Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 7:12 pm

"W-Well," Raiga staggered back, "You've all won for now, but don't think you'll be lucky the next time we meet!" She then punched the ground, however...

"You won't get away that easily!" Itsumi jumped and threw a bunch of ofuda cards at her, but Raiga managed to escape.

"Damn," Zederkof said, "Did we really let her escape under our nose?"

"Not quite," Itsumi smirked. "All according to plan." She giggled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Raiga..." Nek'Zerath said. "You failed, didn't you."

"Y-Yes, my lord," She knelt. "B-But if I wasn't alone we'd-"

"Enough. I want to hear only good progress, not excuses. Go away." He told her.

"Y-Yes."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 8:37 pm

"What do you mean?" Yamcha asked her. "Are you tracking her or something?"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 2:47 pm

"Yep," Itsumi said, giving a thumbs up to Yamcha, "I stuck an ofuda card to her while she was escaping. It has some of my aura so I know where it is...best part is, I used a spell of mine that renders it invisible. It will be a long time before she even notices something."

"Hey, not bad," Felix smirked, "That way, we can know their whereabouts, and then we'll hit them when they least expect it!...which isn't now, cause we're kinda tired. Still, can you check where they are?"

"Sure, give me a second..." She closed her eyes and began concentrating as a vision formed in her thoughts. "I see..A planet in this universe, not far from her...mostly blue which I guess is water, but there's land."

Clementine's eyes widened. "W-Wait...You don't mean...Can you check more? Like...if there's anyone alive?"

Itsumi shook her head. "No, sorry. There's a limit to this...But, I can take you there if you want?"

"B-But how," Felix asked, "Didn't Earth get destroyed by Broly? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 3:39 pm

"Nice," Yamcha replied. "Sometimes I forget there are ways to win beyond pure force."

"It can't be Earth, can it?" Raditz asked.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 4:08 pm

"It's impossible for it to be," Clementine replied to Raditz, "Like Felix said, it got destroyed. The dragon balls aren't here: The earth and Namekian ones are gone, and I doubt they used the Super Dragon Balls."

"Well, I guess we should go there to confirm. Oi, take us to Earth." Zederkof told Itsumi.

"You could say please, it wouldn't hurt." Itsumi mumbled to herself before she waved with her gohei; creating a portal.

"Hop in! This'll take us to Earth." She hopped in and waited for the others to do the same.

They would all hop, and find themselves on Kami's lookout. However, the lookout was in ruins and barely held itself together.

"...No mistake about it," Felix said, "This is Earth."

"...Is that normal?" Ryu asked, pointing towards the sky.

"What do you mean-" Felix was about to ask him, until he also took a clear look at it. Instead of the blue, infinite sky; It was red, as deep as blood was. On the air, were giant flying creatures.

"No. Definitely not." Zederkof replied.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 10:21 am

"Earth really is back, but yeah that sky sure isn't pleasing to look at," Raditz said. "It's like the Demon Realm is back again."

"That's what it looks like, but it feels different," Yamcha replied.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 10:22 am

"I'm having a serious sense of Deja vu," Felix said, "What is it this time? Couldn't it be something more original?"

"Stop complaining." Zederkof told him. "At least it's back-" It was then the sky began clearing up, and the creatures that were on the sky were being wiped one after another.

"W-What's happening?" Clementine asked. "I don't know, but it doesn't look like something good." Ryu noted.

An instant later, a beam of light shot upon the lookout. "Cleansing of Planet 4032-877 over. Will be returning to base." A man, who had six eyes, said as he had a remote on his hand. He had a sword on his hand, so one could assume he was a swordsman.
Spoiler:

He was accompanied by two other men, his colleague.

"Hey, Kokushibou," one of them said. He had short hair, wore a hat, was smiling, and he waved a hand fan,
Spoiler:

"You don't need to be so stiff. We can take our time, no rus-" before he finished, the third man, shorter than the two and had tattoos all over his body, swiped his hand across the second man, slicing his head off.

Spoiler:

"We aren't here to play, Douma," He said. "We've got work to do...Hm?" He looked at the group.

"Akaza. What is it?" Kokushibou asked him. "Oi, Akaza, that was mean!" Douma said as he regenerated his head.

Akaza smiled. "We've got company."

"Who are these weirdos?" Felix, dumbfounded, had this to ask.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 10:40 am

"Probably some of Lex's allies," Raditz said.

"True freaks from the looks of it," Vegeta said.

"Are they demons?" Yamcha asked.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 11:09 am

"Who are you calling freak, shorty?" Akaza got mad at what Vegeta said. "Aw, don't get angry, Akaza. You're barely any taller, if any." Douma replied to Akaza.

"What was that?! Douma, you bas-"

"Quiet, Akaza. And for that matter, don't run your mouth off more than you should, Douma." Kokushibou told the two of them, before turning away to face off the group.

"You, long hair," he referred to Raditz. "It seems you know who the white lion is, so, we can skip most of the introductions. Your friend also got it right. We are demons, and we are with the white knights."

"That's right," Douma said, waving his hand, "The three of us, We're in charge of cleaning planets taken by the cult and making them ours. At least the white lion's planets."

"That means if you don't have any business here," Akaza followed after, "Then begone before we get angry. We don't like unneeded conflict, but personally, I could go for a fight."

"You're gonna get one then," Clementine grit her teeth. "This is our planet, not yours. You're insane if you think we're going to quietly give it to the "white lion", especially after what he did. He betrayed this planet and it stopped being his."

"Oh my, what a feisty girl!" Douma grinned. "Hm...?" He took a look at Zederkof.

"Oh, if that isn't General Zederkof! Fancy seeing you there!"

"Hmph. I thought you lot died, never thought I'd see you again...Especially you, Six-eyes." Zederkof grunted.

"You know them?" Felix asked him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 11:25 am

"There's only three of you," Vegeta said. "I hope you really don't think you stand a chance against all of us."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 12:03 pm

"Oh, Is that right." Kokushibou said. He drew his sword and he swiped it; creating a slash that traveled towards the group.

"...! Take cover!" Clementine said, as she powered up to full power and guarded herself.

"Time of God!" Felix used his technique, but he barely managed to avoid it. Ryu, on the other hand, wasn't so fortunate and was about to be hit until Zederkof came in and took the hit for him.

"Are you alright? You have my thanks." Ryu told him. "Don't mention it. Listen, you, the kid and the chick should get out of here as far as you could. You aren't strong enough to be fighting here. You'll only be a liability to us."

Ryu stood quiet. He knew that what Zederkof was saying is strue.

"Why? We far outnumber them...besides, we've got these guys with us-" Felix stopped for an instant. He began to look all over the place.

"W-Wait, where are they? Itsumi, Ragger, Natsu, Crono? I don't see them anywhere!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, did we arrive?" Natsu asked Itsumi, he was with Ragger and Crono. "Looks like it, this was on the other side of the portal...but where are the others?" She asked.

"They probably went for a stretch before coming." Ragger answered, and Crono shrugged.

"Welcome, users of Kraft," Someone walked out from the lookout. "T-That voice...L-Lex?!" Natsu was surprised.

"Yes, it's me, The white lion...Lex Avendura." Behind him stood Namr, Elkius and Paradox. "So, what do you think of our illusion? If we were able to fool even Itsumi's tricks, then it has to be pretty good."

"Y-You, what did you do to my spell," Itsumi asked him, "Where are the others?!"

"Oh, they're on Earth," Paradox replied. "Using some nifty little things, I've separated the portal in two! One actually lead to Earth, and the other here."

"Yes. We needed to separate the kraft users from the ones who aren't." Elkius said. "Dirty, but it works!" Namr joined in.

"Come, now, why are you angry you didn't go to Earth," Lex told the group, "You're outsiders, this doesn't concern you. What happens to Earth only concerns those who live on it and claim it as their home...Which, you lot, haven't done. Your home... is with me."

"What? Don't be absurd!" Natsu retorted. "Even if Earth isn't our home, it's our friends', and that alone, is enough for us to help them! You don't know how much time I spent with Calah and Yamcha. I can safely call them good friends of mine."

"Yeah, Natsu's right." Itsumi said, "Even then, it's far better than joining the likes of you, if that's what you meant by saying our home is with you."

"It seems you're unaware of the truth. After hearing this, you'll come to terms. Also, I believe it's time to drop the act. Don't you think so...Ragger?"

"Heh. Finally, I've gotten sick of being with those guys," Ragger stood up and walked towards Lex, until he stood to his side. "But I have to admit, that was a sweet time I spent with them."

"...I knew it," Crono spoke, "I figured something like this would happen. When I saw you, you reeked of distrust. But I didn't want to believe, no matter how likely it was and so I lied to myself..."

"C-Crono?"

"How dare you deceive us? Have you no shame? After all this time we spent together, you have the balls to go and do this? What are we to you?!"

"Nothing, but merely stepstones for the greater good." Ragger replied, with a blank, flat face.

"..." Crono, without saying anything, unsheathed his sword and ran towards Ragger, rage full in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 12:50 pm

The others threw up their guard and were blown backwards from the attack.

"Huh, you're right?!" Yamcha exclaimed. "They're gone!"

"We still outnumber them," Raditz replied.

"Let's increase that number then, shall we?" a voice suddenly said. It was Ignis and with him, Camus.

"What the heck?" Yamcha asked. "Did you two just now get done with your fight?"

"Heh, not too long ago," Camus replied. "Let's wipe these demon scum, shall we?" Camus' body began oozing out with dark energy and Ignis with his fire. The two then sent a powerful wave forward at the three demons.

"Go figure!" Raditz exclaimed. "They come back even stronger still!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 1:33 pm

"Douma. Akaza." Kokoshibou called them. The two of them jumped in front of him.

Douma grabbed his fan and waved it around; Generating a wind of immense power which sliced the wave into multiple ones, but they all continued towards Kokushibou. Meanwhile, Akaza closed his eyes and took a stance and beneath his feet; formed what looked like a compass. In an instant, Akaza flew towards all of the waves and punched them; destroying them.

"I-Insane, even with Camus and Ignis' power, that attack was taken care of easily!" Felix said.

"That's to be expected. Douma and Akaza used to be the two strongest soldiers of Kokushibou...a demon general who could have easily become a demon lord. Still...They've gotten much stronger." Zederkof replied to Felix. "Now go!"

"R-Right. L-Let's go." Felix gestured to Clementine and Ryu before he went away north. The two of them quickly followed him.

"We've got new guests," Douma smirked, "This is getting more and more exciting!"

"Heh. More reasons to cement my strength, I'll take these guys apart." Akaza stretched around.

"Hmph. You two aren't saiyans neither humans, but it matters not what you are," Kokushibou said to Ignis and Camus. "You all are pesky bugs that needs to be taken care of. But, we'll give you a chance. You have six on your side," He pointed at Raditz, Yamcha, Ignis, Camus, Vegeta and Zederkof,

"While we have three. Make three teams of two fighters each, come to us and defeat us. Then we will give you your planet back..aside some interesting information you want to hear about the white lion, if you care that is. We'll be waiting for you." Kokushibou said before he flew south. Douma flew west while Akaza, smirked at the group, then flew east.

Crono's blade was stopped by Elkius, however, he was struggling to do so.

"Enough." Lex waved his hand and pushed Crono away, the neo-saiyan landing on his feet.

"Crono, calm down!" Natsu told him, before he turned to Lex. "I know what you're going to say isn't up to anything good. But shoot."

Lex smirked. "Glad to see you so eager...Tell me, have you ever wondered where Kraft came from? The abilities you folks have?"

"What a stupid question," Itsumi replied, "The high gods granted it to us so we can defeat the beast..Which, I don't see happening considering you're in the way."

Lex smiled. "Wrong. The high gods didn't grant you anything," He told them, "If you think any one can get "Kraft", then think again: You all had those powers deep down. They only helped you unlock them."

"Bullshit!" Natsu shouted, "Before Cunas came to me, I didn't have those fire powers. If I always had those powers, how come I didn't use them once, even by accident?! If it wasn't him who granted me the powers, then where did they come from?!"

"Your powers were sealed, plain and simple. You all are chosen ones of destiny. Your powers, their origin...It is because that the kraft users are descendants of gods, ones that came before the omni-king and thus the now decrepit hierarchy of destroyers. You, Natsu, for example, descended from Amaterasu, the fire and flame god. Crono descended from Raijin, god of thunder. Itsumi, she descended from Hecate, Goddess of magic and sorcery.

I could go and mention anyone else, but there is no need. Elkius, Namr and Ragger have accepted this fact deep within their hearts."

"N-No, this can't be true! You can't expect me to believe that I'm the descendant of some gods I never heard about!" Itsumi replied. "Search your feelings, you know it to be true! And what do these gods have in common? They were sons and daughters of the mother of all...To which, I am the descendant of. If the beast is the manifestation of chaos, then the mother of all is harmony and order incarnated...Much like she stands at the top of the chain, so do I with you. Now join me!" Lex flashed his eyes to the three of them.

"N-No, stop that!" They knelt, trying to resist. "Resistance is futile! Don't resist who you are!" Lex shouted...All the while Paradox was snickering.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 1:39 pm

"Three teams," Camus said, he looked at his comrades wondering who to divide into which team. "I'll fight with Yamcha. Zederkof and Vegeta should team up and the other two will be Raditz and Ignis then."

"I'm not sure we can win," Yamcha said.

"Does it matter?" Raditz asked. "We still have to stand up and fight." The groups floated upwards and waited for the demons.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 1:45 pm

"What are you doing? They won't come to us. We'll have to go to them." Zederkof said. "Besides, we need to decide who fights who. You, Scruffy beard," Zederkof spoke with Camus. "I can sense that you're the strongest out of us, so you should head out to Kokushibou. Be careful, though. Kokushibou's power is such that a demon lord is nothing compared to him.

As for us, we'll head towards Douma," He pointed at Vegeta with his thumb. "Raditz and Ignis can deal with Akaza. Now let's go, they're sending out some of their energy for us." Zederkof then flew towards to where Douma was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 3 of 59Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next