-“ the man continues, only trying to sell his point to everyone around.

Four heavily armed guards emerged from the guild, with one noble in between them holding a piece of paper and a quill. He begins going down the line and counting groups of four to join together. As he makes his way closer, he ends up approaching Wolf, who just so happened to be labeled the first of the four, Carla being the second, Lance being the third, and the man who was thrown on the ground, Dolores, the fourth. The new unlikely team was then brought forth into the guild, awaiting their shot at true glory.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 11:19 am

Carla would be stunned as she saw Wolf's face, and she blushed. "O-Oh!" She snapped back into reality. "I-I see! I'm new too!" She then heard him mention a very tall and slender man behind her, and so she turned and saw him.

(Wow, this guy is tall!..but he's too skinny...) Carla looked back to Wolf and whispered back to him:"Yeah, but to be fair, I also don't look much like a fighter... I think we shouldn't judge a book by its cover..."

The noble approached the team of four and so they entered the guild. The priestess/shrine maiden would be awestruck as it was a place she had never seen before.

"Owow...This place is beautiful! I would be really happy to work her for the rest of my life!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Dolores looked at his new group, before he asked them a question.

"What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Lance had mostly just come to check out what was going on, he didn't really plan on joining or anything to that effect and yet suddenly he found himself in a team already, a team consisting of Lance, an oddly dressed teen, a shrine maiden and some guy with a rather wild look to him.

But it was done already so Lance didn't even bother protesting, he just stayed silent and went along with it until the oddly dressed teen asked a question "My name's Lance, it's a pleasure to meet you, that goes for you two as well." he replied meekly to Dolores and then glanced at Carla and Wolf during the last part of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 5:44 pm

"You look like a faggot." Dolores admitted to Lance, "I hope we can get along."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 5:46 pm

"I hope so too." The blonde said with a faint smile, on top of the fact that he just didn't care, he had been called a faggot plenty of times before so he was used to it.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Wolf looks up at the Lance and says, “They call me Wolf,” with a slight pause, he sticks his thumb out towards Dolores, “who’s this clown calling a faggot when he’s basically wearing women’s clothes.” Wolf says before laughing at his own joke. “Things’ll work out just fine. And hey, if worse comes to worse, we can always take turns with this girl to relieve some stress :dongovan:” Wolf says, motioning at Carla. As he went to give her a joking look, she had already gone ahead, leaving the 3 behind.

“Well, let’s get moving then. Looks like we’ll be getting to know each other well soon.” Wolf says to Lance and Dolores, giving them a smile and thumbs up.

—————————————————

The three adventurers go to meet up with Carla, who had already found her way inside. The building outside showed little of the true beauty of the Falconian Adventurers guild. The massive doors were pushed open to reveal a solid marble floor, patterned with white and black blocks in a checkerboard like pattern. The walls were also built of the same marble, this time in a solid white with intricate carvings all through our the blocks. The ceiling was the same white look but, with golden accents along the ceiling, all shining brightly against the light of a massive golden chandelier. The ceiling itself was about 40 feet above the heads of the adventurers, while the length of the building spanned for what seemed like a mile.

Adventurers were spread all through the building, each one bustling with excitement at the chance to become a new hero. Alongside one wall was a large wooden counter with an almost cherry colored red to it. Behind it we’re about 15 nobles, all dressed to match the splendor of the building, handing out quests and assignments to any adeventurer who came their way. Above them was a large sign that read,

“Greetings Adventurers! Here is where you will receive all of your guild tasks. The rankings for tasks are as follows:

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Sapphire
Diamond

Each hero will be awarded rank for tasks completed. Must bring proof of completion. We are not accountable for any deaths, injuries, or anything that could harm you. Have a great day!”
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 2:17 pm

Carla would be joined by Wolf, Lance and Dolores. "This place is so biiiiiiig..Ah!" She said as she realized the others caught up with her.

"Since we're now a team, I think we should introduce ourselves!" She said, oblivious to the fact they had introduced themselves. Nonetheless, they would introduce themselves to her.

"U-Uh, Nice to meet you! M-My name is Carla, pleased to meet you!" She bowed, holding her staff with her two hands.

"S-So, uhm..What do we do now? Also...Who's going to be the leader?" She cluelessly asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 2:45 pm

After the second round of introductions when the leader role was brought up Lance glanced monetarily at each of his partners, none of them particularly looked like they'd be a good leader but looks could often be deceiving.

"If I might make a suggestion...we could each have a turn being the leader for a quest and then after everyone's had a go at it whoever worked out the best should be the leader..alternatively we could all make decisions together, although that wouldn't be as effective as a single leader." he spoke meekly as per the usual and he didn't focus on anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 2:49 pm

“I don’t really like people too much so, someone else can deal with that kinda role,” Wolf says, putting his hands behind his head. “We can’t have a woman as a leader cause then we’ll look like a joke. Same with this clown in the rainbow suit too so, looks like it’s on you pretty boy :dongovan:” Wolf says while giving lance a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 3:01 pm

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! Women can be better than men in leadership roles, you know!" outburst Carla as she heard Wolf's comment.

"But even so, I don't think I'm viable for such a position....Looks like it's either Lance or Dolores, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falconian Adventures RP    Falconian Adventures RP  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falconian Adventures RP
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next