Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Despite the enormity of the ship, there was only 100 individuals inside of it. The rest of the Caulifa gang were out subjugating the rest of Planet Salada, they would turn it into a hell. With a clank and a whir the underside of the ship opened it's maw up, Caulifa, and her right hand man dropped down from it. The rest of her devilish gang floated down behind them, they laughed and carolled like a pack of hungry wolves.

A laugh ripped out of Caulifa's throat at the sight of the trashed throne room, the guards on the ground unconscious, and the kind dead on his throne. Behind her, her gang began to tear up the room. "Wonderful!" She cried, with a swagger she walked to the king's corpse. Close by her was her eternal shadow and guard, Kale. Caulifa leaned down she gripped King Cale's head, twisted, and pulled it clean off from the body. Blood spluttered and splattered her top, but she did not care. "Oh mighty king, so fair and great," her praises were hollow and sarcastic, "thy worthy successor has made her way here," Caulifa pulled the crown from King Cale's head and dropped the head, as she lost all interest in it.

She placed the crown upon her head, and smirked.

"Oi! Caulifa!" One of the gang members shouted, "I found Cabba unconscious here." He picked up the body and like a trophy displayed it to Caulifa. Behind him, the unlucky guards who had been knocked unconsicous were being torn apart. Cabba had been spared the same fate, solely because of his status and reputation.

"Ho?" Caulifa said, "makes sense, he was like a dog to the king." She tapped the side of her head as she thought, "Ah! We'll execute him, in a month's time, it'll be the perfect event to finalise the start of Caulifa's rule."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 4:09 pm

The skies were patrolled by ships large and small, all piloted by members of the Caulifa gang, they shot down any ship that tried to escape the hell they had been thrust into. On the ground, cities, and towns were ransacked and pillaged by gangs, each ruled by the strongest Saiyan around.

The apocalypse had come.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Elkius was flying until he noticed a great number of ships in the area. "Shit! We got to lay low!" He quickly descended into the ground, along with Frost.

"We'll be walking from now on..It's safer than flying..We need to find the nearby villages."

He then thought:(Damn...Getting the hell out of here wouldn't be a pain in the ass with Exea...!)

He then recollected himself. "Let's go." He would walk north and advise Frost to follow him.

Eventually, they reached a village...Needless to say, it wasn't what they were expected. Outlaws were pillaging and killing innocent people.

Elkius quickly grabbed Frost and hid themselves, behind the wall of the farthest house.

"W-What the hell is going here?!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 4:21 pm

"Society has collapsed." Frost breathed with a heaviness, "and Caulifa's gang are running rampant."

Behind the wall, a tall and brutish Saiyan roared and laughed, in his hands was a woman who struggled and struggled, and cried, and cried. The Monster tore him in two, and threw the parts to the side. "This is great, no rules, no regulations, Caulifa is great!" He laughed, all around him the slaughter continued.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 4:34 pm

"Well, not much we can do." Elkius said. "That's their own damn problem. While I might agree on their ideology of "Might makes right", They're too barbaric for me."

Elkius took a quick look at the brutish saiyan then hid back. "The guys here aren't anything special. But it would be wise to avoid fighting them, because we would be noticed and tracked down. They might still have ways of communication, no matter how barbaric they are..."

He once again took a glance to the other side, and far away, was a ship. It must belong to the brute and his underlings, Elkius thought.

"They have a ship, but it's pretty far. We can either: go look in other villages and try to find a way to take over a ship without them noticing us too much..Or we rush straight at that one...and making ourselves exposed. What do you think, "Boss"?" He asked Frost.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 5:36 pm

An extreme look of guilt crossed Frost's face as he watched the sardonic display of brutality. "W-w...we," should stop them... Even the one who caused this would think the same!" Frost said, some lustre came back into his voice. "Besides..." he said slowly, he put a lot of thought into his next words. "We both have the power to stop this... This'll be our little secret, yes?"

Frost's body trembled a bit, and he transformed. It would be a bizarre sight to behold, fist his torso ballooned out, then his limbs and head grew to match it's side. Frost's new form was far more mature in appearance than his last one, huge horns like a devil adorned his head like a crown.

And his power had grown tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 3:00 pm

"Impressive...And I thought you were just like some little Princess I needed to take care after." Elkius commented on Frost's sudden increase in power.

"Alright, let's face those shitheads!" As Elkius said this, he would jump in front of the brutish Saiyan.

"Nice ship. Mind if I take a ride with it?" He quickly prepared a powerful KI blast and launched it towards the Saiyans.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Elikus burst upon the scene, a powerful Ki Blast in his hand. It crashed among the group of Saiyans, it killed a bunch of them, the ones closest were all but incinerated. However, the ones farther away littered the ground their bodies burnt like they'd be roasted above a fire, their limbs scattered the area.

"YOU FUCKERS ARE DEAD!" The promise of blood ripped through one of the survivors, and with a grunt he and twelve others ascended to Super Saiyan. "SO DEAD, I'LL REND YOUR BONES FROM YOUR FLESH AND SUCK THE MARROW FROM IT!"

Frost went to Elikus and stood by him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 3:37 pm

"We don't have time to deal with those weaklings," Elkius told Frost. "Our priority is to get to that ship as fast as possible and get the hell out of here. After me!"

He rushed towards the survivors who were in front of the ship. He launched a KI beam from both arms at them, and if they dodged, he would scatter both into multiple beams, a number that corresponded to the amount of Saiyan survivors.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 3:46 pm

With a roar, energy built up in the maw of one the Super Saiyans, he swung his head around and fired it at the ship. The beam travelled through the air, and crashed into the ship. It turned it from an advanced piece of technology into some scrap. Elikus's blast soon killed him and his friends afterwards.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 4:54 pm

Cabba had escaped and made his way to Renso's home.

"R-Renso!" Cabba exclaimed, bursting in.

"What's the matter?" Renso asked.

"It's your sister. The King is dead and she's the new monarch. Sadala needs you!"

"I . . ." Renso faltered as he sat back in his chair. "I can't fight anymore, Cabba. I never told you the real reason why I retired. After fighting Cale, I was severely injured. I don't have strength left."

"No . . . Cale. Where is he?"

"Cale has been gone for a while," Renso replied. "Cabba, you're strong enough to beat Caulifla. So what's going on? How did King Cale really die?"

"It seems she hired an assassin to kill him. The one called Hit."

"Oh no . . . I'm afraid we stand no chance then."

"If only Cale would return to Sadala!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 10:48 am

"Tch, me and my mouth." Elkius said as the ship got destroyed.

"But, it looks like they didn't have enough time to inform the others," Elkius turned to Frost. "We still have the element of surprise... We'll have to find another ship. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 4:20 pm

"Do you think there's any automobiles?" Frost asked Elikus, "it'd be good to save on energy around here." He'd also gesture to the people of the village, well the remains of them. Frost grimaced at the sight of them. "We could ask them as well."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 4:35 pm

"Good idea. It will also help in laying low." Elkius said before turning to one of the dying saiyans. An old, frail man past his prime, now remembering all of his life before passing away.

Elkius approached him, thought for a little bit and got disgusted with the idea that popped up in his head, but nonetheless decided to stick with it. He grabbed the old saiyan's back with one hand and held his hand.

The old man slowly opened his eyes and saw Elkius. "W-Who are you..." He asked Elkius.

"We're...We're part of the rebellion against Caulifla. Don't worry, old timer, we will end this madness..But we like to ask you something..Do you have a vehicle we can use to travel?"

The old man pondered for a short bit. "I-I don't believe you..." Elkius showed him Frost, and the saiyan gained hope upon recognizing Frost.

"T-There.." He pointed with his wrinkly, aged finger toward a house. "M-My son has a motorcycle...But, those brutes..They killed him and I couldn't do nothing but see his brutal demise...!" He teared up. Elkius took on a solemn face as he heard him...

"B-But, I trust with good faith, that you...can end this...I know that my son would gladly give you his bike if it meant saving Sadala...Good luck..." His ki disappearing and head tilting to the left, he had left the mortal coil.

Elkius, carried his body, and dug a hole using a ki attack. He would bury the old man.

"Don't get me wrong," He told Frost. "I'm not doing it out of compassion. Through his last moments..I saw myself in him...He managed to earn my respect for the last few breaths he still had."

Elkius entered the house, and got the bike outside.

"Hop in, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Frost was solemn as he heard the old man's last words. He would revert back to his previous form, and get onto the motorbike. "I say we go North." He said, "there's some forest and mountains, but north is where a Saiyan city is located."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next