Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 pm

While flying through space, 28 found himself bored. He had let himself begin to float in place, arms crossed behind his head. “Hmm, none of these planets have been worthwhile. All the ones with life are a bunch of idiots and the ones without are only decent targets at best.” 28 said with a sigh, lazily reaching forward and sending a large blast of red ki into a planet, causing it to rupture on the surface before exploding.

However, to 28’s surprise, he felt a very strong power somewhat close to him. “Finally something good.” He said excitedly before racing off towards it. After a few minutes of flying, he saw a dark pink aura flying fastly through space. He quickly made his way towards it and noticed that it was a being from the Majin race. “Better introduce myself.” 28 said, before flying in front of the Majin.

“Yo, i’m 28.” He said to the newfound person. “I’ve been flying through space for awhile trying to find someone who wasn’t pathetically weak and you’re the first person I’ve come across to fit that.” 28 began to eye the Majin up and down. “So, what’s up? Looking for something?”
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 am

Abra was speeding through the various solar systems of the current galaxy she was in, looking for any planet that was mostly green and blue, she found a few and landed on them to check them out but most of them were empty or filled with strange aliens, maybe it really wasn't in this galaxy like Ryouna had said.

She continued her space exploration until she was confronted by another person, he looked to be a human but she couldn't sense anything from him. Once he introduced himself and explained his situation the Majin smiled at him.

"You're 28? I don't really know how old I am...." then something occurred to her "Or could it be that your name is 28? Huh, I guess it is possible for numbers to be names in certain places." after she was done mumbling she introduced herself "Anyway, my name is Abra, I'm a Majin...are you a human or something else?" she questioned.

"Oh but let me answer your question first, yes I'm looking for something, a planet to be more specific. A green and blue planet named Earth." Abra kept her distance just in case 28 turned out to be an enemy, but so far for the most part he seemed decent enough.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 am

“:wengattsuseesrptalk: My name is 28. Nice to meet you Abra.” 28 says with a smile. “Luckily for you, i’m an android that was created on Earth. Haven’t been there in awhile but, it’s a real dump. Nothing but weak creatures reside there.”

28 made a pose like a certain police officer thinking and said, “If you want, I can take you there but, I don’t exactly know what you’re after. Not really my business though. Anyways, we’re not too far from it now.”

28 the surrounded himself in a red aura, preparing himself to fly. “Try and keep up will ya. Also, if you’re going to blow up Earth, let me know so we can do it together. Never really liked that place anyways.” He said before flying off, keeping his speed at a minimum to let Abra follow comfortably.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:50 am

Stefan launched his body back dodging his attack, annoyed.

"Tch! Can't you wait your turn? I was going to fight the long haired saiyan. Well, unless Zelgius completely defeats him."

. . .

Gray instantly had to stay on his toes as he dodged Toppo's attacks. He couldn't dodged them all, but froze the ones he couldn't. Gray then stood in front of Toppo and smiled.

"Glad I'll be dead from using this," Gray began. "Natsu would kill me otherwise." Gray spread his feet and crossed his arms. "This is the Lost Iced Shell. Unfortunately, my existence will be wiped clean. Not just my life, but even everyone's memories of me. Heh, but it'll be more than enough to take you down. Natsu, I leave the rest to you. There's no escaping this attack! I have enough range to even seal your pal Jiren!! Haaa!!!!" A icy blue aura burst around Gray as he prepared his attack.

. . .

"Heh, not quite," Hiei replied. As Gajeel launched himself at Hiei, he swung the naked sword horizontally at his body. "Dragon of the Darkness Flame!!!" Hiei conjured the blackish green flame creating a blade where his steel once was.

. . .

"All right, let's get going!" Camus yelled. Vegeta and Raditz flew forward first attacking Zelgius and soon after Camus. Right before Vegeta and Raditz reached Zelgius they let off their blasts again, point blank.

"Gamma Burst Flash!"

"Tuesday Wave!!"

And, Zelgius countered by sweeping his hand horizontally with a red ki blast that canceled both attacks. He was surprised by Camus who now flew in front of him.

"Dark Usagi Super Fist!!!" Camus used his new attack and slammed it into Zelgius' helmet, blowing him backwards through the air.

"Finally, a solid hit on him," Vegeta said.

"I might've busted that helmet," Camus said. "I hope so." Zelgius laid on his back, but soon after stood up.

"Impressive feat," he said. A large crack stretched across his helmet now. He then grabbed it, pulling it off. He held the helm in hand and his face was revealed. His pale skin, green eyes, and blue hair. "My helmet has lost its power. It can no longer hold back some of my ki." He then tossed it off to the side and his ki raised even higher. "Now, let's see if you can break my armor. Heh, I look forward to this next bout."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:52 am

Abra flared her aura as well and followed along side the android fairly easily, if 28 wanted to however, he could probably leave her in the dust. "An android is a kind of robot, right?" he looked human enough but now the Majin couldn't help but wonder what he looked like on the inside. She shook her head in order to get rid of the thought of ripping 28 opening to see what made him tick.

"Well I don't think I'm going to blow up Earth...unless I have to I suppose." Abra said thoughtfully." Thank you for helping me, 28." she said sincerely.

"Since you are from Earth do you know of a dragon that grants wishes, that's what I'm looking for actually."  The Majin explained, figuring it wouldn't hurt to let the android in on more of her plan.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 am

“Yeah kinda, although I can’t do the robot dance very well.” 28 said jokingly. “I was a human but, the person who made me, Dr. Gero, added a lot to me. To make it easy, I’m a human with a lot of upgrades.” 28 had never given it much thought himself so his explanation wasn’t very thought out.

“No need to thank me, I’m just happy to be doing something. Dr. Gero had a lot of data on that dragon you’re referring to. It’s name is Shenron and is supposed to be able to grant you any wish you could want. The tough part is that there’s these orange balls with stars on them that you need to find in order to summon him. Last I knew, there’s a scientist who developed a sort of tracker to find them. I believe it’s in a place called Capsule Corp in West City.”

28 looked at Abra intently before saying, “I’m assuming you want that wish. There’s not much I could use them for so, I’d be happy to help you in finding them. We should be coming up on Earth soon. I doubt we’ll face much resistance getting the radar to find them so, after that it’s like a scavenger hunt.” 28 finished in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:29 am

A lot of upgrades huh? I wonder if a certain thing got an upgrade as well. she thought to herself after 28's quick exploitation of what exactly he was. "That sounds pretty interesting, are there a lot of androids? Wait...28..hmm could you be the 28th android, is that how it works?" if that's how it worked, she thought it was pretty neat.

"Orange balls? I didn't know about that part, I only heard that there was a dragon that granted wishes." Abra replied "An Orange Ball Tracker, what an interesting thing, Androids are interesting too, Earthling scientists sound rather amazing with all the things they can make." she commented cheerfully.

The Majin nodded in response to 28's statement about the wish "Yes, I need the wish for a friend, I really hope it works out. Since you're helping me so much, is there anything I can do for you in return afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 1:47 am

“Who knows. If there are any others, they’re probably all dead now.” 28 said with a shrug. “It’s the least the humans can do to make up for how weak they are.”

As Abra asked if she could do anything in return, 28’s first thought was “give succ.” He didn’t think that to be an appropriate answer at this time so, he simply said, “We’ll worry about that later. Truthfully I just want strong people to fight and test myself against. I have a feeling that will come our way however.”

The pair approached Earth, 28 leading Abra to West City. He had stopped above the city before turning to Abra. “Wait here for a second, I’ll be right back.” With that, 28 used his full speed to blast through the Capsule Corp roof, meeting s blue haired scientist at her desk.

“Yo, hand over the thing that shows where those orange wish balls are at and I won’t blow up the entire city.” 28 said to the woman. In a hurried mess, she quickly began throwing things out of her desk before holding up a white circular object with a big green screen. 28 approached her and took it before smiling and politely saying, “Thank you for your cooperation.” He then flew out the way he came and came back to Abra, holding the device in his hand.

“Here ya go, try not to break it cause it’s the only one. Now that we have this, finding them should be a breeze.” 28 stopped as if he had forgotten something. He then turned around and gathered a reddish white ball of energy in his hand before shooting it down towards the city, causing a rather large explosion that covered a good third of West City. As the havoc took place below them, 28 turned to Abra and said with a slight grin, “I told her I wouldn’t blow up the entire city if she just handed it over :goggu:. Now then, I’ll follow your lead.”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 2:55 am

"Hello." Hit greeted to Frost. He noted Thouzer and Natsu.

"It's nice to see you." Frost greeted back. "I'm glad to see you haven't fallen out of bounds."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 3:24 am

Crono shook his head, and pointed at Frog. He basically told Stefan that "you beat my buddy, so now I just gotta pay the favor back."

With this, he extended his sword up in the air. He then swung it down, to where Stefan stood. If stefan wasn't careful, a lightning bolt from the sky would strike him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toppo glared at Gray. "...You won't do such thing." Toppo then removed his shirt which was already torn to shreds, and began powering up. The arena shook from the immense power.

Toppo's skin would take on a darker tint, and he grew muscular. On his chest, was some sort of strange and violet glowing symbol.

"Oh?" Belmod was surprised. "Ah, looks like Toppo's decided to throw off the kiddy gloves. Show them what a god of destruction can do."

Toppo transformed into his form; Apprentice God of Destuction. However, despite being an apprentice, His power was well within the destroyers' realm.

"Hakai." Toppo launched a very strong hakai blast at Grey. It didn't matter what Gray would have done as this attack was above him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa," Gajeel barely dodged Hiei's attack. "D-Darkness?...Hah, you had me scared for a moment," Gajeel told him.

"You aren't the only one who can use it!" Gajeel crossed his arm and powered up. Suddenly, his whole body was covered in pitch black iron scales. This was his "Dragon Force" A form he had attained in training a few days before the ToP.

"How do you like me now?" Gajeel asked Hiei. "I'm the first one to discover this, even Laxus and The Salamander don't know about it. Here goes!" He rushed towards Hiei with the intent of kicking him.

Dyspo looked to a direction. "Hah," He laughed. "Looks like today isn't your lucky day!" He gloated.

"What do you-" Felix was about to ask, but then he felt Toppo powering up. "W-what power...I thought the destroyers weren't allowed to participate."

"Oh, but they don't," Dyspo replied. "...But that doesn't mean candidates can't participate! Toppo decided to get serious, and you're all going to pay for it!"

Suddenly, Matt appeared just behind Dyspo and went for a kick. However, Dyspo reacted in the nick of time and used his super speed dash, dodging the blonde's kick.

"Darn," Matt said. "I almost had him...Hey, a rabbit who can speed himself up! That's going to be a good entry in my book."

"I-I'm not a rabbit," Dyspo yelled. "...I don't know what I am, in all honesty. I just know I am the fastest thin-" Felix rushed towards Dyspo while he was busy, and he was successful in punching him away.

"So that's what you want to do?! Team up?!" Dyspo was bothered by this.

Crono shook his head, and pointed at Frog. He basically told Stefan that "you beat my buddy, so now I just gotta pay the favor back."

With this, he extended his sword up in the air. He then swung it down, to where Stefan stood. If stefan wasn't careful, a lightning bolt from the sky would strike him.

Toppo glared at Gray. "...You won't do such thing." Toppo then removed his shirt which was already torn to shreds, and began powering up. The arena shook from the immense power.

Toppo's skin would take on a darker tint, and he grew muscular. On his chest, was some sort of strange and violet glowing symbol.

"Oh?" Belmod was surprised. "Ah, looks like Toppo's decided to throw off the kiddy gloves. Show them what a god of destruction can do."

Toppo transformed into his form; Apprentice God of Destuction. However, despite being an apprentice, His power was well within the destroyers' realm.

"Hakai." Toppo launched a very strong hakai blast at Grey. It didn't matter what Gray would have done as this attack was above him.

"Whoa," Gajeel barely dodged Hiei's attack. "D-Darkness?...Hah, you had me scared for a moment," Gajeel told him.

"You aren't the only one who can use it!" Gajeel crossed his arm and powered up. Suddenly, his whole body was covered in pitch black iron scales. This was his "Dragon Force" A form he had attained in training a few days before the ToP.

"How do you like me now?" Gajeel asked Hiei. "I'm the first one to discover this, even Laxus and The Salamander don't know about it. Here goes!" He rushed towards Hiei with the intent of kicking him.

Namr had reached up with Hit, and at the sight of Natsu, he snarled.

"Hum? Oh it's you again," Natsu saw Namr. "I keep seeing you, but I don't remember what your name was...Tigre?" He asked.

"...It's Namr."

"Oh, Namr! My bad." Natsu then went to Namr and extended his arm. "Since you're here, that means you're our ally! I will be glad to work with you."

Meanwhile, Paradox had returned to Universe 7, after getting what he wanted. A device that was on his pocket then rang.

"Hum? Oh, Sir Lex must be needing something from me...Maybe a nice cup of tea?" He then answered it, and he saw Clementine.

"Oh my, Miss Clementine. What may I do for you?" He asked her.

"..Lex's in trouble, you better get your sorry ass here. Where have you been?! I was trying to call you before!"

"....Let's just say...Business...Most importantly, how is Sir Lex?" Clementine then showed him laying on the bed, unconscious, and he immediately recognized.

"..Very well, I shall be here soon." He then headed towards Earth....cackling in space, where no one would hear him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Stefan dodged the lightning bolt and prepared himself fully.

"All right then," Stefan said. "I'll fight you."

. . .

Maskai meanwhile sat on a boulder and watched the other fights.

. . .

Any other attack couldn't have stopped Gray, but he recognized this was a technique of destroyers. He let go of his technique and dodged out of the way.

"Shoot! Looks I can't use it on this guy."

. . .

Hiei lunged his fire sword forward, hoping to pierce Gajeel's leg.

. . .

"Two and a half hours until the Tournament of Power ends," the Grand Priest suddenly announced.

. . .

"So we've only burnt about 30 minutes?" Ethan said.

"Looks like it," Zez replied.

. . .

"What's the matter now, fellow Earthling?!" Horeb screamed in laughter. "You're so pathetic! And to think you were so smug before!" Horeb launched himself forward with fist in the lead, but was stopped as Calah powered up.

"Haaaa!!!" A red aura burst around him as his hair changed the same color. "You talk way too much," Calah said. "I don't care if you have the power of some angel. I'll show you my divine ki I attained from training with the kais. Prepare yourself." Calah lunged forward and kicked Horeb underneath the chin and began a barrage of punches to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Crono nodded. He then rushed towards Stefan and went for a right swing. Crono was stronger than Frog, so Stefan would have to try harder if he wanted to beat this new foe.

Gajeel would get pierced by Hiei. He grunted from pain, but this was what he exactly wanted.

"IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!" Since Hiei was close to him, Gajeel used his technique at him.

"Only a half hour..." Itsumi said as she heard the grand priest. Suddenly, she had dodged to her left, as Anne bonny tried to attack her with her blade.

"Ngah! Stop dodging ye runt!" She swung her blade at the shrine maiden, but Itsumi countered by her Gohei.

"You're resilient," Itsumi told Anne, "But unfortunately for you, I'm only toying around."

"You-You brat!"

Meanwhile, the battle raged on between Erza and Ayla.

"W-What the hell is with her?!" Erza was running around in the arena, but Ayla was chasing her.

"She suddenly became stronger and faster...Drat, I can't take her alone, I need someone else to help."

Paradox had reached to where Lex and Clementine were. "Fix him real quick." Clementine ordered Paradox, but he wasn't bothered by it.

"Very well." Paradox put his palm on Lex's chest, and a portal appeared.

"W-What are you doing?" Clementine asked. "...I am "fixing him" like you told me to, Miss Clem. It seems that during one of his battles...He hastened the use of Kraft...

Oh and by the way...Something real interesting is happening in West City. You should check it out!"

"What do you mean?" Clementine didn't know what he was talking about.

"...It got blown up to smithereens!" He replied.

"You're not a very good liar." Clementine focused...but she sensed that compared to a few hours ago, there were much less KI's...In West City.

"W-What the hell is happening!" Clementine rushed outside the window, but she glared at Paradox.

"Try anything funny and I'll deal with you." The neo saiyan then rushed forward, to where West City is.

Paradox grinned. "Oh, you silly little girl...You have no idea."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 3:37 pm

Stefan pushed back at his opponent hard, swinging his blade. He knew he couldn't hold back against Crono.

. . .

"Gah!" Hiei was hit by Gajeel's attack and thrown backwards.

"Crimson Flash!" A red ki blast came sailing down upon Gajeel, it was Marisa. Jon meanwhile caught Hiei and helped him to his feet.

"I'm not too adamant about this, but we are a team," Jon said.

. . .

"Wolf Fang Fist!!!" Yamcha yelled. He flew at his opponent with viscous blows knocking Kurama backwards. Kurama couldn't keep up anymore. His stamina had reached its limit.

"You are incredibly strong," Kurama said. "Your universe is looking pretty good in general." He took note of there only being one fighter in the stands.

"You're one to talk," Yamcha replied. "It doesn't look like you have any fighters out quite yet."

"I hate to admit it, but it looks like I might make that statement untrue." Kurama dashed forward at Yamcha with every bit of strength he had left. Yamcha then prepared a final attack with a single punch.

"Okami Fist!!!" Yamcha pushed forward as Kurama reached him and blew him backwards out of bounds.

"I'm sorry I lost, Lord Liquir," Kurama said.

"You did fine, Kurama," Liquir replied.

. . .

"I don't have much stamina left," Gray thought to himself. "Th-there's gotta be something I can do."

. . .

Zez dodged Ethan's attack and appeared above him, slamming him into the ground. Shortly afterwards, he began shooting a volley of ki blasts knocking him deeper and deeper into the arena. However, Ethan soon came bursting out with his energy barrier around him and slammed into Zez.

"Demon Flash!!!" Zez yelled. Black bullets of ki then flew out of his hands at Ethan. Ethan quickly threw up his red energy barrier again and bolted forward kicking him in the head.

. . .

Zelgius and the three Universe 7 warriors flew at each other continuing their battle. Zelgius was even having trouble against all three of them at once. Vegeta kicked his stomach and knocked him backwards. Shortly afterwards Camus began an assault of ki blasts and appearing behind Zelgius was Raditz with a powerful ki blast knocking him forward.

"Zelgius is having trouble," Micaiah said.

"Seems that way," Maskai replied, jumping down beside her."

"Where is that swordsmen you fought, did you kill him?"

Maskai lifted his blade and stared at it. "Yes," he replied.

. . .

"That Zelgius' power is intriguing," Zephiel said.

"Indeed," the Grand Priest replied. "He's far from his full power too. Those Universe 7 warriors are in for a rude awakening."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 7:56 pm

"I could always fight you, I'm pretty strong, if I do say so myself, then again I might be weak compared to you since I can't even tell how strong you are." She said thoughtfully as she followed the android to the city.

Once there he had asked her to wait outside, which she did. While waiting for 28 to return she was looking around, watching the humans go about there business which gave her the feeling that she was forgetting something. She quickly dismissed the thought once the Android returned and handed her the radar "Thanks, I'll be careful with it."

Abra didn't pay much attention to 28 after that as she was too busy focusing on closely examining the dragon radar, it wasn't until she heard the massive explosion that she took her eyes off the object in her hands. "Huh? Oh, you blew up a big chunk of the city, is that really okay?" she questioned before quickly shaking her head "Eh, whatever, I'm sure it's fine."

The majin pressed the button on the top and watched as the screen lit up to display several dots, she pointed at the screen excitedly and showed it to 28 "Look, there are 5 dots all in the same place, this'll be even easier than I thought.Let's go!" she grabbed onto the androids arm and dashed off with him in the direction the 5 balls were in.

Once they reached their destination, which appeared to be a small town in the middle of nowhere, Abra landed on the ground along with 28. She checked the radar again and then looked up at the largest house in the town "I think they must be inside there." the majin told the android while pointing at the building in question.

Abra left the android where he was and headed over to the large building, she knocked on the door and waited patiently. After a moment passed with no answer she knocked on the door again but there was still no answer. She turned around to look at 28 and gave him a shrug. "I guess no one's home." the female said as he came back over to 28.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 pm

“Don’t worry, I got this.” 28 said to Abra as he made his way up to the door. Once he got close enough to it, he punched it with enough force to send his hand through it.

“Huh, I thought it would break :zeppeli:” 28 said to himself. “I really need to stop using these emotes when I talk too :haha:” With that, he pulled his arm out and grabbed the hole he had made in the door and pulled, ripping the door from its hinges. As he tossed it off to the side, he looked at Abra before slightly bowing his head and making a motion for her to enter.

“After you.” 28 said, a happy, yet devilish grin upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 5 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next