Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:10 am

"Well, I think you're a good guy too," Ekrev replied. "I-It's such a different feeling, you know? I used to get beat up every day by bullies and I hated it. Now here I am in the heat of battle, getting beat up and fighting too. But I'm loving every moment of it! Thanks for your concern Grimm, but I want to go as long as I've got fuel in me!!"

Ekrev shot forward and more red sparks coursed around his body, he was getting near his limit but he wanted to win. Ekrev jumped in the air and slammed his leg down at Grimm's head. If the attack hit, he'd smash Grimm into the ground. But if Grimm dodged, Ekrev would flip down facing Grimm while upside down and fire a Mystletainn Wave--it'd be the last energy attack he could use.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:16 am

Grimm leapt to the side and dodged Ekrev's kick. However, Ekrev flipped around and fired an energy attack. Grimm held it with both hands and tried to push with all his might. It was until he reached the edge of the arena that he bearhugged it and cancelled it, but it took a lot of effort as he was now panting.

"Huff...Puff...Well, if you get off to being punched, then, good for you..." Grimm said, slowly walking towards him. The pure earthling was too hitting his limits.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 am

"Heh, no more of those for me," Ekrev admitted aloud. "Just fist to fist martial arts!" Ekrev rushed Grimm and began throwing a flurry of attacks forward.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:26 am

Grimm was hit by all of the attacks and he walked a bit backwards, but still, he would not yield. "Stop...pinching me." Grimm said, all the while trying to grab Ekrev by the head and throw him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:34 am

Ekrev was grabbed by the head, but as Grimm tried to throw him Ekrev would instead grab Grimm's head and then land on his feet. His chest however was now open for a hit.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:40 am

Grimm would go for a punch since Ekrev's chest was opened. All the while trying to sweep Ekrev's feet.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:46 am

Grimm's final two blows would land true and knock Ekrev out of bounds.

"And the winner is Grimm! What a fantastic battle!!"

"W-Wow, that was fun," Ekrev said, having trouble getting to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:52 am

"Yeah, it was. You put a number on me...How can anyone try to bully you now." Grimm said, approaching Ekrev.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am

"Hehe, well they don't try anymore," Ekrev replied.

. . .

"Soon we will strike," Arvis said.

"Indeed," a man said. He had long green hair and wore red clothes. They were watching the tournament on a monitor. "Look at them all enjoying themselves, those worthless fools. I look forward to crushing them all. Especially, Quan."

"How delightful that we have a plan for each hero. Sigurd will be slain by my hand, Eldigan will fall to our side, and Quan will fall to your hand. Soon, we will begin!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 12:20 pm

"I can figure." Grimm replied. "Looks like a big fight is coming, so how about we sit and watch?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmph, time of truth will come soon." Flint said, he too was watching the tournament on the monitor.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Leif and Ares squared each other up and began their battle. They fought long and hard. This time, Ares had progressed even further in his training than Leif. The two of them then threw an attack forward that would knock each other out of bounds at the same time.

"Huh, that's new!" Sigurd exclaimed.

"Uhhh, um," the announcer had no idea what to do. However, it didn't matter as they would soon be distacted by dark clouds that rolled across the sky. From some distance of the city were seven orbs and a dragon came forth from them.

"I will grant you one wish, what do you desire?" the dragon asked, his name, Shenron. However, a dark energy seeped from the dragon balls. Something wasn't right.

"I, Emperor Arvis ask that you resurrect the dark god Loptous!!" Arvis exclaimed.

"Mmm, this wish will be granted, but you must choose a host."

"My son, Julius."

"Your wish, has been granted . . ." Shenron then roared shortly afterwards and he disappeared. The Dragon Balls then shattered and a dark energy filled the air. The clouds remained dark and red bolts of lightning scorched through the air.

"The Age of Darkness begins," Arvis said. "Now to the tournament."

. . .

"What is going on?!" Ekrev exclaimed. "These clouds . . . and that damp feeling of darkness."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 12:38 pm

"They didn't say it was going to get cloudy in the weather news, so I assume some shit is going to happen." Grimm replied.

Sophie looked up, but didn't care, she was fiddling with her phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The dark god...With them, we shall rule over this unclean world and purify it." Flint said, grinning. "You have done well to raise Julius, lord Arvis."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 12:43 pm

"Julius is the perfect vessel indeed," Arvis said. Soon, their dark ship would loom over the heads of the tournament. Arvis floated out of his ship alongside the 12 Deadlords, Travant, and Bobidi.

"Arvis?!" Sigurd exclaimed.

"Valflame," Arvis said. Suddenly the audience would be blown away by a flamed ki blast. Most people were killed instantly, many suffered, and very few evaded the attack.

"What in the world?!" Lewyn exclaimed. He was one of the few who evaded the attack. He was the Master of the Wolf School and Ced's father. He had a bit longer than average green wavy hair.

"Arrrvissss!!!" Sigurd exclaimed in rage.

The Flame Emperor stared down at his former friend with a psychotic smile, flames reflecting off of his face.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:27 pm

"Arvis. So he was still alive." Silva had been watching the tournament and he looked up. "Sophie. It's only the two of us, but, we will make up for more than enough. Let's go."

"Ugh, fine, Dad." Sophie and Silva then readied themselves for a fight.

"You...I've seen you before." Grimm said as he saw Arvis once more.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Arvis however paid no mind to Grimm this time. His attention was focused at the current situation, and Sigurd.

"Deadlords, spread your havoc throughout the city!" Arvis commanded. They then left to kill anyone in their way.

"Crap, we have to go and stop them," Quan said. All of the fighters from the tournament have barely had time to recover. Arvis, this was all part of your plan, wasn't it?!

"I know you guys are out of energy, but go," Sigurd said to the fighters who competed in the tournament. "The three of us will take care of Arvis."

"And that's Travant too," Quan said. "You guys might not remember him though."

"Curse them, I can't believe they go this far!" Eldigan yelled. However, he then fell to his knees as something began to take him.

"Huh, Eldigan?!" Sigurd excalimed.

"Gaahhhh!!!" It was Bobidi's magic. Similar to Babidi, Bobidi could enter one's mind and make them a slave. However his was more advanced in some ways, it's reach was greater and power unbreakable. However, it could only be used on one person at a time. Soon, Eldigan would rise with an "M" on his forehead.

"E-Eldigan?" Sigurd asked.

"Heh, Sigurd, time to die!!!" Eldigan clenched Sigurd's throat and carried him away from the arena.

"Eldigan! Sigurd!" Quan yelled. Soon, Travant would fly down in front of Quan.

"Are you ready to die, Quan?" Travant asked.

"You . . . You've gotten unbelievably more powerful!" Quan exclaimed.

"Indeed I have, now die!" Travant burst forward beginning their battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 17 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next