Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardonia Saga

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:17 pm

"Hmm, what's with all this killing?" Kier asked himself aloud. "Well, can't say I'm looking forward to a battle royale. But it should weed out the weaker fighters rather easily."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 1:55 pm

"Oi, Chibi!" A couple of large men appeared in front of Joerfi and surrounded him. "This ain't a place for brats! begone!"

Joerfi would get angered by this, and killed the man who dared to say that by slashing his throat in the blink of an eye. The others were barely able to react to it.

"B-Bastard!" Two of them would jump at him, and attack him, but Joerfi swiftly dodged them and slashed them all over their bodies. The men would scream, until they fell to the ground, completely dead from blood loss.

"Take this!" Another brute came from behind the blonde and tried to strike him with a hammer. Joerfi turned to him, sidestepped it, before putting both of his daggers in the man's eyes. The man would scream, then died as Joerfi removed his eye sockets by pulling his daggers back.

"Tch, moron," Joerfi looked at the corpse, "If you think that old trick would work on me, you're wrong. I knew how to fight on a battlefield before I could even walk."

He then turned to the remaining men, who were obviously frightened. "Who's next?" He coldly asked, and the men ran away, splitting.

Two of them would approach Gattsu as they saw him leaning on the wall in a corner.

"W-Who the hell does this guy think he is? Get on the battlefield, you coward!" They would run towards him, and both had swords with them.

The others, they were unfortunate and got caught up in the smiggler's cyclone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hehehe," A team of what looked like bikers appeared to Keir, "What do we have here? A pretty boy. Shoo, you're worrying your mama!"

They had chains on them, and they would swing it at him to attack Keir.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 2:09 pm

“Pathetic.” Gattsu said to the two incoming attackers. One would swing their sword down on him but, Gattsu made a clapping motion, catching the sword in his palms. Gattsu would then throw it to the side and go for a spartan kick to the chest of the man, kicking him with enough force to almost shatter his chest cavity.

“Bastard! You’ll pay for that!” The other would yell as he swung his sword diagonally at Gattsu. Gattsu would some step the blade, causing the attacker to start falling face first from the off balance swing. However Gattsu caught him with a knee to his chin, severely breaking his jaw in the process. The force knocked the attacker back up, which Gattsu responded with by grabbing him by the back of the head and slamming his head into the wall, effectively smashing half of his head into a puddle.

Gattsu would walk back to the first attacker, who was on the ground and clutching his chest, clearly struggling to breathe. “Weak, pitiful.” Gattsu would say, his calm demeanor becoming one of pure anger. He raised his foot above the head of the attacker and stomped down, causing his foot to crush the attackers head completely, leaving a bloody mess of bones and grey matter. As Gattsu lifted his foot, a slight squishing sound was made as some parts stuck to his foot.

“Who’s next?” Gattsu roared to the crowd of fighters. “I will rip your fucking hearts out and send it to your loved ones. I will crush your skulls beneath my feet and make a necklace from your teeth. I will rip each and every last one of you apart!” Gattsu continued screaming, losing himself to his rage.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 am

Meanwhile in the area where the sponsors were watching from Hath would be chuckling heartily "Gyukgyukgyuk, thish ish great, that cheeky cunt will get shmashed shooner than I thought, go get him, Shtupid bish!" the fat man then turned his attention to a few of the other people in the room with him and started handing out his business cards "Looking to get cucked?" he would ask as he handed them his card.

----------------

In the makeshift tournament battlefield the tall Oni would be facing several opponents at once who decided to gang up on her. "You're going down, you giant bitch." one of them said as he charged towards her with his axe in hand "DIE!" he brought his axe down hard but Oishi simply sidestepped before delivering a powerful straight as a counter attack, the axe wielding man was sent flying across the room.

"Don't just stand there, Takano, let's take this piece of Oni scum down already." another man who had no weapons, instead favoring his beefy body as his tool of combat, said to another person who was with him, this other man was just standing there practically drooling, he licked his lips as he stared at the Oni "Hmmm....just look at those tasty abs."

"Chi, you're useless!" the muscular man grabbed the ab fetishist and threw him at the Oni, Oishi responded by capturing the thrown man in a bear hug, the tall red woman would proceed to hug the life out of this man but strangely enough he seemed to be enjoying his demise.

She dropped the man onto the ground after he lost consciousness "Humans really are so...[fragile]" Oishi finished her sentence in her original language as she couldn't remember the English version of the word she wanted to use.

This visibly angered the beefy man "You can't even speak English properly, you should just go back to whatever hole you came from!" he rushed forward and began attacking with a flurry of punches, he was a lot quicker than his appearance would lead one to believe.

Oishi took a defensive stance and tried to block as many blows as possible, but for every two attacks she blocked one would hit it's mark.

----------------

"Yahoo, this is more fun that I could've hoped for~" somewhere else on the battlefield a long blonde haired male was swinging his weapons, which were two one handed scythes attached together by a long chain, around violently. He was happily taking out people at random when someone in particular caught his attention "Well that's something you don't see every day." he said in reference to the Smiggler who was currently using his infamous smiggler cyclone, he closed some of the distance between himself and the smiggler before throwing out of his scythes in a sweeping motion aimed at the much taller man's legs.

----------------

There was a random fighter nearby Gattsu who was unlucky enough to hear the Shadow Realm Inc. CEO make his threats, the fighter's eyes widened as he fell to his knees "I...I just can't...so...edgy...too cringey." the fighter's entire body began to convulse, in only a few seconds the young fighter died from cringing too hard.

----------------

The beefy racist was still continuing his assault, not giving the Oni any chance to counter attack thanks to the fact that he was much faster than her, but little by little he was seemingly getting slower the longer he kept up his barrage, he was running out of steam. He jumped back a bit and panted "Had enough yet?" he asked with a smirk.  

As minimal as it was Oishi was slightly fatigued and damaged as well "Not just yet!" she raised her hand up behind her and gripped the massive club that was strapped to her back, she dashed forward and simultaneously brought down the club right on the racist's head, his body collapsed in on itself, reducing him to a bloody mess, the ground below him was also severely cracked as well.(Unless that's too OP for our characters to do at the moment then just disregard that last part)

Last edited by Pocket-God on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:34 pm

“Oh ho ho!” The Smiggler yelled as he jumped over the scythes. “Who dares attack the Great Smiggler?” As he turned, he was greeted by the blonde man with the scythes. “Sneaky huh?” The Smiggler would say, striking various poses of him flexing.

“Very well, I will accept this challenge. Behold, the Smiggler Helicopter Fists!” The Smiggler would yell before charging the blonde man with his arms swinging in helicopter rotor like motions.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 5:01 am

"What the hell is wrong with these guys?" Joerfi said in reference to Oishi, Gattsu and Smiggler.

"I better avoid fighting them now." Joerfi said, while he slashed the throat of some men who came in his way.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:12 am

"Based on this battle royale alone it's evident who is going to be in the final 8," Kier said, taking note of several of the others.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am

Oishi was somewhere killing off a few more irrelevant characters.

---

"Well color me surprised, I honestly thought you were just some oneshotable joke character." The blonde man started running towards the Smiggler, swinging him chained scythe at helicopter speeds in a similar fashion to his opponent, once he was close enough he would jump over the Smiggler and while in mid air he'd swing one of his scythes downwards from overhead, hoping to get the Smiggler in the back.

Last edited by Pocket-God on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 3:33 am

An entire hour would have passed since the preliminaries began. The whole warehouse was colored in red, and only eight participants were left:

-Joerfi
-Gattsu
-Smiggler
-Keir
-Oishi
-Pucket's dude who had scythes
"Hm? It seems one of the fighters are missing." Announcer Joe said as he noticed only 7 fighters.

A yawning would be heard from the back, in the corner of the warehouse.

"Man, I can't believe I slept through the whole thing," He was a man, in his thirties, he had stubble and somewhat long black hair.

"Oh, is it done already?" He asked.

"...What a dumbass." Joerfi said as he leaned on the wall.

"Erm, yes, indeed," Announcer Joe replied to the man. "What was your name, again?"

"Ah, Excuse me. It's Shiryu. Pleased to meet you."

"Shiryu, Shiryu..." Announcer Joe flipped through the notepad he had. "Ah, yes, Shiryu. Sponsored by Smiggle LTD. Well, Shiryu, you are part of the final eight. Therefore you will participate in the tournament."

Announcer Joe then walked until he was in front of the others.

"Warriors, congratulations! You can now participate in the quarter finals. We would like all of you to be present in this same very room in a few hours from now. If you would please, head into that door," He pointed at a door that was on the back of the building, "This will be the Waiting room. Until then, take your time and relax."

"...What a bother." Joerfi entered through the door. "What?" Behind the warehouse was a large mansion, it was a truly grandiose sight.

"Eh, that's not too shabby!" Shiryu said.

"Ah, you must be the quarter finalists," A butler appeared. He had gray hair and a monocle, it was obvious he was old. "Welcome to Mr. Stathford's palace. Please make yourself at home." He greeted them.

Joerfi, and Shiryu entered.

"Oh you're very bloodied!" A bunch of thicc maids saw Joerfi, the blonde had received multiple injuries from the battle royal. "Joerfi-sama, please follow us into the nursing room and let us take care of your injuries!"

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Barely emoting, Joerfi followed them.

Shiryu, on the other hand, had the face of a man who brought a child for 3 coins man. "Now then, any good couch? I need to sleep zzz"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 4:23 am

"Kya!" Sesso made the face of an aroused octopus, "so many great fighters around here!"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Gattsu sat calmy in one corner of the room, smoking a big fat blunt of the sticky kush while observing the other fighters, trying to get a read on what they were like and what to expect.

Smiggler however was in the center of the room, flexing his muscles and doing his best to be the center of attention. “The smiggler cyclone knows no match! Who dares stand before my smiggling might?” He yelled yo everyone.

Last edited by BigDik69 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 4:15 pm

"..Can I get some of that?" Shiryu woke up as he smelled the kush Gateau was smoking.

"Ah, Smiggler sama," Another group of thicc maids appeared before him, "Your muscles are so big and smexy! Can I rub my body against them?" One of the maids asked.

A few hours passed, and the door opened. Announcer Joe would walk in.

"Oh, It's Announcer Joe," Sebastian reacted, "Weird...? I thought we were supposed to me with Mr. Stathford...Wait, it can't be!"

"Greetings, hot-bloods!" He said, "I hope you rested well, because it's time to get the show rolling! Now, if you don't mind, please follow me...Unless you plan on abandoning the tournament. Any questions?"

"I got one," Sebastian said. "We were supposed to meet with Mr. Stathford, the mayor of the city. He hasn't shown up yet...Are you by any chance, him?"

"Hm? I thought that was rather obvious," Announcer Joe replied, "But yes, I am Wilfred Stathford, current mayor of Stathford city."

"Oh, so he's the most important name in town?" Shiryu said.

"Tsk." Joerfi scoffed as he didn't care too much.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Oishi mostly just stared at Gattsu for most of the wait after the battle, her employer wanted her to kill him but she didn't get the chance, too many other irrelevant characters kept getting in the way. She then followed the mayor dude when it was time to go.

--------

Axl, the blonde guy with the scythes, was a bit confused, one second he was fighting the smiggler and then the next the battle was over, but whatever he just shrugged it off and waited for the next stage of the tournament.

Last edited by Pocket-God on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 4:21 am

Sesso beamed, on her shoulder was one of The Smiggler's maids, she had bound her tight and had her way with her for a few hours. "Kya! I can't wait." She beamed as she pranced after the mayor dude.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:44 am

"Right, if you don't have any more questions, It is time for the tournament to start! But first, we must proceed through a step. Follow me if you will." Announcer Joe, AKA Mayor Stathford, told everyone before moving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fighters and their sponsors had followed Mayor Stathford back into the warehouse. The bodies were taken care of and the blood was washed up, a surprising feat considered that the bloodbath only ended a few hours ago. Still, the smell of blood was floating in the air. "Ugh, I think I'm gonna puke." Sebastian remarked as he closed his nose.

"What the fuck?" Joerfi said aloud, "Why are you bringing us back here? Don't waste my time, old man." He glared at Mayor Stathford with a nasty look.

"Ooh, how scary," Mayor Stathford put his hand up in the air and pretended to be scared, "You should save that look for your opponent, Young Joerfi! Anyways," The Mayor snapped his fingers(and half of the universe was erased) and a part of the warehouse that didn't have any lightning was now visible. It was a table that had a large box on it, and a hole that could easily fit the biggest of hands in it.

"There are eight numbered balls in there," He stated, "From one to eight. You will all take one of them, and that will determine when and who against you'll fight. Now, fighters...Pick your destiny."

"Awright," Shiryu said as he strode over to the box, "Let's see what mother fate has in store for me!" He put his hand on the box and grabbed a ball.

Joerfi grumbled his way to it and also grabbed another ball.

"Now, now, Shiryu and Joerfi, what are your numbers?" The Mayor asked.

Joerfi turned the ball around, and the number was visible to everyone. It was the number two.

"...Well, I'll be sleeping more than I thought," Shiryu said as he showed his number. "Eight. Zzz I'm the last fighter."

"Noted." The mayor said, and he pointed at a projector screen. Below the numbers 2 and 8, were the names of Joerfi and Shiryu written on them, in respective order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sardonia Saga   Sardonia Saga - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sardonia Saga
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next