Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DBRP 2000 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 8:14 pm

Ekrev and Seliph would soon appear.

"Ares isn't going to make it, I guess," Ekrev said, as he walked into the room. "He's been completely different ever since Master Eldigan died. All he does is train."

"Leif also isn't going to make it, his kids are sick," Seliph said.

"All of you guys have kids now, it's crazy," Ekrev said. "Well, what's going on, Grimm?"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Grim would explain everything to them.

"Oh wow, that sounds serious," Sophie said. "...Also, I can't believe you almost got laid. Hah, what a loser."

"...You're still a brat, aren't you? Well, that was it in a nutshell. Jon here is willing to help us in this time of trouble." Grimm spoke.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Suddenly, there was a tap on the window and they'd see a black raven with a single eye on its forehead. It was a demon raven, with a note in its beak.

"Yuck, what the heck is that?!" Ekrev exclaimed.

"A demon," Jon said. "It seems to be delivering us a letter or something." He then opened the window and took it, the demon raven then flew away.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm

"Hmm," Jon began. "It seems they're holding a tournament in the Demon Realm. There's also information about the demon that attacked you, Grimm. She was a servant of Lust's, one of the Demon Lords. There are seven of these Demon Lords, all named after what some call the seven deadly sins. It seems the tournament is built up of 5 fighters per team. The amount of fighters per battle are whatever the teams agree upon and whoever wins the most fights per match wins.

All 7 Demon Lords will be there, but we won't be able to fight them yet. But by winning the tournament we will be granted any wish. I don't know if they have access to Dragon Balls?"

"Why would they send us this?" Ekrev asked.

"They seem to be our ally, but still demons," Jon replied. "This is good though. This tournament might be just what we needed.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 8:54 pm

"Another tournament? Well, it's been a while since I've participated in one," Grimm said. "Besides...we can win this and wish for these demon lords to leave us the hell alone. So, who's in it? I'm in."

"Count me, too." Sophie spoke.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 8:59 pm

"Sure thing," Ekrev said.

"Yeah, I'm always willing," Seliph said.

"Well, with me that makes five people," Jon said. "Perfect." He then looked back at the note. "Hmm, it seems the tournament will be held in 2 weeks. There's a location on the map too that'll transport us to the Demon Realm."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:14 pm

"Kk. So time to get a little stronger. Maybe." Grimm said.

"Well, see you in two weeks, dorks." Sophie said before flying off.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:16 pm

zzz 2 weeks later . . .

They all made it to the location on the map and would step into a portal that would take them to the Demon Realm. They'd then wait at a dock for a boat to come.

"You didn't tell Ares about this, did you?" Seliph asked Ekrev.

"Nope," he replied. "I-uh, feel guilty I didn't say anything to Leif though."

"Haha, same. They'll be mad once they find out we're doing this kind of stuff without him."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:19 pm

"Maybe. But it's not like we're going to have fun either," Grimm said. "Fighting for the sake of the world isn't very fun, I've come to find these past years."

"Speak for yourself. Fighting's always a treat for me." Sophie said. "This woman I swear..." Grimm said to himself.

"What are we waiting for?" Grimm asked.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:21 pm

"The boat," Jon said. Around them were many demons as well. The boat then appeared and they all got on. It looked less luxurious and more for battle.

"All right you lot," the captain of the ship said. "This is where the preliminaries are held. SO fight!!"

"Ah crap, that figures," Jon said. All of the demons then looked their way. They intended to team up on the humans. "Heh, oh well, we got this."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Planet Stratus . . .

Planet Stratus is a planet where all that is habited is the sky. Not many lived on this planet and all who did were not native to it. In fact, there has never been anyone native to this planet. But it was still a planet that could be breathed on. In the sky is a massive building floating in the air of several stories. It serves as both a research facility and a prison.

"Show me on the screen," a man said, hunched back in his chair. He wore a red cloak and had white hair. Appearing on the screen were four beings. A scientist on an intercom was speaking as he went over each one individually.

"First we have Ethan the cyborg," the scientist said. "Due to his cybernetic parts he has achieved the ability to no longer age. Next is Piccolo the namekian. If you recall, the namekians have gone extinct for the most part. He possesses extraordinary regeneration, even though his lifespan is long it is not eternal. Third we have ourselves a god, Camus. One of the last full blooded yato in existence and the Overseer of Universe 7. He was the most difficult to capture. He seems to have lost the ability to age thanks to becoming a god, that is all for him." The scientist then paused a few moments.

"So we have two who cannot age and one with regeneration," the man said. "This is good . . . but none of them are immortal."

"Ah, my mistake. I was about to get to the last one. Former Emperor of the Universe, Frui."

"Ahhh."

"Frui is an immortal through and through. He cannot age, he cannot die, and he also possesses regenerative capabilities greater than ever seen."

"Heh, now that's what I like to hear," the man replied, resting his fist against his face. "What is the trick to his immortality?"

"The Code on his neck," the scientist replied. "He also possesses the Geass, his allows him to order anyone once to do anything he commands."

"How does one obtain a Code?"

"They must steal it from one who bares it or have it willingly passed to them. Only one with a Geass can steal a Code."

"Hmm . . . then I must find a Geass . . . but how?"

"I'm afraid that is impossible, my lord," the scientist began. "All contractors have ceased to exist. And this Frui would never give his to you no matter how much we tortured him. Your only option may be the Super Dragon Balls."

"Tsk, very well. But do not cease your experiments on this one."

"Yes, Lord Raoh."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 pm

"Damn, we've got some mean looking faces here," Grimm said, looking around, he was somewhat uncomfortable.

"Demons, gods, saiyans, humans...why does it matter? We're going to win this." Sophie said.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2019 10:54 pm

All of the demons teamed up together and swarmed the warriors.

"Hehe, let's go!" Jon exclaimed. He dashed forward and easily began slamming the demons off the boat.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 3:36 pm

"Hah, Demon or not, Here I COME!" Sophie grinned and dashed towards the demons, easily throwing them off the boat.

"Jesus, can things be any more chaotic?" Grimm said, dodging some attacks and striking back at the demons.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 9:41 am

"No time to pull out new techniques even!" Ekrev exclaimed, knocking them all away.

Seliph would then kick the final ones off the boat. "I guess that makes us the victors."

"Tsk, I can't believe you humans won," the Captain said. "Whatever . . . we'll be reaching the island soon" And sure enough, they would reach the island in the Demon Realm where the tournament would be held. Already, the area was bustling with demons. The five warriors made their way forward and came to register their team.

"And your team leader?" the receptionist asked.

"Huh, team leader?" Jon asked.

"Yes," she replied. "A team leader must be chosen out of the five of you."

"Hmm, what do you think guys?" Jon asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBRP 2000 Thread   DBRP 2000 Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBRP 2000 Thread
Page 35 of 66Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 66  Next