Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:39 am

"That thing we once sensed in Nappa all of those years ago is about to show itself for real," Zaikon said. He sat on his bed holding his face. There he was with the few troops of his that had still survived.

"Our whole battle on Earth seemed to be truly pointless," Meloky said. "Trivial compared to what is to come."

. . .

"Where am I?" Calah asked aloud. He stood in a dark blue forest with a pink moon floating above.

"You're at the Eclipse," a man said, appearing. He was a man about Calah's height with short brown hair. It was Calah's father, Greil.

"Father?!" Calah exclaimed. "It's been so long . . ."

"I've been granted passage to the Eclipse from Other World. I am also not alone." Standing next to him soon was Zelgius.

"Zelgius?"

"Hello, Calah," Zelgius replied. "I ask for your forgiveness in taking your father's life."

"You're forgiven," Calah replied. "It's clear you have suffered carrying this over the years. So, you didn't survive in the battle against Lex?"

"No, but that doesn't matter. It was worth it knowing that you would be the one. Calah, you have your father's power, Ragnell. But let's not stop there." He held out his hand and a red orb of ki floated above it. "I give to you the power of Alondite." He then shoved the ki forward and Calah pulled it into his body.

"Once again, Zelgius," Calah said. "Thank you."

"Near the creation of life, the Grand Master had three vital warriors," Greil began. "All three of them were from Universe 8. The Sapphire Beroc Queen Altina, The Emerald Lion King Soan, and The Black Dragon King - Dheginsea. You have in fact met descendants of both Altina and Soan, Altina's Micaiah and Soan's Stefan. But these three warriors known as the Grand Master's Heroes were given devastating power. Altina was the first and last one to wield both Ragnell and Alondite. That is until you."

"Wait," Calah began. "If Altina had Alondite and Ragnell, does that mean there are other powers that exist like those?"

"There are, yes," Greil replied. "There is Ire once wielded by Dheginsea and Roar once wielded by Soan. These are both in the possession of the Grand Master. You would unlikely be unable to wield those powers. Only one of their descendants are likely candidates."

"Will this all be enough?" Calah asked.

"It's impossible to say," Greil replied. "There is much more than your friend Lex threatening the universes. But never betray who you are."

"I won't," Calah replied. "And because of that, I will save Lex." Greil's eyes narrowed at that, but didn't reply.

"It's time we took our leave," Greil said. "Goodbye, son."

"Good luck, son of Gawain," Zelgius said.

"Thank you, Father and Zelgius," Calah said.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:23 pm

"So, God Emperor," Paradox smiled, "Happy about claiming the title of strongest mortal in the multiverse? I imagine you'd quite be, after all, it's a nice bragging rights."

Lex looked at him. "I took a good hearted man with my two hands, it is no time to be happy. Have the four of you gathered the white knights?"

"Yes, we did." Elkius replied. "Good, we'll now be discussing our plans." Lex said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group were now on Namek, after departing from the grand master's palace. The planet was empty and devoid of life.

"W-What happened here," Felix said, taken aback by this sight. "There's not a single soul there!"

Zederkof heard a rock falling and he turned to its direction. There, was a young namekian adult barely clinging on to life.

"T-That's..." Clementine reacted to him and she approached him. "Dende! Who did this?!"

"T-The cult," Dende, heavily breathing, replied, "T-They came here and took all of our souls, including Chef Moori and Nail...! T-They took everything-URGH!" He was pierced through the heart. However, instead of dying, a vortex appeared next to him and sucked his soul out of his body, which soon turned into dust.

"D-Dende! Y-You bastard-" Clementine turned up to see who was behind this deed. "Y-You...?! You're still alive...Raiga!"

"It's been a while, Lil' Clementine," Raiga smirked, "It's good to see ya doing fine!"

"Who is she? An acquaintance?" Zederkof asked. "In some sort of way, yes," Felix replied, "But not a welcome one."

"You bitch! How could you have survived my punch?! I sent you flying into outer space!"

"Don't underestimate an oni, girl. Though, to be blunt, I almost kicked the bucket back then. But I'll thank mah lucky stars cuz Nek'Zerath saved me from death."

Ragger smirked. "Raiga! I didn't expect to see your moronic face again, not ever since Cypher was defeated. Heh, I always wanted to beat the hell out of you, but Cypher wouldn't allow me. So I take it, you were the one to take care of him?"

"Yer right," Raiga answered. "I still respected the man, and this was how I repaid him for all he did. Pretty simple, even for a knucklehead like ye. So, I'll make this short and quick, give us all of yer key and we'll let you go home safely."

"Not a chance," Itsumi readied her staff, Natsu shifted into his fighting pose and Crono drew his sword. "Do you honestly think you can take on all of us by yourself? I can tell you're a pushover." Itsumi told Raiga.

"Heh, dat's true," Raiga said, "But I ain't alone."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 11:52 pm

"She's right, I sense some others," Raditz said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 am

"Some others?" Raiga laughed, "Saiyan, there's more then ye can even count! Come on out, boys!" She snapped her fingers, and the horizon was suddenly covered by cloaked figures, from every side. The group was surrounded, by hundreds, if not, thousands of cult members.

"Guys, I think we're in a bad position." Felix said. "You think so? Excellent deduction." Zederkof sarcastically replied.

"You think you can scare us?" Natsu asked Raiga, "We took on challenges harder than some smelly guys in robes! Come on!"

"W-Wait, don't do anything rash, Natsu!" Itsumi turned to him. "I can sense that they're hiding something!"

"Hah, as expected of the shrine maiden," Raiga grinned, "Yer right! Show em what ya'll can do, boys!"

A loud reciting was heard as all of the members were chanting. "W-What's going on?" Clementine asked herself.

"Look!" Ragger pointed out, and hundreds of strange creatures, not unlike any other seen before, appeared. "W-What the hell?! Are these new animals?!" Felix yelled.

"..Now I get it," Ragger said. "Raiga, I didn't think that all of you would set up a trap for us in the lost universes. These strange creatures we encountered back then...They're just the creatures of each of your cult members, aren't they?"

"Yer being sharp, how unusual of ye, Ragger," Raiga smiled, "I'll give ya a bit on info. Dese things are creatures made out of yer own ki, they're called Spirits! And I got the biggest and nastiest of them all!!" She assumed the standard power up pose and unleashed her ki.

"What's that?" Ryu pointed out at the entity that came out of Raiga. It was the upper body of a large red oni that had two horns on its forehead, alongside a gigantic mace.

"Now, will y'all give me the keys quietly, or will I have to take 'em by force?" She said, while the large oni loomed over her and looked at the group.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 7:00 pm

"Is that some kind of joke?" Vegeta asked, staring up at her. He burst into his Super Saiyan Soul form and lunged upwards for a fist to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 10:05 am

"V-Vegeta, don't!" Felix extended his arm towards the prince to stop him, but he failed in doing so.

"Ha, ye changed yer hair color and now ye want to settle the score?" Raiga said, then Vegeta struck her in her chin. He managed to draw some blood from her mouth, but she looked down on him and grinned. "Yer still gonna lose this one. But first, I have a bone to pick with her," She pointed at Clementine. "So move out." The large oni, which was her spirit, attempted to slap away Vegeta.

"We're in a bad spot," Zederkof said. "There's a low chance of us winning this one."

"..Maybe, just maybe we can escape. We'll have to create a commotion big enough, and I'll somehow manage to let us all escape." Itsumi told Zederkof.

"...No, This time," Ryu said as his eyes began to glow a golden color, "We're going to win. I am sick and tired of running away."

"I like that idea! Let's go, Crono!" Natsu said as he rushed in towards the cult members, with Crono following him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 4:40 pm

Vegeta was knocked backwards from Raiga's attack, but not hurt. The others then grouped together fighting the cult members.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:02 am

"Hyah, Take this!" Natsu said as he used his fire technique on the cult members. Crono would spin around, creating a whirlwind that took most of them. The group was doing fine against the cult, however, could they keep up with the sheer number?

"We can't win against them," Zederkof yelled as he used his orb and began killing the beasts controlled by the cult members, "Damn too many."

"That's fine," Itsumi replied, "We'll have to beat that girl, then escape. Seems like she's a high ranked member of the cult, so we'll disorient them!"

"Easy to say, hard to do though," Felix said, then he saw Vegeta knocked backwards by Raiga, "Vegeta's in trouble! Guys, go and help him! Me and the others are staying back and trying to hold out against. Just beat that crazy bitch!"

"As much as I want to finish the job," Clementine replied, "I can't! I'm too busy with them." She charged an immense ki ball and threw it at the cult members, incinerating many of them into nothing. But once again, more rose up. "Damn..."

Raiga, meanwhile, flew towards Vegeta. "Ye lost to me once, ye gonna lose again!" She said, as she prepared to strike him with her spirit. If nothing was done, Vegeta would be turned into fine paste.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 pm

Raditz then intercepted with a powerful ki blast towards Raiga's hands. From the distraction, Vegeta initiated his Gamma Burst Flash point blank at Raiga.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 4:47 pm

"What-" Raiga was confused, but then Vegeta attacked her using his Gamma Burst Flash. A large explosion ensued.

"Did they won?" Felix asked.

"No...Not quite." Zederkof replied. The smoke cleared out, and Raiga was still standing, albeit injured. "Ngah, not too shabby!" She looked at Raditz and Vegeta. "How cute, the two of ye best buds are going to die. It's just too good for all of you." As she said this, She stomped her foot forward; A fissure was created, splitting the ground; It headed towards Vegeta and Raditz.

However, this was a ruse; If they jumped, Raiga would follow in and try to attack both of them using a sweeping motion with her spirit.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:16 pm

The two saiyans had fallen into her trap as they both jumped away from her attack. Vegeta to Raiga's right and Raditz to her left. Her next sweeping attack had slammed into both of their chests and knocked them backwards a ways.

"Darn it!" Vegeta exclaimed. "I figured I'd be able to take you down after how much stronger I've gotten."

"Hmph, I guess she didn't waste any time," Raditz said, rubbing his chest. "Let's do it together, Vegeta." The two saiyans bolted forward with Raditz stabbing his knee and Vegeta throwing a knife punch. After the hits landed (if they did, whether blocked or hit) Raditz would go forward with a fury of kicks and Vegeta punches.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Raiga blocked both of their hits, however, she was being assaulted by Raditz's deadly kicks and Vegeta's furious punches.

"Enough!" She said, She grew bigger and more muscular, her skin turning into red. She would transform into her real, onihito form. The large oni that was behind her disappeared as she and it became one and the same.

Raiga then materialized a club made of ki, and if nothing was done, would slam it into both Raditz and Vegeta.

"Just a little bit longer, come on...!" Itsumi had taken a prayer stance, and closed her eyes.

"What are you doing?! It's no time to be praying!" Zederkof yelled as he pushed back the attacks. The group started getting tired from the cult members attack, due to their sheer number.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 3:50 pm

"Crap, she got even stronger!" Raditz exclaimed. The two saiyans threw their arms to a guard, blocking her attack. The club slammed into the two of them, crushing them into the ground. Both of them had blood all over their bodies.

"Th-this is getting ridiclous!" Yamcha exclaimed. "I don't know how much longer we can hold out."

"Must suck to not have infinite stamina and energy," Ethan commented. He seemed to be the only one who wasn't worn out. But the numbers were affecting him as the others couldn't cut down as many.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 5:05 pm

"Gahahaha! Now you little runts have nowhere to run-" Raiga said, but suddenly, she was kicked by Clementine.

"Leave them out of it! You have a beef with me, not them." Clementine rushed towards her and aimed for a punch to her stomach, and she landed it...However, she barely did any damage, and Raiga smirked.

"What's that now," Raiga looked down. "Back then, ye were acting all high and mighty but now look at ye; A pathetic, little bitch. That's what you are. This feels so good..." Raiga bit her lips.

"I finally get to kill you!" She yelled.

"You're not doing better than any of us though," Ryu said to Ethan, "I'll have no choice but to release the-"

"No need!" Itsumi said, as she stood up. A huge pentagram appeared on the ground, it covered an immense area. "We've already won. Dream Sign: Wild Exorcism Dance!""

"Uwoh, What's this?!" The cult members were confused. Suddenly, the monsters that were flying above them started disappearing, and Raiga took notice of her.

"T-That's the shrine maiden from universe 8, and one of those darned Kraft users....She used something to break the control on the monsters, and they can't survive here. FUCK, I'm doomed!" She cursed.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 7:05 pm

"Heh, sweet!" Yamcha exclaimed. "Looks like we'll make it out of this alive after all."

"Good grief," Char said, wiping his brow. "Thank goodness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 2 of 59Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next