Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Crono would continue his onslaught at Stefan, attempting to slash him all over his body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You won't escape!" Toppo would run after Gray, and he threw several hakai blasts at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gajeel was hit by the crimson blast, and was sent backwards as a result. However, he managed to deflect the attack with ease. He then looked up and saw Marisa, Jon and Hiei.

"Tch," He scoffed. "So now you're taking me on as a team? Come! I'll beat you even if there's ten or a hundred of you! IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!" He used his attack at the three of them.

"Shoot," Felix said, he and Matt had decided to team up on Dyspo. "He's arrogant, but he actually has something that backs this up."

"...What is your name," Matt turned to Felix. "And what is your wish?"

"...Felix is what I go by...And I haven't a wish, I was forced to fight here...Though, if I were to win...It would be bringing everyone back. This whole thing is madness, and I will go out of my way to end it."

"...Felix," Matt smiled. "I trust you will do well." Matt then rushed towards Dyspo.

"Heh, you idiot," Dyspo gloated. "You still haven't figured it out?! You can't touch me!" Dyspo leapt at Matt and used his super speed dash.

He hit him all over the body, and the blonde could barely react. Eventually, Matt knelt as he took too much damage, and Dyspo was just in front of him. They were just on the edge of the arena.

"After I end you, I'll go after the other guy...Any last words?!"

Matt looked up at him, and he grinned. "You walked right into my trap...Felix! NOW!" Matt erected a ki barrier that covered him and Dyspo; Trapping the pride trooper. "W-What?!" Dyspo uttered.

"Alright!" Felix jumped, and threw a ki wave at the ground, next to where Matt and Dyspo stood. The ground fissured, and the part where the two of them were detached from the arena.

They were out of bounds, as Matteo appeared in U1's bench, and Dyspo on Universe 11's.

"D-Dyspo got knocked out?! You bumbling fool!" Belmod yelled at him.

"...I assume you have a good reason for this." Iwne said to Matt.

"...You can rest well, Lord Iwne. That guy...He will help us. Also, it's a nice end for the chapter, the hero sacrificing everything he has! It will be a good add to my book." Matt replied.

Clementine had arrived to where West City was. On one side, it looked as good as ever, but on the other, it was a burning inferno. People were panicking, Children were mourning the death of their beloved ones.

Clementine clenched her fist as she saw this. She then went to Capsule Corp; It had its roof blasted off. Eventually, she reached where Bulma was, she was shuddering.

The blue haired scientist noticed her. "C-Clementine! This is horrible!" She told her.

"What is? Aside from West City blown up."

"S-Some guy appeared and took the Dragon Radar! I don't know who he was, but he's really strong! He must be the one that destroyed west city." Bulma was hyper ventilating as she had narrowly avoided death.

"C-Calm down, tell me what this guy looks like."

"W-Well, he looked like any regular joe...But what surprised me was that he had the red ribbon army logo on his T-Shirt!"

"Red Ribbon Army..? What's that?" Clementine didn't know about it as she had arrived on Earth way after it was taken down.

"Oh, that's right, you don't know it...Put simply...He's most likely an android."

"An Android?! There's one of them besides Ethan?! That would explain how I didn't sense anything...They don't give off any KI, so it will be hard tracking down this guy.

But, what he has done is unforgivable..Bulma, I'll try searching for this guy, and if I cross paths with him...I'll bring his head on a plate, trust me."

Clementine then jumped and stood on top of Capsule Corp. She would close her eyes and look for any strong KI that would show up.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Stefan could barely keep up and did his best to try and push Crono back.

. . .

Gray continued flying backwards, dodging Toppo's attacks and leading him to the edge of the arena.

. . .

"If that's what you think," Jon said, flying in front of Gajeel's attack and knocking it away. "Then you're even dumber than I thought. Divine Blast!!!"

"Crimson Flash!!"

"Dragon of the Darkness Flame!!!"

Jon, Marisa, and Hiei fired their attacks together in an attempt to defeat Gajeel.

. . .

Calah had completely overpowered Horeb knocking him continually backwards.

"Y-You piece of crap," Horeb said. He could barely stand and struggled to lift his arms.

"Save me the trouble and jump off the arena," Calah said. "You're finished."

"I'm not going to lose!!!" Horeb clenched his fists and with latent energy pushed himself forward dashing at Calah. Calah nodded his head to the side as Horeb's arm came sliding by. With an uppercut, Calah knocked Horeb into the air then flipped into the air kicking Horeb in the stomach. Horeb sailed backwards and landed outside of the ring.

". . ."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Crono meanwhile, still kept at it. It looked like Stefan was barely able of keeping this up.

"ENOUGH!" Toppo said, as he extended both of his arm in the air. He prepared a massive hakai blast. "DISAPPEAR!" He launched it at Gray. However, this attack had left him defenseless, if Gray managed to avoid it, he could get a free hit on Toppo.

"I WON'T BACK DOWN!" Gajeel inhaled a large amount of air.

"IRON SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!" He launched his strongest move at the combined attacks of the three u8 warriors. They would collide with each other, and a beam clash ensued.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 2:14 pm

"You're pretty good," Stefan said. "One of the strongest fighters here, that's for sure. But I'm not going to leave you without a few bruises. Haaa!!!" Stefan charged his energy and began slashing at Crono faster.

. . .

"This guy is really trying to kill me!!" Gray launched himself out of the way and attacked Toppo who left an opening. "Ice Devil's Zeroth Long Sword!!!"

. . .

"This guy has more energy left than it seemed!" Jon said. "But even still, push!" Jon looked to his left and saw Marisa had left. She appeared next to Gajeel and swung a kick at him. "Flashing Blade Kick!!!"

. . .

Zelgius stared down at his armor and smiled at the newly formed gashes in it.

"You warriors are powerful. But now, you'll see true strength." Zelgius clenched his right fist and his gauntlet and the armor up to his shoulder broke off. He then did the same with his left fist, removing that side. Zelgius then pulled his arms together and yelled. As he did, the rest of his armor broke off. His skin was bare and on his back could be seen his brand.

"I don't feel an increase in power yet," Camus began. "But I feel something . . ."

"It's the calm before the storm," Raditz replied.

Zelgius' body began to ripple and red lightning scorched the skies.

"Gahhhh!!!!" A massive aura then burst around his body and threw the three Universe 7 warriors backwards.

"No way!" Camus exclaimed. "This can't be real?!!!"

"And the final round begins," Zelgius said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Crono was still fending off Stefan, until he noticed Zelgius' increase in power. Suddenly, he became concerned.

He glared at Stefan, and he powered up to his full power. He would then attack Stefan with the back of his sword, as to not kill him. If he hit him, he would knock Stefan out of the ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toppo would be hit by Gray, however, he had expected this. "You're mine now!" He would try and grab Gray who was now close to him. If he managed to grab him, he would throw him out of bounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GRK!" Gajeel was pushing towards the attack, but Marisa had appeared to his side and kicked him. This disoriented him.

"C-CRAP!" He shouted as the attack had reached him, and threw him off the arena. He had lost as he appeared in universe 12 bench.

"...Good job." Geene said, not taking his eyes off the arena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyargh!" Ayla was still ferociously attacking Erza. Erza was about to be out of bounds as the cavewoman had pushed her to the edge.

"D-Darn," Erza cursed. "I c-can't beat her...I failed all of you..."

Ayla leapt at Erza, but suddenly, she stopped mid air as Zelgius powered up. Her face turned from a ferocious tiger into a timid kitten.

"W-Who is strong one?" She had asked.

Erza also noticed it. "W-What power! I'm afraid that not even Natsu could beat to whomever it belonged!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you feel that...?" Elkius asked the rest of the team.

"Y-Yes," Lucan replied. "D-Damn, we need Rikorro to deal with it, but he's not here!"

"...I'm starting to think that our chances of winning are low," Mollux said. "Between Universe 1, 8, and 12...We don't stand out. Only Rikorro is strong enough to beat them, but he's a single man, not to mention...old."

"...Let's go see what's happening over there." The three of them headed to where Zelgius was fighting Universe 7, and they stood upon a cliff doing so.

Meanwhile, Thouzer was laughing like a madman at the recent events. "Yes! This...This is exhilarating!"

"W-What the hell?" Pikkon whispered to himself as he was watching Thouzer cackle.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 2:46 pm

"Sorry, I'm not getting out that easily!" Stefan said as he skidded his body to a halt. "Vague Katti lend me your strength. Soan's Astra Roar!!!" Stefan pounded his blade forward at Crono. A severe wind of blades came flying at Crono.

. . .

"Oh no!" Gray exclaimed. He hadn't expected Toppo would see this coming. Toppo grabbed Gray and was thrown out of bounds.

. . .

Yamcha and Calah soon joined Camus, Vegeta, and Raditz.

"This guy is insanely powerful," Calah said. "Let's just hope all of us together might be able to do something."

Zelgius made the first move and flew in front of the five warriors. He first slammed into Yamcha, blowing him backwards then kicked Camus in the face. Calah shot his Okamihameha at Zelgius, but it was easily brushed aside. With a single blow to the gut, Calah fell to the ground. Zelgius then grabbed Vegeta and Raditz's heads then slammed them together. He then threw the two saiyans a long ways away. After a single hit from Zelgius, all of these Universe 7 warriors laid on the ground barely conscious.

"You pushed me this far and for that, I am pleased," Zelgius said. "But unfortunately, numbers don't do much."

"He's right there," Vados said to Cale. "We're going to have trouble beating this one. All of the gods of destruction could team up on him and they'd still lose."

". . . That's not good," Cale said. "But our team just has to avoid him." He looked over at the stands. "It seems we're tied with Universe 7. Universe 7 has two warriors out, assuming that Ryoma guy is really dead. It looks like Universe 8 has only lost one warrior. Zez or Ethan are going to fall next though. Our universe is looking good now that Universe 7's warriors just got demolished by Zelgius. We just have to hope that doesn't happen to us."

. . .

"Boss is really turning up the heat," Marisa said.

"Yeah, he is," Jon said. "Hey, we should go lend aid to Zez. We can't have another member losing, we're in the lead right now."

"Of all people I expected Kurama to last a long time," Hiei replied.

"Even Stefan is losing though," Marisa replied. "He's our second strongest warrior, I don't know if we can win. Yes, we have Zelgius. But if time runs out, it's curtains for us."

"All right, Hiei and Marisa you two go help Stefan," Jon said. "I'll go help Zez."

". . . Stefan is going to be mad," Marisa replied. "He hates it when people help him."

"Do it anyways. If you can, try and get Micaiah and Maskai to help you. With that amount of people, you should be able to beat that Crono guy." With that, Universe 8 split off and went to their destinations.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Crono would twirl around with his blade, and he would also create wind of blades which cancelled Stefan's.

He then would spin around, and he made a whirlwind that headed towards Stefan, with the intention of knocking him out.

"W-What the?!" Elkius was surprised at how easily the universe 7 warriors fell.

"W-We can't take that guy on," Lucan said. "He looks like someone even Rikorro would have trouble against! Let's go!"

"Yeah, I agree with the saiyan boy. Fighting him would be foolish."

"...It's for the best. That girl mentioned time running out...So probably that guy can't stay in that form for too long, we'll strike back when he runs out...If he does." The three of them then would go into hiding, each in separate directions.

Toppo, after having defeated Gray, came back to where Jiren stood. "...Jiren, I am sure you sensed him too."

Jiren scoffed. "What of it?" He asked.

"...We will have no choice but to team up...And you will have to use it."

"Very well, if I must." Jiren stood up, and both of the pride troopers would walk away, until...

"Ah, so that's where you were!" Rikorro would confront them.

"Who are you, old timer? Out of the way." Toppo replied.

"Sorry, I can't do that." Rikorro cupped both of his hand in a prayer motion, and he grinned at both of them.

"W-What? Gajeel and Gray both lost?...With Laxus, Gajeel and Gray gone..Only me and Natsu are left!" Erza exclaimed.

She then looked at Ayla who was still stunned after sensing Zelgius. Erza thought this was her only chance.

"...Forgive me for this, Natsu. I won't go down alone. Hey, Ayla!" She called out to her, and Ayla turned.

"Hum? what red hair girl wants?" She asked.

"..It was nice fighting you." Erza snapped her fingers, and a large sword appeared. Quickly, it would cut off the part where the two girls stood.

"No! Red hair girl outsmart Ayla!...You good." Ayla complimented as they both were knocked out.

Anne bonny was still fighting against Itsumi, but she stopped when she noticed Matt, Frog and Ayla sitting on the bench.

"Darn scallywags, ye all failed us!"

"Don't take your eyes out of the main event!" Itsumi rushed towards her.

"Oh, but I didn't!" She pointed her gun at Itsumi, who was dangerously close. "Drop dead!" She shot at Itsumi point blank. The shrine maiden's face was in horror as she realized her mistake...However, instead of her dropping dead, her body would materialize as ofuda papers.

"Did you think I didn't account for that?" Itsumi appeared behind Anne Bonny, and the pirate jumped back in surprise.

"W-When did ye...That's fine, I'll just..." Anne tried to move, but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried. "W-What in tarnation..." She looked down and saw her legs wrapped by ofuda cards. This was one of Itsumi's techniques.

"...Now you can't move. It was foolish to think you ever had the upper hand against me." Itsumi then ran towards Anne, and put her palm in her stomach. She fired up a ki blast, which knocked the pirate out of bounds.

Itsumi then sighed. "That's one problem less...There's still the big fishes." She referred to Zelgius, Crono, Natsu and Jiren.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Stopping Crono from his attack was Marisa and Hiei who attempted to hit him away from Stefan. Micaiah and Maskai saw what was happening and flew over.

. . .

Vegeta and Raditz stood back up and realized they were nearby Toppo and Jiren.

"Tch, we can't fight Zelgius as we are," Vegeta said. "But we could fight these two."

"The gray one I'm not as sure about," Raditz said. "But the other one is easy enough. But it looks like he has a challenger." Raditz took note of Rikorro who now appeared.

. . .

Camus and Calah pushed themselves back up and stared forward at Zelgius who began to form a throne out of his broken armor. The warrior slumped back and looked at the two of them.

"You two cannot match me, you best leave. I won't follow." They didn't know what to do, so for some reason they just stood there.

. . .

Zez and Ethan were still fighting and Jon had just appeared.

"Zez, need a hand?" Jon asked.

"I don't know if you'd last," Zez replied. "This is purely a battle of stamina and the two of us are full of it."

"Why don't you bother with someone else?" Yamcha asked Jon. He had been knocked over to them from Zelgius' attack earlier.

"Hope you don't mean yourself?" Jon asked. "You're pretty beat up."

"I can say the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 3:29 pm

Crono had reacted to both Hiei and Marisa, but he blocked against their hit. He wasn't sent far as he managed to stop himself using the ground.

He looked up and saw the three of them. He would ready himself as he drew his sword closer to him,but...

"Oi, Crono!" Natsu reached up to him. "These guys giving you trouble?" He asked Crono, but Crono shook his head.

"I see...Well, we're the only ones left in Universe 1 and 12...So how about we team up? I think Universe 8 has a little too much fighters standing left, what do ya say?"

Crono smiled and nodded.

"Alright!" Natsu exhaled a large amount of air. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" He launched his attack at Marisa and Hiei, While Crono ran towards Stefan to continue his fight with him.

"Out of the way," Rikorro told both Vegeta and Raditz. "I'll be dealing with the gray one."

"Hmph, You got a lot of nerve," Toppo replied. "HAKAI!" He launched a hakai blast at Rikorro, but the old man deflected it with ease.

"W-What?! You should have been era-" Toppo yelled, but Jiren put his arm over him.

"...I will be your opponent." Jiren told Rikorro, and the both of them flew away.

"Now then," Toppo turned to Raditz and Vegeta, "You two will be my opponents...How will you fare against a god of destruction? Justice flash!" He used his attack at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 3:49 pm

"So it's time." Frost said when he saw Rikorro challenge the strongest of universe 11, once more. He straightened his suit, his aura flared up as he activated his Ren. The Saint began a light jog to get over there.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 4:27 pm

"Seems your bent on having me and me alone?" Stefan asked. "Good, I wouldn't have it any other way!" Stefan rushed towards Crono slashing at him.

. . .

Maskai then slashed in, protecting Hiei and Marisa. Shortly joining his side was Micaiah.

"How nice that a team is fighting together like one," Maskai said. "Let's just get this over with."

. . .

The two saiyans easily repelled Toppo's attacks and stared at him.

"You can have him," Raditz said. And so, Vegeta transformed into Super Saiyan Soul and lunged forward to knee Toppo in the stomach.

. . .

"I think you're in for a rude awakening," Yamcha said to Jon. "I'm a bit damaged, but your power pales in comparison to my own." Yamcha transformed and launched himself at Jon. Jon dodged his first attack and went for a counter blow. However, Yamcha easily intercepted his attack and kicked Jon away.

"Divine Blast!!!"

"Kamehameha!!!" The two ki blasts locked and Yamcha's overpowered Jon's in a matter of seconds, blowing Jon off of the arena.

"I-I can't believe I lost so easily," Jon said.

"You did a good job," Liquir said. "But it seems we're no longer in the lead.

Ethan and Zez meanwhile continued their battle. Ethan sunk his fist into Zez's stomach and threw him backwards.

"Demon Bolt!!" Zez shot a black blast out of one of his hands at Ethan. Easily, Ethan slapped the blast to the side and punched his opponent in the chest. "W-What?"

"Sorry, I read that fights that last a long time are enjoyable. Especially when fighters wait to reveal their true power. I was holding back the whole time." With his other hand, Ethan then slammed Zez out of bounds.

"Zez too?" Liquir asked. "We've fallen behind further. This isn't good."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Crono lifted his sword in the air, and a lightning bolt struck it. It cackled with electricity. He then block Stefan's attack, and countered with his own.

Toppo would get hit by Vegeta's attack, and it made him kneel. "W-What the..." Toppo said, he then faced his palm at Vegeta.

"HAKAI!"

"4 vs 1..." Natsu gulped. "W-Well, I'll still try my best!" He rushed towards the group, and jumped. "Fire dragon's roar!" This time, it was much stronger than before.

Jiren and Rikorro stood apart, facing each other.

"So...You're Jiren the gray," Rikorro told him. "I've been hearing about you...Universe 11's strongest warrior. Let us battle."

Jiren shifted into a stance. Suddenly, Frost made his appearance.

"Frost?..Oh yeah, you wanted to take him on. Now that I look at him...He is probably no problem for you. I don't feel like fighting now," Rikorro then went to a nearby place and laid down.

"He's all yours."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:08 pm

"But it'd be best to finish this fight quickly, the only way to do that safely is through teaming up." Frost protested to Rikorro, he gestured towards Crono and Natsu who were in their seperate battles, both with bad odds, "they need our backup."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

Abra let out a loud shriek before going full power, which caused the entire planet to shake violently "GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" she shrieked again and then dashed off, with her full power she was out of the solar system in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 6:54 pm

28, now mixed with feelings of insecurity and anger towards this giant dick monster, had enough. “Yeah, I don’t think any wish is worth dealing with this thing.”

With that, he placed his hands in the ground and let loose a large beam of red ki into the ground, immediately destroying the ground around him and headed directly to the planets core. 28 the turned back to the monster and said, “You’ll never hurt anyone again.”

28 then flew upwards and began bombarding the area with ki blasts. If the planets destruction wasn’t enough to kill the big dick beast, then he would destroy the entire area first before the planet exploded. 28’s blasts left only destruction in their wake. As each exploded in the surface, it left massive craters in the ground, completely erasing anything that had been there previously. Within a few moments of doing that, his blast had reached the core, causing the whole planet to shift and crack open. Large crevices began taking over the landscape as lava and molten rock shot out in them.

“I guess I should go before I get caught up in the blast.” 28 said, pausing for a moment to track Abra’s ki. “There she is, she sure made it out of here fast.” With that, his red aura surrounded him as he readied himself to leave. Before he did however, he said, “Just to make sure that thing is dead.” 28 lifted his hand upwards and gathered a very large ball of reddish white ki. After it reached about twice his size, he threw it directly at where the Cherubi had been before bolting away from the now exploding planet.

28 raced to Abra and eventually caught up with her. As he approached, he said to her, “Yeah so, we won’t have to worry about that thing anymore. I don’t think we’ll be able to use these now though.” Taking wish balls from his pocket, which had now turned into stone. He threw them to the side and said, “I do believe there’s more on the planet Namek. We could check there next if you’re still interested?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 7 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next