Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 1:49 pm

"All right, sounds good," Camus said.

"I feel like we're unbalanced and should take on the weakest demon," Yamcha complained.

"We'll be fine," Camus replied.

Vegeta followed after Zederkof soon after. Camus and Yamcha then made their way towards Kokushibou. And finally Raditz and Ignis towards Akaza.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:14 pm

"This is where Douma should be." Zederkof said as he and Vegeta arrived at what looked like an old Japanese-like castle.

"Ah, you've finally come! I was getting bored." Douma's voice was heard, and he was on top of the castle. He jumped and made a crater as he landed in front of the two.

"My, my, Zederkof himself has come for me!...Are you in love with me?" He asked, flustered.

"Like hell I am!!" Zederkof yelled, "We've come here to defeat you. I've never liked you Douma, and I would have killed you if it wasn't for Kokushibou."

"Hehehe, how mean!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akaza was meditating in the middle of a destroyed city. It had no population whatsoever, like he was the only being in there.

"Here they come." He opened his eyes and grinned, As he sensed Raditz and Ignis coming towards him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Kokushibou, he was praying in a forest, next to a waterfall. He was contemplating the sounds of nature, the water falling. Next to him, was his sword, lying on the ground.

He breathed in and out, he grabbed his sword and turned behind, readying himself for the upcoming battle. "...Must peace always be preceded by blood?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:23 pm

"I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart," Vegeta said. His hair turned blue as he ascended to his Soul form. He clenched his fist and shot forward a kiai.

. . .

"So you're the one we get to fight?" Ignis asked, stopping short in front of the demon. "Heh, this'll be fun."

"Let's take him down quickly," Raditz said, his hair turning violet.

"Don't you know how to have a good time? I thought you saiyans were a warrior race too."

"This is a fight I want to get over with quickly."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Douma waved with his fan and he cancelled Vegeta's kiai. "Oh, so feisty!" Douma began laughing. "Don't disappoint me." He then rushed in towards Vegeta, and attempted to dice him with his hand fan.

"Why the rush," Akaza asked, "You should listen to your friend. Besides...A fight isn't something you get over with quickly." Akaza stepped his foot forward and assumed his stance. He then punched in the air, sending a powerful kiai towards Raditz and Ignis to start off the fight.

"Come out." Kokoshibou said as he slashed towards Camus and Yamcha's direction; a powerful slash-like wave was coming to them.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Vegeta charged his hand with ki and punched at the hand fan trying to destroy it.

. . .

"Gah! This guy is strong!" Raditz exclaimed as the two of them threw up their guards and were pushed back a bit by the kiai.

"Heh, how exciting!!" Ignis exclaimed. "Let's go!!" The two of them rushed forward throwing a flurry of energy attacks forward.

. . .

"Oh sorry, forgot to make a post here," Camus said, dodging the slash. "You got some creepy eyes, you know that? Yamcha, let's pulverize this guy!"

"S-Sure," he replied. The two of them went on either side of the demon and attack him. Yamcha with a kick and Camus with his Dark Usagi Fist.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Vegeta broke Douma's fan. "Argh, I loved that fan. Oh well, All good things must come to an end, right?" He quickly turned to Vegeta, "Like your life." He would attempt to skewer Vegeta with his arm.

"Come on, why isn't this shit working now?!" Zederkof cursed as his orb wasn't doing anything.

Akaza would deflect their blasts, "Come on, now, this isn't the best you can do, IS IT?!" He lifted his arms and threw a powerful ki blasts at each of Ignis and Raditz.

Kokushibou jumped and dodged their attacks. "Blood Demon Arts: Tatsumaki!" Kokushibou began spinning around, creating a whirlwind that would cut his foes if nothing was done.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:22 pm

Vegeta moved backwards but was still hit by his attack. His armor and skin was cut, but nothing deep. He then pulled his arm back charging a ki blast.

"Final Blast!!" Vegeta pushed his hand forward releasing a powerful blast at the demon.

. . .

Raditz sent a blast of his own at it but was overpowered and hit downwards towards the earth. Ignis however dodged over the blast and charged forwards at Akaza.

"Flaming Usagi Kick!!" Ignis yelled. The right half of his lower body charged with flames as he slammed his leg forward at the demon.

. . .

"Crap!" Camus exclaimed. He grabbed Yamcha by the collar and threw him off to the side, allowing him to evade the attack. However Camus was slashed by the attack with several cuts thrashing across his body as he blocked the attack. "Hoooo, Dark Usagi Barrage!!!" Camus had switched the offensive at let loose his fists at Kokushibou.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:45 pm

"Whoa-" Douma was hit head on by the final flash, as it continued drifting until it exit Earth. What was left of Douma was now only his lower body. However, it began to vibrate as only seconds later, he regenerated.

"That was a good one, I'll admit! Now it's my turn!" Douma extended his palm towards Vegeta. "Blood demon arts: Wind threads!" If Vegeta was being careful, he could see lines forming towards him, as if his surrounding was getting shattered: In reality, Douma was slicing the air with incredible speed. Should this attack hit Vegeta, he would be sliced into parts.

Akaza blocked against Ignis' kick and was sent skidding backwards. "Heh, not bad. Tell me, you aren't a saiyan or an earthling. But what are you, a rabbit?" He asked Ignis, since Usagi meant rabbit in Japanese.

"If that's the case, I do like rabbit stew!" Akaza leapt towards Ignis and attempted to slam him into the ground with a double axe handle. "Blood demon arts: War hammer style!"

Kokushibou would block Camus' hits with his sword, but it was clear he was having slight trouble with the yato.

"You're a mighty foe," Kokushibou said, "Easily one of the strongest I have ever faced...but not the strongest."

He leapt backwards. "Blood demon arts: Shishi Sonson!" Kokoshibou tried to slice Camus in one, quick slash.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Vegeta had dodged most of the attack. However, a blare of it zipped by and sliced off his left arm.

"Gah!! Curse you!" Vegeta launched his right arm back and thrust it forward. "Gamma Burst Flash!!!"

. . .

"Heh, a rabbit indeed," Ignis replied. "My race is known as the yato." Ignis was slammed into the earth by his attack, but reacted quickly and jump backwards away. Raditz was behind Akaza and threw an attack forward.

"Double Sunday!!!"

"Flaming Tornado!!" Ignis threw his arms crossways and a tornado of flames appeared twirling around Akaza. "Take that!!!"

. . .

Kokoshibou had successfully sliced Camus' chest and knocked the yato down towards the ground.

"Camus!" Yamcha exclaimed. "Kamehameha!!!" He launched his green wave forward up at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Douma leaned towards his left, but the Gamma Burst Flash still managed to hit him and took his right arm.

"Phew, you don't know when to kick back, do you," Douma said, smirking. "I'll tell you what, I can regenerate my lost arm, buuuuuut.....I'm not gonna to make this fight fair. Is that okay with you?" He asked Vegeta, before he threw a ki blast at him.

Akaza was hit by Raditz's attack, then he was trapped in the tornado of flames, courtesy of Ignis. "Hyargh!" Akaza yelled as he let out a burst of ki that dispelled the flames.

"A yato...I'll make sure to never forget your kin." He said to Ignis, before turning towards Raditz and flew towards him for a swiping kick. If he succeeded, he would launch a ki blast towards Ignis.

Kokushibou calmly brought his sword in front of him and sliced Yamcha's kamehameha with ease.

"...Why must you fight?" Kokushibou said to Yamcha, "Even if the planet belonged to the white lion, We would still let you live on it as long as you aren't with the cult. Is your thirst for battle that strong?"
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 11:18 pm

"Do what you will," Vegeta barked back not wanting to admit his relief. The saiyan shot a ki blast forward canceling out Douma's. "Is Zederkof going to help? Hopefully he can get that orb to work, otherwise we don't stand a chance."

. . .

Raditz was kicked by Akaza and his body launched backwards. The saiyan landed back on his hands and propelled himself into the air. Ignis meanwhile focused his energy to destroy the ki blast with a barrier. Some of the attack leaked in and hit the yato however. As Raditz was in the air he launched both arms back and shot down a blast.

"Weekend!" Raditz yelled.

"This guy is incredibly powerful," Ignis said. The yato put out his hand and his umbrella, wherever it was at the time, came flying to him (Definitely not based off Thor or anything). Ignis gripped the end of the umbrella with his left hand and pulled. What came out was a katana. The yato turned the blade and spread his legs across the rocky earth.

. . .

"Thanks, but no thanks," Yamcha replied. "I'd rather not have people dictate the way I live."

"I can certainly agree with that logic," Camus said, flying back up beside Yamcha. "I'm not going to be told what to do. I want to stop you guys, that's for certain. But . . ." Camus raised his fist and clenched it, veins popping as he did. The yato soon after smiled at the demon. "I'll take on any challenge no matter who or what the consequences are. Heh, you're stronger than me. But that only gets my blood boiling more. Pushes me even further past my limits. I'm going to kill you, that I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 7:21 am

"Huh, strange," Douma began scratching his chin, "I figured you were the type to go:" Douma took on a grumpy face, and spoke in a grumpy voice that imitated Vegeta: "Are you pitying me?! Screw you!!!"

"But, I don't like people yelling at me so it's-" Before Douma finished his sentence, Zederkof came in and punched him into the castle where it collapsed.

"Hope I didn't make you wait long enough." Zederkof was using his orb, however, he physically didn't change and instead still stood the same. "No more will I have to turn into that ugly form to accommodate for its power."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you how to beat them," Zederkof turned to Vegeta. "Blasting them over and over won't do. They have endless regeneration capacities in all of their body..except the head. Cut their head off, Destroy their body first, then destroy the head. This is how you can kill them, Vegeta!"

Akaza turned around and grabbed Raditz's attack, albeit with difficulty. "Hah, you won't beat me like this! Try something else, something better!" He yelled as he deflected Raditz' attack towards Ignis, before punching in the air and sending a kiai towards the saiyan.

Kokushibou stopped, and he slightly smiled. "You two are of a righteous heart and indomitable will. Noble things you said, but," Kokushibou stopped smiling, "If you can't prove what you say, it's nothing more than talk, a cheap one at that."

Kokushibou drew his sword, looking straight at Camus. "Beat me, warrior! Long ago, I came to learn that battle and conflict were unnecessary and before I realized, the thirst for battle inside of me extinguished much like fire in the rain. But you...you sparked that light for me once more!"

Kokushibou took a stance. "Before we start our battle, I would like to learn who you are."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:21 am

"Thanks for telling us this now," Vegeta replied. He placed his palm to his cut off arm and cauterized it. "What about the others, how do they figure it out?"

. . .

Ignis slashed Raditz's attack in two with his blade and dashed towards Akaza swinging his blade at him to free Raditz form his grip.

. . .

"My name is Camus, one of the last survived members of the yato warrior race. In fact, there are only two full blooded yatos left." Yamcha and Camus looked at each other and then back at Kokushibou. The earthling then flew down to the ground and raised his right hand, charging energy.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 11:44 am

"Yeah you can keep the sarcasm to yourself." Zederkof grunted. "Easy. We'll take this guy down and tell the others, or they'll figure it out by themselves."

The rubble then got caught in an explosion as Douma appeared in front of the two.

"Zederkof, that wasn't very nice of you. Still, because I'm a nice guy, I'm not going to regenerate my arm." Douma said.

"Alright, he doesn't know what I told you, so we can surprise him." Zederkof whispered to Vegeta, before he generated a volley of ki blasts and threw them as Douma.

"Crap, deflecting the blasts without my fan and one arm is tough!" Douma said, as he was being pushed back by Zederkof's blasts.

Akaza let his arm go of Raditz, but Ignis managed to slice it off. Blood would pour on the ground from the stump.

"Ahahaha, I'm having a blast watching you two maggots fight and protect each other!" Akaza regenerated his lost arm and with it, he leapt towards Ignis and attempted to deal him a heavy blow in the gut.

"I see. Camus of the yato and his friend, You two are ones I will not forget anytime soon." Kokushibou said, before he leapt towards Yamcha, in an attempt to stop him, he would try to cut his arm down.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 11:50 am

Vegeta clenched his fist then opened it as he began to let loose a volley of ki blasts at him too.

. . .

"Regeneration?!" Ignis exclaimed. He was caught by surprise and took the blow in full to his gut. "Gah!"

"Ignis!" Raditz yelled. The saiyan rushed forward with an assault of punches at Akaza.

. . .

"I don't think so!!" Camus exclaimed. Camus' umbrella had appeared and blocked the demon's blade. Shortly afterwards Camus rushed towards Kokushibou and the umbrella flew to the yato's hand. He caught it and unsheathed a blade from within. Putting dark energy into his blade, Camus attempted to slice him in two diagonally.

A colorful orb meanwhile began to form in Yamcha's hand. It was similar to his Spirit Ball, but the looks and power were far different. Camus couldn't believe the amount of ki he sensed from it and it was only rising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 4 of 59Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next