Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:49 pm

Sigurd deflected the blast and watched as the two of them made a run for it.

"I'm glad you guys are safe," Sigurd said, turning to them. Soon, Ced, Ares, and Ekrev showed up.

"D-Dad, let's get out of here," Seliph said.

"Sorry, but I'm not done yet," Sigurd replied, placing his hand on Seliph's head. "Grab Grimm and Bakura. Lewyn, will you take them to safety?"

"I will," Lewyn replied.

"Wait, you can't beat them all alone," Seliph pleaded.

"Heh, have some faith in your old man," Sigurd replied. "Grimm, Seliph, Bakura . . . You've all been excellent students."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 3:57 pm

It was then Silva appeared, holding the unconscious Sophie with him. "Sigurd." Silva said. "...Do as he says, you kids might not notice yet, but he's changed. Best to leave him alone, we'll only hinder him."

"...I don't know how, but I will find how. Let's go." Silva then left, expecting the others to follow him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:27 pm

They all then left, leaving Sigurd alone.

"We should head to my home," Lewyn said. "It'll be the safest." They also picked up Leif along the way.

Sigurd approached the ruined arena and flew forward, facing Arvis. Once one of his best friends and now, his greatest enemy.

"Hufu, so you've really come to your death?" Arvis asked. "I notice your little power boost, but it's hardly a difference. Don't tell me you think you stand a chance?"

"Not like this," Sigurd replied. "Arvis! You'll pay for everyone you've killed!" He glanced down, seeing his friend Quan dead. His eyes widened and he grew even angrier. "Not just Eldigan, but Quan too?! Arvisss!!!!!" Lightning struck down from above and Arvis' face began to fade.

How is he getting stronger? Arvis wondered.

"Haaaaaa!!!!" Suddenly, a golden aura burst around Sigurd and his hair turned golden as well as spiking up.

"N-NO! N-Not Super Saiyan!!! No one has had that form for centuries!"

"It's over, Arvis!!!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:14 am

"Is that Sigurd?!" Jonas said, holding Flint who had been rendered unconscious. There, he would meet the woman that was leading them. "Airi...What happened on your side?" He asked her.

"Silva Williams interfered. Which compelled me to escape, as I had no choice of winning. The Williams, all of them are monstrous in their own right. But what of you and Flint? Why is he unconscious." Airi asked.

"Sigurd appeared...But you can tell, he's become stronger. Arvis will be in grave danger if we don't help, but what can we do?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Sigurd burst forward slamming a solid punch to Arvis' cheek. He then began a barrage of punches to Arvis' chest and then kicked him backwards.

"I'm going to finish you with a single attack! Tyrfing Wave!!" Sigurd launched his wave forward to finish Arvis off. A cloud of smoke appeared from Sigurd's attack. I put everything into that attack, there's no way he survived. The smoke eventually cleared and Arvis still stood. His clothes were torn and blood covered his body. However, Arvis was still alive.

"Heh, that was an impressive attack, Sigurd," Arvis said. "But I hope that isn't all you've got."

"I-I don't understand, how are you still standing?"

"It seems I am still needed by the dark god Loptous for the time being." Flying out of the ship was Julius, Arvis' son. An evil aura emanated from him.

"Who is this? Your son?" Sigurd asked. "No . . . he isn't, not anymore."

"Heh, let me introduce to you my son, Julius," Arvis said. "Also, the dark god Loptous!"

"So, this is the strongest mortal?" Julius asked. "He's more impressive than I thought. But no matter, he will still fall. I could crush him myself, but I'd rather have you do it as his old friend." Julius stretched out his arm and dark energy poured into Arvis. Power overflowed Arvis has his power rose rapidly.

"Th-this is a nightmare!" Sigurd exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 1:40 pm

"...Urgh," Grimm said as he woke up. "What's happened?" He asked, he had no idea what was happening.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:07 pm

Arvis flew forward slamming several blows to Sigurd. Arvis slammed a knee to Sigurd's chest then gripped his hair slamming it continuously into his knee. He'd then add a barrage of strikes with a single fist and drop Sigurd to the ground. Sigurd struggled to push his body up as blood covered his face. Arvis then flew back down, staring at Sigurd with disgust.

"Your life is over, Sigurd," Arvis said. He then turned off to the side and saw to Deadlords walking into the area with two prisoners. "Perfect timing, look who it is, Sigurd." Sigurd would shakily move his face to the side to see his daughter and wife.

"Deirdre! Lea!" Sigurd exclaimed.

"I'll look after my sister and niece now. Good night, Sigurd." Arvis lifted his palm to finish Sigurd off. "Valflame!" A burst of flames spread out that would burn the man alive. The last thing he would hear were the screams of his wife and daughter.

. . .

The others had made it to Lewyn's home at Mount Paozu and soon Grimm would wake up.

"We lost the battle," Lewyn said to Grimm. Suddenly his eyes winced and several others made reactions. They had sensed Sigurd's life leave. "Quan . . . Eldigan . . . and even Sigurd have all been killed."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:12 pm

"What?!" Grimm shot up, as he heard the news of Sigurd's death. "Who could have done him in? Was it that man?" Grimm asked, referencing Arvis.

"...From the looks of it." Silva replied. He then looked at his daughter, Sophie, she was sleeping sound and fine. "...We'll have to do something about it, but what?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:23 pm

"Sigurd's power increased dramatically when he fought Arvis," Lewyn said. "A power of which I never dreamed existed. Then Arvis grew even stronger somehow and killed him. There is nothing we can do as things currently stand. The Deadlords on their own are strong, but beatable. Arvis however is in a whole other realm. Our best bet is to lay low and train for as long as we can. We have to be patient."

"Isn't Arvis just going to hunt us down and kill us?" Ekrev asked.

"I don't know," Lewyn replied. "We'll just have to be patient for the time being and see what Arvis does."

. . .

"My enemies are vanquished and the pinnacle city of this sick world has been brought down," Arvis said.

"Many have escaped," Bobiddi said. "What do you plan to do about them?"

"Nothing," Arvis replied. "I will recreate this world and pose them as the evil ones. There is no need to hunt them down because many will come to us. After all, I'm sure they have plans of revenge as well as rescue for those we've kept. There is no better fuel than having a hostage. They can train for a century and they'd never stand against the might of the dark god Loptous! Now, let us begin recreation!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:31 pm

"How do you figure training will help?" Silva said. "We've trained all our life and look how strong we are, as much as I hate to admit it, we're only ants compared to Sigurd, let alone Arvis. You could have a hundred years of training and it won't be enough. We'll have to figure out a way to beat them."

"Hm," Grimm was stroking his chin. "That dragon they summoned earlier at the tournament," Grimm said, "Maybe we can get it to undo all the shit that happened so far."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:40 pm

"Perhaps," Lewyn said. "But, I'm fresh out of any other ideas. You mean the Dragon Balls? I've heard those haven't been used for centuries due to being unsafe."

"Aren't those only a legend anyways?" Ekrev asked. "I guess anything is worth guessing."

"Well I know one thing," Ares said. "I'm not going to waste time with you lot." He then turned to begin to leave.

"Ares?" Seliph asked.

"We all need to stick together," Leif said.

"Oh come on," Ares replied to them. "Leif your sister was captured and where is your mother? And Seliph were is your mother and sister? They're all dead or being held prisoner. I'm going to actually go out into the world and try to find a real way to defeat Arvis. Not train to try and beat him through traditional means, he is no traditional foe." With that, Ares then left.

"He's right about not staying in one place though," Lewyn said. "All of you are more than welcome to stay here, but it might be best if most of us split. I was able to use my powers to save all the people I could from Central City. I don't know how many of your families have lived. But they'll be on the main floor of my mansion. I have plenty of rooms. Rest for the time being everyone."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 2:52 pm

"Fine, leave." Grimm said, getting annoyed at Ares' attitude. "Ah, don't worry about me. I live in a mostly unknown slum of the city so, there's few chances they'll catch me." He said to Lewyn.

"We should get a new place to meet up," Silva replied. "They most likely know where you live, Lewyn. But what...Grimm, was it? Said could help us. If those were the dragon balls, then, they aren't a legend but are very real. We should try to gather them and wish for everything to get fixed, but, I believe it won't be as easy as it sounds like...I have a feeling they'll also be looking for them.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 3:16 pm

"It's not as easy as you might think to find this place," Lewyn replied. "I'm unsure as to how we can even begin to find these Dragon Balls though."

. . .

It didn't take long for Central City to get rebuilt. It now was a gallant golden city and the people believed that Arvis had saved them. He appeared on TV across the world as he spoke to the people.

"Long have you all suffered!" Arvis exclaimed. "Sigurd, Quan, Eldigan . . . these men stood by and led you astray. They taught you that power meant everything and that only the strong survive. I'm here to tell you that is a lie. We must stand together to walk forward. I know they caused you horrible destruction and I myself was not happy we had to end their lives. But I did it for you, to save you all and push us towards a new world. I have humbly accepted the title as Emperor and do my best to make this world great."

"Long live Emperor Arvis!!" the people yelled. All across the world the people believed in Arvis' lies. Only the fighters and those Lewyn had saved on that fateful day knew the truth.

"There are still those who were in league with the three villains, keep watch as they lurk amongst you."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pm

"Things have changed...This could have been a perfect world, if the "emperor" wasn't a maniac." Grimm said, it had been sometime since Sigurd was killed and Central City had been rebuilt, it prospered far more than before. Grimm, had been on the lookout and hiding, occasionally going to where he lives and Lewyn's home, but still, Grimm's spot wasn't safe, and he knew it well.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 3:59 pm

Most people went their own ways. Lewyn and Ced obviously stayed at their home. Ekrev decided to stay too and took lessons from Lewyn. The others scoured the earth in search of any power they could find in hopes to defeat Arvis.

. . .

"How easily these people have been to manipulate," Arvis said in his new castle taking a sip of wine.

"Heh, indeed, father," Julius said.

"How are your aunt and cousin doing?"

"They've yet to accept their situation, but they will in time."

"I see. Things are a bit dull without Travant around, but he'll do well in South City."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 19 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next