Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Bleach RP   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:24 pm

Gattsu got bonked in the head with the back end of his sword which causes him to stumble back a bit. However, his attention was caught by some guy with long hair that could probably steal his bitch. At first he thought about warning him but, figured he’d be fine.

“Alright, let me get serious.” Gattsu said, putting his hand to his face and making a downwards swiping motion, causing his mask to appear. His Zanpakuto had taken the large, chainsaw like form as well. Within seconds of his transformation, the large sword came swinging down on Notaka.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:31 pm

Being exposed to such an immense amount of Spiritual Pressure was too much for Pucket to handle, he felt as if his very soul was being crushed under the overwhelming force. He fell to his knees and began panting heavily "This isn't what I signed up for...wait, I didn't sign up for anything..." he fell forward onto his hands and knees next, he was just barely able to maintain consciousnesses. "Well then, fuck me sideways..." he mumbled under his breath as his vision blurred for a few seconds before he finally passed out.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Notaka's eyes bulged out comically at the sight of Gattsu's serious mode. With a boom he transformed, he had grown more muscular and his power had spiked. His sword was large and pink now, the representation of his true spirit. "Nyah! Come at me." His sword would collide with Gattsu's.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 10:49 pm

“This guys seems to fit all the other gay guys in this series.” Gattsu thought to himself. As the two blades connected, Gattsu would send a kick towards the stomach of Notaka. If it connected, he would follow up with firing a full power Cero into the arrancar
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Notaka threw up his hands, and fired a Cero underneath him. He flew up into the air. While in the air he activated his ability. A huge ball of water appeared in the air and dropped down on the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:42 pm

Gattsu was a bit surprised at the giant ball of water. He didn’t think that this enemy had anymore tricks up his sleeve but, was proven wrong. With no time to react, Gattsu was swept away by the raging waters that now engulfed the area. After being thrashed around by the water for a bit, he planted his feet into the ground and jumped upwards towards Notaka, sending a wild flurry of sword strikes at him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 3:54 am

Gog Gurindai, using the power of irrelevancy in RP, had escaped.

"Tf was with that guy," He referred to the Adult Game protagonist, "Guy deadass had no eyes. Gross. Oh well." He then entered a hentai site and began checking out pics of a certain cat ant male in a show about hunters, while flying above the city.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 3:32 pm

Pucket got washed away by the water I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 6:38 pm

Notaka was falling because he couldn't fly, if he could push up his glasses at that moment he would. He brought his large pink sword forward to meet Gattsu's barrage.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 7:57 pm

After throwing several strikes forward, Gattsu would swipe Notaka’s sword away and jump back a few feet, throwing his hand out forward with palm open towards Notaka. He would fire off a Cero towards him, doubling in size compared to the last one he had shot off.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 8:20 pm

"Wait a minute, this is fucking boring actually," Gog put his phone away. "Yeah I'm going to fight these guys because why not." He then flew back to where Gattsu and Notaka were fighting.

"A cero? NICE! Let me in! MASAMUNE!" Gog grabbed his sword and created a slash that would travel towards Notaka.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 7:03 am

"WOAGH!" Felixtaka cried out as the double sized Ciero smashed into him, the creature would be carried off by the Ciero and slammed into a building. Huge clouds of dust were thrown up from the explosion, it was like what happened in those fighting anime like "Deebeezee."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 7:24 am

"Huh, you launched that guy pretty far." Gog landed in front of Gattsu. "Tell me, who are you? You give off the same vibe a shinigami does..But I've never seen you before. Which squad are you from, boi?" He asked Gattsu.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 7:46 pm

After blasting off Notaka, Gattsu’s mask was removed from his face, reverting himself back down to his normal form. Upon doing so, a new Shinigami had approached him.

“You’re asking a lot of questions and I’m not a fan of that. I broke off from your lot a long time ago, that’s all you need to know. Besides, don’t most of your kind dislike me anyways.” Gattsu said, a tone of annoyance in his words as he was reminded of his past as a soul reaper.

“That arrancar is probably still alive so, I’m going to find out why it’s here.” With that Gattsu made his way towards the crash site where Notaka was.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 7:53 pm

"Arrancar? Wazzat?" Gog had no idea who they were, as their existence were made known only recently, long after Gog left the first squad.

"Also, what do you mean dislike you? I can feel you're a shinigami, even though you wear those strange clothes. Shit, I didn't mean to annoy you by asking more questions, I happened to pass by you and got curious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next