Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 pm

"Hm, alright then." However, despite those words, Frost held some doubts. "Rikorro!" He raised his voice as the old fighter began to leave, "I feel as if we should team up, all of U6!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 4:37 pm

"All of U6?" Rikorro turned back to Frost. "Alright...Still, if it's to take on Jiren...Let's say it's a bad move. Leave Jiren to me if you're worried about him!" Rikorro didn't think Frost's plan was flawless, but still, it was a good one.

"Uhm, I'm getting blueballed here...Hey, what's that?" Natsu felt some of the heat, as he was sensitive to it, him being able to use fire.

He had stumbled upon Pikkon and Thouzer's fight, and the two fire blasts were still colliding with each other.

"N-No way!" Natsu jumped in their fight. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" He used his attack on the struggle, which dissipate them.

"Who?" Thouzer exclaimed, and he saw Natsu. Pikkon was also surprised and turned to see this new visitor.

"Hi! I'm Natsu, Natsu Dragneel! I noticed you guys were using fire! I thought I was the only one."

"...Ah, you must be the one Frost allied with," Thouzer said, he then laughed.

"Say...How about we team up and take him out?" He pointed at Pikkon.

"Eh? But that's boring."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 4:44 pm

"When we fight Jiren, it'll be me, you, sword guy, and Natsu." Frost said, he then turned around. And focused in onto Elikus's fight with the Neo Saiyan. His aura powered up to it's maximun. It was time he tried out Champa's hatsu.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:12 pm

"...Very well," Rikorro replied. "It is a safe course of action." He then wandered into the battlefield, he would try to look for Crono, in order to get him on the old man's team against Jiren.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Elkius was fighting with Pear, Elkius had the advantage at first, but Pear, thanks to her attribute, made the fight even, and even surpassed him.

"What the hell?" Elkius asked while he was fending off her attacks. "How did you get so much stronger and faster?! It doesn't make any sense!"

"That's what we Neo-Saiyans can do! Get stronger during the fight!" Her blows were getting harder and harder for Elkius to block, she then landed a solid hit on his gut.

"Guh!" Pear then kicked him a way, but Elkius managed to stand upright after using his feet as a brake on the ground.

"Well, I can't beat you with sheer strength! I'll just have to beat you using..." He extended his arm. From the shadow of his arm, shadows, of chains were seen on the ground. Pear took notice of it, but when she looked in front of her, there was no chain.

"W-What?! Is this a bluff?" She asked herself. Eventually, the chain's shadow collided with her own shadow, and she felt paralyzed.

"G-Grk!" She tried to struggle frantically, but couldn't budge a lot. Elkius wasn't faring much better, it was taking a great deal of effort to maintain her.

Elkius then saw Frost powering up to his maximum. "F-Frost!" He yelled out to the humanitarian. "H-Hurry up and finish this off!"

"What?!" Pear exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pikkon was fending off both of the attacks from Natsu and Thouzer...However, with Thouzer proving himself to be his equal, and Natsu being even stronger, Pikkon couldn't hold himself well.

"Grk!" Thouzer hit him on the stomach and sent him skidding backwards.

"..." Natsu stared at Pikkon. Teaming up didn't bring any joy to the fight, Natsu had actually pitied Pikkon.

Thouzer looked at Natsu, and he smirked. "Hoo? Why the long face?" Thouzer asked.

"Ganging up on someone, especially those who can't fend off...It's just boring. It takes the thrill of a fight."

Thouzer grinned. "Yes, I know what you mean," He approached Natsu, and put his hand on his shoulder.

"But, in that case...Why have you decided to ally, if you knew the consequences? It was, after all, your choice...right?"

Natsu looked at him, and got Thouzer's hand off his shoulder. Pikkon looked at the two of them, and he started getting concerned.

"Yes, I know...But, Allying up was the best choice possible at the time...Also, Him; Frost...He seemed nice to me. He's strong...not to mention respectable. He's truly someone worth trusting."

Thouzer wouldn't even smirk or grin, it was a straight slasher smile.

"You think Frost...is someone respectable?" Thouzer chuckled. "Oh, my dear Natsu, you have no idea how you're wrong."

"W-What do you mean?" Natsu asked him.

"That man...He is twisted and sick. His nice act is merely a facade, a disguise," Thouzer told Natsu. "Many people's live were taken away due to him...As a matter of fact, I happen to be one of them," He pointed at his halo.

"I too used to be like you...Blind. But then I met him and I saw his true colors."

Natsu pondered for a bit, but he shook his head.

"You're bluffing, why should I believe you?!"

"Tell me...What has he done to earn your trust?" Thouzer asked him.

"W-Well, he proved himself in battle to be strong...even stronger than I am," Natsu answered. "Also, he has the same wish I do: To restore the deleted universes back."

"But is that really his wish? It is strange that someone, from an universe who is your enemy, and stronger than you are, wants to ally. Have you ever considered that he could, at one point, backstab you? He very well can, since you admitted he was stronger."

Natsu nodded, and Thouzer smiled. "You are a smart man, Natsu. Also..It seems he allied with other ones...Isn't that right?"

"W-Well, he allied with Universe 1, I know that much."

"...Then you can figure out what happens when too many opposing forces ally for the time being. It never ends well."

"B-But what can I do?!" Natsu said to Thouzer. "I can't go back on my word."

"You'll do nothing," Thouzer bluntly replied. "For now, you will help us. Now enough chit-chat, let's beat this runt." Thouzer rushed towards Pikkon, and the two of them started their fight again.

Natsu also followed, but he took a few seconds to do so, as he stared into the ground first before coming after Pikkon and Thouzer.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 pm

A sword appeared out of Frost's hand, entirely comprised of destroyer energy. It was 5 meters in length, and as thin as paper. He launched himself at the captive Pear, he fully knew that Elikus didn't have enough time. Frost would bring the sword down in a sweeping downwards arc. He intended to cut the Neo Saiyan in half.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:31 pm

"Oh god!" Pear reacted to Frost coming towards her and she screamed at the top of her lungs. The humanitarian would then slash down the neo-saiyan. And Elkius solemnly looked at him.

"...That was excessive, but thanks for the scare," Elkius said. Something then came from his shadow, It was Pear, and she was unconscious.

What Frost actually cut was only a shadow Elkius fabricated as soon as he yelled out to Frost.

"I wasn't sure this plan was going to work, but it ended paying off." He had planned for Frost to scare Pear, which would make her pass out.

He then grabbed the unconscious girl by the collar and threw her away, out of bounds. She appeared in Universe 7's bench, still sleeping.

"I don't like killing needlessly, You should have known this, Frost," Elkius told him. "There was a far better alternative. Though it doesn't matter since they're going to be erased, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:34 pm

"...If I had killed her, I would have gotten her powers, and her strength." Frost said, he put emphasis on every word, "but it was my mistake for not getting in contact with my team before the tournament." He sighed after those words.

There was a rip in space time where the sword had cut, when the sword dematerialised, the rip disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm

"Oh," Elkius didn't know Frost's power. "So it wouldn't have been needless in that case...My apologies. I will not try to get in your way again, I promise." He then looked at Universe 7's bench, and chucked as he thought of something: "Heh, Maybe you can try and kill her. She's over there, sleeping." He pointed at the bench.

Meanwhile, the fight between Natsu and Thouzer against Pikkon was still raging on. However...Pikkon noticed something about Natsu.

"His blows aren't as fast as they used to be," Pikkon thought to himself. "Could it be...He's having doubts?" However, he was cut short as a blow from Thouzer to the stomach hit him, then got hit in the face by Natsu.

"Fu ha ha ha ha!" Thouzer laughed. "I am feeling rather magnanimous! I can let you escape with your life now, and you get to live your last moments a bit longer!"

"W-wait," Pikkon said. "What do you mean?..I thought you all wanted to wish back the erased universes."

Thouzer grinned. "...They want to, but I haven't said such a thing."

"W-What?!" Natsu turned to Thouzer. "Then I should fight you in that case!"

Thouzer looked at him.

"Very well, try your luck," Thouzer replied to him. "But be warned, the others have a rather fragile trust with you. Touch a single strand of my hair, and you will risk having almost the entire universe 6 team turn on you.

That would be actions of betrayal, don't you think? The old man...He doesn't trust you that much. I know him, I used to be his student for the longest time."

"Y-You're bluffing! I met that old geezer and he seemed cool with me."

"...Boy, you don't know how universe 6 operates, don't you?" Thouzer asked Natsu. "Everyone there is a lying, stinking bag of trash. I daresay it's the universe of deception.

Sadly, I am part of said universe, so my last words..They could either be truth or lies. Up to you." They then turned to where Pikkon was, but they did not find him.

"Drats, he escaped while we were bickering. This is truly a great alliance." Thouzer sarcastically commented.

Pikkon was only hidden behind a rock, breathing heavily. "I-I can't win against the both of them..I'll need to sit back and watch destiny unfold."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:02 pm

"Ha ha ha, what a jokester." The Saint laughed sarcastically. "Now then," he turned towards Thouzer, he could see that Natsu was with him. "Time to meet up with an old friend." He continued sarcastically.

"No can do." Hit explained, "He's apart of the alliance, along with U1, I apologise that Frost wasn't capable of telling you that, he was running short of time and the shirts were the best he could do."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:08 pm

"Hm?" Natsu picked up a scent with his nose, a familiar one. "Frost's is coming here." Natsu said.

The humanitarian then arrived, and Thouzer smirked. "Ah, Father Frost, still looking as good as ever." Thouzer commented on his appearance.

"So, what have you come here to do? Laugh at the fallen emperor, the man you killed with your own very hands?"

Natsu looked at Thouzer with disregard.

"Frost..Please tell me you haven't killed anyone and that you wish to bring back the other universes...This douche keeps saying otherwise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namr was shocked, and he got angry. "...Very well, as much as I hate that fire brat, I will accept him as an ally for the time being.

So, that red haired boy is also your ally? I met him once...He is strong, definitely shows potential."

However, inside his mind was a completely different note playing:"T-There's no way I'm allying with those two bastards that stole everything from me! I will lay low for the time being...Then take out everything and everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 pm

What Natsu said rang alarm bells for Frost. "What has Thouzer been saying to you?" He asked quickly to Natsu.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:21 pm

"Well, he's been claiming that you killed a lot of people," Natsu replied, "And he's suspecting that your wish isn't to bring back the erased universes."

"I-I remember you telling me the conditions for your ability...The one where you have to be responsible for someone's death and get their ability...I just don't know what to think anymore." Natsu blabbered on, but little did he realize he was letting Thouzer know the ability of Frost. The holy emperor's eyes widened. This was too dangerous of an ability.

"I simply told him the truth," Thouzer spoke. "Surely, he deserves to know all of us one hundred percent if he's going to ally with us. We should earn his trust-"

Natsu looked at him, and Thouzer knew better and shut up. However, he let out a small giggle at this.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:28 pm

"I will tell you all of it then." Frost said, "Many years ago, I was stranded on a planet called Salada. I had come there to discuss a grave immigration crisis, and whenever or not Salada would accept the immigrants. However, the palace was attacked, the king was killed. My friend, Elikus was with me during it, and the new king of Salada, who is off fighting as we speak can confirm it as well. Thouzer was a war lord, he wanted to rule not only Salada, but the entire universe. Me and my friends managed to kill him and most of his forces. So yes, I have killed people before, but it was killed or be killed. That is the whole truth."

Frost looked to Thouzer, "and he has been brought back, I suspect it was the last remaining commander of his army who did it."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm

"...Thanks for telling the truth," Natsu said as he sighed. "It feels like a shackle that bound me just broke."

"As for you," Natsu turned to Thouzer. "I know now that you're only but a fat, lying piece of shit. If we weren't allies I'd have beat your sorry ass now."

Thouzer simply whistled, he didn't care much. He then spoke.

"Well, your team was one man short...Therefore, Lucan had the brilliant idea to bring me back with you. I'll have my fun for 24 hours, then I'll quietly go back to my little room."

He then turned to Natsu.

"Well, you heard it from the man himself, He killed people. How do you feel allying up with a murderer?"

"That's different," Natsu replied. "If it was a kill or be killed, I understand, I too would do the same."

"What you don't know is... Frost grew harder and negative from the time he was in Sadala...Not that it mattered since "Father" Frost was already a dirtbag to begin with. But like before, I'll just let you draw your own conclusions."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 11:15 pm

Somewhere in a random Solar System in Universe 7 on the Planet known as Gattsuonia a portal appeared in the middle of one of the cities and out of said portal stepped a duo, one was a female Majin and the other was a male Human.

The people of Gattsuonia, who were all seemingly human, gathered around the portal to take a look.

A blond female with multi-colored eyes and ample bosom approached them with two ice creams and held them out to the newcomers "Hello, I'm Ryouna, it's nice to meet you and welcome to our city."

The majin smiled as she quickly took both of the ice creams from Ryouna and began eating both of them in a unnecessarily lewd way. "Thanks, I'm Arba by the way." she said before licking some ice cream from her lips.

The human looked at the large breasted woman and tilted his head slightly "Is this Earth?" he asked.

Ryouna shook her head "No, this is Gattsuonia. I don't think Earth is even in this galaxy." she rubbed her chin a bit "Hmm..let me go ask my sister." the blond went off to go consult with another girl in the crowd.

"Oops, looks like we ended up in the wrong place." Abra said with a chuckle after finishing of her frosty treats.

"Abra..." the human sighed "Now we're going to have to put in extra effort for this damn mission of yours, why did you drag me along anyway?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"Oh don't get your panties in a bunch, Ray. You just stay here, I'll check out the other solar systems in this galazy quickly." Abra took a deep breath and was suddenly covered in a dark pink aura "See ya later~" she waved at her partner casually before dashing off into space.

Ray rolled his eyes and went to find Ryouna again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next