Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 3:07 pm

"Gwah!" Both Raiga and Razzle were sent away by Cabba's super explosive way. However, using this brief moment, Cypher would fire a needle towards Cabba...However, it had hit Lucan who got in the way after quickly getting out of the ground, to protect him.

"Guh!" Lucan grunted as he got hit by the needle and removed it.

"...This was an action I did not foresee. Impressive, you are willing to give your life to someone else." Cypher said to Lucan.

"However, you have already lost. This same needle has took warriors mightier than you are. Checkmate."

Lucan ignored Cypher and turned to Cabba. "C-Cabba! I want you to get the hell out of here and find Cale! I'll distract them long enough, so you can get away!"

Lucan then powered up to his fullest, turning instantly into a Super Saiyan 3.

"You will do no such thing." Cypher quickly pressed the buttons on his gauntlet, but Lucan slammed the ground and caused an earthquake; Making Cypher lose his balance and interrupting his command.

Raiga and Razzle, who had just gotten up from Cabba's super explosive wave, fell on the ground again due to its sudden shaking.

"NOW GO!" Lucan yelled at Cabba; He would tell him to use this moment of diversion to run from the battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragger approached the source of the whimper, and he found...Naya, laying in a fetal position.

"Ooooh? Heh heh heh...We hit the jackpot, boys!" Ragger said as he approached the cube.

Naya wasn't aware of what had happened in the palace, but she snapped back as she heard of a thud sound; It was Ragger putting his hand on the cube.

"Eeeeeeeeek!" She screamed at the stranger's appearance.

"Hey there, cutie pie! What you say about me and my boys having fun with you?!" Ragger said, licking his lips, before he, and the rest of mook, started attacking the cube all over the place.

"Please let me out of here, please let me out of here, please let me out of here...." She kept screaming to herself, like some sort of mantra.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, BITCH! I WANT TO FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" The mooks would all yell, their thumping on the cube only getting louder.

"I WANT TO GET OUT OF HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE!" She screamed and...she, along the cube vanished from the palace, leaving Ragger and his mooks confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, I'm not feeling Calah's energy anymore...What happened? I guess I better check it out-" Lex would depart to Capsule corp, but as he hovered above the city, he saw a flash of light emanating from the forest next to East City.

"Huh? What was that?" He asked himself. "...I better check out what it is."

He flew over the forest, landed when he close to the site and he saw...some sort of Cube, inside was a little girl, having cried herself to sleep, as tears were visible on her face.

"What the hell? Who's this...lost little child?" He approached the cube, and put his hand on it. He checked around it.

"Damn, you can't enter this thing." He leaned his back on it. "I, I just can't let a poor little girl like that all alon-" and then the cube opened on him.

"...I have never been this confused through my entire life...Oh well, I better take this girl home...and what about the cube that was there?...Eh, I'll just take it and have Bulma or Dr Briefs take a look at it."

He would lift the cube that had Naya resting on it, and took it to his house. As for Naya herself, he simply grabbed her and put her on his bed where she laid dormant, while Lex simply went to prepare food to give a a warm welcome.

Meanwhile, The neo saiyans have gotten back to their home, and tried to get to their ship...Alas, it wasn't working.

"Damn, this piece of junk ain't working!" Clementine said as she furiously hit on her pod.

"Q-Queen clementine! You'll only make it worse!" Goji said. "Please, give me a day and they'll be as good as ever."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 3:26 pm

"I'm not going to just leave you!" Cabba exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter anyways," Raion said, suddenly appearing behind him with Zephiel. "You're done for." The two warriors then slammed their fists forward, knocking Cabba onto the ground in front of Cypher.

. . .

Calah was given a senzu bean and healed completely.

"One day, I swear I'll be the strongest," Calah said.

"You'll never be stronger than a saiyan," Vegeta replied.

"So what's up anyways?" Yamcha asked. "Why're you guys back, did something happen?"

"Nothing much," Raditz began. "Whis had just sent us back for now. Our training still has a ways to go."

"Huh, guess that means you'll only be getting stronger still."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:00 pm

"C-Cabba! Bastards, who are you?!" Lucan turned around to face Zephiel and Raion who suddenly appeared.

However, as he did so, Raiga appeared and neck chopped him; knocking him out.

"Ey, Raion! What's the big deal?! Why's this guy here, Boss Cypher to-"

"Silence." Cypher walked in. "I believe Raion did good." He approached Zephiel and Raion, and turned to the former.

"Zephiel, I suppose Raion succeeded in convincing you to join us. We have been bitter rivals as far as I remember, but, I believe it is never too late to mend things between you and me." He then went to Cabba who was on the ground, and took a look at him.

"Raiga, Razzle." He called out. "Grab these two failures and drag them into the ship, in the containment chamber. I shall head to the palace to see Ragger's progression. And as for you, Raion," He looked at his right hand man. "I want you to monitor Zephiel. Is that understood?" He then walked away, into the palace.

Razzle grabbed Lucan and entered the ship. "Well, small guy," Raiga approached Cabba. "Now that I take a clearer look at ya, you're somewhat of a cutie, ya know? Duty comes first, tho." And like Razzle, she would grab Cabba and if he didn't pose resistance, would be captured alongside the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naya had woken up screaming, and Lex rushed in to see what happened.

"Hey, you scared the heck out of me!" He said as he approached her. She didn't notice him at first until he got really close.

"You had some sort of nightmare?" He curiously asked her, and she looked at him with absolutely terrified eyes, but at the same time, she looked like she would strike back at any moment; like a cornered dog who could bite back.

"W-Who are you?! Don't come any closer!" She ordered him to back off.

"Hey, oi, calm down!" Lex said, putting his hands up in the air. "I don't mean no harm. Look, I even brought some cookies and milk!" He showed a plate that indeed had cookies and milk.

"Here! Now, eat and tell me what's wrong, alright?" He had put the plate close to her. At first, she was hesitant to eat, but, she couldn't refuse the food as she was extremely hungry. She then slowly ate the cookies and once she realized there were no risks, she snacked on them until she emptied the plate in merely a few seconds.

"Sheesh, talk about being hungry. You might even outdo the saiyans..." Lex mumbled to himself, and Naya heard him.

"Uhm...I actually am a saiyan." She said, and Lex turned to her, agape of what she had just said.

"W-What?! You're a saiyan, too?! I thought there weren't any survivors left, their entire planet was gone!" However, it was Naya who would get confused.

"Uhm, no...Sadala was still here when I left..I'm really scared that it wouldn't be anymore, though..."

"Sadala?" Lex put his finger on his chin. "I have never heard that one before. Didn't you mean planet Vegeta? That's where the saiyans came from, If I remember. And uhm, it looks like it's in danger. What's happening?"

"Vegeta? What's Vegeta?" She asked him.

"You know, the saiyans planet? Named after "Prince of all saiyans" Vegeta?"

"I have never heard of this person...We didn't have a prince in Sadala...Cale was the closest one you could consider a prince, but I haven't seen him for a long time."

"Cale?" The whole situation was awkward, neither party knew what the other was talking about.

"Man, it's like you came from another world or something! This is too confusing. I feel like this is something Paradox or Whis can explain...Hang on, do I still have this thingy? I put it somewhere I think..."

Naya's mind had wondered off, and she let out an "OH!" sound as she realized. "I-I think I might have literally come from another world!" And Lex, still stood there, confused.

"Yeah, I'm calling Paradox. Take your time and relax." He went to his drawers, and try to find the device he uses to communicate with the eccentric man.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:12 pm

"Heh, indeed," Zephiel replied to Cypher. "I'll play this game for you."

"Yes, of course," Raion replied. "I won't let him slip away and betray us."

Cabba had been grabbed up and captured as well.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm

And so, both Cabba and Lucan were captured and put into some sort of "Water Jail"; It was a glass tank, large enough to fit in a person, and it had some sort of green liquid that made whoever inside unconscious at all time, but yet, nourished them so that they couldn't ever be in a critical condition.

Cabba and Lucan were put in two of these respective tanks, and they were next to Rikorro and Elkius.

"T-That should be good, EEYUP!" Razzle said. "Now we wait for Boss Cypher ta come back." Raiga followed after her colleague.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"S-Shit! Cypher's here! Squad, Reform!" Ragger said, and him and all his soldiers did a salute pose as Cypher come walking towards him.

"Ragger, report." Cypher ordered.

"Lord Cypher! This mission was too easy! It was a waste of time anyway..."

"I didn't ask about the details of mission. I already knew you were going to win, and if you didn't, I would have killed you should I put my hands on you." Cypher coldly told him.

"What I want is to report any finding you came across. I sent you to the palace to get anything of value; the war was just a means to the end.

And don't bother lying. Everyone has a telltale sign, conscious or unconsciously. I know yours, Ragger."

(Shit..He's good! I can't lie my way out of this..Damn you, Cypher.)

"M-My lord, we have found something interesting..Unfortunately, it seems to have vanished."

Cypher got curious. "What is it?" He asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex had found what he was searching for, and called Paradox. He told him everything that had happened so far.

"This looks like to be quite the complex situation, Sir Lex!" He commented. "I will not tell you much since it is your duty to search for knowledge, but, I am able of...diverging some information.

You see, the planet "Sadala" do exist...but It does not here."

"What do you mean, not here?" Lex asked him.

"It does not exist in this place you live in, Sir Lex. It cannot be any more simpler than that!...Oh, I forgot to mention that "here", the observable universe we live in..is only one among others. I believe you earthlings had a scientific theory about it..."

"You mean the multiverse theory? The theory that there are other universes besides our own?"

"You hit the jackpot, Bingo! Kudos to you, Sir Lex." Paradox exclaimed. "To give you a brief lesson on astronomy, our universe is one of the twelve universes, each numbered. Ours happen to be Universe 7. Sadala is in Universe 6. It is the complement to our universe, since each universe's number total must add up to 13."

"U-Universe 6?! That's the first time I've heard of it, and what's more baffling, is that this little girl had to jump from one universe to another! I didn't think universal travel was possible..It is fascinating." Lex said, stroking his chin with his hand.

"Indeed! The universe is so vast and mysterious, it is begging to be explored! However, I am on the same boat as you are. How did this young girl manage to go from Universe 6 to 7 by herself? It is possible to do it, but it takes special ways."

Lex thought for a little while. "I found her sleeping in some sort of Cube, does that help any?"

And Paradox's eyes widened. "That does help immensely. What seems like "some sort of cube" to you, is actually the multiverse's best way to travel. However, that also begs the question, The cube is only reserved for Gods of Destructions. But, I believe it is a question for another time.

So, Sir Lex, Satisfied? I cannot say more than this."

"Thank you, Paradox. See ya later!" He then closed the connection between them.

"Well, since you're a saiyan, and from another universe to boot, I think it's best you meet our saiyans! Don't worry, they aren't that far." He would open the door to outside, and was about to fly, but he stopped and turned at Naya.

"Oh yeah, Before we go...I don't think I know your name. Care to tell me?"

"...It's Naya. And you?" She meekly asked.

"Lex Avendura!"

"Okay..Thank you for the cookies and milk, Mister Lex."

"Just Lex will do. Now, follow me! You should be able of flying, don't you?!" The both of them then flew to Capsule corps, to where the rest were. During the trip, he would also call for the neo saiyans to show up.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 5:23 pm

"Huh, feels like Lex is coming here," Yamcha said.

"And a few others as well," Raditz replied.

. . .

Cale made his way to a orb and stared into it, with this he could see whatever he so desired in the universe. It could even detect and lock onto high power levels. He decided to view Planet Sadala and instantly saw the horrors that were taking place there.

"Cabba . . . I need to stay out of this." He wanted to remain neutral, but he knew that there was more to this. The entire universe was in danger. "I'll wait for Vados to return."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 1:27 pm

"It looked like a strange cube, Lord Cypher." Ragger responded to Cypher. "There was...a little girl inside and when we approached her, she vanished alongside it."

"A cube, you say?" Cypher asked. "I see, it must be "The Cube." I have heard stories about it, being a transport method only used by gods, but I always pegged it as nothing more than an urban legend. However, I should ask to myself; Why was such magnificent device here? And you, Ragger, I will ask you this; Do you have any information on the girl you mentioned?"

"Negative, my lord." Ragger responded. "But, given we found her here, we can assume that she is a saiyan."

Cypher pondered for a while, before turning. "This girl could prove rather bothersome. And if the stories about the cube are to be believed, we would be unable to locate her even if we searched all of the universe. The cube allows its user to jump from one universe to another; Something which I doubted could be feasible.

Nevertheless, Me and Raiga have worked on a device with the same function, and I fully believe that the project is near completion. It will be instrumental in finding the Super Dragon Balls; As the second set is in our neighbor universe. Ragger! Order your soldiers to call back into the ship. The next Super Dragon Ball must be nearby."

And with this, the rest of the troop had entered the massive ship and went to find the super dragon ball.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Neo-Saiyans arrived at the capsule corp. They looked around and were amazed by Raditz and Vegeta now that they were close; They had a tint of godliness to them.

"Where's Lex?" Goji asked. "He was the one to tell us to come here."

"I hope he has a good reason, because he's going to pay if he brought us here for no reason other than waste my time." Clementine pouted. Pear would just whistle and look at the sky.

A few minutes later, Lex had arrived.

"Yo, what's up?" He said, as he landed.

"Man, you guys got insanely strong. You've been warping my perceptions," Lex spoke to Raditz, Calah and Vegeta.

"Cut the crap," Clementine told him. "Tell us why you brought us here."

"Oh, okay." Lex with a poker face. "Well...You can see for yourself." He sidestepped and revealed Naya who was shyly hiding behind him.

"Uhm, This is Naya and she's a Saiyan...From Sadala. Looks like she wants us to listen to what she has to say."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir!" An armed mook entered an office. "Cypher is on the move! It looks like he's collecting the super dragon balls just like you had predicted!"

On the opposite of the room, was a fully covered figure who sat on a chair, coupled with an office table.

"Damn that Cypher," The figure said, with a deep resonating voice. "A power-hungry dog like him only seeks to reach higher heights. And the super dragon balls are to him but only a mean to satisfy his hunger."

"He will pay for what he has done, to my people, and to the others!"

"Yes, sir Mollux!" The mook jovially shouted, before leaving through the door, leaving the figure, whose name was Mollux, pondering by the office's window.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 10:27 pm

"I'm bothered," Raion began. "The saiyans mentioned someone by the name of Cale. That's the same name as the old king of this planet. Possibly his son?"

"Yes, I do recall him having a son bearing the same name," Zephiel said. "However, he disappeared one day. Clearly though, these two saiyans know something of his whereabouts. Interesting that they would try and send for him. He must be powerful."

. . .

"What? Sadala?!" Vegeta asked. "But that's impossible, our home planet doesn't exist anymore."

"Home planet?" Yamcha asked. "I thought it was called Vegeta?"

"Well, it was. But Sadala was where we saiyans originated beforehand."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 am

"Sadala still exists!" Naya shouted, a complete 180 change as she was quiet only a few seconds. "But it won't be anymore...Please help me..." Lex frowned as he realized he was put in an awkward position.

(Jeez, this is awkward...How am I gonna explain about Sadala?) He thought.

"Well, you seeeee......" He awkwardly said. "Sadala doesn't exist here anymore...But it exists elsewhere..."

The neo-saiyans, and most likely the others were confused, only leaving a flat "What."

"Ehhhh, I'll just put it bluntly. Sadala's from another universe where it still exists, and Naya came from here."

"Annnnnd, as I said earlier, looks like she wants us to help her or something. Go ahead, you can tell us what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:15 pm

"I think Whis briefly mentioned that at one point actually," Raditz said. "So, she's a saiyan from another universe." They then waited to hear what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 pm

"Phew," Lex sighed as sign of relief.

"I...I'm at a loss of what to do.." Naya said, looking at the ground. "I really want to get back to home...But I also want to save it..." She would recollect what happened, and tears flowed out of her eyes.

"These bullies...They have captured everyone I know and love! So please," She looked at the group. "You must help me!"

"Why should I help you?" Clementine asked. "Just because you're a saiyan like me doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to help you." While she was being cruel, she had a point.

"Clementine! You didn't have to be...so blunt." Lex shouted at her, and turning around to Naya.

"No, I understand," The girl said. "But...You all look strong and kind...so I figured you could help and free everyone..."

"Uhm, We'll get back to you for a moment," Lex told her, before getting closer to the group and whispered to them.

"Should we ask more about what she's talking about? To be honest, I don't feel like doing anything. We don't have much reason, other than to look nice..."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:55 pm

"There's peace here on Earth," Calah replied. "But not on her planet, in her universe. We have these powers to defend others and keep peace. This may not be our fight, but if someone asks for aid--then I'm not going to turn them down."

"I'm upset that this saiyan lacks pride," Vegeta said. "Asking for help . . . such an un-saiyan like thing to do."

"And you'll help anyways, won't you?" Raditz asked. "My reasons may not be the same as Calah's, but I'll help. To be honest, I mostly just want to test my power."

"I'll make sure I take down the strongest one."

"I don't know," Yamcha admitted. "Can't say I'm all that for this idea. I mean, we don't know anything about this person. They just randomly showed up and are asking for help on a separate planet in a separate universe. That's all too crazy if you ask me. Even if you guys go, I might just sit this one out. I'm falling behind you guys."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 3:24 pm

"Yeah, I think I'll just be out of this," Goji said. "I only fight when necessary and it doesn't look like I need to fight. Besides, I'm so far below in power I wouldn't be helpful at all."

"Ah, don't be such a downer, Goji!" Pear said. "You can't let a fellow saiyan down like that! Besides, you're super strong and definitely helpful. Oh, count me in by the way.
What about you, queen clementine?" She turned to the queen, who was crossing her arms.

"I don't know. I still don't care, but I'll just have to wait and see." She replied.

"Well, I kind of share Yamcha's opinion," Lex spoke, "But Calah's right. I..I can't just refuse someone asking for help, especially a poor fragile thing like her...Maybe she could give me a push to help."

He then turned to Naya. "Well, Naya, it looks like we'll be helping you."

"Really?!" She asked, with a smile finally on her face.

"But first, you have going to tell us more about what's happening. You mentioned something about bullies and how they captured everyone you love... Can you go into details?" He asked her.

"S-Sure...I don't have much information, but I was able to shed some, thanks to Tori here," She raised her finger, and a bird made of KI materialized.

"T-That's amazing," Lex said as she managed this feat. He didn't think it was possible. "So what did he tell you?"

"Well, I don't know their name, but one of them is a really scary person...I don't even know if that's a person, he looked more like a mean robot to me...but he is extremely dangerous and strong...

He captured everyone...Well, from what Tori told me, he has a plan and to make sure it can't fail, he went around and captured the strongest people he knows of..That includes everyone I love...Except for Cale...But he's just not here!"

Lex would interject."You told me about this Cale before...Something about him being a prince or close that title...Who is he? and what about the plan of the bad guys?"

"Cale is the kindest and strongest person I know!" Naya shouted, with her eyes being those of admiration. "He always sides with the weak and helps them! He's really cool, too..." She said while blushing.

"I-I see...and the plan?" Lex asked her.

"I forgot about that, sorry!" She put her hand on her head. "They're capturing everyone to make them their slave..It's horrible..Oh, and if I remember correctly, they were in search for some objects..

"The bad guy's screen showed up a gigantic ball that had stars on it...I remember hearing stories about them... Super balls I think?"

Lex froze for an instant; This little child, she couldn't be talking about what he thought about?!

"Uhm, That sounds oddly familiar to D..Dragon balls."

"Yeah, that's right! These bad people were searching for the Super Dragon Balls! I remember now. It's an old urban story my daddy used to read me!"

"Crap." Lex turned to the group. "These bad guys are searching for the dragon balls. It sounds just like Frieza, and if Frieza is an indicator...It's in our best interest to stop these guys."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 pm

"Super Dragon Balls?" Calah asked. "Man, and here I thought we knew of all the Dragon Balls that existed. What could this guy want with them? We definitely need to stop this guy now."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 1:43 pm

"Same, I didn't think there were any more dragon balls." Lex said. "We need to find them before the bad guy does, but we know nothing about them..."

"Hm, If I may suggest something," Goji joined in the conversation, "Maybe we could see the namekians? They may hold the answers we seek. We were planning to go on namek, the three of us," He referred to him, Clementine and Pear. "But, we all have reasons to do so now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Universe 6, Cypher had just grabbed his second dragon ball.

"Excellent. I now have two of the seven magical orbs. Raiga!" He turned to the science team leader.

"Where is the nearest one?" He asked her.

"Aye, Boss Cypher," Raiga said, as she looked at the screens. "I ain't detecting one of dem balls! Ya think somebody took them?"

Cypher thought for a moment. "That could be a possibility. Or, that not all dragon balls are active at the same time. I want you to increase the scope of the radar and see if there is still one."

"That will decrease our accuracy, but eh, screw it!" She said, turning the slider to the max. Somewhere on the screen...a weak signal would show up.

"Ey, one's here!" She said. "But, with how weak the damn signal is...That thing's pretty damn far. Do you think that.."

"That it's in another universe? Yes, I don't doubt it." Cypher said. "With the searching device, even the whole universe can show up...But with how far the signal is, this can only mean one thing: It's not in our universe, but the one nearby. How long will it take to get to it?"

Raiga started calculating, and within seconds, she came up with the answer. "With the new thingchamacalit we created, no more than three days."

"Good. Let us go, and if that universe has thorns much like the ones we captured...I will have to neutralize them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)
Page 35 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next