Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RP Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 2:12 pm

"H-Hey, don't put it that way," Fujimaru replied to Yumichika saying he was a loser who graduated from the academy two years in a row, "I'm someone who liked the school so much I intentionally failed and let myself be held two years back!"

"W-Who are you calling a dead weight?! B-Bring it on!" Fujimaru assumed a fighting stance, to try and fight Yumichika, but he was profusely sweating and had his knees weak. He felt nausea so it wouldn't be too long before he had vomit on his sweater already.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 pm

"Heh," Kasai laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. "We're so screwed. I could go and try to find our sensei on my own. But what if these guys end up failing? I don't want to just leave them. We need to work together."

"Listen guys," Kasai began. "How about if we work together and put our differences aside to find our Master, then I'll buy you both ramen for supper!" Kasai came from a rather wealthy family, he wasn't open about it, but he was generous about buying meals for others.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Yumichika couldn't help but chuckle at the sad display that Fujimaru was putting on "Yikes, try to calm down a little before you wet yourself." he told the trembling teen. As much as he wanted to knock this sad excuse for a ninja out he wasn't planning on getting in trouble today, maybe he'd be up for it tomorrow though.

Once again his attention returned to Kasai "That's exactly what I was planning on doing before this guy decided to stop me from leaving." he pointed out in his usual annoyed tone of voice. "Now if you don't mind, Mr. Peacekeeper. I'll be going to the stone faces." he didn't leave just yet as he was expecting one of his teammates to try and stop him again.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 3:33 pm

"Fine, leave then!! See if I care!!!" Fujimaru pointed at Yumichika. "And I don't like Ramen, it's terrible!!" He told Kasai. "I knew working with two guys was going to be terrible for me!!! I would have preferred to be in a team with Ino and Hinata!! And Maybe even Sakura!! Damn Sasuke, he's too lucky, he gets all the girls fawning over him!" Fujimaru grumbled, before he turned opposite ways. "Don't try to stop me, okay?! OKAY!" He then walked away, trying to cool his head down.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 4:23 pm

"Good grief, these two guys are completely insane! They'll never find Master without a clear mind!"

Kasai was left alone again and headed off searching for their Master.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 4:45 pm

And so Yumichika headed off towards the stone faces just like he said he would.

Last edited by Pocket-God on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 4:53 pm

"That bastard Yumichika, he talks big for a 12 years old brat!" Fujimaru was punching a tree, but since he was too cowardly, he wasn't really doing much to it. "And Kasai! You could hear a fly buzzing over the sound of his voice! I'm stuck in a team of weirdos!"

He then stopped punching the tree and fell to his knees. "...It sucks. It sucks to be so weak and useless." Fujimaru admitted.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 7:31 pm

"I don't think I'm going to find him," Kasai said. "Maybe I should check outside of the village? It'd be nice to take in nature too."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Yumichika arrived at the foot of the mountain the stone faces are carved into and began looking around there for a while before eventually going up the mountain to check up there as well.

If Kasai were to exit the village like he said he was going to then he would spot Kagami almost instantly sitting beneath a tree just outside the massive gates.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Fujimaru kept crying like the little coward he was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." Sasuke, the second member of team 7, introduced himself to Kakashi.

"Oho, this team has got quite the members," Kakashi closed his eyes to signify he was smiling, "Son of the fourth hokage and a member of the elite Uchiha clan. I hope our third member is as prodigious, Ms...?" He looked at the third member, Sakura.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 6:28 pm

"Huh, Master?" Kasai asked, seeing Kagami upon exiting the village. "I guess I found you." "If only the other guys agreed to work as a team. We all could've won."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 6:49 pm

Kagami looked up at Kasai silently for a moment before he was covered in smoke, once the smoke cleared instead of Kagami still being there in was Haru(Kagami's ninja dog) instead. He barked at Kasai twice before running back into the village.

"I'm Sakura Haruno." Sakura answered. "I like Sasuke and I dislike Naruto. My dream is to have Sasuke's babies one day." she was swooning over Sasuke while she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Fujimaru kept crying and was walking around. There he saw Kagami sitting in a corner. "H-Hey, teach," Fujimaru went and sat next to him, "I don't like the two other guys that much. Think you can do me a solid and swap them with girls?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..." Kakashi was emotionless to Sakura, he didn't react much. Sasuke on the other hand, was a bit creeped out by her.

"Well, guess we have our team. It seems like you guys aren't the best of friends, so let's go fix that. Follow me." Kakashi walked out the class, and soon after, Sasuke had followed him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 7:50 pm

"Oh!" Kasai exclaimed in shock. "It wasn't him after all. Well, I'll continue looking out here."

. . .

Naruto walked and follloweewfed
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 7:57 pm

Kagami was a little surprised that someone had found him already despite the fact that he was sitting in a random corner. "Oh, hi there...Fuji." he stood up and moved to stand beside the crying teen "Sorry, I can't help you with that. I'm sure you guys will learn to like each other in time."

---

Sakura followed along as well while staying as close to Sasuke as possible, she was breathing heavily in order to inhale his essence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto RP Thread   Naruto RP Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto RP Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next