Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:20 am

"Thank you, tell your team mates what I've said." And Frost would leave the universe.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:31 am

Frost, and Hit then headed to U12.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:38 am

"Alright, Thou shall inform thee others." Frog said to Frost, before the humanitarian went back to his ship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crono, Iwne and Awamo were strolling around this "village."

"Stop here!" A bunch of cavemen appeared in front of them. Iwne would go for a hakai blast, but Crono lowered his hand and shook his head.

"OK." Iwne turned to the cavemen, "I am Iwne, God of Destruction. As stupid as you primates are, you should know who I am."

The cavemen looked at each other, they didn't actually know what a god of destruction was, but still, they had feared Iwne because of the immense power he showed.

"Good, looks like you know," Iwne said. "I am here in search for the village's chief, Crono told me about them."

Suddenly, a female voice was heard from a tent the cavemen were presumably protecting.

"Crono?!" Suddenly, the cavemen were launched in the air in a rather comedic way, by a blonde haired woman, who clung on Crono. Due to the speed she came rushing with, it pushed sent Crono crashing into a rock. However, that didn't damage him.

"Crono!" The woman was quite happy to see him. "Ayla no see you for long time! Ayla very worried about Crono!"

Crono got up, let out a sigh of relief and smiled. Iwne was rather disgusting.

"These animals, I swear. Crono!" He called out to him. "Is this the village chief?" He asked him, and Crono nodded.

Ayla turned to Iwne.

"Huh? Who is ball of hair?" She didn't know who he was, and he got furious. Still, Iwne managed to hold his anger. "Me Ayla! Me strongest warrior of village, and also chief of village! Join tent, Ayla give you food and water."

She would get Crono, Iwne and his angel inside the tent, and they would be treated to her food: Which was burned meat and water.

"This water is rather good." Awamo said as he drank it. Ayla grinned. "Water is very pure."

"Well, Miss Ayla," Awamo spoke to her. "We need fighters for the tournament of power. Crono told us he knew about you guys, and so we went to get you on our team. We have the support of Sir Frog, so we have some ground to stand in."

"Huh? Frog too? Great! Ayla also worried about Frog, too! But what is Tournament?" She asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alrighty! We aren't ten, but the five of us should be enough!" Natsu said, he then punched his palm and let out some of his fire.

"I'm getting all pumped for the tournament! I can't wait to face off against Crono and the others...Hey, what's that?" He said as he looked at the sky and saw the dragon fly.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:39 am

The dragon fly landed, Frost got out, but Hit was still in the dragon fly, he had dozed off. Frost looked at Natsu, "hello." He said.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:43 am

"Uh, Hi," Natsu looked at Frost. "Dude, what's wrong with your appearance? Do you need a doctor?" He commented on Frost's scarred appearance.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:45 am

"Oh, thank you but this was the best they could do." He answered to Natsu, "but I do appreciate the concern, I really do."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:46 am

"Okay...So, what can I do for you?" Natsu asked, he didn't know this man or where he came from, and it was a rather awkward situation for him.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:46 am

"I've come to ally with your team for the upcoming tournament." He said, "I come from universe 6."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:48 am

"Universe 6? Oh yeah, I met a guy from there." Natsu told Frost.

"Ally? Sorry, but my friends are enough, so I refuse your offer," Natsu said, but then he began thinking.

"Are you...strong? If so, then I could consider joining with you! Truth be told, I don't want to ally with someone who could drag us down, so you will have to prove your worth!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:50 am

"That is an agreeable method." Frost smiled, "I was wondering when someone would mention that."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 am

"Ah, so are we gonna fight?" Natsu shifted into a fighting stance.

"Sure! Not to gloat, but I'm very strong...I'll try to hold back in case. Let's go!" He would rush towards Frost and go for a punch to his face.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:54 am

Frost's ren flared up, and he would grab the fist, however his eyes widened as he realised his mistake. The force behind Natsu's blown was thrown back. Dust was thrown up as he slammed against the ground. "How much are you holding back?" Frost asked on the ground, he held his hurt hand with his cybernetic one.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 5:59 am

"Wow," Natsu was surprised. "I was sure that punch could have killed you...Hey, is that a robo hand?!" Natsu gawked at it.

"Oh?" He then heard Frost's question. And he started counting with his finger, "Eh, I'm using about ten percent of my power now.

Still, I won't hold back any more. If I did, then I won't let you ally with me. Here goes!" He inhaled a large amount of air, then exhaled it in the form of a fire attack heading towards Frost.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:07 am

As the flames roared down towards him, Frost was reminded of his climatic showdown against Thouzer all those years ago, it was not a pleasant memory. "It's a shame that I can't hold back anymore." Father Frost held out his hand to the inferno, as if he warded it off like a bad curse. Behind him was a shadow, it wavered in the face of intense heat.

"Destroy." Frost said, a wave of destruction, the technique of the God of Destructions. It would consume the flames, and soar towards Natsu, it would eat the light which touched it.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:09 am

"Hey, that's-!" Natsu dodged the hakai blast, and it hit the mountains that were behind him, completely erasing them.

"That's Hakai! Are you the god of destruction of universe 6?!" He asked. "I thought the destroyers weren't allowed to participate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 65 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next