Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:00 pm

"Welcome all to the Kanto Pokémon Championship!!! Here the best of the best have come with their Kanto pokémon to see who is the best trainer! Each trainer will choose a selection of six pokémon to enter into the tournament. For each battle they will choose three of those pokémon. This is a double elimination tournament, so if you lose once, don't worry, you have one more shot to redeem yourself. Battles will be decided when one trainer has all three pokémon lost. Pokémon lose if they are knocked out or a ring out. Sometimes the referee will call it a quits sooner if it's clear the pokémon can't continue, the trainer may also forfeit defeat at any time. Switching your pokémon after they are already sent out counts as a loss for that pokémon. You may send your pokémon in at any order. Now, let's show off our finalists!!"

Team Rocket Boss - Giovanni
Pokémon RP 108px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni
Pokémon:

Pokémon Trainer - Red
Pokémon RP 250px-Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Red
Pokémon:

Trainer - Triathlete♂ - Alex
Pokémon RP 20150209113329%21ORAS_Triathlete_Biker
Pokémon:

Ace Trainer - Richmond
Pokémon RP Latest?cb=20131211203859
Pokémon:

Pokémon Trainer - Blue
Pokémon RP 154px-Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Blue
Pokémon:

Pokémon Trainer - Ethan
Pokémon RP 111px-ORAS_Youngster
Pokémon:

Pokémon Trainer - Yellow
Pokémon RP 200px-Yellow_Adventures
Pokémon:

Beauty - Donovan
Pokémon RP 1541628714255
Pokémon:

"The first round of battles will begin as follows:

Giovanni vs Donovan
Richmond vs Blue
Red vs Yellow
Alex vs Ethan

Fights will be carried out in two sets at the start. So, first we have Giovanni vs Donovan in one arena and in the other, Richmond vs Blue! Let the tournament begin!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:07 pm

"Here we go," Red said, tossing his poke ball containing Charizard up in the air and catching it. "It's time to finally see how my training has paid off. Looks like I won't get to fight right away though. "Good luck Blue."

"Heh, luck is for the weak," Blue replied. "I'll see you in the finals, Red." Blue then left to head to his arena where he would fight Richmond.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:11 pm

"Tell father I'll be back soon," Richmond lifted his newest latest extra expensive that costs one billion dollars iphone, "With the champion badge in hand."

"Understood, sir." The voice that spoke on the other side was cut off. "Hmph. My idiot father, does he really think I won't win this measly tournament?" Richmond then grabbed his six pokeballs, and looked at them thoroughly. "Only three pokemons? What a dumb rule.What's the point of catching more than three if you can't use them all." He complained and complained.

"Whatever. I'll go crush the unfortunate soul in front of me." He picked three of his pokemon: Tauros, Lapras and Alakazam, and walked into the arena. There was a large crowd and they cheered.

"Annoying commoners! This is why I can't stand these peasants!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey kid, what are you doing here?" One of the guards asked Ethan. "This is the wrong place! If you want to see the battles, go towards these stairs."

"No no no, sir! I have all the badges I need to compete in the tournament," Ethan said, flashing his badges, "My mom says I'm special!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Richmond and Blue made it to their arena.

Richmond's Pokemon: Tauros, Lapras, and Alakazam.

Blue's Pokemon: Alakazam, Gyarados, and Arcanine.

"All right boys," the referee began. "I want a nice clean match from both of you. Don't overwork your slaves--ahem!--I mean pokemon. "Let the match begin!!"

"All right, I'll start things off with Gyarados!!" Blue exclaimed, tossing his poke ball out, revealing his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:19 pm

"Damn it, I knew I should have gotten Jolteon. Whatever, go Tauros!" Richmond threw his pokeball, and Tauros come from it.

"Heh, I go to a tournament and I see a kid," Richmond hypocritically said, He wasn't that much older than Blue, Richmond was around 16 years old, "I'll help you go back to mom! Tauros, use Body slam!" To which the Tauros rushed towards Gyarados, aiming to hit it with the body slam.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:23 pm

"Heh, just what I was hoping for," Blue said. "Gyarados, use Bind!!" Tauros slammed itself into Gyarados' body and as it did, the water pokemon attempted to wrap itself around Tauros.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:25 pm

The Tauros was caught in Gyarados' bind, it was screaming as it was in pain. "What?! Can a gyarados even use bind?! Whatever! Tauros, use Hyper Beam!" Richmond ordered, and Tauros turned its head towards Gyarados', and it shot a large beam from its mouth at it.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:30 pm

"Crap, Hyper Beam! Dodge!" But with Gyarados wrapped around him like that, there was no way he had a chance to. Gyarados was instead blown away by the Hyper Beam. The serpent-like pokemon barely could raise itself. "C'mon Gyarados, he needs a little bit of time to recover. Let's him with a hard one! Use Hydro Pump!!"

The dragon pulled its head back and shot its massive splurge of water at the buffalo.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:32 pm

"SHIT!" Richmond cursed as Tauros couldn't do anything. It had to recharge, so it was hit by the hydro pump. The blow was damaging, as Tauros barely was able to get up.

"Hah! HAHAHAHA! Pathetic! Your attack was long enough for Tauros to fully recharge himself!" Seeing that Gyarados could barely move, Richmond ordered Tauros to attack it with a body slam.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Tauros was hit again by the body slam and knocked unconscious.

"Nice job Gyarados," Blue said. He then returned him to his ball and prepared the next one. "Go, Arcanine!!! Finish him off with a body slam of your own!!" Arcanine ran barreling towards Tauros to slam himself into him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:38 pm

The Tauros got hit by the body slam, and much like Gyarados, it went down. The arcanine was fast and strong.

"ARGH! YOU! Fine," Richmond retrieved his Tauros. "GO LAPRAS!" Lapras appeared.

"USE SURF!" Lapras then summoned a gigantic wall of water and threw it at the Arcanine.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:39 pm

"All right, I was expecting this," Blue said. "Arcanine, now, use Dig!!!" Arcanine burrowed under ground, avoiding the attack.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:41 pm

"What?!" Richmond said in disbelief. "Hmph, Whatever! That Arcanine must still be around, Lapras use sing!"

The Lapras then started emitting sounds as it opened its mouth, something resembling a calm musical piece. If the Arcanine heard it, it would go to sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:43 pm

"Heh, nice try," Blue said, crossing his arms with a smug look on his face. Arcanine was underground and didn't hear it. He then plowed upwards from the ground attacking Lapras. "Take that!!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:45 pm

"Hmph, is that so?!" Lapras was hit by Arcanine was sent a few feet in the air. But while it was in the air, "Lapras! Now he's close! USE SING AGAIN!" He ordered Lapras to use sing. Now that Arcanine was extremely close, it had to be faster than sound itself if it wanted to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokémon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next