Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:02 pm

The three of them stepped into the portal, and they were greeted in a rather dark and gray place. It had bones everywhere and was mostly barren and devoid of life.

"Ah, there you finally are," Someone in front of them had finished eating an apple. It was the high god Ryuk, "I was getting bored from all of the waiting."

"Lord Ryuk? Oh, How couldn't I see this amazing plot twist," Natsu said, "We're gonna have to fight you for the key! I didn't expect you to be there, especially not when your time lord guided us!"

"Zzz." Ryuk snoozed, he then got up and cracked his neck. "Yes, indeed. You see this key?" Ryuk grabbed a key he had. He then ate it. "What?!" Natsu was surprised.

"You'll have to tear my body to get it! Now let's go!" Ryuk materialized a scythe, it was bigger than the already large high god. He then swung it at the three of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I take that as a yes!" Moirai then opened a portal in the ground. "Hey, step in. This will lead you directly to the end."

"Very well." Clementine and Crono both jumped in, waiting for the others. "Now if you don't mind me, I'll be resting somewhere else." Moirai said, with a smile. As he wandered off the village, he began disappearing. "...Lady Briela, I've done what you asked me to. I truly had a good time serving you." He smiled, knelt, and dissipated into nothing.

"Humph, so Moirai is gone," Briela said as she was reading a magazine, she was in a large mansion, "...That idiot." A tear rolled from her eyes. The high god then got out of her chair, just as Clementine and Crono appeared.

"You did well coming here," She told the group, "I guess you didn't die like I expected you to."

"It's gonna take more to kill us, little girl!" Clementine replied.

"I'll have you know that I only look young! It's better than being a hag like you!"

"H-Hag?!" The two began arguing and Crono stood there, a sweat rolling from the back of his head.

"Humph." Briela crossed her arms and scoffed. "Whatever. Let's get on with this. You beat me, and you get the key."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh." Cunas snapped his finger, and a flame appeared on his hand. He snapped another finger, and his hand cackled in electricity. "You shouldn't underestimate this old timer, younguns. I teached Crono and Natsu everything they knew. Let's get going!"

Cunas waved with his hand down, and several lightning bolts fell from the sky, ready to strike Itsumi, Zederkof and Ethan.

"Because when you'll hold that key, You'll be under constant attacks," Yukari replied to Char. "Our time, the high gods', is coming to an end and we have to choose the new generation tasked with keeping the keys safe. This whole thing, from A to Z, is to make you stronger. It seems it paid off."

"Wait," Ryu said. "Who wants these keys? It seems to me that it's a well-hidden secret."

Yukari sighed. "The cult, who else? The only thing separating them from their lord is only a bunch of keys. This knowledge was only between us High gods, but somehow, it leaked...No doubt by that despicable Paradox.

It became no more than an urban legend in the universes, but the cult knew it was true. They will do everything to take them, and we successfully fended off any attack...Until now."

"Avendura." Elkius said as he opened his eyes, "Someone is coming for you, and it's a very, very strong KI. You know who it is."

"...Zelgius. Who else but the strongest mortal in the multiverse?" Lex replied. "...I'll show him that he has been dethroned. Let him come."

"...But why did Elkius decide to defect," Kusonogi said as he sat in a chair. "Did I or Fates make a mistake somewhere?" It was then his eyes looked serious as he sensed someone coming.

"Who's there?!" He turned toward the gate. "Just a passer-by!" It was Nek'Zerath.

"Y-You?! But I thought you died long ago!"

"Nah, I totally survived," Nek'Zerath said. "Oh, and I think this thing belongs to you." He grabbed the head of Fates, the time lord. He then threw it at the high gods' feet.

"F-Fates?! What have you done to him?!"

"He was in the way, like a dog in a leash. I had to get rid of him...But that's beside the point. You know why I'm here, give me what I want."

"Y-You don't mean-"

"Yes, the key you have! hand it over, and I'll spare you!"

"Not a chance!" Kusonogi powered up to his full power, and he had a set of gold armor on him.

"Ah, yes, Kusonogi...The golden fury. You were truly one of the strongest fighters in all of creation itself. However, you and your kin are far past your prime!"

"Shut up!" Kusonogi flew towards Nek'Zerath and attempted to punch him. However, the sorcerer appeared behind him inexplicably.

"H-How...You can stop time?!"

"Yes, but that's not the only thing I have...Here's another!" Nek'Zerath put his hand on Kusonogi's head and lifted him up. The high god would struggle.

"Y-You won't win! You'll all go down!" Kusonogi yelled.

"Empty words. DIE, FOOL!" From Nek'Zerath's hand, purple sparks came flying all around, and they shocked Kusonogi who screamed. The screams then stopped, as Kusonogi died, before dissolving into dust, revealing his key.

"Now then, one down, five left to go."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:14 pm

"This is rather morbid don't you think?!" Calah exclaimed, jumping upwards from the scythe. Yamcha dodged up to and shot a kamehameha forward at him.

. . .

"Hmph, should be easy enough," Vegeta said.

"Looks like Okra isn't coming with us," Raditz said, looking around them. "He probably doesn't want to be looking like a fool with our new improved powers."

. . .

Ethan threw up his energy barrier blocking himself from the lightning bolt. Instantly afterwards he shot a blast forward.

. . .

"Lex," Zelgius said as he approached. His blue hair and black cape blowing in the wind. "You've grown quite powerful, so much so that I didn't stand a chance against you. But things have changed now. I'm no longer the strongest mortal that they proclaimed me to be. I'm the strongest being." Zelgius wasn't cocky, he was just confident and knew what he was capable of. However, he didn't know for sure if he could defeat Lex. He hadn't see all of his power yet. But what he had seen, he knew he could deal with.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Natsu, however, got hit by the scythe. "W-Whoa?!" He said as his body was split in half. Strangely enough, blood didn't split and Natsu was still alive, albeit in no position to fight.

"Damn it! Our combo isn't going to work here, Calah!"

"Yep, I saw you guys do it," Ryuk said, as he sliced through Yamcha's kamehameha with his scythe, "I consider it cheating, you know."

"How is it cheating?!" Natsu yelled.

"Well, here's a little thing to start with," Briela snapped her fingers, and suddenly, the gravity in the room was immense.

"W-What the hell?!" Clementine said as she was pushed down into the earth, Even Crono grit his teeth.

"The gravity here makes that of a black hole laughable," Briela said, "I doubt you'd even be able to budge an itch here. Just go ahead and surprise me."

Itsumi and Zederkof too managed to dodge the bolt. "Alright, It seems I need the orb for this!" Zederkof used his orb and powered up, he assumed the same form he did against Meloky.

"Yargh!" He rushed towards Cunas and aimed to punch him, however, the old man used his quick wit and abused the size advantage. "Helios' touch!" He slightly tapped on Zederkof's chest, and a huge fire erupted.

"AAAARGH!" Zederkof yelled.

"Z-Zed!" Itsumi yelled. "Darn, Holy Relic "Yin-Yang Kishin Orb"!" A large yin-yang orbs appeared above her, and she sent them crashing towards Cunas, leaving an immense crater.

"Ho ho ho," Cunas said as he got up, and he dusted himself off, "You're quite strong. I see that Yukari's time lord did well in raising you...Hm?" As he said that, he would notice something different in Itsumi he didn't notice before.

"I see...Ran resides inside of you. This will be fun." He grinned, his attention shifted towards the blast Ethan fired. "El thor!" He countered with a large electrical wave which easily destroyed Ethan's blast, and went towards him.

"Strongest being?" Lex asked, before he broke into a faint laughter. "The title of strongest mortal went over your head, Zelgius. But, if you say you truly are what you claim to be, there's no choice but to test that theory then. Paradox, if you will."

"Yep!" Paradox waved around his umbrella, and all of them were placed in a place that was a gigantic field, having mountains in the distance. Apexochronos.

"This place fills me with nostalgia. What do you think, Zelgius? We won't be risking about destroying anything here. Now come! Let's settle this!"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 5:44 pm

"It's fine, we can take this guy without it," Calah said. He jumped up and then appeared behind Ryuk. He launched a kick then at his back. Yamcha bolted forward and charged with a Wolf Fang Fist.

. . .

"Haa!!!" Vegeta and Raditz then transformed into Super Saiyan Souls.

"Surprised?!" Vegeta asked, as he dashed upwards at her and swung a kick. Raditz then appeared behind her throwing a Double Sunday.

. . .

"Coming after me, huh?!" Ethan asked. He prepared himself and threw a punch forward at Cunas.

. . .

"Hmph, very well," Zelgius said as he threw one hand off to the side and prepared himself. "I'm not sure if you've been hit since your new attained power, but I hope I'm the first. Haaa!!!!" Zelgius' power began to rise immensely, far greater than even his strength in the Tournament of Power. Red and yellow ki cracked around his body from his new power. He then bolted forward throwing a hard fist at Lex's face hoping to knock him backwards.

. . .

"Seems someone is trying to figure out how to see me," the Grand Master said to Zephiel. "Lord Liquir of Universe 8."

"Oh?" Zephiel asked. "I wonder what he wants?"

"He wants to give the power of Ragnell to Calah it seems," he replied. "I'll transport him here immediately." The Grand Master then snapped his fingers and the two conversed about Ragnell, Calah, and Zelgius.

"Very well, we'll bestow this power to Calah as soon as he's finished with his trial," the Grand Master said. "I'm sure Calah will be interested to learn about his father."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 am

"Hah! How predictable!" Ryuk got out of the way, leading Yamcha and Calah to hit each other. He then tried to swing his scythe at both Yamcha and Calah.

"Oho? Seems like you monkey can actually do something." Briela said. Vegeta swung a kick at her, but instead of being sent flying, she turned into hundreds of air bubbles. "Be sharper. Didn't you notice me fiddling around with my fingers? I used a spell to transport and replace myself. Now your friends' attack is coming straight at you."

Clementine then appeared behind her and shot a ki blast, but the high god dodged it once again. Crono came rushing towards her and began swinging his swords, but she was avoiding his slashes with ease.

"Come on, now," Briela taunted as she was dodging Crono's attacks, "Is this really what Cunas taught you? Bah, that old man never did anything seriously." She put her hand on Crono's chest and sent him flying, straight into the wall. The red-haired boy tried to get up, but his internal gravity was too much. Still, he didn't give up.

Cunas caught Ethan's punch with ease. "You lack strength." The old high god commented, and he was about to knee him, however, Zederkof came in and slammed him away.

"You alright?" Zederkof asked Ethan.

"I doubt we'll beat him in raw power," Itsumi said, "We'll have to think of something!"

"That was a well placed hit...Er, "Zederkof" was it?" Cunas said. "As expected of a demon lord commandant. Still, alone, you are no match for a time lord, let alone a high god." He snapped his finger and a huge lightning bolt appeared above Ethan and Zederkof, ready to strike them both.

"It has been pleasant talking to you lot," Yukari said, she grabbed a folding fan and began waving it back and forth. "But now it's time for business."

Yukari lifted her hands up, and a border appeared, showing space. From it, hundreds of small asteroids, about the size of a regular sized car, began shooting like rain.

"Now that's more like it!" Ragger grinned, and he began breaking them with his bare fists. "Hadouken!" Ryu charged up beams and shot it at them.

Felix, meanwhile, decided to be more pragmatic. He used his Time of God technique to slow down time, making it easy for him to dodge the asteroids, and he closed in to attack Yukari.

"Atatatata!" He began pummeling as he got within close range, but Yukari easily sidestepped it.

"What, but how?!" Felix was surprised.

"It seems you can slow time," Yukari behind him said, "Unfortunately, I can control all kind of borders, time being one of them. In layman's term...I can control time itself. Watch this!" She waved her hand and she cancelled the technique.

"Grr, but still! We won't need it to beat you-" Before Felix finished, a portal appeared behind him and a huge, blue arm punched him away.

"Save your breath for the fight, boy."

"Unreal..." Elkius and Namr were awestruck at his power, while Paradox grew concerned. "I know this bothersome power...Ragnell...The only power that might rival the dark ones."

Lex was a bit distracted as Zelgius powered up, but before he came to his senses, Zelgius threw his fist at him, sending him flying at a high speed.

However, Lex righted himself and wiped off the blood that was running down his nose. "I can see why you'd consider yourself the strongest creature. You were indeed the first one who actually landed a good hit on me. Bravo! But," Lex's face took on a serious one, "This is one fight you won't win. MAGNUM OPUS!" Lex crossed his arms, and used his signature move. A red, powerful ki blast headed towards Zelgius.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:00 am

Yamcha was slammed backwards by the scythe while Calah blocked it and held his ground. He then stretched out his hand shooting a burst of flames forward.

. . .

Raditz was able to redirect his attack up in the air away from Vegeta while Vegeta dodged downwards for safe measure.

"Bah, curse you!" Vegeta exclaimed. Both him and Raditz dashed at Briela together, charging a ki blast in their hands and releasing it when approaching her.

. . .

"Haa!!!" Ethan conjured a massive energy barrier that protected both him and Zederkof from the lightning bolt.

. . .

"This isn't looking good," Char thought to himself.

. . .

"Lex, there's a prophecy on the rise about your defeat," Zelgius said. His muscles pumped as he launched his attack back at him of the same color. "Alondite!!!" The two blasts then smashed into each other.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:22 am

"Hoo? You're not shabby, boy." Ryuk commented on Calah blocking his scythe. "Too naive." Ryuk sliced the air and some sort of fissure appeared. The flames generated by Calah went into it and appeared behind the high god, Ryuk had sliced space to protect.

Ryuk then flew towards Calah and attempted to slice him horizontally.

"Hmph. I'll give you a free hit." The two saiyans then approached her and shot their ki blasts at her, the sheer power managed to shake the entire mansion, which only a force capable of destroying the universe could do.

"Not bad at all. I guess I gave you mortals less credits than I should...Hey!" She looked at herself and her clothes were torn. "You stupid apes! Look what you did to my clothes!"

"...But you were the one to let them." Clementine sighed.

"Yeah well, it's still your fault!" She extended an arm and threw a ki blast at both Crono and Clementine. She then extended them to each side and if nothing was done, fired ki blasts towards Vegeta's and Raditz' faces.

"S-Shit, it won't take much longer!" Zederkof noted that Ethan's energy barrier was quickly fissuring due to Cunas' thunderbolt.

"G-Get out of the way!" Zederkof punched Ethan away, which cancelled his barrier. While the android got out of harm's way, The demon commandant suffered the full brunt of the high god's attack

"AAAARGH!" He screamed as he was getting hit by the thunderbolt.

"Z-Zederkof! Darn, I knew the high gods were strong..but not to this point!" Itsumi said. She then flew towards Cunas.

"You're approaching me, Itsumi? Very well, I'll take your challenge head on! Flame Emperor!" Cunas generated a large fireball and threw it at the shrine maiden...But somehow, it went through her.

"Oh hoo? So you perfected that technique," Cunas said. "The power to float away from reality. Unbeatable in hand to hand."

Itsumi grabbed an ofuda card she had and tried to put it on Cunas' chest. However, the high god was quick to retaliate.

"You have to get out of your intangibility if you want to touch me! Take this!" Cunas tried to knee her away, however, his hit went through her.

"What?!" It was then Itsumi planted the ofuda card on his chest.

"Thank goodness," Itsumi said, "I have learned to choose which part I can render intangible! I'm not the Itsumi you used to know! With this card, We'll seal your power away. It's now only a matter of time before your power is drained to the point where we can win!"

"Oho! Nice," Cunas said, he then took his shirt off, revealing an impressive musculature. "It's time to get serious, then." With that said, he disappeared and slammed Itsumi away, the shrine maiden barely able to block.

He then set his sights on Ethan and appeared behind him. He attempted to grab his head and then using his electric powers, shock him until he loses consciousness.

"Don't panic!" Ragger said, "We should be thankful we got Yukari. Among the high gods, she's probably the weakest, but with how the gap in strength between them is minuscule, it's barely noticeable! We can use her power against her, though!"

"Oh, is that so? Do try." Yukari smiled.

"Prophecies aren't to be believed!" Lex yelled, "If there was a prophecy about all of reality ending, would you believe that?!"

Lex then poured more of his power, overtaking Zelgius' attack bit by bit. "I won't die. Not until I reach my dreams."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:07 pm

Calah back flipped and as he did Yamcha came flying in with a Wolf Fang Fist.

. . .

Vegeta and Raditz both threw their guard up blocking the attack and were blown backwards.

. . .

Ethan was grabbed and began to get shocked, he eventually fell unconscious.

. . .

"We're going to have to rely on you a lot here, Ragger," Char said. "Your power is by far the closest, I won't be able to do much."

. . .

"Hmph, if I heard it from everyone then no," Zelgius replied. "But who I heard it from, I believe. You will be killed by a member of my race!!!" Zelgius began to pour more power into his attack and push Lex back. The two attacks then suddenly burst out of existence and Zelgius dashed forward throwing fierce blows forward.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:37 pm

"D-Darn it..I gotta get back to my lower body..." Natsu said as he dragged his torso on the ground towards his legs.

Ryuk was hit by Yamcha's wolf fang fist and was sent a few feet off the ground. However, he got up again, only scratches.

"Hah. If you were a bit stronger I could have lost a tooth or two." He then attempted to slash Yamcha.

Crono came rushing towards Briela and as he did, began to spin at incredibly high speeds; creating a whirlwind.

"This again?! Bah, come on." She snapped her fingers and she paralyzed Crono, by making the gravity around him heavy.

"I've seen that technique loads of time while you were training. Once you're caught in it, you can't escape...Huh?!" She saw Clementine flying towards her at an even grander speed; she used the momentum built by Crono's attack to enhance her velocity.

"T-This is bad, I'll have to-" Briela then got punched in the cheek by Clementine. "Take that!" The high god was thrown into a library that was nearby, collapsing it whole.

"D-Did we win?" Clementine asked. "N-No, of course not."

"Grah!" Briela got up from the mountains of book, completely covered in dust and scratches.

"That does it! The four of you are soooo dead!" She hovered above them and charged a gigantic pink ki ball.

"Take this!" She threw it at them. "Is she planning to kill us all?!"

"Now then," Cunas said as he threw Ethan to the side, "It's only you left, Itsumi."

"T-This is bad...I can't win alone." Itsumi lowered her head in defeat.

"EL-" Just as Cunas was about to end the fight, he felt someone grabbing him from behind. It was Zederkof.

"N-NOW!" He yelled at Itsumi. "Don't you have a secret and ultra powerful move?! Use that to kill this old bastard!" Cunas was trying to break free, but Zederkof proved to be persistent.

"B-But you'll die!"

"I don't care! I've lived a life where I regretted and stop regretting! DO IT NOW!"

"...Very well." She grabbed her gohei, and it turned into a sword. "God-Slaying Sword. Get ready, Zederkof." She prepared her sword and lunged forwards.

"...That's enough." Cunas said as the sword was mere inches away from his stomach. "There's no need for anyone to die, I've considerably powered down to the point where any of you can feasibly beat me. But what impressed me, is your willingness to sacrifice yourself for the greater good."

Zederkof, realizing what he said is true, let go of him. "Yeah, he won't beat any of us..." Zederkof followed.

"What, but how? It would have taken hours for it to drop by that point..."

"No, Itsumi, it helped accelerate the inevitable. The time of us, the high gods, is coming to an end. Soon, I will be no more than dust."

"Y-You don't mean...Even Yukari will be gone?"

"Yes...As we're speaking, Her power began to fade bit by bit. Her last words to me were that she didn't regret the time she spent with you. H-here, take this," He grabbed the key he had and threw it on the ground. "I'll be watching you from above. Don't disappoint me..." The high god then collapsed into the ground, where his body slowly disappeared until nothing was left.

"I could almost cry. Well, we've got the key," Zederkof grabbed it and Ethan. "Let's go...Itsumi?" He turned and saw her blankly looking at the sky.

"...Don't worry about me. I'll follow you shortly."

"If you say so." A gate appeared in front of Zederkof and the demon commandant opened it.

"Hah, you think?! Very well, leave it to the great Ragger."

Ryu began running towards Yukari and he leapt at her, trying to kick her. The high god simply yawned in response. "Seriously?" She opened a portal in front of her and Ryu jumped on it, only to land on the other side, next to Ragger.

"Time of God!" Felix came rushing in as he stopped time. "This again?" Yukari cancelled his technique and was about to slam him away. Ryu, however, once again came rushing in and the high god reacted to him.

"You boys are resilient." She opened multiple portals, but it was then Ragger noticed something: Her power was fading, and she was having trouble opening too many portals.

"Hah," He turned to Char. "You thought wrong! You'll be the one to end this. We'll busy her up while you wait for the perfect occasion to strike, alright? Good."

"Here I come!" Ragger flew towards Yukari and began shooting ki blasts from all over the place. The high god, in response, opened dozens of portals, but they weren't as big as the ones she had been creating before.

"What is he doing...Huh?" Felix began analyzing. "I see...She has a limit to her power, after all. RYU! Fire as many ki blasts as you can!"

"...Why?...I won't question this any farther, if this is what would lead us to victory." Ryu and Felix then appeared to Yukari's side and began shooting ki blasts at here.

"Darn!" She cursed, she was evidently having trouble with this. "Char! NOW!" Ragger yelled.

"Member of your race?" Lex asked, before Zelgius began pounding him.

"A-Avendura!" Elkius was about to jump in, but he was stopped by both Paradox and Namr, who shook their heads.

"Now, now, Elkius," Paradox said. "The God Emperor is nowhere near fighting his full strength. He wants to test Zelgius' strength first and foremost, especially after making his boisterous claim."

"Grah! Enough of this!" Lex broke out of Zelgius' assault. He teleported to Zelgius' said and went for a punch to his cheek.

Somewhere, in universe 18...

"T-Thouzer!" Lucan, bloody on the ground, said. Just next to him was Thouzer looking down on him, having a solemn face.

"Y-You betrayed us...How could you?! Has your downfall at Sadala due to your lust for power not teach you a lesson?!"

"Argh, Shaddup!" Raiga came in and knocked him out as she punched him on the head. "Ye'll make a good addition, ye know dat?" She grabbed a small stone tablet, blank. Something then illuminated from Lucan's body, some sort of orb, then it went into the tablet. Lucan's body disappeared from the face of the ground, and on the stone tablet, was a drawing of Lucan blankly staring down.

"...So, are we done?" Thouzer asked.

"Yep! And we've got sum' dang good others." She grabbed the ones of Pikkon and Mollusk. "...Especially this," She showed to Thouzer the stone tablet containing Pear's soul. The oni grinned, "With this, I can get my revenge on that little bitch."

"Good job, everyone," Nek'Zerath appeared. "We've gotten what we needed! Only the keys are left, and they're with that group Avendura used to be with. Hah, I should thank them, they fought and defeated foes...Which only lead us closer to our one true lord." Nek'Zerath snapped his finger and huge tablets appeared. On them, were all of the foes that fell to the Z-Fighters.

Nappa, Frieza and his mooks, Cell, Majin Buu, Cypher and even the mighty Zucc Zucc fell to them, as he waged war against them but lost.

"Not to mention...Their friends." Another set of tablet appeared and showed:

Son Goku, Pariston, Ken, Sunn Goten, James Hertzendorf, Kelry, Rikorro, Frost. There was even Zenith as he was taken down."

"Gahaha...With this, only Avendura and that group are a nuisance to us, but soon, they shall be dealt with."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:52 pm

"Then allow me to try!" Calah exclaimed as he blocked Ryuk's attack, saving Yamcha. He then pushed up and dashed forward with his own Wolf Fang Fist.

. . .

"We have no choice but to counter with a blast of our own!" Raditz exclaimed. "Days of the Week!!" He slammed his hands forward shooting his attack.

"Gamma Burst Flash!!!" Vegeta too sent a powerful wave upwards at Briela.

. . .

"Zzz."

. . .

"Very well," Char replied. He instantly began charging a powerful ki punch in his fist as they fought. Char dashed upwards and flew abvoe Yukari, unleashing his fist. "Tuffle Smash!!!" He slammed his pulsing attack downwards at Yukari at the back of her head.

. . .

Zelgius was punched off to the side but quickly retaliated with a blow of his own towards Lex's chest and then his face.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:26 pm

Ryuk would dodge the wolf fang fist. "Oh, I can tell I can lose a tooth to you, alright. But how am I going to eat apples, then?" He tried to kick away Calah, and if he succeeded, would slash him with his scythe.

"I-I'm close..." Natsu said as he was just inches away from his lower body.

"..This is in favor of Goji...Moonlight Buster!" Clementine fired Goji's signature attack with Vegeta and Raditz.

Crono closed his eyes and extended his arms to the air, and something began to radiate from him. He was about to use his luminaire attack, but then he condensed it into his sword. "Go!" He spoke for the first time, as a lightning based ki blast came from his sword, and the four blasts combined into a single, powerful one which collided with Briela's.

"No! I won't go down that easily!" The high god poured all of her power, but still, that wasn't enough; Her blast was quickly overpowered.

"Heh. I guess we really did the good choice by taking these guys in." She said before she was swallowed whole by the attack. She then fell into the ground.

"Well, you've won. But don't get too cocky, okay? Here's your key. Now go out there and don't disappoint us." She handed the key to them and disappeared.

"Damn...if it wasn't for Okra's training, we'd have lost. Anyways, let's go. This door just appeared as she died." They then opened it, and they landed in some sort of infinitely big white room.

"Hum? Took you guys long enough." Itsumi said as the saiyans arrived. "I take it, you fought and took out a high god? Who was it?"

"Briela, I believe was her name." Clementine said. "So, what's next?"

"We'll wait for the others. The door lock has four places, and we put ours. With yours, we only need the other two." Zederkof replied.

Yukari reacted to Char, but as she was busy from protecting herself against the attacks, she couldn't do nothing.

"Finding and exploiting my weakness...How dirty." She smiled, then she got hit by Char and she knelt down. "...I'm not as strong as I used to be, and it shows in my powers...You boys, no, You men are strong and smart, just how I like them. Here, take this and go." She opened a small border, put her arm through it, and grabbed the key.

"Don't forget to tell Itsumi..."Goodbye". See you later!" She, like the others, disappeared.

"We won? Huh. It was tough but I expected it to be tougher." Felix said.

"Zzz is that the time to be worrying about that, you should be happy we won." Ragger followed.

"Let's go." Ryu pointed at a door and the four of them walked in. They joined up with the others.

"Yo, we're here. I thought we would be the first, but I was wrong. Anyways, here's the key." Ragger said as he put the key, there was only one missing.

"Oh, and, Itsumi?" Ragger turned to her. "We fought against Yukari and...She told you goodbye. Kinda sad but if you want to cry do it later."

"Hah, you idiot. I wasn't going to cry!" Itsumi smiled but deep down, she was saddened by this loss. But it wasn't time to show weakness now, she thought.

"So, only Calah's team left. Let's wait for them patiently." Felix said.

Lex caught both of Zelgius' fists. While the two were struggling, Lex leaned his head a bit closer to Zelgius', they were face to face.

"Zelgius, why do you fight me?" Lex said. "We don't have to do this. You're not fighting a single man at this point, but the hope of billions, if not, trillions of lifeforms. You're fighting against Justice and hope incarnated. With you, attaining my- no, our dreams will be more than possible. So, please, join my cause, if you truly want to make all of the universes better places."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:03 am

Calah was kicked backwards then blocked the slash as he flew back and landed on his feet.

. . .

"Hopefully the others finish soon then," Raditz said.

. . .

"I've never been one for justice," Zelgius replied. "Besides, I know you're the real evil here. Why do I fight you? You might as well ask me why I breathe. Haaa!!!" More power rippled within Zelgius as he tried to pull Lex's body back. If he did he would let go as he was held above him and then kick Lex in the air.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 11:20 am

Ryuk coughed and he spat some blood. He then chuckled and said to himself, "I'm almost done fore. hah."

"You fought valiantly," Ryuk said to Calah as he readied his scythe, "But now, I have to end this." He was about to swing it at him with full force, However, Natsu rushed in and punched him in the cheek, sending him crashing into a boulder.

"C-Calah! I got my whole body, Let's use that combo we created, I know we'll win in this case!"

"Oh no, you won't!" Ryuk leaped towards Natsu and attempted to slash him if nothing was done.

"It seems that they defeated Cunas, Briela, Yukari. Now only Ryuk is left...But still, I wonder...Who killed Kusonogi? Out of all of us, he is perhaps the one with the most raw power..Just who?" Merithena asked the figure in the throne.

"...It has to be someone exceptional, however, I can't see Avendura being the one to do it. From what I observed, he is reluctant to kill...Which leaves only..."

"Y-You don't mean...N-Nek'Zerath?!" Merithena exclaimed. "B-But he is supposed to have died long ago?"

"...He is not someone to face death so easily, He is after all, the younger brother of the devil realm's king. My little brother." The figure stood from his throne, it was none other than the all-too familiar Dabura.

"The fool threw his name away, his heritage to serve that god." Dabura said.

"Name? What do you mean?"

"He used to go by the name of Demigra. At one point, people used to revere him as the god of the demon realm due to his prowess. Little did they know, it was not his power but rather those of the beast. It seems he's wrecking havoc to get his lord back. We can only hope those warriors can pass through their tests."

Lex was kicked and he fell into the ground. However, he got up.

"Evil? You're mistaken," Lex said to Zelgius as he was getting up, "I've stopped wars and prospered peace within the universes. My name is now synonymous with both Peace and Justice.
Pray tell, what have YOU done?" He pointed at Zelgius, "Aside from standing in your own corner and sulking about your own past? If anything, you are the true evil for opposing the path to a better world, and I will be the winner, ergo, Justice."

Lex wiped off the blood that ran down his nose. "It's time to take this up a notch." He let some more of his power, and he rushed towards Zelgius, vanished, appeared behind him, and attempted to boot him in the back.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 2:23 pm

Calah dashed in front of the scythe catching it with both hands, protecting Natsu. The green flames then seeped around his body for Natsu to consume.

. . .

"I'm evil?" Zelgius asked. "Hmph, I've settled with myself being as such for a long time. That's all this is, two evils fighting against each other. I'm just trying to stop the greater evil."

Zelgius was kicked in the back and tumbled across the ground. He quickly pushed himself back up and shot a ki blast forward as he did.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 pm

"Out of the way!" Ryuk was about to kick Calah away, but he was stopped as he was punched away by Natsu, who had transformed into the form he assumes upon eating Calah's flame.

"Thanks, buddy! Now we can beat him." Natsu shifted into a pose.

"Oh, this is interesting," Ryuk stood up and he grinned. "You broke the rules, and I can't overlook that. Give me your best shot, brat!" He then rushed towards Natsu and attempted to slash him, but Natsu blocked the scythe and managed to break it in half.

"It's obvious we won, Ryuk!" Natsu kicked him in the gut, which made the high god kneel.

"We've passed the test fair and square, so how about giving the key? Do I have to, uhm, rip it out of your stomach?" Natsu asked.

"Nah, no need. Here's the real key," Ryuk extended his palm and a key appeared. "What I ate was an apple that look liked the key. It's the last, but the best one I had eaten in my entire. Now go, they're waiting for you." The area the trio stood in began to crumble as it started to disappear. However, a gate appeared in front of them.

"Guys, we shouldn't be standing around, I think. Let's go!" Natsu opened the door and came barging it, so did the others.

"Well, took you guys some time," Itsumi said, "I assume you defeated the high god? Who was it?"

"Ryuk. Oh, sup Crono, how you doing bud?" Natsu said then he looked at Crono, who nodded.

"Not too burst your bubble, but put the key. I think we still have business." Zederkof pointed at the keyhole. Natsu went over it and put the key, the four keys were all there.

Eventually, the biggest gate that was there ever since the first group arrived opened, revealing an extremely luxurious inside.

"I welcome all of you," Merithena appeared from the interior. "You have successfully completed all of your tasks, your quests, and gotten stronger as a result. Now, There has been someone waiting for all of you, and I shall lead you to him. Follow me." Merithena began walking.

"Is there gonna be another fight?" Felix asked.

"Perhaps not. The woman told us we completed our tasks. Even then, I believe that with all of us, we can defeat any enemy in our path." Ryu said, then he followed her. The others did the same.

Within a few minutes of walking, they had reached the end of the place. "The someone is waiting behind you, this door. I assume that almost all of the universe 7 warriors might know him." Merithena opened the door, and behind it was a room that belonged to a king, in the center, pressed against the wall, a throne.

"Greetings, warriors," The figure sitting on the throne, Dabura, said, "I believe an introduction is required. I am Dabura, King of the former demon realm. If you all have any questions regarding the current situation, I shall use the best of my knowledge to answer them."

"Okay, words won't reach you, will they? That's fine, I did say I won't hesitate to taint my cape red if it's to realize peace." Lex then swatted away his ki blast, and he retaliated with a volley of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next