Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 10:12 am

"Don't you die, Old man!" Grimm said, as he ran away from the tournament, heeding Sigurd's advice.

"Hm. I stand corrected. Sophie, you go with the rest of them. Things got worse." Silva spoke.

"B-But Dad-"

"Don't Argue!" He yelled. "Do as I say and GO!" Sophie then followed his orders and ran with the likes of those who participated in the tournament.

Silva then scoffed and he flew towards Arvis, facing him. "Arvis, was it? I don't know nor care about what you have with those three, but you came here and ruined my spectacle, and also threatened the safety of my daughter. I hope you have a death wish, I will be sure to fulfill it." Silva then cracked his knuckles, glaring at Arvis ferociously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Flint, alongside the deadlords, were wrecking havoc throughout the city as ordered by Arvis.

"Cause chaos where ever you can," Flint said. "They will know of our pain."

"Always with pain, aren't you?" A well built man, with only a vest that revealed his bare torso, and green slicked back spiky hair spoke. "Have some fun at least, duude. You don't get to blow up shit everyday, stop making this dramatic."

"Silence, you two." The one in front of them and presumably leading them was a slender woman of short proportions, she had dark blue neck length hair and wore a purple robe. "Lord Arvis has entrusted us with an important mission. Do it with conviction and determination, not of some purely personal reason. Is that clear...Flint, Jonas?"

"Yes, yes." Jonas and Flint replied.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 10:41 am

"Hmph, Silva," Arvis began. "You're way out of your league . . . Not that anyone else is any better. You arrogant dolts will all die, I'll recreate this world in my own image."

. . .

"Hey, you guys!!" Seliph yelled. "Stop right there!" Seliph and Bakura approached Jonas and Flint.

"You've caused enough mayhem," Bakura said. "It's time for you to answer for it!"

. . .

A man with black hair and red leather clothing slowly walked the streets of Central City, destroying all in his path. His eyes were black and pupils red. His skin was pale and there were cracks on his face like it was made out of clay. His name was Mus.

"Stop it!!" Leif yelled, hurling down from the air and throwing a knee down at Mus. Mus however threw Leif off to the side and stared down at him.

"You poor child, give up the fight. It's meaningless to resist the Flame Emperor."

"Aw, shut up," Altena said, appearing. "You're going down!"

". . ."

. . .

Travant threw furious blows back at Quan, the Golden Deer Master beginning to have trouble keeping up. Travant swept his legs from underneath him and as Quan fell, Travant threw a brutal blow to his face that knocked him into a wall.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen," Travant said. "Is that all you have, Quan?"

. . .

"Eldigan, snap out of it!!" Sigurd exclaimed, as he blocked Eldigan's brutal blows. Sigurd flew forward and slammed a fist into his chest and threw him down at the Earth. The Black Eagle then shot back upwards shoving his fist into Sigurd's gut. He then would follow with a knee to the same spot and slam his fists down on Sigurd's back, knocking him into the ground.

"It's over, Sigurd," Eldigan said.

"Not by a long shot," Sigurd replied, standing back up. Eldigan's power is insane, but can I really beat him? I have the power, but I don't know about the guts. Eldigan is . . . my friend, but he'll destroy all I care about if I don't do something!

"M-Master?" Ekrev said from a bit of a ways away alongside Ares.

"Father, why is this happening?" Ares asked. "We have to get him back to his senses!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 11:17 am

"Yeah, you're a psychopath like the orders. Instead of talking, show what's your worth." Silva then rushed towards Arvis and he would start the fight with a combo: First, a punch to his face, second, an elbow to the gut before finishing him with a kick to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm? It's those kids," Jonas spoke as Bakura and Seliph appeared. "You guys are pretty strong, aren't you?! It's boring killing these people without any sort of resistance...so, you two will make it worthwhile!"

"This is not a game, Jonas. Neither for us and for them, it's a lesson on how harsh life can be...Especially the son of Sigurd, who has lived in luxury all his life and never knew our struggle...He makes me mad just by looking at him!!" Flint charged a ki blast and threw it at Seliph.

"Same ol' Flint. Well, it's you and me now, fag." Jonas assumed a stance, before jumping at Bakura, going for a kick to his face.

"Like, stop right there!" Sophie had confronted the woman that was leading Flint and Jonas, they had split up somewhere before Bakura and Seliph showed themselves.

The woman was throwing ki blasts around, without a care in the world, her face stood expressionless.

"You are of the Williams. What do you seek to do with me? Stop me?" The woman asked.

"Well, duh," Sophie replied in an annoyed tone. "That's what the good guys do. And besides...you look like to be an interesting fight."

"Hmph. You all are the same, fight this and fight that. But, I will bow to your desires and entertain you." The two of them then ran towards each other and locked themselves in a pummel duel.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 11:32 am

Silva's punch slammed into Arvis' face, then the elbow to the gut, and finally the kick to the ground. Soon after, Arvis would fly back up. He dusted himself off and looked back at Silva, he was completely unscathed.

"I've been dying to use a chiropractor joke," Arvis said. "But unfortunately, you're not even strong enough to be one."

. . .

Seliph shot a blast forward at Jonas' exploding the two of them and then flew at him throwing a kick at his head.

Bakura was slammed in the face by Jonas' kick and as he flew back he shot a wave forward.

. . .

Mus was kicked backwards by both Altena and Leif as they struck together. The two of them then threw a rapid assault, Mus however was dodging all of their attacks and sighed, "You poor fawns." He then twirled in a circle kicking them both off to the side. "It's amazing how much weaker warriors have grown over the years." Perhaps the two of them would've stood a better chance had they been at full power.

. . .

"Travant, you're not winning this!" Quan exclaimed, throwing himself back to his feet. "Gáe Bolg Wave!!!" He shot a golden wave forward at Travant.

"Ooo, just what I was waiting for!" Travant said. "Gungnir's Wave!" Travant sent a wave of his own forward at Quan's. It quickly overtook Quan's and swallowed him whole. The Golden Deer Master then fell onto one knee as blood covered his body.

"W-What was that? It was similar to Gáe Bolg, yet different."

"Gungnir," Travant replied. "Too much time was spent on you by your father, our master. So I took it upon myself to develop my own technique. You thought you were so special . . . your power is just a handy down. Mine is my own!"

. . .

"Goodbye!" Eldigan yelled. He began to form a massive red energy ball over his head and threw it down at Sigurd.

"W-Wait, you'll kill us all!" Sigurd yelled. "I have no choice! Divine Tyrfing!!!" Sigurd summoned a ki blast into the sky and slammed it into Eldigan's energy.

"M-Master Eldigan!!!" Ekrev yelled.

"Father!!!!" Ares screamed. Hearing his student and son's cries Eldigan suddenly regained consciousness. The M on his forehead disappeared and he let go of control over his wave.

"Ares, Ekrev," Eldigan said, shortly before Sigurd's attack pushed Eldigan's back and it swallowed him whole.

"NO, FATHER!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 am

"Hah. Snarky, aren't we?" Silva said, trying to act tough. But deep down, he was troubled that Arvis came out of that unscathed, Silva knew a combo like that would have at least some bruises to either of the three master.

"You won't be cracking jokes after I finish with you!!" Silva rushed towards Arvis and attacked him with blows all over his body.

Flint was kicked, but as he was reaching the ground, he landed on his arms and did a backflip, attempting to hit Seliph in the chin by kicking him. If he succeeded, he would approach Seliph, put his hand on his gut and send him flying with a kiai.

Jonas crossed his arms in an X way to block against the ki blast. "Hargh!" He used ki to bolster his defense, and the attack exploded as it hit him. "Not bad, not bad," The smoke cleared out and Jonas was still standing, his vest only cut a bit. "Yeah, you're not much of a challenge when you can't fight at full power. But don't worry, I will go easy on you."

The woman and Sophie were fighting. Sophie went with a sweeping kick to her face, however, the woman lowered herself and easily dodged her kick. "You're sloppy. The tournament took a lot from you." She said.

"Heh, what are you going to do about it?" Sophie said, panting. The woman, on the other hand, didn't, she glared at Sophie. "Kill you. I'm not the honorable type to let you go away and fight at your best. I like to be practical." The woman dashed towards Sophie struck her with a flurry of punches. However, Sophie, was moaning, it was as if she was deriving pleasure instead of pain.

"Y-you..." The woman was startled, and soon before she knew it, Sophie grabbed her arm and slammed her into her back. "Ugh!"

"More, MORE!" Sophie then was attacking the woman on the ground with savagery, the street under them cracking under the immense strength.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 12:05 pm

Arvis would dodge all of his blows and then slam a knee at full force to Silva's chest.

. . .

Seliph was kicked in the chin and then blown backwards by the kiai. He landed into a building and struggled to get back onto his feet.

"D-Darn it!" Bakura exclaimed.

. . .

"Well, little fawns," Mus began. "It's time to end this short unfruitful game." He then shot a wave forward at them, but it was deflected by a green wave. Two people then appeared, Lewyn and Ced. "Interruptions I see."

"Leif, Altena," Lewyn began. "Get out of the city. It's too dangerous. I don't like to admit it, but this is one fight we will not win."

"H-How can you say that?!" Altena exclaimed.

"Better run little girl, while you have the chance," Mus said.

"Ced, let's go!" Lewyn exclaimed. He flew forward and slammed a knee to his face. He then jumped around and kicked him in the back of the head. Ced would then shoot a ki blast at Mus' chest knocking him into a building.

"Let's go, Altena, they've got this," Leif said. The two of them then began to fly away. However, Leif suddenly stopped and look towards the tournament direction. "F-Father, he's in danger!" Leif and Altena then bolted forward to the arena and looked down.

They'd see their father shakily standing up with blood covering his body.

"It's time to end this," Travant said.

"FATHER!!!" Altena screamed. Travant and Quan quickly looked up at them.

"S-Stupid girl!" Quan exclaimed.

"Oh, how sweet," Travant said. "Well, it's over." Travant then flushed his hand into Quan's chest, piercing his heart.

"Guh!" The Golden Deer Master shakily looked up at his children. Blood flowing from his mouth and tears from his eyes. "R-Run." Quan's body then fell limp and Travant tore his bloody hand out of the warrior. Travant looked up and smiled at the two of them.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Altena screamed flying down at Travant. He however easily knocked her unconscious.

"Only one deer needs to die today," Travant said. "Get yourself out of here or you'll meet your father's fate."

"Give me my sister back first!" Leif exclaimed.

"Heh, no, I think she'll be my daughter now."

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Leif flew down, but Travant said a ki blast that would easily send the young warrior away miles away from the city. He'd land into the ground unconscious.

. . .

Eldigan's scorched body fell to the ground and Sigurd rushed to his side.

"Eldigan!" Sigurd exclaimed. He then saw the M had vanished. "Wh-when did you regain your senses? Please don't tell me I did this to you after you gained your senses!"

"N-No," Eldigan replied, coughing out blood. "You didn't." Ekrev and Ares would soon rush to their side to.

"Ares . . ." Sigurd said. "I'm so sorry."

"M-Master!" Ekrev cried.

"Father, you can't go yet!" Ares exclaimed.

"Heh, there's still so much I wanted to teach you boys," Eldigan said. "B-But my time is up. Sigurd . . . do wh-what you have to do. You must win."

"I-I will, Eldigan."

"Goodbye . . ." Eldigan then passed away. Two warriors, gone. Sigurd then stood back up, not saying anything for a few moments.

"You two get everyone you can away from the city," Sigurd said. "I need to head to Yunzabit Heights . . . I'll be back, and I'll kill Arvis!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 1:03 pm

"Urgh!" Silva was hit in the chest, and he spat blood. He quickly retreated and he clutched his chest. "Damn it...I can't win this one." He thought. "Hargh!" He launched a ki blast at Arvis. However, this was only a feint, he would aim to make a run from it. As much as Silva hated the idea of running away, there were times he had to know when to fold em.

"Pathetic. I shall end you soon." Flint said, preparing a ki blast to end Seliph's life. However, out of a sudden, a shadow appeared in front of him and punched him away.

"I can't let you do that." A deep gruff voice was heard. It was Grimm, and he showed up. "I need to settle my score with him, you know? He can't die on me. And I also can't fail his old man, too."

"More rats..." Flint got up from the debris of a house he crashed in.

"Phew, Flint's having more fun than I do," Jonas said, looking rather surprised at Grimm's appearance. He then shifted to Bakura and he looked rather disappointed.

"Kid, you've been disappointing. If it were up to me, I'd let you go, but, soon or later they're going to find out I let you live and give me shit for it. So, no choice." Jonas then would attempt to kick Bakura with enough force to kill him, or, at least severely injure him and render him unconscious.

Meanwhile, the woman was still fighting against Sophie, however, she was covered in wounds and was escaping from the crazed girl.

"W-What's with her?!" The woman shouted and asked. "She's an animal!"

"DON'T GOOOO!" Sophie was following her, and was catching up on her. "Tsk, no choice!" The woman cupped her hands, then with them, she created a triangle hole. "TRI-BEAM!" She used a legendary technique at Sophie.

"Uh oh!" Sophie was hit by it, several buildings were destroyed due to this powerful attack.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Arvis would swat the ki blast away and watch him escape. "Oh well. Not necessary for everyone to die I suppose." He then looked over and saw Travant fly up with Altena over his shoulder. ". . . Why?"

"Something to remember Quan by," Travant replied.

"Well, it seems Eldigan has fallen too. That leaves Sigurd, I don't know why, but he left. He will return, I'm sure of that."

. . .

"Grimm!" Seliph exclaimed. He then saw Bakura get kicked through the air and knocked unconscious. Seliph would fly after him.

. . .

"Ced, I want you to gather up the others and take them home," Lewyn said. "Don't worry, I will make it out of here."

"All right," Ced replied, leaving.

"Looks like you're all alone," Mus said.

"Indeed, now, are you ready to die?" Lewyn asked.

"Feh, I'm already dead." Mus then shot a wave forward at Lewyn.

"Huh, is that all?" Lewyn asked. "Forseti Wave!!!" Lewyn sent a powerful ki blast forward that would slam into Mus'. It'd push his attack back and swallow Mus dead. The Deadlord would then explode into dust. ". . . Okay, now to help the others escape."

. . .

"Father," Sigurd said, facing Byron. "The time has come."

". . . So, after hundreds of years it's finally time for one of us to do this?" Byron asked. "Very well, I am ready." Sigurd then sat down in front of his father and suddenly red energy began to pour into Sigurd. Byron was transferring all of his S-Cells to Sigurd.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 11:05 am

"Go get Bakura and run away," Grimm shouted to Seliph, "I'll join you kids soon."

"Hmph. It does not matter if you're here to help, destiny arrives all the same!" Flint then rushed towards Grimm and began pouring punches and punches all over his body, the earthling barely being able of resistance as he was tired from his fight with Ekrev.

"Man, Flint's having way more fun than I do, it's not fair." Jonas spoke. He would notice Seliph flying towards Bakura. "Hah, get through me first," Jonas appeared in front of him and attempted kick Seliph away.

"Urgh..." Sophie was completely bloodied and unable to move, she laid under the debris but was still visible from afar.

"There you are." The woman approached her and landed on the debris above her, looking down at her. "You've given me trouble...but that's to be expected from the Williams family, one of the strongest of the world. But now...you must die." The woman was about to generate a ki blast, however, she was cut off by another as she had to leap backwards. She looked in front of her and she saw Silva, staring down at her.

"You will not touch a single strand of her hair."

"Darn it." The woman replied, Silva was someone she could not defeat and she knew it. "You won for now, Williams family, but next time, I'll make sure to finish the job." The woman then threw a ki blast under her and escaped. Silva did nothing as she escaped, and instead, went over to his daughter.

"Sophie...Don't worry, Dad is here."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 11:21 am

Seliph would be kicked backwards and angrily looked at him. Lewyn would then come flying from the side throwing a kick at Jonas' face.

. . .

After the ritual had completed, Byron fell to the ground dead.

"Thank you father," Sigurd said. "I promise I'll do my best." He clenched his fist and left Yunzabit Heights heading back to Central City.

. . .

"Where do you think you two are going?" the Deadlord named Bovis asked, appearing in front of Ares and Ekrev.

"One of the Deadlords!" Ekrev exclaimed.

"Need some help?" Ced asked, showing himself.

"Hmm, three of you," Bovis said. "Well, two of you are hardly worth the effort."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm

Jonas was kicked by Lewyn, and sent flying away, crashing into a building.

"Urgh...Nice kick," Jonas got up. "You're mine, now...Flint, mind to take care of my previous business?"

"Hmph. I'm not fond off taking your sloppy seconds," Flint replied, he was grabbing Grimm who at this point was barely conscious. "But, I suppose if I must." Flint then threw Grimm in the air, and, with a ki beam, tore through his stomach. "Urgh!" Grimm said as he was blasted through and he hit the ground.

Flint then turned towards Seliph and dashed towards him, launching ki blasts at him, while Jonas started his fight with Lewyn by attempting to kick him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Crap, Seliph! Lewyn thought as he blocked Jonas' kick. He'd then throw a punch at his face and shoot a couple ki blasts at him.

Seliph evaded the ki blasts then fell down to the ground, landing on his feet. He needed to conserve energy.

. . .

Bovis and the three fighters were fighting about even, but it was clear Ced carried most of the weight. Ares and Ekrev were far too drained.

"Forseti Slash!!" Ced slashed his hand off to the side creating a blade of ki that shot forward. Bovis jumped over it and shot a wave forward that would hit all three of them, knocking them backwards.

. . .

"Sigurd is on his way back," Arvis said. "He's a little stronger somehow . . . but not nearly enough to match me in power."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Jonas blocked his punch, however, that left him defenseless to the ki blasts. After all of them hit him, smoke cleared out and it revealed his grinning face, covered in bruises. "Not bad, Not bad! I've been aching for a challenge!" Jonas would attempt to pull Lewyn to him and then knee him in the gut, before slamming him into the ground with an elbow.

"Don't escape!" Flint said, pursuing Seliph. As he was flying and Seliph was running, Flint was much faster.

Flint would get close to him, and in doing so, He tried to punch Seliph in the back.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Jonas pulled Lewyn in, kneeing him in the gut and then slammed him into the ground with an elbow blow.

"Heh, nice one," Lewyn replied. He then rolled off to the side and launched up an attack. "Okami Wave!!!"

. . .

Flint's punch however would be caught by Sigurd who suddenly showed up. He'd then throw a heavy punch at his gut.

"F-Father?!" Seliph exclaimed.

. . .

"?! Is that Sigurd?" Ced asked.

"It is, but how is he stronger?" Ekrev asked.

"Keep your eyes on me!" Bovis yelled. Ced then launched forward with an assault.

"Wolf Fang Fist!!" the attacks slammed into Bovis and eventually knocked him away. "Kamehameha!!!" Ced threw his wave into Bovis, but he threw a wave back at him that was a bit more powerful. "G-Guys, I need your help!"

"Right!" Ekrev exclaimed flying to his side. "Mystletainn Wave!!!" Ares would fly to their side and also use a Mystletainn Wave. The three ki blasts would then over power Bovis' and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Jonas quickly reacted to it and with all his might, he deflected the attack away where it exploded and took several buildings with it.

"Not bad...Huh?!" Jonas turned around and he saw Flint on the ground, spitting blood, after receiving a heavy blow from Sigurd. "S-Sigurd?! I thought Arvis was to deal with him! We can't win...Boy, we'll postpone this fight." Jonas said. He dashed towards Sigurd, threw a ki blast at him. However, this was only a feint, Jonas aimed to take Flint with him and make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 18 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next