Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 1:06 pm

"Well done, Lord Cypher," said a man appearing from the shadows. He was a tall man garbed in black armor and a cape of the same color. He had long raven colored hair slicked back with a few bangs falling to the front. At his side was a black handled and bladed sword named Mystletainn. His name was Lord Raion, Cypher's right hand man. He then bowed and began to speak further. "Please give me leave to speak with King Zephiel. I will try and reason with him, if he refuses us . . . then I will kill him without hesitation."

. . .

"What an insane power!!" Cabba exclaimed. "Planet Sadala is danger . . . Cale, you've ignored your home long enough. If you wait any longer it'll be gone!" Cabba was alone on Planet Sadala in a forest, there isn't a way Cale would be able to hear him on his planet . . . but even still, he cried out.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 2:18 pm

"Raion." Cypher said as his right hand man bowed to him. "Zephiel...He is a crafty and cunning man, but he is prideful. There is an extremely high chance he refuses our offer. And I would be somehow even more weary if he accepts what we have to say...A backstab is to be expected from him."

Cypher then turned to a window, showing space's vastness and Sadala in sight. "Very well." He spoke after a pause.

"You are granted permission to leave and reason with him. I'll be sending troops to support you, on the off chance the situation goes unexpected. I want Zephiel dead if he poses resistance. I trust that you can do the job effortlessly, Raion."

"Now go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucan and Naya had arrived to the palace, and the saiyans entered the main door in a frenzy, and were striding towards the main room before being stopped by guards.

"HALT! Who goes there?!" They asked.

"It's only me!" Lucan yelled at the guards, who quickly realized it was him.

"C-Captain Lucan!" They shouted his name. "For what purpose is your coming here, Captain?" The highest ranked of these soldiers walked out of them and approached Lucan.

"I need to see His Majesty and Cabba as soon as possible. I'm afraid that Sadala is in grave imminent danger."

The guards were surprised, and the same guy who approached to Lucan told him:

"I am afraid to say that his majesty is currently not here and will be unavailable of the upcoming time. He is on an important meeting. As for Sir Cabba, He had been..acting strangely for the last hour. It pains me to admit it, but we have no idea where he is. He shouldn't be that far, though, and I am sure you are able to find him, Captain Lucan."

"Damn...!" Lucan muttered. "Thanks for your services, officer...One last question..Is that strange device still operational...?" He asked the soldier.

"Strange device...?" The soldier was quite confused, and thought for an instant. "You don't mean...That cube-like machine we found?!" Lucan nodded his head.

"C-Captain Lucan! We don't know what its purpose is and where it came from! We managed to snug it from Caulifla's troops, but our scientists has yet to determine how it even functions!" The soldier exclaimed.

"Also, on behalf of the king, no one can use it unless His Majesty gives permission to do so...Using it without his permission, will result in severe penalty...especially for a high ranked member such as you."

Lucan simply glared at the soldier. "If it means saving Sadala, I am willing to risk everything." The soldier trembled and was defeated. "Follow me." He told Lucan and went to the palace's basement.

There, they found a cube, transparent and had nothing inside.

"As you can see, it is quite strange," The guard extended his arm towards it, "It has no entrance or any sort of buttons. This is technology that far surpasses our own; I am unsure if it is actually a device or some sort of art project."

Lucan approached it and began touching the glass. "Looks solid." He said, and punched it which surprised the other guards. "Yeah, it can withstand a good punch from me...It can offer a good protection, but the problem arises on how to enter it."

Lucan would look all over it, and Naya simply moved in closer to the cube and put her hand on it. She closed her eyes and somehow, an entrance appeared, to which she walked in, before disappearing.

"?! How did you do it?!" Lucan asked her. "I-I only put my two hands on it and I wanted to enter it..! That's what Daddy would have wanted me to do..."

Lucan put a hand on his chin. "Interesting..This device has functions that corresponds to the user's needs..." He then sensed Cypher's ship getting closer.

"N-Naya! Listen, if we don't come back here-"

"In ten minutes, I have to leave, right?..It's what Uncle Elkius told me..." She started hugging her legs and cried.

Lucan was quite troubled, he had a look of concern, but that didn't stop. "We don't have time to cry! It's just enough time to be strong. Please, I want you to get away here, as far as you can, and live the rest of your life peacefully! Maybe, one day you can gather strong fighters from all over the world and you can save Sadala! It doesn't matter if it takes days or years! Just do what I say!"

Lucan was about to exit, the palace, but he turned back to the little girl to say one last thing:"I'm counting on you." He then left the palace to find where Cabba was.

As he flew, he looked down on the forest and viewed it. "...?! There he is!" He had spotted Cabba and landed next to him.

"C-Cabba! Is Cale here? We need him!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 4:30 pm

"Thank you for your confidence in my abilities," Raion said. He then bowed and left with his command ship alongside other ships to negotiate with King Zephiel.

. . .

"Hey and yeah this isn't good," Cabba replied. "There several high power levels heading here . . . especially that one. I feel like it's only the tip of the iceberg too. Cale . . . he's become a god of destruction and is a long ways away from here. I don't know if he will come, the only way I can get a hold of him is when I can contact his assistant Vados. But for some reason, I can't get ahold of her right now. Cale and I have gotten quite a bit stronger, but him especially. We do need him, I agree."

. . .

Raion had landed onto Zephiel's ship and met with him.

"Join you and Cypher?" Zephiel asked. "Hmm, doesn't sound like much of a choice. Lord Cypher is one of the strongest . . . no, probably the strongest being in the universe that I know of. If I refuse you, he'd just end up killing me. Well, maybe."

"I know you have some secret power that you have withheld from all," Raion replied. "Come now, as you said yourself Lord Cypher is the strongest in the universe. Why not use it to aid him?"

"Perhaps . . . but I am so close to my goal!"

"You don't mean the power of the Omni King?! Is that the power you've been keeping a secret? I should've known they were one in the same."

"Haha, perhaps," Zephiel replied. "Hmm, if I refuse you then the two of us would have no choice but to fight. Raion, I've always rather liked you. I'd hate to have to kill you. For common interest, I'll side with you. There are a few things I still need to do and I'd rather not have Lord Cypher on my tail."

"Why would you be so open with your plans?" Raion asked. "Seems foolish to me."

"Why? Because of the chance that Lord Cypher will turn on me? I'm not too concerned about that. There are indeed some powers I have obtained that will secure my safety. Now Lord Raion, I will join the ranks of Lord Cypher's armies. Whatever task you have for me, I shall fulfill."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 12:05 pm

"Yeah. I can tell you've gotten stronger, but it won't be enough," Lucan said as he looked to the sky. "I'm feeling some of these power levels and one is perhaps as strong, if not stronger than Thouzer was..."

A few seconds passed, and a large ship appeared. "There they are!" Lucan exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ship had landed, and it opened its door. Cypher and Razzle both walked out, alongside a large number of soldiers.

Cypher looked around, he had landed on a city and the citizens were terrified of this sudden commotion.

"This is Sadala. It changed since my last visit.Razzle!" He exclaimed.

"Eeeyup?!" The feline creature responded.

"Raiga." Cypher called out. Out from the ship, walked out a woman, had a somewhat toned build and was on the taller side, with short spiky black hair. She had scars running across her biceps and one on her cheek.

"Man, Boss Cypher!" She spoke as she exit. "Ya shoulda sent me and not that poor bloke Raion! I'll do a better job than 'im!"

"Silence. There is a reason I sent Raion to deal with Zephiel. He is the most suited person for such a situation." Raiga shut her mouth shut upon Cypher's quote.

"Now then, Raiga...I trust you have knowledge of where the palace is."

Raiga pulled out a map and opened it, she then read it like she had difficulties. "Ey, We just gotta cross this big o' jungle there and we'll get to dat fancy house!"

Cypher nodded his head:"Into the dark path, we walk. Let us march towards our next step, soldiers." With that said, they would all head down the forest where Lucan and Cabba were.

"Shit, they're there! Prepare yourself!" Lucan said as he powered up, and he had been right, Cypher and his troop met with them. He would analyze them with a strange device he had, reminiscent of the scouters Frieza's army once wore.

"You two must be this planet's mightiest warriors. Greetings, I am Cypher...And I have come to capture you."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 1:19 pm

"Capture us?" Cabba asked. "What do you plan to do with us afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 1:40 pm

"You see, I have a plan I must carry out," Cypher replied to Cabba. "And for it to have a one hundred percent of success, I must capture any possible thorn in my side. That includes the universe's mightiest warriors."

He then continued. "After I capture you, I will break your spirits and turn the strongest warriors into my most loyal soldiers. I would rather avoid any form of conflict, but I know that this is impossible."

"You think so?" Lucan sarcastically asked him. "I hope you didn't really expect us to just sit by and let you do whatever you want with us!"

Cypher looked emotionless at the two saiyans, and he snapped his two fingers. Razzle and Raiga both walked out of the soldiers, and were just front of Cypher.

"Ya knuckleheads don't know what's best for ya? Prepare to get your asses kicked!" Raiga cracked her knuckles, while Razzle simply licked his lips with his tongue and chuckled.

"Well, only one thing to do. HYAAAAAARGH!" Lucan had powered up to a Super Saiyan 3 form, and readied himself for a fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please be safe..." Naya said, twiddling around with her fingers inside the cube.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 1:53 pm

"I gotta say," Cabba began. "You chose the worst kind of fighters to mess with. Haa!!" Cabba's veins pulsed as the energy of a god coursed through, revealing his Super Saiyan Blue form. "Now, it's time for you to go down."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Lucan marveled at Cabba's form; it was a form he had never seen before.

"Incredible...! Even though I can't sense anything... I feel like that...maybe we can win this!"

Raiga and Razzle were a bit worried at first and they regained their compusure, but Cypher still remained calm.

"Ya think a fancy trick like this scares me?! I'll grab ya and use ya arse as my lamp! Hyaaargh!" With this, Raiga leapt at Cabba, and went for a sweeping kick from the left side.

"Looks like it's you and me, ugly!" Lucan said, as he rushed towards Razzle. "Hehehehehe! Not as ugly as your face after I'm done with you!"

Lucan went for a punch to Razzle, but Razzle, using the height difference between him and Lucan, dodged the blow and stepped on Lucan's arm, and he went for a double axe handle to Lucan's head.

Lucan would get hit by the attack and fell into the ground, but he quickly got back up. "Not too shabby...The fight has just started!" He said as he got up.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Cabba flipped his body horizontally dodging Raiga's attack. While his body was in the air, he swung his right leg for his opponents face. If he was successful, he would quickly attempt to rush forward with a barrage of punches.

. . .

Zephiel and Raion's forces in the meantime had neared Planet Sadala. Cypher had many allies on his side, all across the universe there were in fact those who clung to his name. Regardless of their power, those who were against Cypher did not have odds in their favor.

. . .

"I won't hear of it," Zen'oh replied to Vados. She had made it to him and spoke of an idea Cale had. "I will only listen from the lips of Cale. You can go, now, Vados."

"Very well, Your Grace," Vados replied. "I apologize for this." Vados then began to leave Zen'oh's throne room to make her way to the archives. Accompanying her, was her father the Grand Priest.

"Hmm, going to the archives?" the Grand Priest asked. "So, Lord Cale sent you for another reason I take it?"

"It seems that way," she replied. "It's not something I actually expected from him, but he is taking quite the initiative."

"Does it have anything to do with his role as destroyer?"

"Indeed it does. As god of destruction, it's his job to destroy those major threats within the universe. While he does slack and has let many things slide throughout the universe, he is wanting to avoid things that could involve a large imbalance. I do say he makes quite the splendid destroyer. He's not as soft-hearted and easy going as the other saiyans. But he's not cruel either."

"Well, he got thrown into this position rather early. So I'm glad to hear that he is doing well in the position. Good luck with what you're finding, Vados. It may take you a while."

. . .

"I can barely even recognize myself anymore," Raditz said. Him and Vegeta were currently sparring as Super Saiyan Blues. "I thought we were near the top and that there was only a little ways to go. Yet, we completely broke through a power I never dreamed of existed."

"Indeed," Vegeta replied. "No amount of normal training could've gotten us to this point. None of the others will ever be able to catch up."

. . .

"It's not enough!" Calah yelled. He slammed his fist into a boulder next to him, shattering it to rubble. "That power Vegeta displayed . . . I don't think I can catch up to it. I've been able to make that potential the Old Kai unlocked my base. I can now transform on top of that and I'm much stronger now. But even if Vegeta was a 6, I'm still a 2 or a 3 in comparison. To make matters worse, they're definitely much stronger by now. I've trained ridiculously and yet, I'm not getting anywhere. If only I could receive the power of a god too!"

. . .

"Heh, I'm done," Yamcha said as he laid on the ground, exhausted from training. "I'd love to keep fighting, but at this point I'd only slow everyone down. There's no point anymore, I feel like I've reached my maximum. But there's gotta be some way . . . I don't know. I'm getting old . . . maybe I should just give up fighting."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 11:53 am

"You nimble little...!" Raiga said as Cabba dodged her attack, and kicked her with his leg. However, as Cabba went to attack her with a barrage of punch, she got out of the way, behind him, and went for a blast to his back.

Lucan continued his fight with Razzle, the two were even, but the fight was somewhat in the saiyan's favor. "Take this!" He kicked the alien's head with all his might and a crack was heard as he snapped his neck. Razzle fell into the ground, emotionless.

"Fuh...There's no way he can get up from a kick like this..." But, fate had gone against his word; Razzle got up a few seconds after being kicked. He tilted his head around, to mock Lucan, and grinned.

"Heh heh heh! I felt nothing!" He then leapt at Lucan, and since Lucan was trying to figure out how Razzle got up from such an attack, he got hit in the gut and was sent crashing into trees; leaving nothing but waste.

"H-How did he survive that...? Can he regenerate?" He would say as he got up. "Or maybe something else..." He looked up, and was met with Razzle's psychotic face. The alien went for a punch, but Lucan sidestepped it and kicked him up in the air.

Meanwhile, Cypher stood still and observed the fight. He was looking for any potential opening in both Cabba and Lucan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Indeed!" Whis continued after Vegeta. The two saiyans were sparing on Beerus' planet. "I did tell you my training was special, did I not? I was and still am Lord Beerus' martial arts teacher. You should consider yourselves lucky Lord Beerus took interest in both of you, and I have to groom you two into being his two most powerful rivals...He had been aching so long for an intense fight, and me, being his attendant, can only do nothing but help him fulfill his desires."

Whis then gasped and put his hand on his mouth. "Oh dear, I've rambled on and on! Let me check what time it is.." He then waved around with his staff, and an incomprehensible language was shown.

"Raditz, Vegeta, today's training is over for now! You two have to get back to Earth as I have errands to do! But, I am impressed by your performance today: You managed to surpass the Super Saiyan God form by ascending into a new one, and it looks like you both are on the verge of being comfortable with it!"

Whis tapped his staff. "Well then, It's time to go home. Hang tight!" He would wait for Vegeta and Raditz to approach him so that they travel to Earth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huff..Huff..." Lex was panting heavily as he, alongside Vegeta, Raditz, Calah and Yamcha, were training. He was in Apexochronos, the realm beyond time and time beyond counting, under Paradox and Merithena. Both Gods were observing him.

"It's time you head back home, Avendura." Merithena told him. "Your business here is done for now. We'll see you back in six months."

"Huff...Great..." Lex said. "But, I wonder...Shouldn't you train Raditz, Vegeta or Calah?" He asked Merithena. "I feel like your wasting your time with me, I don't compare to any of them...Speaking of, Why should I train ? I most likely won't catch up to them and they're so strong I don't think any thing will ever pose a threat to Earth. They've gone over limits I didn't even think were here..."

Merithena rolled her eyes. "There is a lot of wrong in what you say, I won't bother myself pointing. Paradox! Do it for me."

Paradox nodded, "Yes, My lady." He turned to Lex.
"Well, Sir Lex, I don't deny the fact that what you say is valid... However, It is worth noting that you are basing what you say only on the now and not on the after." Lex was visibly confused, but still remained silent as to hear what he has to say.

"You see, they might be stronger than you now, but I can tell you with full certainty that they will never reach your maximum potential..Kraft's full power. I do mean what I say that Vereinte Kraft, when mastered, makes one the most formidable warrior across all realms of time and space.

Also, once Kraft is bestowed upon one, it can't be transferred unless the user perishes or willingly gives their power into the next user. Besides, If I remember correctly, even after all these years, you still don't fully trust Sir Raditz and Sir Vegeta, right?"

Lex looked into a direction, he didn't want to admit it, but Paradox had hit it in the nail. "Y-yeah, that's true..I just don't seem to give them one hundred percent of my trust for some reason..." He said meekly.

"But don't worry!" Paradox exclaimed. "Your time will come, and you will fulfill your purpose soon enough!"

Lex turned back quickly. "You know, despite having this power, Kraft...You never told me why you gave it to me."

Paradox and Merithena looked at each other, this was the question they were waiting for Lex to ask.

"Do you remember both of these persons: Nappa and Burter?" Merithena asked him, and Lex put his hand on his chin as he tried to remember.

"Oh! I remember them! They were both working under Frieza, and I beat them both. What about them?"

"Right. Did you notice anything strange? Like something was off?" She continued this line of questions.

"Now that you mention it...They were different when I saw them again. Burter, I mean, since I never met Nappa again. I did see him until he died though.

They got much, much stronger...I haven't shaken off the beating Burter gave me. But most importantly...It's like...Their aura reeked of malevolence, you know? It was otherworldly. I can go even as far as to say that they were probably possessed or something..."

"Not "probably". They were, in fact, possessed. These two were only pawns in the grand game of chess, stains in the great schemes of things. That something which possessed them..." Merithena said, with a bitter tone.

"I don't know how to explain it...I know that it is some sort of "beast", a God that spawned a cult not across the universe, but the whole multiverse. Nobody know where it came from...Some say that it is the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega."

Lex gulped. "And, uhm, what do I have to do with this uh...Beast?"

"You will help us in defeating it. That is your purpose. No one can stand up against that monster except..." Merithena blanked out, then shook her head.

"No, it doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you go back to Earth, Avendura. We'll grab you back by the end of the year. Paradox."

"Yes, my Lady. Let's go, Sir Avendura!" Lex and Paradox then returned to Earth, in an unknown corner of East City where there was nobody around.

"Geh!" Paradox grinned as he flew back. "I can't wait for the game to start...Golly, it will be what I have strove for so long!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Cabba took the blast to the back and quickly retaliated with his own barrage of blasts. Finishing it, he would send his Galick Cannon towards his opponent.

. . .

"Hmm, well it's back to Earth training I suppose," Raditz said.

"Yeah, looks like it," Vegeta replied. The two of them had landed at Capsule Corp. There, they were greeted by many such as Yamcha and Bulma. Elsewhere, Calah had sensed the two's return.

"Huh, Raditz and Vegeta are back? They're a lot stronger, but this isn't all they're capable of. I'll see for myself!" Calah then burst off, to test his current abilities.

. . .

"Well, it's time to land onto Planet Sadala," Lord Raion said. "Heh, I wonder if Cypher found anyone worthwhile."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 6:27 am

Raiga blocked against Cabba's hits, but some of them managed to break through her defense. She jumped back, at which Cabba attacked her with his Galick Gun.

As Razzle was up in the sky, Lucan jumped towards him, and went for a neck chop. However, the alien righted himself and clung into Lucan's arm once more.

"You..You really like getting on my arm, don't you? Get off me!" He said, and he waved his arm around to get Razzle off his arm. Still, that did nothing, except amusing Razzle as he chuckled.

"Eh heh heheh! Always wondered what it's like to be a vegetable?!" He asked a strange question to Lucan, who was visibly perplexed.

"What?" He uttered, and then he felt something grabbing both of his legs. It was two Razzles, each holding one of Lucan's legs. Then, the clones flew towards the ground, dragging Lucan with them and they reached the ground, but they somehow phased through it. Lucan did not, and an impact was heard as he crashed into the ground...His lower body had been buried, leaving only his upper one.

"Geheheheh! You're grouuuundeeeeeed!" Razzle made a pun as the time was fitting.

"Y-You...You can multiply yourself?!" Lucan gasped. "Then, that means-"

"Eeeyup! It wasn't me you kicked earlier! You kicked another me! It's gonna take a long time to replace him! So now I am angry and I have to release it on you!" Razzle then started punching Lucan who was defenseless left and right, until he eventually couldn't take anymore. It seems like he had lost conscious since he had reverted to his base form.

"Eeeh, that's no fun! The old guy was much funner! oh well, I'll have to join Raiga then!" The alien turned to Cabba who had just fired off his galick gun.

"Go, me!" He ordered two of his clones to rush towards Cabba, and if they touched him, they would cling on to him.

Raiga, seeing Razzle's clones, was a bit annoyed at first since he just jumped in the fight, but nevertheless agreed to work with him.

"Eat this!" She charged a ki blast and threw it at Cabba. Even if Cabba dodged it, there was a chance he would find his mobility decreased due to the Razzles holding him up.

Meanwhile, during the fight, Cypher had stealthily sent some of his troops towards the palace. There was an in-inside war in it, but, the royal saiyan army were on the losing verge.

Cypher himself still stood there, watching the fight. "Only one left." Then a message popped up from his gauntlet.

"Interesting. Raion has landed on Sadala. Has he killed Zephiel? I will have to wait and see."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Universe 7, Lex was just strolling around East City, and he sensed Vegeta and Raditz coming back.

"That's Raditz and Vegeta?! They've become monsters in their own right!...But still..I am more concerned with that beast stuff Merithena told me...Just what will happen?

...I feel like that everything we did will be insignificant compared to what the future reserves..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still in Universe 7, Clementine had been training all this entire time in a desert. Pear would occasionally train with her, but she, too was training alone. This time they both were training, and Goji, concerned about them, had followed them.

"Shit!" The former queen slammed her hand on the ground and created a fissure through it. "No matter what I seem to do, I still can't reach Vegeta's level...and from what I sensed, Raditz joined him too! I-Is this a new dimension of power you have to cheat your way to it?!"

"Q-Queen Clementine," Pear meekly said. "I'm starting to think that regular training just doesn't cut it. I mean, yeah, we've surpassed Majin Buu and even Super Plementine! but they aren't as impressive as the super saiyan god...Maybe there's some sort of ritual we can go through? We are supposed to be better than saiyans, so if we have a ritual it will be much, much better!"

Clementine looked up, angered but she managed to calm down. "You might be right. But how are we supposed to know? Is it the same ritual Vegeta underwent?"

Then, a rock fell and both of the girls turned to its direction. "Who's there?!"

It was Goji, and he had made himself visible. "Oh, Goji, it's only you." Clementine sighed.

"Uhm, Queen Clementine...I've overheard your conversation and...I think I "know how to know" the ritual."

"What a tongue-twister," The queen said. "But, I'm all ears. Go on."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 12:08 pm

The clones had suddenly grabbed Cabba, clinging onto him.

"What the heck?!" Cabba exclaimed. "Get off!" He was completely concentrated on his fight that he had expected any outside disturbances.

. . .

"Raditz, Vegeta," Calah said, he had made it to the two of them and the others as well.

"Hey, Calah," Raditz replied. "You're a lot stronger now."

"That may be, but I probably can't beat the two of you," Calah said. "Fight me. I need to see where I stand."

"All right," Vegeta began. "I'll fight you. Come to think of it, we fought once and you defeated me before. This time, that won't happen."

"We'll see about that," he replied. The two of them then flew up into the air and Calah began pouring out his energy.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to transform, but I see that isn't an option." Vegeta's hair then turned red as he stepped into the Super Saiyan Blue form.

"I guess I'll go all out. Haaa!!!" Calah's hair then turned silver as he went straight to Super Saiyan Human 2.

"When did Calah get power like that?!!" Yamcha asked.

"My goodness!!!" Raditz exclaimed. "I think Calah underestimates his own power!"

"Well, this should be interesting," Vegeta began.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 1:11 pm

"Ey, Razzle, I can't say I'm a fan of ya barging in my brawl like that," Raiga said, "But I did need that extra hand o yours, thanks pal!" She rushed towards Cabba while he was distracted, and would go for a pummel to his stomach.

Lucan had quickly regained consciousness and saw Cabba in danger. "C-Cabba! I got to save him..." He softly said, and he tried to get out of the ground, but had great difficulty getting out without grabbing attention.

Cypher, seeing his occasion, would ready a needle straight at Cabba. He would wait for a bit until Cabba was truly distracted, and he would fire the same needle he did to Rikorro and Elkius at Cabba.

Meanwhile, at the palace, everything was ravaged. Bodies were everywhere, but most were the saiyan soldiers ones.

"Gyahahahahah! This is great!" A tall and thin man, with long purple hair, and four fangs coming out of his mouth that had sharp teeth, yelled. "I absolutely love when Cypher gives me permission to go wild! FREEDOM!"

In his hand, he was holding the same guard Lucan had spoke with earlier, but, he was very bloody and one of his eyes were shut. "Y..You lot! You won't get away with this..! You will all earn Sir Cale's wrath once he comes back!"

The man turned to the guard: "Moron, do you actually think he's going to do anything?! He's a coward who much rather prefer to hide than fight! That's why nobody has ever heard from him ever again!"

"N-No, you're wrong!" The guard retaliated. "I-No, we, the people of Sadala put all of our hopes in him! He will come back and you'll be sorry when he does!" The guard then tried to go for a punch, but the man easily caught it, twisted the guard's arm, and then threw him into a nearby pillar, destroying it. The guard was now unconscious.

"Tch, I always see these types and it's always boring as hell to deal with them...Isn't there anything worth my time?!" He shouted, looking around.

"Lord Ragger!" A mook called out. The man, whose name is Ragger, is on the same rank Razzle and Raiga were. The three formed a trio, each being leader of respective teams: Ragger was the army's general. They were only under Cypher and Raion.

"We've found what we assume to be a secret room. We believe there it may be interesting to see what it has to offer!"

Ragger turned around, and lifted the mook by his head. "Are you giving me orders, punk?! Who's the boss here?!"

The mook, terrified:"It's Lord Ragger!"

"SAY IT AGAIN!"

"LORD RAGGER!"

He then threw the mook a few feet away. "THAT'S BETTER! Let's go check what you all are about!"

"Sigh, Lord Ragger is at it again...He mistakes suggestion as an order.." The underlings murmured to themselves.

Then they would head downstairs. They would check everything they had, but none of the objects seemed to impress them.

"What a shithole this is! There's nothing interesting here!" They then heard a whimper, coming out from the corner of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-Is that Calah?" Lex sensed Calah turning into Super Human 2. "Dear lord, what has he done this time?! And I can't feel Vegeta anymore...Has he turned into the god form?"

The neo saiyans, too sensed Calah. And were awestruck, save Clementine whose face expressed distaste.

"Even the earthling is far above me?! This is unacceptable! Goji, tell me at once!"

Goji was in a daze, but snapped back to reality as Clementine called out to him.

"Uh, yes!" He then rolled his eyes around to remember what he was about to say.

"If memory serves me well, Beerus went to someplace and got a book with him that told us about the Super Saiyan god...I don't remember where he went, though..."

"It was Namek! I remember!" Pear joined in the conversation.

"Right, Namek! I was wondering, maybe we could go there and ask for the book? We can probably find what we need. After all, It's the best lead we've got, so far."

"Right. How are we going to get to Namek, Goji?" She asked him.

"That's easy! We still have our ships we used to come to Earth! All we've got to do is boot the bad boys once more and head to it!"

"All right, let's go." Clementine said as she, along Pear and Goji, flew back to their home.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 2:33 pm

"Gah!" Cabba received even more punishment as he took blows to the gut. "Enough of this . . . haaaaa!!!!" Cabba then flung his arms up and charged a super explosive wave in an attempt to blow his enemies aback.

Meanwhile, Zephiel and Raion had landed on the planet. The two of them exited and sensed the fighting beyond.

"Hm, looks like they're wrapping up," Raion said.

"Been a while since I've been here," Zephiel said. "I kind of miss that old King Cale."

"He's far too proud. I'm glad he's dead. With any luck, Cypher has captured his son, Prince Cale." The two then flew off, heading towards Cypher.

. . .

Clenching his fist, Calah flung forward jamming his fist at Vegeta's face. It couldn't have been closer, but Vegeta dodged Calah's attack and threw an uppercut to Calah's chin then kicked him in the chest.

"Gah! I-I," Calah was speechless. He was already beaten, even though his old power was a mere fraction of what it is now.

"What the?! Just how strong is Vegeta now?" Yamcha asked. "I actually thought Calah would win."

"Yeah," Raditz began. "Calah is certainly powerful, but he still isn't up to our tier. He won't be ever unless he grasps hold of god ki. One day, he'll catch up . . . Vegeta did go quite a bit overboard though." Calah however began to maintain himself, he wasn't quite so ready to give up.

"V-Vegeta, you don't deserve this power," Calah said. "You don't belong here, this is my planet. Let us Earthlings protect it!"

"Perhaps not," Vegeta began. "But you're wrong, this is my planet and my home. Sure, you may think I have no right to protect it. But I do. Beerus the Destroyer, he could only be stopped by a saiyan, right? So you owe me." With that, the two warriors flew at each other again. Before Calah's fist could reach Vegeta's, Vegeta's had plunged into Calah's gut and slammed him into the Earth knocking him unconscious.

. . .

"I think I'm ready," a man in a desert said. It had been a long time since he made a showing to anyone, but Camus had returned. "Zaikon, I swear you're going to lose this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next