Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:41 pm

"Darn it," Calah said. "The only upside to this is we get a break. But still, what if he learns to gain more power?" Calah's eyes then landed over on Haar. "I guess we should go help that guy then head to Crimea castle. The others are waiting for us."

Before the battle had ended . . .

Despite being in a depressing mood of Lucia being captured she greeted her new guests happily. She wanted to know individually who each of them were.

"I am Micaiah," Micaiah began.

"Oh!" Elincia suddenly said. "I've heard of you. The Priestess of Dawn, the silver-haired maiden."

"Y-Yes," she replied.

"I happily welcome you here."

"We're looking for one of the sacred orbs. Crimea has one of them."

"Yes, I know what you speak of," Elincia replied and had one of her guards fetch it. "And who are you?" She looked at Edward.

"I am Edward," he replied. "Just a man from Daien."

"Edward has saved my life more times than I can count," Micaiah put in. "He's a good man."

"Well, welcome, Edward," Elincia said. She then looked at Stefan. "Ah, Stefan, I know you. I remember you from the war."

"Huh?" Stefan was surprised she had remembered. "We never even had a conversation, I am honored you remember me."

"Nonsense, of course I remember."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:54 pm

"Let's go, then. But that guy didn't seem to know anything about his powers," Lex said, they approached Haar, "He's someone who got his powers recently, inexperienced. I suppose we could win if we hurry and beat him before he gains power. Maybe those orbs we're gathering will help us, who knows. Otherwise, the events of five years ago will most likely happen again...And this time, we aren't as prepared for it as we were."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:56 pm

They then made their way back to the castle and greeted Queen Elincia.

"So these are the final two you were waiting for?" Elincia asked. "Haar, are you all right?"

"Yeah, just a couple wounds," he replied. "But man, these two outsiders sure are tough."

"I am Queen Elincia," she said to them. "Who are you?" She first looked at Lex.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Lex stared at her for a couple of minutes, she truly lived to her beauty. "Huh? Oh, sorry," Lex scratched his head. "My mind wandered off for a bit. I'm Lex, Lex Avendura, your majesty...Although, you most likely knew me as the leader of the white knights five years ago, The White Lion. I am rather pleased to meet you." He bowed down to her.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:22 pm

"Oh, I have heard of you," she replied. "Ha, I'm glad you ended up not being a villain. Welcome, to Crimea, Lex." She then looked at Calah next. "And you?"

"I-I am Calah," he replied, entrapped by her beauty. "I too am from Universe 7. But my father is from this planet his name was Greil, also known as Gawain."

"You're the son of Sir Gawain?" Elincia asked. "It's an honor to meet you. Welcome to Crimea, Calah."

"Thank you, your majesty," Calah replied. He then stared into her eyes and he sensed a sudden sadness. "Queen Elincia, I know your greetings are sincere. But I can't help but sense a sadness, are you all right?"

". . . My sister, Lucia," she began. "She was captured by the Order of Ashera. It was my fault. They said they'll execute her if I don't stand down and let them take the castle. Tomorrow is when the army plans to attack."

"Queen Elincia," Calah began. "I'll head to their camp and find where they have her. If they make no attempts to kill her then I'll wait for an opportunity to free her. It may not be until the army marches. If they lose this battle, which they will. Then they would save your sister for after that fact when they have no other option."

". . . That's a good point," she replied. "But I don't want to put you at any risk."

"Nonsense, it would be my pleasure."

"And the rest of us will help you defend the castle," Micaiah replied.

"Thank you so much, all of you," Elincia said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:33 pm

"My whole life was a series of risky battles, this isn't anything different." Lex smirked. "So, who will be defending the castle and who will join Calah?" Lex asked.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:37 pm

"I'll go alone," Calah replied. "You guys need as many people as you can here at the castle."

"I agree with him," Haar said. "But man, I really hope I get to kill Ludvec."

"Please don't," Elincia suddenly said. "I know this is war. But if any soldier surrenders please spare them and if you can help it, take Ludvec alive. As long as he is defeated, the Order of Ashera soldiers will stand down. They put more trust in him than Ashera."

"Very well," Haar replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:40 pm

"Okay, good luck, Calah." Lex put his hand on his shoulder. "I'll stay there and defend the castle...Besides, I'm the only one who can stand up should that guy show up again...Speaking of, do you know him?" He asked Haar and Elincia, "Kinda tall, silver hair? He was probably one of those Laguz...A dragon tribe, from what I heard." He described his appearance to Elincia, since Haar fought against him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 pm

"I'll be off then," Calah said, he then left.

"He sounds like he's probably a white dragon," Elincia replied. "But no, he doesn't sound particularly familiar. The only male white dragon I've met was Nasir."

"And it definitely wasn't, Nasir," Haar put in.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:48 pm

"I'd say more like USED to be a white dragon," Lex said. "He became something completely different, something we didn't want to see again. But who is this Nasir? Maybe we could find them and ask them."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:49 pm

"Nasir is a white dragon, he lives in Goldoa," Elincia replied. "He's one of King Dheginsea's most trusted advisors."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:51 pm

"Dheginsea...Oh yeah, he was on of the three heroes Paradox brought with him," Lex said. "Is he an enemy or our ally, here? In any case, I'm very concerned about this Laguz who fought with us. I must try to get any information I can."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:53 pm

"I-I guess I don't know the answer to that question," Elincia replied. "Many of the dragons are good people. Dheginsea included. But he has always served Ashera."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:10 pm

"Well, we certainly know that the one who attacked us isn't a good person," Lex said. "So, is Goldoa our next stop?" Lex asked. "If we can take out Dheginsea, I'd wager we would take a good deal out of the order of Ashera."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:12 pm

"Next we're heading to Gallia," Micaiah replied. "And then Goldoa. If Dheginsea is a member of the Order, I'm unsure he'll be in Goldoa. He could be at the Tower of Guidance."

. . .

"There she is," Calah thought to himself as he saw Lucia locked up, guarded. "Looks like I'll have to wait for the army to march, but I'll watch just in case."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 30 of 59Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next