Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:36 pm

Lex yelped as he was burned by the attack. However, he dissipated it and stared at Natsu. His body fuming from the intense heat.

"...Not bad, not bad at all."

"You bet it isn't," Natsu put his fist forward, "It's more than enough to beat you!"

"Is that so?...I haven't been fighting in my full power. I'll show you a snippet out of this. HARGH!" Lex took a standard power up pose, and his veins began to glow a blue.

"W-What...?" Natsu shrieked back, as his own power began to seem insignificant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guh." Nappa spurted out blood, "Heh, bested once again." It was then the three saiyans walked up to him.

"Stand back, you two," Clementine ordered Vegeta and Raditz, "I'll be the one to finish him off."

"C-Clementine," Nappa lifted his hand, "Heh...Even though you were one of my creations, I loved you more than a sculptor would love his masterpiece, I loved you as a genuine wife. Dying by your hand isn't so bad. Please, continue watching over the neo-saiyan legacy."

"...Very well." Clementine then pierced through his heart, ending his life instantly. Tears began rolling from her eyes as she did that, she covered her face and knelt down.

Nappa's body then dissolved into dust, as he was back to his former suffering.

"N-Nappa, I think I get it," Clementine said, "You aren't truly resting in peace. Don't worry, I'll help you find solace...Dear."

It was then she felt Lex's power, despite being universes' apart.

"I-Is that Lex?!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:39 pm

"W-What the?!" Calah exclaimed, feeling the extreme pressure of Lex's power. "This isn't good!"

. . .

"How can we feel that power even in different universes?!" Raditz asked. "How do we stand a chance against such power?!"

"S-So this is the one you spoke of before?" Okra asked. "Unreal!!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:49 pm

"W-What is that?! A-Avendura?!" Ragger was befuddled by sensing Lex's ki. "I-It's the same as that KI...From that thing..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..." Zederkof stood there, completely amazed by what he was sensing. "Is the world ending?" He asked.

"No, silly," Paradox said. "It's just the god emperor warming up somewhere, in another universe."

"Y-You call that warming up?! T-This is insane!" Itsumi replied.

"Y-Yes, this is who we were talking about." Clementine replied to Okra.

With just that, Lex had de-powered back to his normal self. "You see," Lex said to the group, "Who else is fit to rule over the new world? This was a snippet of my full power...Oh, and if you want to take on the beast, then think again," Lex said as he turned around, "Even with this power, I'm not sure if I can beat it. Well, then, heed my last warnings," Lex stated,

"Stay home and safe, here. I know what's best for you. Don't worry, I will be a benevolent leader. For peace is my one and only goal." It was then Lex flew up and disappeared.

"...Guys, I'm drawing a blank here." Natsu said.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 2:53 pm

"Wait, you're here?" Ethan asked, looking at Paradox.

. . .

"Heh, my blood is boiling," Okra replied. "But I don't stand a chance!"

. . .

"Lex!" Calah exclaimed. "I'm going to kill the beast and knock you from your stupid daze! Just you wait and see!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:00 pm

"Now I'm not!" Paradox disappeared as he heard Ethan.

"Don't worry, neither one of us actually does." Clementine said. "...This will be the greatest battle in creation." She thought to herself.

"..." Crono woke up as he sensed Lex's ki.

"So what now?" Clementine said.

Before Lex completely disappeared, he had heard Calah's words to him. What could be seen as a faint smile was shown on his face, but it was hidden from the group.

"God Emperor," Paradox called out to Lex as he, Namr, Elkius and Lex were flying in space, "Why have you spared them? Oh, I get it! It's better to crush their will! Nice."

"...Yes, indeed," Lex went along with him, "A god tries to be merciful with his subjects. More importantly, Namr, have you found what I asked of you?"

"Yes. And I did as you ordered me to."

"Excellent...Elkius?"

"Yes, Avendura?"

"...Nothing. I'm glad you made it back."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:24 pm

"Well, we still have to find that key, right?" Raditz asked. "It should be here in this village."

. . .

"Let's hurry and find that key," Yamcha said.

"Yeah," Calah replied. "I want to get the Grand Master's training as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:37 pm

"Y-Yes. Let's go." Natsu then continued walking forwards.

Two weeks had passed, but still nothing. Natsu and the others were fighting against the weird creatures residing there, but they managed to survive each and every encounter, growing stronger. Him and Calah had practiced their combo of "Green Flame Dragon" As Natsu is now able of eating his flames without it hurting him.

"I kinda feel like this will lead to nothing," Natsu bluntly stated. He now had a small beard, as he didn't shave in a while.

"Wait, is that a town? Hurray! The last one was only a mirage! Let's go!"

"Nope," Moirai said, "Try again! The real key is still far away. But don't rush things, let's stay here for a while...You all will need to get stronger."

"That was weird." Zederkof said. "Anyways, let's exit this damn cave." Zederkof, Itsumi and Ethan kept wandering around, until light was found on the otherside. "T-This is it!" Itsumi said, as she ran up towards it.

"Finally Free-" She looked down to realize she was tens of thousands of feet above the ground.

"Crap. Wait, I can fly."

"Ugh...What happened?" Ryu said as he woke up and saw Ragger. "Ragger? W-Wait, what happened to that guy who attacked us..Did you beat him?"

Ragger turned towards Ryu. "No. I fended him off, however. You bastards slept a lot, huh? It's been a week since he knocked all of you."

"A-A week?" Felix got up and heard him. "W-We must hurry to the mountains!"

"Not so fast. You guys are weak. We won't leave this town until I train all of you to be respectable warriors...A month should be enough."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:43 pm

"About time," Calah said. "This has been taking way longer than I expected."

. . .

"Hmph, I can pound some strength into you lot," Okra said, slamming his fist into his hand.

"Maybe we'll end up pounding it into you," Raditz said.

"This is ridiculous," Vegeta said. "I don't like how long this is taking."

. . .

"Are we almost there yet?" Ethan asked.

. . .

"A month?" Char asked. "Do we even have that kind of time?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:52 pm

The group then entered the town. It was large and full of life, it resembled more a city.

"I'm still skeptical about finding the key here." Natsu said, until he pumped into an old man.

"Oh! I'm sorry old timer!" Natsu bowed down.

"You took a while, huh, Natsu?" It was a familiar voice and Natsu was astounded to hear it. "I-Is that..?!"

"Yes, it's me," The old man turned into a younger one, "Arachno, time lord of Universe 5."

"A-Arachno! What are you doing here?"

"I've been ordered by the high gods to help you on your last part of your task." Arachno replied.

"W-What is it?" Natsu asked. "Follow me and you'll understand. It's time for this to end." Arachno then walked forward, with Natsu following him.

"But we must, Vegeta," Clementine told the prince, "We barely defeated Nappa and I can see that he's only serves as a preview for what's to come."

"No, but we found something else...A palace in the sky!" Zederkof pointed. "Let's go check it out. I feel like this is where we'll finish our task."

The trio then flew towards the palace. "Halt," Two guards appeared. They had blonde hair, pale skin, and angelic wings, "You may not proceed further than this."

"Tsk, Do we have to beat these guys, too?" Itsumi said.

"No, let them enter." A voice was heard, and the guard turned to see. "C-Chief? But they're intruders."

"That's fine. I've been waiting for them." He was an extremely old man with long beard and closed eyes. "If you will, let us head into the palace."

"I dunno, but if we want to go past that mountain, you guys need to get stronger. So now let's go!" Ragger replied.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 3:56 pm

"Well, let's just hope this leads us straight to the key," Calah said. "Where was this guy earlier though?"

. . .

"Don't worry about it," Okra said. "You're in my capable hands. I'll train you all to be worthy adversaries of mine!"

. . .

"Hm, kinda reminds me of that Star Wars movie," Ethan said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:05 pm

"Idk. Maybe he wanted to wait and see if we passed the test. We barely did, so maybe there's something else to come." Natsu said, still following Arachno.

"So, uh, how long will this take us?" Natsu asked the time lord. "...Shouldn't take more than a day." He replied.

"Right, let's go!" Clementine said, eager for training. So was Crono.

"Eh. I'll go sleep den." Moirai went over a tree and rested on it.

"Star wars? That sounds like something a nerd would watch." Zederkof commented. The three entered the palace in the sky and went to the throne room, where the chief sat in his throne.

"So, Chief," Itsumi said, "Do you know of a key? Like a really special one?"

"A key?" He began stroking his beard. "Some particular gentleman with glasses came over and handed me this," He grabbed a key with his two fingers, "Do you mean this?"

"Y-Yes, exactly! Can you please give it to us?"

"I could, but the gentleman told me to put you through a trial. I guess you must earn it, haha!"

The month had passed and the fighters had grown stronger.

"Nice!" Felix said, clearly impressed by his result. "Hah, if I had this strength, the battle against Zaikon would have been much easier!"

"So, Ryu, have you gotten to control your evil side?" Ragger asked him.

"I believe so. I can tap into the power of the satsui no hado with no repercussions..If I'm not mistaken."

"Good. I assume Char got stronger as well. Let's go into the mountains."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:15 pm

"Well, that's a relief," Calah replied. "A day is nothing after what we've been through."

. . .

Zzz

. . .

"I take that as a compliment," Ethan replied.

"A trial?" Ethan asked looking annoyed. "Dude, we've been through a lot already."

. . .

"Good assumption," Char replied. "Let's get going then."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

The day had passed, and the trio were now in front of a large gate.

"T-That's the epoch, isn't it? Are we quitting? What about the key?" Natsu asked.

"...The key is behind the door," Arachno replied. "This is where your last and final task reside. Now then," Arachno looked at his palm and began disappearing, "I suppose this is where we part ways. Good luck." He then dissipated into nothing.

"Right, thank you, Arachno." The door began opening up until a large portal appeared. "Let's go." Natsu said as he stepped in.

The training with Okra passed. It was a hellish week.

"Somehow, I feel stronger, but is this enough?" Clementine said.

"You guys done? Let's move." Moirai said. "Old man, do you want to come?" He asked Okra.

"Yes, Yes, I can see. This trial will be the last one," The chief snapped his finger and the three of them were transported in a gladiator's arena. The chief then transformed, turning out to be none other than the high god Cunas.

"C-Cunas? What are you doing here?" Itsumi asked.

"You see, for we are the keys," Cunas said. "We are the keys that keep the beast sealed. Our time is coming to an end, if we leave the mortal soil, the beast will be released. This is why we have chosen you for this, you will all bear our keys, preventing the beast from escaping its seal.

However, you will have to prove yourselves in beating me in a fight. En guarde!"

"Do I detect sarcasm?" Ragger said.

"It was clearly sarcasm. Let's go to the mountains." Felix said.

The group had wandered into the mountains, and walked for hours. Eventually, they reached the top and saw a small wooden house.

"Hello?" Ryu went as he knocked on the door several times. "Looks like nobody's here." He stated.

"Oh, I am here, all right," A feminine voice said behind the group. "What brings you boys here?" It was the high god Yukari.

"Yukari. I should've expected a high god here. The only twist was the sage being a girl." Ragger said.

"Yeah, yeah, look, it's time for this to end. We've been watching over you, and this has been a nice sub-plot. But all good things must come to an end." Yukari then summoned a portal that took her and the group.

They were now in some sort of broken down shrine.

"W-What is this place?" Felix said.

"This is universe 8, should the beast and its cult prevail. Perfect place for you to motivate you into fighting me, I hold the key and this is part of your trial, the last one."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:39 pm

"The final stage," Calah said. "All right, let's do it." The three of them then stepped into the portal.

. . .

"You're all still weak," Okra said.

"Oh please, we all kicked your butt individually," Raditz said.

"I was holding back," Okra replied. "Fool."

. . .

"Unbelievable," Ethan said. "Let's go!"

. . .

"You hold it?" Char asked. "Why didn't you just hand it to us earlier? We could've saved a great deal of time!"

. . .

"Those high gods are kind of trolls," the Grand Master said. "Welllll, not like it really matters to me." He stretched his arms back as he sat in his throne on his world. There, Zephiel was with him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 12:29 pm

"Thank you for showing me this place, Lord Liquir," Zelgius said to Liquir. "I never would've attained this strength were it not for you."

"It was my pleasure, Zelgius," Liquir replied. "Nice new armor you forged there. Never thought I'd see you in light armor. Does it constrict your power like the last one?"

"No, no need for that this time around."

"No helmet either I see. Zelgius . . . Are you sure you don't want the power of Ragnell as well? You would become even more powerful."

"Yes, I'm sure," he replied. "After all this time I found out that Gawain had a son. Hmph and I had met him without even realizing it."

"What?!" Liquir exclaimed. "Who could it be?"

"Calah from Universe 7. Give the power of Ragnell to him, that's who deserves it. If I should fail, he is the last hope."

"Calah, I see, I do remember that warrior. He was the one possessed and then overcame it. Very well, I shall do as you say."

"Good," Zelgius replied. "Now, time to face Lex Avendura."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next