Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:25 pm

Abra wasn't exactly sure what 28 meant with what he was saying to himself but she decided to just dismiss it as something that had to do with him being an android.  Once the door was out of the way the pink female clapped a bit "Hmm, nice work." she said with a smile. "Oh what a gentlemen." she said jokingly at the androids actions.

She entered the house and looked around the area, the place was somewhat empty and the few pieces of furniture that were actually there were covered with sheets "Huh, I don't think anyone lives here so I wonder what the orbs would be doing here." she wandered around the house trying to locate just exactly where the dragonballs were and eventually she found herself right on top of them according to the radar.

"That's strange..." Abra surveyed the room she was in and found nothing that resembled an orb "Is this thing broken?" she asked while giving the radar a few good shakes. "Unless..." she took a step back and created a very small ki ball in her hand which she used to blow a hole in the spot where she was standing just a moment ago and sure enough there was another area beneath the house. "That's pretty neat." Abra wasted no time and jumped down into the hole, in the new area, other than a door, was only a large display case that had seven ball shaped slots in it, five of the the seven slots had dragonballs in them. "28, I found them!" she called out excitedly.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 9:49 pm

28 peeked his head through the hole Abra had made and had begun scanning the room. Once Abra had found them and told him, 28 said, “Nice, looks like only two more to go.” Giving her a thumbs up. 28 had found it strange that there was no resistance or defenses in place to guard them but, wasn’t going to argue with an easy job.

28 then jumped down the hole as well and said, “So should we blow this place up now? That would cover our tracks a bit although I highly doubt that scientist is going to be following us after seeing what I did to the city.” Slightly laughing at the end.

28 began to look Abra up and down. He was initially scanning for her power level but, began noticing how thicc his new majin friend was. 28 pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and patted his forehead before saying, “Your power level is pretty strong although you seem like you haven’t reached your full potential yet. If by any chance there’s anyone following us, I’ll do the fighting.” 28 then flew out from the hole Abra had made and awaited for her outside.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:07 pm

"Sure go ahead and blow up this little town if you want, it seems abandoned anyway or maybe it's someone's hideout but that doesn't matter." She looked down at the display case "Now...let's see how are we gonna take this with us...oh I know." she raised her index finger and it started glowing a bit, she then poked the display case with it and it instantly shrunk down to a size that would easily allow it to fit in someone's pocket, of course the balls within the display case shrunk along with it. Abra bent down to pick it up, once she had it she handed it over to the android "Here, you can keep it in your pocket. And you really don't have to worry about me, I may not be super strong like you are but Majin's are basically immortal." she said confidently.

The Majin showed 28 the radar for a moment "The other two are in completely different places, spiting up would be a good idea but we only have one radar." she said, pouting a little afterwards.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:25 pm

“That’s a pretty cool power,” 28 said, putting the case into his pocket. “Just keep it away from my bottom half :haha:” in a nervous tone.

28 then look at the radar for a moment before looking back to Abra and saying, “Being that we only have one radar, I suggest we stick together for now. I’m sure we’ll be able to find them quickly given that this planet isn’t necessarily the biggest.”

With that, 28 powered up as if he was ready to take off. He suddenly stopped however and had a somewhat surprised look on his face. “Oh yeah, let’s stand back a little bit.” 28 said before picking Abra up and flying a few hundred feet away. He then turned and faced where they had found the orange wish balls and fired a single red beam of ki. It struck the building cleanly and in a couple seconds, a large, dome like ki blast engulfed the entire are before exploding. What was left of the place was a large, smoldering crater with a embers and smoke arising from within it.

28 dusts his hands off and says, “Well that takes care of that. Let’s get going shall we?” Turning to Abra and waiting for her move.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 11:47 pm

"Yeah, I'll be sure not to use that power on you unless I need to." Abra said jokingly and then nodded, sticking together was probably the best course of action right now. She let herself get lead up into the air by the android and then watched the rather lovely scene that was the destruction of a poor little town. "You know, I really like the color of your Ki." she commented while looking at the crater where the town once stood. After the show she revved up her dark pink aura again "Yeah, let's get going!" she checked the radar one last time before dashing in the direction of the next orange wish ball.

Upon landing in the next location they needed to be, which was a rather thick patch of jungle, they were immediately greeted by a large group of massive dinosaurs.  They all stared at the duo hungrily, strangely enough Abra was doing the same thing to them, she licked her lips before raising her finger and zapping the dinos with a pink beam, after a brief flash of light the dinosaurs were all replaced by smaller chocolate versions of themselves.

Abra began devouring them one after the other until she paused for a moment and looked at 28, there was chocolate all around her mouth "Oh...umm...did you want some?" she asked, blinking several times as she did so.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:22 am

“No thanks, I don’t like sweets :zeppeli:” 28 said. “You Majins are very interesting though. Gero didn’t have any records of them so, I’ve never seen any powers like yours. Glad we’re on the same side too.”

28 then began scanning the area for any signs of the orange wish ball. At first he had found nothing but, he was able to pick up a sphere like shape underneath a nearby tree. He then made his way to it and grabbed the tree, lifting it out of the ground and tossing it to the side. Sure enough, the orange wish ball was lodged firmly into the ground. 28 then reached down, plucked it out of the ground, and tossed it to Abra.

“Well there’s another one down. Only one more and you’ll have your wish.” 28 paused and then began to think for a moment. “You know, there is supposed to be somewhat strong fighters here yet, I’m not picking up and ki levels worth noting. I guess that works in our favor though.”

As 28 spoke, several trees started to fall as if something was moving through them, and moving fast. A few seconds after the ruckus, another one of the dinosaurs charged forward, heading towards Abra. 28 appeared almost instantly in front of it however before pointing his finger towards it and sending a single beam at the dinosaur, shooting through its head and stopping it in its tracks. As the dinosaur fell, 28 turned to Abra and said, “Almost there.” Smiling and giving her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 am

When 28 declined Abra's offer the Majin tried, and failed, to hide her grin, she was hoping he'd say no. "Majins are pretty neat, I've only ever met one other Majin though but he was fat and stupid, that was really long ago, I wonder what ever happened to him." she shrugged and got back to stuffing her face with the sweet treats, between bites she said "Androids seem rather interesting as well, can you do anything special aside from being unsensible?" she asked curiously.

Abra was so busy consuming chocolate that she hadn't even noticed that the android had gone off to get the other dragonball it was only when he spoke to her again that she actually bothered looking at him. "You know some people are so good with their Ki control that they can lower their power level to be as low as a normal person's, maybe they can do that too?" she suggested.

28 finished off the other dinosaur at the same time that Abra finished off the last of the chocolate, "Right, one last orange wish ball to go." she wiped off her mouth and then took a look at the radar "Huh?" she blinked and then rubbed her eyes "I..think it's moving?" she showed the radar to her partner, the dot on the screen was in fact moving.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am

The radar would show that the ball was located within the wilds of the city. In a lush jungle, with trees which reached towards the sky in a desperate bid for the energy of the sun. Underneath the canopy, was a war zone as the animals of the forest struggled to survive among the dark and rank undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 am

“To answer your question about androids, we have a few unique powers you could say. You picked up on one, being that my power level is untraceable. Another one is that my power would never run out, unless I died of course but that won’t happen easily.” 28 said proudly. “As much as I hate that bastard Gero, he did put the most time into me. You see, I’m 28 because I was the 28th and final android he assembled. His plans for me were to be his “ultimate creation.” He gave me certain abilities from the previous models and improved on them. I’m most closely related to 17 however, I never got to meet him.” 28 finished. Thoughts of him being locked away in Gero’s lab flooded his head but, he had come to terms with it a long time ago and easily set them aside.

“Well then, enough boring talk. How about we go get you your final wish ball.” 28 said in a more cheerful tone to Abra.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:11 am

"Oh that's pretty cool...I have unlimited stamina too and I can regenerate from dust, along with a plethora of other magical abilities as well." she said somewhat smugly as if this was suddenly a contest to see who was more special and she just won. "But anyway, yeah, let's go get that last ball." She shrunk their latest orange ball down to size and handed it to 28 to keep with the rest. Then the duo headed off to the next location which turned out to be another jungle, except this one seemed pretty terrible.

"Ummm....are the orange wish balls indestructible, can we just blw this place up and find it in the crater afterwards or would that destroy the ball too?" Abra inquired hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:20 am

"Cherubi..." A voice emanated from deep within the canopy from the jungle. The voice was rhythmic, it drowned out all other sounds. If they were to check the Dragon Radar again, they would see that the dragon ball was in fact heading for them.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:26 am

“Better to be safe than sorry I suppose.” 28 said, making the pose of the thinking police officer again. 28 was about to say to head down but, the thought was interrupted after hearing “Cherubi...”

28 turned to Abra and said, “Well that was strange. I’ve never heard of a Cherubi before.” 28 then noticed on the radars screen that the orange wish ball was heading towards them. “Looks like we won’t have to be looking for long.” 28 said. He then took a stance more suited for combat and readied himself for whatever was heading their way. Friend or foe, he was intent on getting the last orange wish ball for his thicc majin friend.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:36 am

"Cherubi?" Abra said in a confused tone "What the heck is Cherubi?" she also noticed that the dot was moving towards them and moved behind 28 just in case, he did say to leave the fighting to him after all.

Abra leaned in close to 28 and once her lips were barely two inches away from his ear she whispered "Do you think whatever said Cherubi has the glowing wish orb?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 1:45 am

Nothing how close Abra was to him, 28 pulled his handkerchief out again and patted his forehead before answering her. “If it does, it better hand it over quick. Otherwise it’s going to end up like everything else that’s been in our way so far.”

28 then made two balls of ki form in either hand before throwing them outwards, being careful to not send it towards whatever was coming their way but, in the surrounding area to clear the overgrown forest. After the two blasts made contact with some nearby trees, they exploded and took out most of the area around them, leaving a clearing of sorts that would allow them to see what was approaching them with ease.

“There,” 28 said to Abra, “at least now we know it can’t sneak up on us :zeppeli:”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:42 am

Rhythmic thump after thump shook the forest as a monster made it's way towards the desolation 28 had caused. Cracks could be heard as branches were snapped, and trees fell down as they were pushed aside. Birds flew from the canopy, anxious to escape what came. Then the monster came. It stood 2.16m tall, a giant among most men, its skin was a light pink in colour, and the texture was completely flawless and smooth. The creature was covered in bulging muscles, its biceps were as big as bowling balls. It lacked any semblance of a nose, and its face adorned an expression of smug superiority. On its forehead was a purple square, and where its hair would be was a leaf. A stalk, positioned on the left side of its head connected to a second smaller head which had an expression of intense palpable sadness.

It wore black leather skin tight undies, it appeared that it had a boner. It looked up at 28 and Abra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 6 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next