Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:17 pm

"Okay, sounds good. I'm kinda tired, is there a room where I could take a teeny-weeny nap?" Lex asked. "Also, I become a brilliant tactician while sleeping." Lex tried to brag.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:18 pm

"Yes, of course," Elincia replied. "I'll have a servant take you to your room at once. We'll fight at sunrise."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:38 pm

"Thanks!" Lex said, before he was led into a room. There, he jumped into the bed and closed his eyes. But still, he couldn't truly rest, he kept thinking of Jodore and the possible return of the Beast. Something Lex was afraid of happening.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 4:40 pm

The next day had come and Ludvec's army stood outside Queen Elincia's castle. They broke through the first line of defense and now stood for the final battle.

"This is it!" Ludvec yelled. "The final battle is at hand! Kill them all and whoever brings me Elincia's head will be promoted three ranks! Charge!!" Several soldiers stayed in formation around Ludvec and the rest headed towards their enemies.

"Remember everyone!" Geoffrey yelled. "Take down Ludvec and we win the battle!! Keep defenses high and protect the Queen at all costs!"

. . .

"It's time," Calah said. The army was gone, but a decently sized force still stood on guard. Lucia had a noose tied around her neck as she stood in the middle of the crowd of soldiers. She had been standing there for a while now. Suddenly, a beam from Calah cut her rope and Calah appeared, catching her. Bruises covered her body and she was barely conscious.

"They sure did a number on you," Calah said looking down at her. "Sorry about that. My name is Calah, the Queen sent me."

"Th-thank you," she said shortly before falling unconscious.

"Get him!!" a soldier yelled. "Don't let him escape with her!" Calah threw Lucia onto his shoulder and flew up into the sky.

"Sorry, but you're not getting her," Calah said. He then began forming ki in his free hand. "And you're going to pay for what you did to this girl!" He then launched ki blasts down at the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 9:20 pm

"It seems Crimea is having their fair share of problems," Caineghis said, sitting on his throne. He was a large burly man that looked very similar to Soan. Except instead of green hair he had red hair and a red beard that tied around looking like a lion's mane. On his head were two ears as well. He was the Lion King--King of Gallia. "We should have aided them."

"You're probably right," Ranulf replied. A skinnier and shorter man with blue hair and ears as well as a long blue tail. He was of the cat tribe. "But there's nothing to be done now. In any case, King Tibarn is on his way to Gallia with his orb. We can at least help gather the orbs."

"What about Goldoa? Dheginsea, is he our enemy?" Caineghis asked.

"Yes, unfortunately the rumors were true. King Dheginsea along with his Goldoa army are in the Tower of Guidance. They have sided with Ashera. He also has his orb with him. With further complicates things."

"Dheginsea . . . I wish it didn't have to be this way. And what about Kilvas? Did King Tibarn reason with King Naesala at all?"

"Unfortunately not," Ranulf replied. "It seems Naesala has been under a blood pact this entire time with Lord Zel to save his people."

"Naesala . . . Hmph, he really was a good King after all. In any case, I don't see why that hinders him from giving us the orb. What are the blood pact conditions?"

"He must do whatever the Order of Ashera commands and in return his people are given all suitable needs. And you know that you die if you break the blood pact. If he breaks it, they also promised to slaughter his people."

"How horrible," Caineghis replied. "If we tear their pact apart we could free Naesala from this. But we also need his orb."

"Zel isn't going to let his guard down and just let us go to Kilvas though. We'll have to do some kind of infiltration so there is no interaction with Naesala."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:03 am

"Okay! Where's this ludvig guy?! I'll take care of him!" Lex said, eager to fight. "Hey, Ludvig! I don't want your sloppy seconds, show yourself!" Lex was plowing through any soldier that came his way with ease.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:30 am

"It seems an individual soldier is hollering your name, Commander Ludivc," a soldier replied.

"Oh?" Ludvic asked. "Hoping he can end this all by slaying me no doubt. If he can get to me, I'll gladly accept his challenge."

Even though the Order had broken through the first line of defense, Crimea was holding itself well.

"Hey, Greeny," Haar began. "I know that Lex kid wants to take down Ludvic, but I'm going to go give it a try too."

"O-Okay." Haar than ran off killing anyone in his path.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:15 pm

"How many soldiers are there?" Lex was plowing through each one of them, and he saw Haar. "Hey, Yarr, how does this Ludvig look like? Think you can lead me to him?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:19 pm

"Oy, oy, it's Haar," he replied. "He's a pretty muscular guy wearing heavy armor. He's got slick back brown hair. Uh, but I'm not going to lead you to him. I want to beat you to him." Haar then bolted on by.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:22 pm

"Eh...? Y-You think this is a race?..." Lex was confused. "...Well, you're on! UBERLIMIT!" Lex used his technique and he was now two times faster and stronger. "Slick back brown hair..." He began uttering this words, and he saw someone with those attributes.

"There!!" Lex sped towards Ludvic, "Take this!" He attempted to deal a sweeping kick.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:53 pm

"Uh, no fair," Haar said, seeing Lex speed past him. Luckily for him, the one he attacked wasn't Ludvic. Haar then ran past Lex as he fought him. "Well, looks like you found him, Lex."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 4:41 pm

"Bruh," Lex said as he hit fake Ludvic, "I don't think this is him, this is only a false one! Get lost then!" Lex attempted to kick fake Ludvic away, and continue his search for the real one.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Haar blasted away a line of soldiers and behind them was Ludvic.

"Heh, looks like I found you first, Ludvic," Haar said.

"Oh, and who are you?" Ludvic asked.

"The name is Haar," he replied.

"Sir Haar . . . Yes, I've heard that name before. One of the most powerful warriors in all of Tellius. If I didn't have Ashera's blessing upon me, I would never have fought."

"You're going to need more than that broad's blessing," Haar replied.

"How dare you talk about our goddess like that!" Ludvec yelled.

"How dare you call her my goddess," Haar replied. He rushed forward launching and uppercut at Ludvic's chin.

"Guh! Strong indeed!" Ludvic yelled. He lowered his face and looked back at Haar, smiling. "But not strong enough!!" Ludvic threw a right hook into Haar's cheek and knocked him through the air.

"Oy, oy, why is this guy so strong?" Haar said while on the ground.

"Geez, Haar just got his butt handed to him?" Edward said. "Let's just hope Ludvic doesn't have five lives like Jarod did or we're in serious trouble. He's already almost as strong as Jarod was on his last life."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 4:56 pm

"Yaar!" Lex shouted as Haar was punched by Ludvic. "What the hell is happening, how are they so strong?! Gah, whatever! Now you're mine!" Lex rushed towards Ludvic and he sent a ki blast towards him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Ludvic launched a blast forward too, negating Lex's.

"Come," Ludvic said. He was about to run towards Lex, but Calah appeared slamming his foot onto the back of Ludvic's head. He then continued onwards towards Elincia.

"Oh, hey guys," Calah said. "Hey, Ludvic, I got Lucia back!"

"What?!" Ludvic exclaimed, looking back up. "Grr."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 31 of 59Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next