Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:47 pm

"What happened?!" Silva asked. "I don't know, but it looks like he's getting damaged now! PUT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AGAINST HIM!" Grimm yelled, charging his power. "TYRFING CANNON!" He shot his ki wave at Loptous.

"Sophie!" Silva spoke, and his daughter appeared next to him. "Right!" She exclaimed.

The two put their arms next to each other, facing palms against Loptous. "Silver Pheasant: Dawn of Night!!" They exclaimed, and a large white ki wave headed towards Loptous.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:50 pm

All of the attacks flying at Loptous had injured him and sent him flying backwards into the rubble of the palace.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING!!" Loptous yelled as he pulled himself back up. He then looked at the sky then to Lea. THAT'S IT, IT'S THE BLASTED RAIN!! I'LL KILL YOU DAUGHTER OF NAGA!!!" Loptous fired a massive ki wave at just Lea then. However Seliph would fire a Tyrfing Wave at her to knock her away.

"Sorry, Lea!" Seliph yelled.

"YOUUU!!!" Loptous then slithered forward and clenched Seliph's body with his deep, drawing blood.

"Gahh!!!" Seliph yelled from the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:51 pm

"Seliph! You'll pay for that, you fucking lizard!" Grimm said, he dashed towards Loptous head to give him a good smack on the top.

"Grimm, don't!" Silva exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Loptous would then send his tail flying at Grimm to try and swat him away. Moments afterwards, Seliph would fire a ki wave into Loptous' throat. The dragon coughed loudly and spat out the bloody Seliph, immobilized by the damage he took. Loptous slammed his body around the ground, writing in pain. He then zoomed upwards, high into the sky until they couldn't see him anymore.

"Nnngh, where is he going?" Seliph asked. "C-Crap, can't get up."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:56 pm

"Urgh!" Grimm was hit by the tail and was sent crashing into a building, and he fell. "Damn it..." He looked up and saw Loptous escaping.

"He's trying to go above the clouds," Silva said, "So that the rain doesn't affect him anymore. We should follow him."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:58 pm

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't get up," Seliph said. Lea then came back from the rubble and placed her hand on Seliph.

"You'll be okay," she said. "But don't move, just stay here. We can finish this." She then floated into the air and waited for everyone else who was able to follow.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Grimm, Silva and Sophie too levitated in the air, and we're ready to go after Loptous. They needed to beat him here and now.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 pm

After a while, they reached the dark god above the clouds.

"SO YOU FOOLS FOLLOWED ME?" Loptous asked. His voice was coarse and a bit erratic from before. It seemed Seliph's attack did a number on his insides. Perhaps he was weakened too.

"Loptous, give it up!" Lea exclaimed. "Just accept your demise."

"KSSS, YOU WILL DIE HERE AND NOW MORTALS!!!" Loptous roared.

"Grimm, Sophie, Silva," Lea began. "Sometime ago I've felt Naga's presence enter me from Other World. Sort of, it's hard to describe. But I know what a plan of action needs to be taken. One of you will need to serve as bait. I hate saying this, but I know it's the only way to victory. I don't know if you will live or die. You must rush Loptous and have him hooked on you. I will charge an attack capable of killing him, the essence is what needed. But there isn't enough power yet. The other two who stay behind will need to throw their strongest attack into mine. This will kill Loptous. Who will be the decoy? This is needed because our attack cannot be countered by one of Loptous', otherwise we will fail."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:16 pm

"...Very well, I shall be the decoy," Silva said, stepping up. "I will help ensure that Loptous is defeated once and for all."

"Silva..." Grimm said, looking at him. Meanwhile, His daughter let out a burst of confusion, "WHAT?!" She said, and she got in front of him. "Dad, you can't go! I won't let you!" She said, shaking her head and looking at Silva. "You could die..." Her head looking down and she began to tear up at the possibility of losing her father. He was harsh on her most of the time, but she knew that he always meant the best for her and was present at all of her big moments.

"Sophie." Silva said, and she looked at his eyes. "You are a warrior, part of the great Williams family," He began, "Warriors do not cry until it is all over. Besides, my era has passed, Eldigan, Sigurd...they all died for this world, for the people, and it is time I join them. You, alongside Grimm, Seliph, and the others must carry the burden on your shoulders, our burden, the ones before us, and the burden of the generation that is to succeed you. It is tough, but that's why we are the protectors, to ensure that everyone can live in peace and harmony. So please, Sophie," He said, putting his hand on her head. Sophie was surprised, it was the first time that she saw Silva's eye in a different light, instead of being those of a cold and unflinching man, they belonged to a tender and affectionate man. "If I perish, do not mourn me until everything is over."

"Hey, besides," Grimm interjected, "It's not like Silva is going to die. Right...?" Silva simply smiled at the two of them and turned to Lea. "Please, do not fail." He said, before flying towards Loptous, and was in front of his face.

"Hmph. I'll be your opponent, Loptous. I'll finish this." He told the dark god.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:21 pm

"He's a brave man, I doubt he'll fall," Lea said. "It's time then!" Lea held out her arms and began charing her attack. Silver ki glowed from her hand and body as she readied her attack. "G-Get ready with attacks of your own and fire yours once I send mine at Loptous!"

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME ALONE, MORTAL?!!" Loptous asked, turning his full attention to Silva. Without wasting anytime, Loptous fired a powerful ki blast from his mouth at Silva.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 pm

"Too slow!" Silva said, narrowly dodging Loptous' ki blast. However, despite what he had said, the attack was too fast, any faster and Silva would have been engulfed in it. "Haargh!" Silva went under Loptous' chin and fired a ki blast at him.

"Tyrfing...." Grimm grit his teeth as he began gathering all the ki he had. Meanwhile, Sophie kept sniffing, tears still in her eyes. "....Silver Pheasant." She said, opening both of her palms as two white ki blasts form at them, and she looked straight at Loptous with burning determination, and teeth gritting.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Loptous would grunt from the pain and snarled, he'd then slam his chin back down at Silva intending to knock him downwards.

"It's time!" Lea declared. "HOLY CROSS OF NAGA!!" Lea yelled. She fired off her attack, a massive beam appearing as a cross or a sword.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:29 pm

"Heh..." Silva barely had anything left in that attack, and he was slammed by Loptous' chin and sent crashing into the ground at high speeds.

"CANNON!" "MOONLIGHT BUSTER!" Both Grimm and Sophie yelled as their fired their signature attack: A neon-green attack from Grimm and a white ki wave from Sophie, in tandem with Lea's move.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:32 pm

Their waves would merge into Lea's and the cross would begin swirling in a circle like a drill. As it went flying at Loptous, he'd turn to see it.

"W-WHAT IS THIS?!"

"You're finished, Loptous!!!" Lea yelled.

The attack flew into Loptous' mouth and straight through his body. It'd completely tear his body into shreds. Pieces of the dragon flew all through the air with blood just the same. Soon after however, it'd dissolve into nothing. The dark god Loptous, was no more.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 5:38 pm

"Finally, we've done it." Grimm smiled. "DDDDDDDDDDAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" Sophie dashed at full speed towards where Silva crashed. She would find him in a crater, his eyes closed and extremely bloodied.

"D-Dad, You're alright!" She said, and walked to him. She would grab his upper body and moved his body back and forth, but he would not emote. "D-Dad?"

Grimm then flew down and approached the two of them. "...He's dead," Grimm said, with a tint of sadness. "I can't sense anything from him anymore."

"N-No, you're lying! He's not dead! He's simply sleeping!" She denied what Grimm said. "...Try to listen for his heartbeat."

"Hmph, I will!" Sophie brought her head to his chest and tried to listen for anything. A few seconds passed, but, nothing. "T-This can't be..." She said, tears rapidly forming on her eyes, she was about to cry. "...Let it all out," Grimm spoke. "Like a great man who went by the name of Silva said, Warriors do not mourn until it's over. Cry out to your heart's content." Grimm said, turning around and tried to hide his sadness. He could do nothing but hear the girl crying as her dad passed to the otherworld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 32 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next