Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardonia Saga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 4:07 pm

"Yeah, thanks for the sparring match, it was fun," Kier replied as the two warriors departed for the time being. Kier hadn't even noticed the crowd that gathered around them until that moment, he was instantly embarrassed. Immediately after he grabbed his bag, Kier took off running towards the tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Joerfi would look at Gattsu, this man was starting to tick him off. He was about to burst into him, but Sebastian managed to stop him.

"C-Calm down, Joerfi!" Sebastian put his hands over Joerfi to stop him from going towards Gattsu, "If you want to fight him, do it later, in the tournament! We don't want any more troubles...If you don't behave, I'll go ahead and abandon you...You don't want that, do you? For now, we must register."

"...Tch." Joerfi scoffed. The two would enter the warehouse, and at the end, there were multiple tables.

Joerfi and Sebastian then walked to one of them, it had a young woman sitting there.

"Hello!" She greeted the both of them. "Welcome to this year's Stathford annual tournament! I suppose you two have come here to participate."

"Yes, we have," Sebastian replied, "Do you have a paper I can write and sign?"

"Of course!" She would hand them a sheet to fill.

Sebastian would scribble on it for a few minutes, before handing it back to the woman. She then read it.

"...Sponsor is Sebastian Tello, Owner of a small but successful law office...You must be an attorney." She looked at Sebastian, "You are this person?" He would nod.

"Okay! Fighter is...Joerfi? is that it?" She asked. "...I don't really know his name, Joerfi," Sebastian turned to him.

"Do you have a last name?"

"No."

"That settles it, it's just Joerfi."

"Okay, and uh, what can he do? Is he proficient in martial arts?" She asked.

"I fight using these daggers and my agility, I don't need anything else." Joerfi replied.

"Oi, is this a joke?!" A brutish man made his appearance, he was easily over six feet and a half tall, "I entered this tournament so I can bash some heads, and instead, there's this shrimp? What happened to the good old days of-" Before he could finish, Joerfi would come over and slash his throat open with his dagger, horrifying Sebastian and the woman as they were covered in blood now.

"E-Uh," Sebastian turned to her. "S-So he is out of the tournament?"

"N-Normally he would be," The woman replied, still frightened by what happened, "B-But due to p-popular d-demands, the r-rules were changed...K-Killing is now allowed..."

"Hah, as expected," Joerfi said, stabbing the man's body several times for good measures. "Humans are filthy animals, they only care about seeing bloodshed and terror, and I'll be glad to give it to them."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Keir happened to be nearby and heard the entire conversation.

"Oh my . . . Great first a trans and now a psychopath."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Hath had been infuriated ever since that little encounter with Father Shadow Realm, he angrily slammed the papers down on the table after he finished filling in the necessary information, that was when it was revealed that killing was allowed in this tournament. The little fat man grinned devilishly which only severed to make him even uglier "Shtupid Bish, if you fight against that cheeky cunt from earlier make shure you murder him to death." he instructed the Oni before letting out what was a supposed to be a laugh "Gyukgyukgyukgyuk. That little shit will regret messhing with Hath Clemboeft Bamek, founder and CEO of Cucks“R”Us." Hath continued to laugh and spit all over the place for a while. Meanwhile Oishi kind of just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:16 pm

"Oh, so they're here," Sebastian remarked Oishi and Keir being there, "They'll participate in the tournament...Hey, Joerfi, if killing is allowed, that means you can fight in your best-" He turned around to see the blonde man heading towards Keir.

Keir's comment had ticked off Joerfi, as he is a human being who is rather sensitive to insults. "J-Joerfi!" Sebastian followed after Joerfi in a hurry.

"Do you want to die, shit for bra-" Joerfi said before he was stopped by Sebastian.

"Calm down, Joerfi! It's not the time to fight yet!" Sebastian turned to Keir. "E-Excuse him, Joerfi doesn't take to insults too well...You fought with Father Shadow Realm, didn't you? You managed to go somewhat toe to toe to him, not many are able of doing it. It seems like you're joining the tournament..." He then saw Keir by himself.

"...Say, where is your sponsor?" Sebastian asked him, while struggling from refraining Joerfi to go loose.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 10:07 pm

"Oh, haha, sorry sir," Keir said, bowing. "I didn't mean to insult him in the slightest. He just seemed so excited to kill people and what with killing that man and that stabbing and all, I mean, what else could I deduce from that?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 5:19 am

"Excited?" Joerfi asked. "Don't make me laugh. Unlike you sickos, I get no enjoyment of taking lives. Tch, you're an idiot and I'll leave you alone. Let's go, Sebastian."

Sebastian would scratch his head. "...I can't even read him," Sebastian said, "And I'm renowned in the town for being able to read people like they were books.." He turned to Keir.

"Don't mind him too much, he says whatever...You can't be wrong for thinking that, in all honesty..." Sebastian paused.

"You still haven't told me where your sponsor is...Sorry to burst your bubble, but you need one to participate."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 11:35 am

"S-Sponsor, I'm not sure what you mean?" Kier asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 2:35 pm

"You need an important figure backing you up, you know," Sebastian told Keir, "A person who owns a company, or some other business...This tournament is nothing more than an excuse to advertise by way of violence...Kind of sickening to say so."

Sebastian then stared in disbelief as he read the situation, "...You don't have anyone backing you up, don't you...?" He then put his hand on his chin and started thinking.

"Well, if I had enough money, I could sponsor you...But unfortunately, I don't have enough funds to support two fighters. Sorry, but you got to find someone."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Gattsu had entered the building, noticing a few familiar faces. He made his way over to the counter and signed himself up for the tournament, using Shadow Realm Inc as his sponsor. It was then he overheard Sebastian and Kiers conversation. He walked to Kier and said, “Don’t worry, Shadow Realm Inc will sponsor you.” Patting him on his shoulder. “Go ahead and tell her that we’ve got you covered.”

With that, Gattsu made his way to a nearby chair and sat down, pulling out his golden cigarette box and pulling out another fat blunt of the dankest kush and lit it, calmly waiting for the tournament to start.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 6:37 pm

"Thank you so much, sir!" Kier exclaimed. He then proceeded to tell them Shadow Realm Inc was his sponsor.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Hath Clemboeft Bamek would be pacing up and down impatiently, mumbling under his breath about how he wished the tournament would just start already. Oishi on the other hand was standing silent nearby one of the walls, observing everyone else in the room, her focus was on Gattsu in particular both because of the fact she saw him fighting earlier and because of her boss' recent order.

Last edited by Pocket-God on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 4:00 am

"I'm my own sponsor!" Sesso flashed her prettiest smile, "As head of the blood letting foundation for a better future!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:42 am

"Very well," The woman signed Keir and Sesso for the tournament. "Fighter Keir, sponsored by Shadow Realm Inc and Sesso Culo, sponsored by the uh..."Blood letting foundation"? You are in the tournament."

The woman then put all of the papers she had in a box. "Registrations for the tournament is over!" She called out to the crowd. The people who were outside heard this and bummed out upon learning that the registrations were over, and so they went back into the city.

"Now," The woman turned to everyone who was on the warehouse, "We can proceed with the first stage. I would like the sponsors, except those who are fighters themselves, to follow me." She pointed at a door she walked through in.

"..Well, I'll be going," Sebastian said, "Do your best, Joerfi!"

"What the hell do you mean, what's gonna happen?" Joerfi asked.

"It will be made clear later, now then, If you'll excuse me..." Sebastian then followed the woman into the room.

Suddenly, the lights went out in the warehouse, it got incredibly dark. A few seconds later, there would be studio lights centering on a spot, which faced everyone.

"Welcome, everyone!" A man appeared and greeted the fighters, "This is Announcer Joe speaking here! How are you all doing?! ready to rumble?!" He asked, pumping his fist in the air. The crowd would reply with an intense cheering and pumping their fist in the air, except Joerfi who gritted his teeth.

"Noisy bastards! Shut up or I'll kill all of you!" He threatened, but nobody heard him due to how loud the cheering was.

"Are you all excited for the tournament?! I KNOW I AM!" Announcer Joe yelled into his mic, and the crowd responded with a booming yes.

"Good! but before we get to the tournament....We have to weed out the weak." He said in a cold tone, and the crowd instantly stopped.

"Uh, what do you mean by that?" A person in the back of the crowd lifted his arm and asked.

"What I mean is...You guys are too many," He replied, "It wouldn't do good for us to start the tournament with so many people, no no." He shook his head, "Instead, you guys will participate in a battle royal! Think of it like the preliminaries, what is a tournament without one?!

The eight fighters left standing will be the ones to earn the right to participate in this yearly Stathford tournament! Oh, and there's no time limit, only how long you guys can last! It doesn't matter if you fight for hours or even for days."

"Another question...Is there anything else?" A different person asked.

Announcer Joe grinned. "...Killing is allowed, go wild and fight with the best of your capacities! Announcer Joe is leaving the stage." The bloodthirsty announcer would join the other sponsors to observe the ensuing bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 12:22 pm

“Well, this will be interesting.” Gattsu said as the battle royale had begun. He quickly made his way to a warehouse corner and readied himself in his fighting stance. His plan was to let the others come to him head in instead of having to worry about any attacks from his backside. “Well then,” Gattsu said. “Who’s first?”

——————

“Haha, this will be a piece of cake!” A rather large, boastful man said. He stood at about 6’8 and was very stocky. His hair was slicked back like a car salesman and he had a very large chin. There was a big S on his shirt and he wore skin tight leopard print pants. “No one can stand against the Smiggler!” He would continue to brag.

With that, he would extend his arms outwards, resembling a big T, and began spinning around. “Here it comes, the Smiggle Cyclone!” He would yell, spinning into anyone that was near him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sardonia Saga
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next