Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:08 pm

"Futile, you can never hope to strike me like that!" Thouzer said, still in his phoenix form. "If you were thinking of waiting until my phoenix dynasty runs out, then, you're out of luck, fuhahahaha! For against the yato I have improved my abilities and can hold it much longer!"

"Damn, he's right," Elkius muttered. "But even so...I won't give up." Elkius said. He stopped running and closed his eyes. Thouzer was surprised, but, he didn't think much of it. "Fuhahaha, so you've given up, SUN CANNON!" Thouzer opened his mouth and he shot out a flame energy attack. Elkius opened his eyes and he was hit by the attack. "Urgh!" He said as he was going to be knocked out of bounds.

"Hm, how easy," Thouzer commented. "...What?!" He took a closer look and saw Elkius turning into a dark silhouette and disappearing before hitting the ground. From Thouzer's shadow, was a fist that appeared. "T-Too fast-" Thouzer was uppercut square in the jaw and sent flying away.

"Hah, you shouldn't have underestimated me," Elkius said, emerging once more. "I'm not the same pathetic fighter from before. I have seen and fought harsher battle than those on Sadala and grew stronger. While you mostly remained the same."

"...Heh, I wonder if that's true." Thouzer said, as he got up. "Well, I have to admit that I lied. I cannot hold the phoenix form for too long, but, I doubt I'll need it to handle the likes of you."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Being frozen to the ground, Meloky was constricted to a tight area. He then received several hits from Gray. Meloky then slammed a punch to him, knocking him backwards. The saiyan would then shoot a ki blast down, destroying the ground. He flew up into the air, his feet still frozen but not stuck to the ground.

"Nice one," Gray said.

"Hmph, take this!" Meloky fired a green ki blast down at Gray. Gray evaded the attack, jumping into the air. Meloky however would appear behind Gray and kick him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Thouzer and Elkius were duking it out, the two were tired. Thouzer went for a punch to Elkius' face, however, Elkius tilted his head to his left, narrowly dodging the punch and attempted to knee Thouzer in the gut. But the holy emperor reacted to it and parried the gut, the two then jumped away.

"Hm?" Thouzer turned and he saw Meloky knocking Gray out of bounds. "Tsk, leaving all the heavy work to me. Well, now, I've played for long enough, but, it's time to end this...I can use phoenix dynasty once more." Thouzer grinned. He quickly turned into his phoenix form. "This is the end of the line, ELKIUS!" Thouzer gloated. He then began grunting.

"W-What?! Why can't I move-" Thouzer looked beneath him and he saw many shadows that belonged to chains, tied to his own, however, when looked in front of him, there was only Elkius.

"Chain jail," Elkius said, he was gritting his teeth and veins popped out in his forehead. "You're mine now, Thouzer...You won't budge an inch....Meloky! FINISH THIS NOW!" Elkius said, he slowly losing his grasp on Thouzer.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:47 pm

"Mercury Flash!!!" Meloky yelled firing a ki blast at Thouzer to finish him off and knock him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Thouzer was hit and knocked out of bounds. "Darn it. Hmph." He scoffed.

"Good job." Elkius told Meloky.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 4:56 pm

"Now for the final match! Camus and Liquir vs Elkius and Meloky!"

"Right off the bat already?" Meloky asked. "Well, here goes then. Our best bet is to take down Liquir fast and defeat Camus together. I'll try and fend Camus off for as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:11 pm

"Yes, it would be wise to do that...But, we still haven't fully recovered from the last fight. I'll try to defeat Liquir, fast..I'm not sure if I can do that. Anyways, let's go!" Elkius said, he shifted his attention to Liquir and dashed towards him. "Ombre Crusher!" He fired his signature move at him.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:31 pm

Liquir shifted up his tails and caught the blast with them, throwing the wave upwards. Instantly afterwards he'd fire beams out of his tails that would form into a wave of ki.

"So, you're going to try and take me on all by yourself?" Camus asked.

"You're not a god," Meloky replied, pulling his body into a fighting stance. Ironically, Camus was a god though. The two warriors flew at each other throwing furious blows at each other.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 11:52 am

Elkius guarded himself by crossing his arms in an X shape, and he was hit by the blast.

"Urgh!" He rolled on the ground, but managed to stop. "I've got no time...Camus would make short work of Meloky, I have to join him quick." Elkius said, he got up, and punched the air. However, his fist would extended and stretch, he was using his shadow based power to increase the length of his arm's shadow, thus making it do the same in reality. With this, he would attempt to hit Liquir in the gut.

He also fired a ki blast at him with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Liquir was blasted backwards by the hit and the ki blast.

"Impressive," Liquir replied. He then formed ki blasts in his hands and began to shoot a volley of ki blasts at Elkius.

Camus threw a backhanded fist to Meloky's face and then a kick to his head, knocking him down onto the ring. He then formed a ki blast in his hand.

"Usagi Wave!!" the burgundy colored wave flew downward at Meloky and the saiyan would quickly retaliate with a green wave of his own. The two blasts would be cancelled and they'd fly at each other. Both of them sunk punches into their cheeks, then Camus would throw a punch to Meloky's gut.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Elkius flew towards Liquir, he generated a ki barrier around him.

The ki blasts hit him, but still, that didn't stop him, as the barrier broke instead of Elkius being hit. Elkius then punched beneath him, and his fist traveled through his shadow. It emerged Liquir's, and it would attempt to uppercut him.

If he succeeded, Elkius would fire a ki wave at the overseer.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am

Liquir would throw his arms down in a guard blocking against the uppercut. However he would still get hit by the ki wave blasting him backwards.

"It's time for that technique," Liquir said. "This is the final match after all." Liquir began charging his energy and his tails soon spread into nine. The pressure of the room grew heavy and the air hot, even Camus and Meloky were affected.

"W-What is this move?!" Camus exclaimed.

Flames appeared behind Liquir that rose up, creating the figure of a giant fox with nine tails. "Nine-Tails Final Consecration!!!" With that, the energy flew forward in a massive blast firing at Elkius. Both Meloky and Camus were flung backwards from the attack as well, and they had been on the outside of it.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 1:28 pm

"Okay...No need to hold back, either." Elkius said. He cupped his hand together, "You're not the only one with a secret final technique!" Elkius' shadow would grow bigger, bigger and it shaped into a ball of darkness. It levitated and Liquir's attack hit against it. The attack dissipated and the ball of shadow fissured, however, much like a bird's egg, something came out of it.

A blob of darkness came from it, but quickly, it took the shape of a samurai wearing a tengu mask and having wings, it also had a sword. The figure was very, very large, giant in stature. Elkius could be seen between its eyes. It was flying above the arena, and it looked down at Liquir and the audience.

"Shogun of Yomi: Izanami's greatest soldier!" Elkius shouted. "The old man has a buddha made of light...and I have this. Quite ironic, isn't it? Time to finish this off." Elkius lifted his arm in the air. He then swung it down, and the samurai did the same with its sword, it would attempt to hit Liquir and slam him out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Elkius' final attack had slashed Liquir backwards out of bounds.

"Impressive!" Liquir exclaimed. "I didn't think you had an attack like that." His eyes widened as he looked over and saw Camus and Meloky out of bounds as well. The final force had pushed them both out. "I'm sorry, Camus. I didn't think I would lose, it was foolish to gamble so much and cause you to lose as well."

"And the winner of the Battle Frenzy Tag-Team Tournament are Elkius and Meloky!!"

"Didn't see that one coming," Calah said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:05 pm

The samurai quickly dissipated and Elkius fell into the arena like a rock, but he was smirking. "G-Good fight." He said, slowly getting up.

"Well, that was over, a pretty good tournament I have to admit," Lex said. "Elkius definitely deserved that win. So, uh...what now?" Lex asked, as the tournament has ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) - Page 58 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 58 of 59Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next