Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RP Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 9:48 am

12 years ago a masked man attacked the Village Hidden in the Leaf--Konohagakure (I butchered that probably). The entire village fought to stop the madness that consumed the village, one monster was responsible for much destruction--The Nine-Tailed Fox. However, the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, was able to stop this beast by sealing half of its power in his son--Naruto Namikaze. The other half, he sealed within himself. Thus, two Jinchuurikis were born. Something odd happened that night as both Minato and his wife, Kushina, were destined to die. But, they were both spared and the world was radically changed.

Now those 12 years have passed and peace in the Leaf has been long. Today, several students have graduated ninja academy and been promoted to Genin. Their stories begin here.

"All right class," Iruka Sensei began. "These are the three man cell teams you will be working in as genin."

Team 6 led by Kagami Inazuka
-Kasai Kumanoi
-Fujimaru Oshioko
-Yumichika Nara

Team 7 led by Kakashi Hatake
-Naruto Namikaze
-Sasuke Uchiha
-Sakura Haruno

Team 10 led by Asuma Sarutobi
-Ino
-Shikamaru
-Choji

And everyone else

. . .

A few years ago . . .

"Danzo, we know what you did," Minato said. "You had the entire Uchiha Clan slaughtered. This . . . Is unforgivable. We have no choice but to execute you. The Anbu Black Ops will be interrogated and reformed."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Fujimaru was in class, barely paying attention until Iruka had mentioned the team. "Uh, what?" He asked aloud. "K-Kasai, the quiet kid and Yumichika, the kid with anger issues?" He blurted out. "Iruka-sensei, can I ask to swap teams, pretty please?"

Meanwhile, Kakashi had been sitting on a tree. He was reading a book.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 3:47 pm

"These teams have good balance," Iruka replied. "Get used to it, because you'll be working with them for a while."

"Why doesn't he want to be on a team with me?" Kasai wondered. "Is it because I'm too quiet? Is it because I talk too much? Maybe it's because of that joke I made last year that no one laughed at. Would anyone actually remember that? I remember it. Well, maybe that's because . . ."

"Hey, Kasai," Naruto said, who was sitting beside Kasai. "I'm sorry you have to be stuck with those guys. But at least you're not teamed up with that loser, Sasuke."

"Hey, you shouldn't say that," Kasai replied. "Sasuke is probably the best student here. Sakura too."

"Heh, well, I know," Naruto replied. "Why else do you think I failed every test? So I could get on the best team possible."

"Wow, you're a genius," Kasai replied. "He's an idiot." A paper airplane then hit Kasai in the head. He turned around and picked it up. It was a detailed picture of Kasai's body decapitated and Genichiro holding a bloody blade in one hand and the other Kasai's head. Kasai turned back and saw Genichiro looking at him angrily. "Uh, why?" Kasai asked, confused.

"Ahem, enough please," Iruka said to the class.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Yumichika was already annoyed with Fujimaru's little comment but tried his best to remain calm and not make a scene, his parents had been on his ass for how much trouble he'd been getting into lately. He took a look around at the other teams, aside from Sasuke and Shikamaru he had little interest in any of the others, Sasuke because he was supposedly the best in the class and Shikimaru of course because they were cousins.

Something that did catch his attention was the fact that they were the only team with no girl on it which was probably better in his opinion since the girls in this class were all weak anyway, not that Fujimaru was much better than the girls honestly.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:09 pm

"Zzz." Fujimaru went to snoozing in class, as usual. He didn't care about the class, but ironically, he wanted to become a chunin.

"Crap," Fujimaru wasn't actually sleeping. "I have to team up with these two weirdos...Why couldn't I be with someone like Ino or Hinata...? I have to be in a team with only guys!!" He thought, and he slammed the table softly in frustration.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:13 pm

After some time all of the teams had left with their Jonin. The only two teams left were Team 6 and Team 7.

"Kakashi-sensei will probably be here last," Iruka said. "Sorry, Team 7."

"Well, our sensei hasn't shown up yet," Kasai thought. "But the others just now left."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 pm

Yumichika was impatiently taping on his desk as he waited for his team's Jonin to arrive "This is taking forever..." he muttered under his breath in annoyance.

Another minute or so passed before the classroom door opened and Kagami entered with his ninja hound following alongside him. "Eh..sorry I'm late." he said casually, looking over at each of his new students. "Well, come on then let's get going."

Yumichika stood up and headed towards the door "Finally, took you long enough."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 10:33 pm

“Uh, nice to meet you,” Kasai said, following his new sensei out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 3:14 am

"Oh right, I forgot that I know your names but you don't know mine. I'm Kagami Inuzuka and this is my partner, Haru." The Jonin introduced himself and his canine companion in a lazy tone. After leading his new students out of the Academy building he stopped and looked at them with a slight grin "Your first test will start right away, it's simple really. All you have to do is find me after I leave. Good luck." and as soon as he finished speaking he left so fast that to the genin it looked like he vanished instantly, needless to say Haru disappeared along with him.

With no sensory type Ninja on the team and no idea where Kagami might have gone off to this task would likely keep the team busy all day, which is exactly what their Sensei wanted.

Without saying anything to his teammates Yumichika jumped up to the highest part of the Academy building's roof to try and get a good vantage point of the village. Once he was up there he looked around to see if he could spot Kagami while he was on the move but he had no success there. "Tch, what kind of stupid test is this..." he muttered to himself angrily.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 4:59 am

"What the???" Fujimaru was confused. "I was expecting a hot babe to be our team leader, I don't want to be a in a team with only dudes!!!" The confusion was amplified as Kagami disappeared.

"Gah!! How are we supposed to find him?! He could be literally anywhere!!" He put his hands on his head and began screaming. "I'm gonna fail again, I'm gonna fail again!...Calm down, Fujimaru!! It shouldn't be that hard to find him!!!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 11:15 am

"Maybe if I feel out his chakra?" Kasai thought to himself. He too jumped to a high building and then knelt down, closing his eyes. "No, this isn't going to work. Master Kagami is a jonin. Even we genin can conceal our prescenes well. It's one of the most simplest things to do as a shinobi. However, if that's the case . . . It could mean that he isn't moving much or is in a single spot. He's likely hiding, that might be obvious. But where? We don't know him at all, so he could be anywhere. In a restaurant? A home? A crowd? The possibilities are endless. The only thing I can do is keep a calm mind to find him."

Kasai opened his eyes and stood back up, looking over at the others. "Wait a minute . . ."

"Hey guys!" Kasai announced. "The three of us need to do this together. I think this might be a way to show off teamwork." "Maybe, but regardless we're supposed to work as a team."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 8:46 am

"What are you talking about? We should split up not stay together, we'll cover more ground that way." Yumichika responded loud enough for Kaisai to hear his reply. Then he jumped back down the building again and landed beside Fujimaru who was freaking out "And you, shut up." Yumichika said with a slight hint of anger in his voice.

"You know what? You two can do whatever you want, I'm going to go find Kagami." Yumichika proceeded to ditch his teammates and head towards The Hokage Rock, that was a good a place as any to start his search.

Kagami was nowhere near the stone faces, he was actually relaxing under the shade of a tree right outside the village gates.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 10:35 am

"H-Hey wait!" Fujimaru, in a panic, grabbed Yumichika by his arm, "What's this about you telling me to shut up?! I'll have you know I'm two years your senior!!" Fujimaru tried to act brave, but, one could see that his legs were shivering, and he was sweating. Especially against Yumichika, the kid that has a temper as explosive as a volcano.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello," Kakashi walked in the classroom, and he saw three kids waiting there. "Sorry I'm late. You three must be the genin under my care. Before we start training, let's introduce ourselves, shall we?" Kakashi smiled, but since his mouth was covered, no one could tell he was actually smiling,
"I'm Kakashi Hatake. Iruka must have told you about me, but, it doesn't hurt to have a proper introduction. Now, It's your turn."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 12:44 pm

“Hey guys cut it out!” Kasai said, jumping down. “We’re a team.”

“I’m Naruto Namikaze! I’m the son of the Fourth Hokage and my favorite thing is ramen...The only thing I hate is the three minutes I have to wait for ramen to cook. My dream is to be the Hokage and beat my old man in a fight!”
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 10:54 am

"Don't make me laugh." Yumichika scoffed "You're just a loser who failed to graduate from the academy two years in a row, you're pathetic." he then pulled his arm free from the older boy's grip "Oh and just a friendly warning, next time you put your hands on me like that I'm going to rearrange your face."

He then turned his atteniton towards Kasai "Tch, yeah and what a great team it is. You, me and this dead weight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto RP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next