Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 11:58 pm

Gattsu found himself in the midst of a battle between himself and a fairly large group of Hollows. Their numbers ranged from about 30-40 total and had been terrorizing a small community near where he lived. Normally he didn’t care much for humans but, he didn’t want the Hollows to venture further towards his home so, he decided to take care of them.

After slashing down a couple of them, he would cover his face with his hand before moving it downwards, causing his Hollow mask to appear on his face. His Zanpakuto, Nosferatu, had also shifted into the much larger, serrated blade. With ease, he began slashing the hollows down one by one. In a few moments, only s couple remained, which he disintegrated with a large Cero, leaving nothing to remain.

“These hollows have been growing in numbers recently. That or they seem more concentrated on this area.” Gattsu said, his mask fading away and Nosferatu returning to its normal katana like blade. He placed the sword in the sheath behind his back and sat for a moment.

“Guess I’ll wait and see if anymore come. Not much else to do at this time I suppose.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:05 am

Notaka hid behind a wall, he out to look at Gattsu as he slashed down the Hollows like weeds. The Arrancar had arrived in this world a month ago, he had grown bored of the dull desert that was the Hollows kingdom. He could be useful.

"Nyah!" He moved out from the shadows and began to jog towards Gattsu, "Thanks partner, I was in an awful pickle."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:07 am

Gattsu turned quickly to the thing approaching him and drew Nosferatu, pointing it directly at him.

“Who are you? I can sense hollow reiatsu from you. Are you the reason for the hollows here?”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 7:59 am

Notaka stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh. Shit. Fuck." He said, he had forgotten Reiatsu's entire existence. Argyle looked around sheepishly and chuckled embarrassed, "cheeky me. Yeah I guess, these guys just like to hang around me."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 4:55 pm

“Well then take it somewhere else unless you want to end up like them. I don’t care what you do to the people, just stay away from where I’m at.”

Gattsu turned away and began walking before stopping and turning his head slightly back towards him.

“Arrancar or not, I’m not the person you want to be fighting.” Gattsu said coldly before continuing to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:16 pm

"Nyah!" Argyle said, "Quite the contrary." He began walking forward, "I've been waiting for a strong enough warrior to appear." He stopped and pointed a finger at Gattsu, "fight me, you defeated the Hollows but they were just weeds."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Gattsu had stopped walking after hearing what he said. His head slightly dropped and he shook it before turning back around. “If you say so.” Gattsu said.

With that, Gattsu raised his hand towards Notaka, which began forming a black ball with a red tint. In a few seconds, a large Cero was shot towards Notaka. Gattsu had decided to test himself in this fight so, he refrained from using his full power yet. This was more of a test to see what this Arrancars power was like.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:29 pm

Gog gurindai was busy listening to some country music. Still the perpetual smiler he is, it looked like he enjoyed the music.

"I love mah gurl and mah truck and mah beer. These really are some deepass quotes." As he was flying over the city, he found a visored and an arrancar fighting against each other.

"SMH these dweeb nerds here. Just when I got to the good part of the song." He then landed a fair bit away from them, hidden behind a backalley.

"Ye I'll fuck up the last remaining guy." He would wait for the fight to end and take down the last man standing, this was a very high iq tactic, Gog thought.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Notaka nyah'd with a smile at the sight of Gattsu's big large starting attack. He threw his hand forward and fired a Cero at Gattsu's Cero. It would be quite a big explosion.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:36 pm

“Impressive.” Gattsu said, drawing Nosferatu. “However, that was only a taste of what’s to come.”

Gattsu rushed towards Notaka, pointing his sword directly at his chest. Instead of making any slashing moves, he would instead try to impale the Arrancar with a dead on strike.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:39 pm

"...These guys suck lol," Gog said, "I could beat the fuck out of them with my other sword." Deep down, however, Gog knew he would have a hard time against these two fearsome characters. He slowly began to back up and attempt to go away.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 5:53 pm

Notaka nyah'd, and pulled out his sword. If he had glasses he would push them up right now. He pulled out his blade, it was called Fat Man. "Fuck." He held his sword up, and bring it down on Gattsu's blade.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 pm

Gattsu had enough time to counter the strike, holding the blade side outwards and gripped the handle of it with both hands. Gattsu struggles a bit under the arrancars power, causing his eyes to begin turning the reddish color as the mask wanted to take over. “Not yet.” Gattsu said to himself before pushing his blade upwards in an effort to throw Notaka off guard.

Gattsu would take a step back before doing a spin attack with his blade, gathering more force to his swing and sending it directly to the side of Notaka.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Notaka would be pushed up. He was surprised by the newfound strength of Gattsu. But if he could push up his glasses he would at that moment. The Hollow jumped up, and would land on Gattsu's blade. While standing on it on his tippy toes he brought the sword down on Gattsu's head.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Pucket was forcibly thrown into the area by an unknown force, he somehow managed to land on his feet. He took a moment to regain his balance and then he looked around at what was going on "Okay?" was all he had to say, it didn't sound like he particularly cared that two supernatural beings were fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach RP   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next