Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Pokémon RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 1:53 pm

"Alakazam, use your psychic!" Richmond ordered Alakazam, and the pokemon sent a purple wave towards Blue's Alakazam.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Alakazam was slammed backwards by the other's attack but quickly got up.

"All right, Alakazam. You can do this, use Mega Kick!!" Alakazam then dashed towards the other and jumped in the air throwing a powerful kick at the other.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Richmond's Alakazam was hit by the mega kick, however, due to Alakazam being a physically weak pokemon and fighting moves resisted by psychic types, Richmond's alakazam didn't suffer much damage. However, it still fell on the ground.

"Alakazam, use Psychic!...again."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:19 pm

"Alakazam, send your own psychic right back at him!" Blue exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:25 pm

The two alakazam locked in a battle of big brains. However, Blue's Alakazam overpowered through Richmond's and the rich boy's Alakazam was sent backwards, but, it was still in a state of fighting.

"Tch. I got bored of all of this," Richmond scoffed, he then called Alakazam into his pokeball. "Yeah, I give up. See you later, peasants." He then walked out, tears rolling from his eyes as he lost a slave fight.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:31 pm

"Thanks for the battle," Blue said as he returned his pokemon back to his ball.

"And the winner is Blue!!"

. . .

"Giovanni if you do not show up to your match soon you will be disqualified!" the Ref declared.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 pm

"Giovannis is disqualifed for not showing up to his match," the Ref yelled.

. . .

"Now, let's get the next two sets of fights going. Red vs Yellow and Alex vs Ethan!!"

"All right, it's finally time for me to fight," Red said. "I'll be using Pikachu, Blastoise, and Charizard."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 5:41 pm

"I'll be using Pikachu, Butterfree, and Dodrio." She said.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 5:54 pm

"All right, then let the match begin!!" the Ref yelled.

"Okay, I'll be starting things off with Pikachu, go!!!" Red threw his poke ball and his electric mouse came pouncing, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 6:25 pm

"Go, Pikachu!" Yellow threw out her Pokeball, and a massive rock Monster landed on the ground with a crash. It was Golem, but its name was Pikachu. "Okay Pikachu! Use Earthquake" The ground began to shake and twist and turn and tremor, huge cracks began to form in it.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 6:42 pm

Alex finished off his drink once more but this time it was a mug it was a cup from a rip off version of starbucks "I think for this round I'll go with my Vaporeon, Kabutops and Electrode." he tossed the cup aside and headed to the designated area "That last match sure was something, I hope this is an interesting match as well." he grabbed one of his balls and tossed it out "I choose you, Scyther!" The Triathlete announced and out from the pokeball came Kabutops.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Pikachu was hit by the earthquake taking quite a bit of damage.

"Darn it," Red said. "Looks like this'll be a tough one. Pikachu, use Submission!!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 6:09 am

"Mando cool! It's my turn now!" Ethan entered the arena, he had chosen three of his strongest pokemon: Farfetch'd, Ditto and Caterpie.

"Wow, awesome pokemon!" He saw Alex's kabutops. "But it won't be a match for my super special awesome one! Go Caterpie!"

Caterpie emerged from its pokeball. "Caterpie, use tackle!" At which the insect pokemon approached Kabutops with a speed that couldn't out-speed time, in an attempt to tackle it.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 6:28 am

Red wrote:
Pikachu was hit by the earthquake taking quite a bit of damage.

"Darn it," Red said. "Looks like this'll be a tough one. Pikachu, use Submission!!"

"A Pikachu? Really? Sheesh." Yellow looked disappointed as Submission hit Pikachu, despite the super effectiveness, the difference in stats were huge. "I was only kidding with bringing one of those. Pikachu, bury this fool!" Pikachu went Pika Pika PIIIIIIIi as huge rocks began to full from the top of the room and collapse onto the opposing Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 6:46 am

"Aww, that's adorable." Alex commented as he sipped on his can of iced coffee. "Okay, Scyther, give him a free hit because he's so cute and then just one shot him with a slash or something." The triathlete said casually. And so the Kabutops stood still and allowed the bug type to hit him, however Alex never healed Scyther after his last match so he still only had 1 HP and was knocked out by the tackle. "Uhhhh....what just happened?" he took his shades off and stared blankly "Okay, you know what? That's fine."

He returned his unconscious pokemon back to it's pokeball and then pulled out a different one "Ball, you're up next!" he threw the pokeball and out came an Electrode. "Right, Ball, initiate tactics beta!" the Electrode looked at his trainer, then at the Caterpie and just straight up exploded without being anywhere near it. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" the trainer angrily threw his water bottle down on the, it burst open and spilled cappuccino all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon RP   Pokémon RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next