Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:58 am

Western Central City

"Heh, well played," Lepus replied. "Though, being undead, I don't rely on the traditional ki flow. I don't even possess organs anymore." Lepus then fired a powerful ki wave forward at Sophie.

. . .

Eastern Central City

Draco's ki blasts were all absorbed and Silva's final blow turned Draco into ashes.

"All right, let's get going," Ced said.

. . .

Southern Central City

"Phew, time for the final battle then," Ekrev said, moments before he left.

. . .

Julius' Palace

"Grimm is almost here," Seliph said. "We should wait for everyone to get here before entering."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 1:40 pm

Western Central City

"You don't possess organs?" Sophie said, slapping away his ki blasts. "How do you even talk, then? Or how do you think? And you have eyes, too, those are organs. Eh, like who cares, anyways," Sophie shrugged. "So the best way to deal with you is the good ol way, huh? Blasting you to bits!" Sophie said, she cupped both of her hands together.

"Silver Pheasant: Moonlight BUSTER!" Generating a white wave, she threw it at Lepus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eastern Central City

Silva and Ced then flew towards the palace. "I sense some kis, seems like we aren't the first to reach." He said, turning his head into a direction. "Sophie...Come back safe." He thought to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julius' Palace

"I'm here," Grimm said, reaching Seliph and Lea. "Pretty cozy place, huh," He said, looking around. "Anyways, I take it, we're waiting for the others? They shouldn't have trouble if only deadlords are coming."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Western Central City

Lepus caught the blast, but he was quickly overpowered and destroyed into nothing.

"I'm unsure as to why he got so cocky," Lewyn said. "No matter, let's join up with the others."

. . .

Julius' Palace

"All right, everyone is already almost here," Seliph said. "All of the Deadlords seem to be defeated, good."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 1:46 pm

Everyone was at the palace, it was time for the final showdown.

"Seems so," Grimm said in reference to what Seliph said. "So..There's only him, left? This will be tough even if he's alone."

"Don't tell me you're scared?" Sophie turned to him. "Like, we outnumber him so much it's not funny. How many are? Like almost ten? It will be a piece of cake."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, Sophie," Silva said. "We have yet to surpass Sigurd and yet Julius was much stronger. Remember, quality and not quantity. Don't lower your guard."

Sophie pouted. "Fiiine. So where is he?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 1:55 pm

"I guess we just enter the palace?" Ekrev posed.

"Yes, let's go," Seliph replied. All nine warriors entered the palace and made their way to the throne room. The area was dark, but they couldn't see nor sense a thing. Suddenly, the area was lit with flames and standing before them was Julius. A smile, covering his face.

"W-What? We can't even sense his ki!" Ekrev exclaimed.

"Of course not," Julius replied. "For I am a GOD!" Julius raised his hand and shot out a dark energy wave large enough to hit all of them if they didn't move. Seliph would grab Lea, dodging upwards. The others would all manage to make it to the air as well.

"Tyrfing Wave!!" Seliph yelled shooting his ki wave at Julius. Ares would join him with his Mystletainn Wave and Leif with his Gáe Bolg Wave.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Sophie and Silva too flew up in the air, however, Grimm was hit by the blast and pushed back. "Urgh!" He said as he collided with a wall, and slowly got up.

"Silver Pheasant: Moonlight Buster!" Both Silva and Sophie joined the others' attack by launching their signature move at Julius.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 2:03 pm

"Feh, you mortals!" Julius exclaimed. He slammed his palm forward and created a ki wave too that would slam into theirs. Unexpectedly for Julius, he had less power behind his wave. "What in the . . . No matter!" Julius shot another wave from his other hand, allowing his attack to become as strong as theirs.

"I gotta join in too!" Ekrev yelled. "Mystletainn Wave!!"

"Heh, sorry, Julius," Lewyn said. "But against our might, you don't stand a chance. Forseti's Okamihameha!!!" Ced would fire the same attack forward.

"D-Darn it!" Julius exclaimed. He was being pushed back, just one more push and Julius would be completely overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 2:04 pm

"Tyrfing cannon!" Grimm joined and shot a neon green ki blast with the others, this was the push needed to overwhelm Julius.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 2:12 pm

"N-NO!!!" Julius screamed. Grimm's attack had given the final push needed to completely overpower Julius. Their waves poured over Julius and destroyed everything behind and above where Julius was standing. Smoke filled the room from the massive attack.

"Did we win?" Ekrev asked.

"No," Seliph replied. "Remember, we need Lea to finish the job. Lea, now!"

"Right!" She exclaimed. However, before she made a move a blast would slam forward knocking Ced and Lewyn outside the castle.

"Ced! Lewyn!" Seliph yelled. They all looked back ahead seeing a pair of red eyes through the smoke.

"YOU CURSED MORTALS!!!" the voice boomed. Appearing before them now was a large serpent . . . no, a dragon. After a sudden roar, the palace ceiling began to cave in. The heavy blocks from above flew down heavily at the warriors.

"Around me!" Leif exclaimed. He then created a golden ki barrier that would shield them from the debris. Soon, it would end and the dark god Loptous looked down at them.

"TURN INTO ASHES!!!" Loptous yelled, shooting a burst of ki down at them. Leif, Seliph, and Ares all avoided the attack, thanks to Seliph Lea had as well. Ekrev wouldn't be so lucky as he was hit backwards, skidding across the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 2:54 pm

"UP!" Grimm shouted, He flew up, so did Silva and Sophie, dodging the burst of ki. "Damn it, So that's Loptopus, huh?" Grimm said. "What's the plan?!"

"Beats me...We'll think of something eventually." Silva replied.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Ares appeared to Loptous' side, slamming a fist into his face knocking him back a bit.

"GAH!!!" Loptous yelled then swatted his face at Ares, who dodged downwards.

Huh, is that it? Seliph thought. He's slow! Seliph ran towards Loptous, gauging his attention at him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:18 pm

"We should try to attack him in his blind spots," Silva said, too noticing his slowness. "Giant opponents are weak against smaller ones if they're outnumbered. All of us attack him in different parts!"

"Right!" Sophie said, she would go above his head and shoot a ki blast. Grimm, he went to the chest and would go for a punch, While Silva went for the tail, he would attempt to grab Loptous and overthrow him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:29 pm

"Ksss, you mortal pests!!" Loptous yelled, as they hit him around his body. He'd direct his attention to Silva who was beginning to grab him. He was charging ki in his mouth, however a blow would be received to his face.

"Tyrfing Fist!!!" Seliph's fist would crush into Loptous' face and Loptous would be thrown by Silva. The dragon would then fly into the air, annoyed by the fighters.

IT'S TIME TO END THIS, MORTALS!!!! Loptous fired a massive ki wave down at them that when the impact was made it'd destroy the entire palace.

"RUNN!!!" Seliph yelled. All of the warriors ran, Leif picking up Ekrev as they did and then the explosion hit. All of them were hit by the edge of the blast at least and scattered away. Some into buildings and others into the ground.

I WILL START MY REIGN BY DESTROYING THIS PLANET!! Loptous yelled.

"Ngh, no you won't!" Seliph yelled. He pushed himself out from the rubble and gripped his wounded arm. He looked around to see if anyone else was up yet.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:39 pm

"Ouch!" Sophie said, getting up and rubbing her head after she was sent crashing into a building. "Are You okay?" Silva appeared next to her. "Yeah, I think I'm fine."

Grimm was underneath the rubble and fired a ki blast, destroying the rubble above him, and he leapt from the crater, removing dust from himself. "I don't think this will do. He's far stronger than any of us. We need to hit him with an attack that weakens him enough."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:42 pm

"Let me try!" Lea exclaimed.

"Are you sure, Lea?" Seliph asked. "I thought it was the final blow you needed to deliver?"

"I don't know what it is, but there's something within me telling me what I need to do." Lea then began singing a song in a language none of them were able to understand. Soon, rain fell from the sky rapidly.

"HAHAHAHA! IS THAT THE KIND OF ATTACK YOU POSSESS NOW, NAGA?!" Loptous asked, as loud as ever.

"Rain," Seliph said. Loptous then slithered down at them, slamming his body onto the ground hoping to squash them. Seliph jumped into the air avoiding the attack and shot a ki blast down at him. The attack had blasted off one of his scales. "Huh?!"

"WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 31 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next