Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Bleach RP   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Gattsu stopped and turned back towards the soul reaper. He gave him a confused look, coming to the conclusion he must be pretty new to how things in soul society worked. He made his way back because the arrancar wasn’t a threat at the moment.

“Arrancar are human like hollows,” Gattsu said, “They’re much more advanced and more of a threat. They command the normal hollows to attack and this area has been getting hit harder than usual.” Gattsu paused for a minute before continuing on.

“You see, you’re not entirely wrong when you say I have the feel of a Shinigami. I once was one, a very long time ago. However, I found a greater power that the Soul Society casted me out for using. Since then, I reside here, training and fighting off the hollow presence. So tell me, what are you doing out here? There shouldn’t be any missions you’re on.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:19 pm

Nyahtaka arose from the smoke, he had been done dirty by Gattsu's big blast. "Uh," he said, "mercy?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:24 pm

"I see," Gog said, "Things have changed a lot. Back then human like hollows and shinigami having hollow presence were unheard of.

If you're curious as to why I was here, I was simply strolling until I got call from Soul Society about hollow presence being higher than normal for this area...Then I felt the reiatsu of you and the other guy, and so I came in."

"Speaking of, is he dead? He hasn't gotten up, You probably done him in."

Then Notaka got up. "Oh, he's not dead yet. Say we both take on this guy? As a former shinigami you should be aching to shed some hollow blood." He asked Gattsu.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:30 pm

“I guess I should tell you now.” Gattsu said to his new soul reaper acquaintance. In a swift motion, Gattsu brought his hand to his face and pulled downwards, revealing his hollow mask. With his voice now distorted, he said to him, “You see, this is what got me kicked out by the soul society. I care little for either side, I only protect my home and the few of us there are.”

“So, what’s your move now Shinigami.” Gattsu said simply, putting his hand on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:32 pm

Notaka made a thumbs up, "I wanna recruit you that's what." He said to Gattsu as he walked through the rubble. "Why do you think I had a bunch of Shinigami here just lying about?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:33 pm

"I, uh," Gog staggered back. "Oof, team up with a hollow to take another. But you know what, Arrancars started out as hollows, based on what you told me, right? A shinigami having hollow powers is bad, but Hollows trying to play human is worse. So for the time being, let's take out the greater evil. And who knows, maybe I might become one of you guys, heh." Gog smirked at the unlikely possibility.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:36 pm

“Let’s go.” Gattsu said, heading towards the arrancar.

As he approached him, Gattsu would walk calmly towards him, hands in his pockets and mask now gone. Upon reaching a couple feet from him, Gattsu said, “Why are the hollows attacking here Arrancar? What do they have to gain from this little town. Don’t make me waste my time either, I’ve got half a mind to go to Hueco Mundo and kill each and every last one of you as it is.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:41 pm

"I heard of a powerful wizard," Notaka paused in his speech, "I mean Vizard." He corrected himself, "wanted to test him to see if that was true." He smiled a big one, "and it was! Now I want you to work with me to destroy the damn Shinigami, and rule this world, sounds fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:43 pm

"That was a terrible joke," Gog simply stated. "You think he's willing to work with the enemy? We both share a common goal. Besides his pride isn't so low to team up with a hollow."

Gog pointed his sword at Notaka, "Frankly, out of all the hollows I killed, you have to be the most annoying of them all. You look so dumb and stupid, how can someone take you seriously?" Gog ironically said, as the perpetually smiling man was no better looking than the cat boy.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:44 pm

"Shut it, Chubster." Notaka reprimanded Gog, with a sniff, "calling someone stupid while you look like an overweight 50 year old doesn't do you any favours, dweeb."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:47 pm

"Who are you calling chubby? I'm big boned, not chubby. You asked for it, arrancar, I see you have a zanpakuto..Draw it before I slice your head off!" Gog unsheathed his sword, the masamune, and leapt towards Notaka, with the intent of slicing his head off.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Gattsu paused for a moment, making the pose of a thinking police officer. “As fun as that sounds, I decided a long time ago to not take sides in this conflict. Both of your sides are wrong in this. Soul society wishes to control everything where as the hollows only wish to destroy everything. You both need one another to operate successfully.”

“However, I digress.” Gattsu pointed his sword towards the arrancar. “Stay away from this area, only death awaits you and your kind.” He then turned to the Shinigami and said, “Same goes for you. Both of your sides have done no right by me and I have no interest in either. The only way I’d even considered either is if it was in order to destroy both of your homes.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Notaka looked down, his offer had been rejected by Gattsu. "Whaaa," he went, he was devastated as he pulled out his sword, it was an executioners weapon so the tip of it was blunted and met Gog's blade in a clash.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:53 pm

"Tch," Gog said as his blade was blocked by Notaka. He then leapt away from him, "Not bad for a hollow." He then heard what Gattsu had to say.

"Uh, excuse me? I assigned to this area out of my free will. I'm going to protect it regardless if you want it or not," He told Gattsu, "It's already bad enough you have the powers of a hollow inside of you. You said Vizards are few, right? Don't make me do something I'll end up regretting, like finishing what Soul Society didn't."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:56 pm

“You think you can do that?” Gattsu said, this time his face resembling a purple cat god that was angry. In a few moments, his mask would reappear and he would fire off a large cero towards the two of them.

“How about this, I’ll just kill the both of you and then I won’t have to deal with any more nuisances.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP    Bleach RP   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next