Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 2:59 pm

All of his attacks would land into Camus. The yato would then spin around with a backhanded fist then a barrage of attacks followed by a jump kick.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Rikorro blocked against the fist, dodged the barrage of attacks but he was hit by the jump kick. It was strong enough to send him almost out of bounds, but, he was on the edge of the arena.

"Wew, you almost beat me. This body isn't as tough as it used to be. But still, I won't give up." Rikorro said, he began charging ki blasts and threw them at Camus. Meanwhile, he'd also begin drinking his beer, this was a serious fight for him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Camus would counter the blasts with his own. He'd then fly forward with a charged Ultra Usagi Fist. However what seemed to be a full frontal blow ended up with Camus appearing above Rikorro a split second after he was in his face. Camus threw his fist out at above Rikorro's head.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 10:58 am

With a move of his body that which grace could be compared with that of a swan, Rikorro dodged Camus' blow and within an instant, would retaliate with a kick to Camus' back.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Camus would be kicked in the back and tumbled across the floor until he got to his feet.

"Heh, nice one!" Camus exclaimed. "I'm impressed you dodged that one!" Camus flew forward throwing his feet at Rikorro's. If he jumped upwards Camus would then try to kick him in the chest to knock him through the air.

Liquir and Anubsinth seemed to be equal in skill and after their long battle the two of them had knocked each other out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 pm

And Rikorro leapt, dodging Camus' first attack, and as Camus came for a second one, Rikorro swayed body, and turned around his leg, and attempted to gut punch Camus.

"Wait, I know what this is," Felix said, surprised. "T-That's...Ultra instinct! Even the old man knows it?! This will be tough for Camus."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Camus would dodge the blow to the gut and Camus came flying in with a punch to his face.

"I swear everyone and their Grandma's know Ultra Instinct these days," Cale said.

"Then why don't you know it?" Marisa asked him.

"Tch!"

"To be fair, I've only seen Calah, Camus, and Rikorro with it," Cabba said.

"Shut up, Cabba!" Cale exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Rikorro was punched, first hit since he used Ultra instinct, and was sent flying backwards. But he would not yield, he righted himself mid air and planted his feet firmly.

"Well, Camus, it's time to put this to an end, I said you defeated my buddha...but, you haven't truly until you can best this!" Rikorro cupped his hands and the ground began shaking. The buddha once more appeared, and it opened its mouth, revealing what looked like to be the universe inside.

"Zero hand KANNON!" Rikorro set, and he let loose a very powerful energy attack, it was big and almost covered the entire arena.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:40 pm

"Heh, this is just the moment I've been waiting for," Camus said. "Yeah, let's finish this!" Camus smiled as he faced an incredible challenge before him. Sparks flew around his arm as he charged his energy, he'd soon have the same thing happen to his other arm. Camus would put every ounce of power he had left into this attack.

"Night King's Fissure Explosion!!!" Camus flushed his hands forward and a burgandy colored ki blast came out of his right hand and a black one out of his left. The two waves twirled together as they flew forward and slammed into Rikorro's attack. The lights that were portrayed in the room were insane and almost blinded the audience. This was by far the greatest display the tournament had seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 6:44 pm

"Heh," Rikorro said, as Camus' attack collided with his. However, the strain of battle and using Ultra instinct was using a toll on the old man's frail body, and his attack weakened a bit, which let Camus' ability overpower it.

"Good, Camus...You've won." Rikorro grinned as he was hit by the attacks and knocked out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 9:07 am

"Heh, that wasn't easy, old man," Camus said. "Good match."

"Now, Gray and Thouzer vs Elkius and Meloky!"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 9:27 am

"Thouzer." Elkius said, "You remember that humiliation you brought me all those years back in Sadala? Well, it's time I get back at you."

"Ah yes, you were like a helpless little child compared to me," Thouzer replied, smirking, "They say history repeats itself. You won't be any different here than you were before!"

"I wonder about that! Meloky, leave Thouzer to me, He has a debt he must pay." Elkius said, before dashing towards Thouzer. The holy emperor chuckled, and he too rushed at Elkius, the two started fighting.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 10:08 am

"All right, good luck," Meloky said. "So, you're the guy that uses ice." He has some odd powers, I'll have to be careful.

Gray flew towards Meloky throwing several attacks. Meloky however dodged them quickly and sent Gray backwards with a couple punches. Gray was going to have a lot of trouble this time around.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 10:34 am

"Sun cannon!" Thouzer had turned into his phoenix form and threw it at Elkius. "Too strong!" Elkius said, and he rolled to his side. But still, Thouzer kept firing and he tilted his head, making the blast rotate and try to follow Elkius who was running in circles.

"Takes me back!" Elkius said, as he shot a ki blast at Thouzer, but Thouzer easily overpowered it with his cannon. "What about that form of yours, the gift from the gods to you?! Why aren't you using it?!"

"Why, it's because there is no need for it anymore," Thouzer replied, "I have achieved even greater heights, and disregarded the past."

"I see, you'll regret not taking me seriously." Elkius said, still running in circles, and he kept throwing blasts at Thouzer meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Meloky slammed his fist at Gray, but he had created an ice wall that he would hit instead. The wall would then fall down on top of Meloky, as it had broken from his punch. The saiyan guarded from the blow and fell downward. As he tried to get up, he'd find his feet frozen to the ground from Gray's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 57 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 57 of 59Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next