Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 12:07 pm

The year is age 2012, centuries have passed since heroes reigned throughout the universes. In Universe 7 on planet Earth, peace has lasted for a long time. The problems were rather trivial, but as time passed the Earth had grown largely into a warrior race. Even those who lacked great strength enjoyed in watching tournaments and others fighting. Saiyan blood flowed through many people, even though it wasn't much, it still granted them more than the average Earthling of old.

Here, in high school people show dominance through their power. This is often reflected by society. In this city called Central City there are three major schools of martial arts that many high schoolers attend after class (The martial arts schools are not the high school). The Blue Lions headed by the honorable master of Tyrfing--Sigurd. The Golden Deer headed by the wise master of Gáe Bolg--Quan. The Black Eagles headed by the renowned master of Mystletainn--Eldigan.

Soon tournaments will be held between these three schools to show who is the best. The current holder of Master of Martial Arts are the Blue Lions.

. . .

"I hope your first day of high school has went well," the teacher said. She began handing a paper down every aisle and each student passed it to the one behind them. "Here is a form to fill out if you want to join one of the martial arts schools. You just cut out which one you want, fill out the form and bring it to the school. The Blue Lions, the Golden Deer, and the Black Eagles."

Ekrev stared down at the paper with bruises covering his body. It was finally time for him to learn how to fight himself.

"What're you joining Horeb?" several people asked him. "Black Eagles?"

"Black Eagles? Nah!" Horeb said. "Everybody knows the Blue Lions are the best. After all, Master Sigurd is famed as the current master of martial arts."

So Horeb is joining the Blue Lions?
Ekrev thought to himself. Then that leaves me with two options . . . Black Eagles or Golden Deer. I want to get strong as fast as possible . . . I'll go with the Black Eagles. And so, Ekrev wrote it down and the class was dismissed.

"Hey, Ekrev," Horeb said from behind as Ekrev exited the school. "Are you joining a school?" Ekrev turned to face him.

"Uh, yeah," he replied.

"Blue Lions or Golden Deer?" he assumed those would be one of his choices.

"Black Eagles," Ekrev replied.

"What?! A wimp like you could never handle their training!"

"I will, you'll see!" Ekrev yelled back. Horeb then walked forward and put his face up to Ekrev's.

"Listen, punk. I don't like how confidant you're getting." He then slammed his fist into Ekrev's gut.

"Gah!" Instantly, Ekrev fell to his knees.

"Feh, weak . . . I don't believe that you really have saiyan blood." Horeb then walked away. Pulling himself back to his feet, Ekrev made his way to the dojo. Entering inside, there were only two people.

"No class today," a man said. It was Master Eldigan. He had blonde hair and wore red gi.

"But today is supposed to be the first day," Ekrev said.

"He said, no class," the other person said, turning to face Ekrev. In a black gi and a similar looking face was Eldigan's son, Ares. He was know as one of the Big 3 in the high school.

"P-Please," Ekrev continued. "I want to learn!"

". . . All right, fine," Eldigan replied.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:56 pm

Grimm was walking on the streets, they were dark, cold and mean. But for years, he had tamed this district, it was as if he was the king of it.

"Hey, you," A brutish man appeared behind Grimm and put his hand on his shoulder. "You're the demon of Shiganshina?" Shiganshina was the name of this district, and where Grimm lived. "They told me you were trash without saiyan blood, yet, you still took control of this place...I say, everyone else is a wuss. I've come here to take this street for myself."

"...Buzz off," Grimm replied, he wasn't even looking at him. "I don't care what you've come here for, but this place is my forest. I can let you live in it as long you don't cause trouble."

"Why you little!" The man attempted to punch, but swiftly, Grimm grabbed the hand that was on his shoulder, pulled it in, and without turning, elbowed the man's face. He sent him flying through an abandoned building, as the man crashed into it, it collapsed, letting out an earthquake and an immense cloud of debris and dust.

"Tch. You don't need saiyan blood to be strong, Moron," Grimm said, lighting up a cigarette and he began smoking. "I've been saying that for years."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:15 pm

"Central City, what a dull place," a man garbed in black clothes said, slumped back in a chair. He had long red hair and his eyes shared the same color. His name was Arvis. "They call it the "Capital of Martial Arts," pfft. All of these weaklings can't compare to my might. I'll take over this world with ease.

"Emperor Arvis," one of his servants said. "What about Sigurd?"

"Sigurd?" Arvis asked, saying his name quickly. "Heh, perhaps he can give me a challenge, but I doubt it. Nonetheless, he is who I look forward to crushing the most. I'll let them play their games for a little while longer. Then, I'll show them what a real fight is like."

. . .

Ekrev focused mostly on learning how to fight with Master Eldigan. They spent hours getting the forms right. Every time Ekrev messed up, Master Eldigan would come up with a new punishment. Ekrev would leave that night with bruises covering his body. Just before he was about to exit the dojo he looked back at Master Eldigan and Ares.

"What is it?" Eldigan asked.

"I-I just want to thank you so much for this!" Ekrev exclaimed.

". . . Go home." And Ekrev did.

"Heh, what do you think, dad?" Ares asked Eldigan.

"The kid's got guts," Eldigan replied. "He's also not a complete wuss. The Black Eagles are only for the strong, as long as he comes back tomorrow, I've got hopes for him."

On his way home Ekrev was full of energy. He finally knew how to fight. Now he just needed the strength to put into his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:26 pm

Before Grimm headed for his home, he decided to take a stroll in the city. There, he would pass by a dojo, it belonged to the Blue Lions. He looked at it, inhaled his cigarette till it burnt out, threw it on the ground and stepped on it.

"Master of martial arts, eh," He said. "Fancy title. But damn I would kill to have it. Too bad I can't join them, I'll need to go through the highschool crap again."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:32 pm

"Hello there, friend," a man said to Grimm. It was none other than Master Sigurd, garbed in a white gi with blue wrist bands and belt. "You look pretty strong, why not join the Blue Lions? Unless of course you're dedicated to another school."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:37 pm

"Hmm?" Grimm turned around to Sigurd. "Oh, I can? I thought you needed to go through highschool for that. Okay then, I'll join ya. Beware though, I can be rough."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:43 pm

"Heh, no," Sigurd replied. "High schoolers just comprise a majority of the dojo. However you won't be able to compete in the high school tournaments. Those are always exciting to watch! And don't worry, we'll work through your rough problem." Sigurd smiled gently at him and began to walk away. "I hope to see you in the morning at the dojo. All of the kids will be in school, so it's a good time to come."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:59 pm

"Hah, I'd like to see you try." Grimm replied, smiling. He then headed home because it was too late and he needed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Jingle Bell was dropped off at school by his mum. He hopped out told her he loved her and walked to class. Jingle Bell brought a bag, inside it was his lunch and some paper. As well as his laptop and a charger.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:03 pm

The next morning.

"Ah, I hope Grimm comes," Sigurd said, stretching in his dojo.

"Hey, did you join any of the three schools?" Ekrev asked Jingle Bell in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 pm

"Oh... yes, mum recommended I join the The Golden Deer." He answered, his eyes still on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:15 pm

Grimm came to the dojo and saw Sigurd there. "Hey, so I came." Grimm replied. "So are we starting training? I'll warn you, though, the streets made me tough. I'm not sure if I'd ever need your training." Grimm chuckled.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:16 pm

"Ah, I joined the Black Eagles," Ekrev replied. "What's Master Quan like?"

. . .

"Heh, you may got strength. But what about technique?" Sigurd asked. "But first, let me ask you some questions. Why do you fight? Why do you seek to get stronger or a better fighter?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:31 pm

"I dunno, never saw him." Jinglebell answered, it was obvious he was loosing interest in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 4:32 pm

"Uh, okay," Ekrev replied. It was clear Jingle Bell had no interest in talking to Ekrev. This guy is never going to get anywhere . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DBRP 2000 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 1 of 66Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 66  Next