Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:10 am

"No." He said, and he smiled, "I've got the next best thing. Now come, face me, but it wouldn't bode well for you to hold back now, would it?" Frost held up both of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:12 am

"I didn't know mortals could learn it too...I should probably try to learn it in that case," He then turned to Frost.

"Huh? You still have more surprises? Sure! Don't disappoint me." Natsu would power up to his full power, and faced Frost.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:17 am

"Impressive." Frost said at the full face of Natsu's power. "And yet..." He smiled, and did not complete his sentence. He launched himself at Natsu, he'd start the fight by attacking Natsu on the side with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:19 am

Natsu would dodge his attack rather easily.

"You didn't get stronger!" He commented. "Or are you still hiding your power? Fire Dragon's Claw!" His feet were now on fire, as he attempted to kick Frost in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:23 am

Frost moved without thinking, and dodged the attack to the side. A shadow covered Natsu, a fighter had appeared over him. It was Champa, and yet the deceased God of Destruction was different, strings were connected to different parts of his body and the tops of them seemed to disappear.

And he was stronger than he had ever been. Champa aimed to kick Natsu squarely in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:28 am

Natsu would block Champa's kick, but it almost broke through his defense.

"W-Who are you?" He then looked at the clothes he wore, "Wait, are you the god of destruction of universe 6?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:33 am

"He can't hear you." Frost said, the puppet disappeared and reappeared by Frost's side. "He's nothing more than a puppet created from my aura, certain conditions had to be met, however." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am

"Conditions? Which ones?" Natsu asked. "Also how come he's stronger than you if he's created from your aura?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So far we have three fighters," Awamo said. "Crono, do you know any others?"

Crono would think, and he put his fist in his palm as he remembered other fighters. Then, Awamo's staff began signaling.

"What's wrong, Awamo?" Iwne asked. "Someone is trying to contact us, Lord Iwne. Wonder who it could be."

He then tapped his staff on the ground, and a holographic screen was shown, with Frog.

"Oh, It's "Sire" Frog. Hello!" Awamo greeted him.

"Many greetings, Lord Iwne and Awamo, Is Sire Crono with thee?" He asked him, and Crono appeared in front of him.

"Ah, Sire Crono! I have information of utmost importance to telle thee!" Frog would tell them about Frost showing up and asking for an information.

"I see," Iwne said. "And you said he is from universe 6?"

"That is correct, O deity of destruction."

"...I'd say to be very wary of him," Iwne replied. "We all are enemies once we step into the arena..But, that increases our odds of winning. Don't attack him, but, if he's in danger, don't step in to help him. Also try to observe him...There's also the fact he might get more allies and keep us in the dark. We'll probably fight his others allies without realizing it, while he remains untouched."

"Understood. I thank thee for thy time."

"Well, with that being said, we should go find the fighters you remembered, Crono." Awamo commented.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Ryuk, what about the tournament?" Ragger asked as he was training.

"Hm? You won't be participating. It's a waste of time." The high god replied, and the time lord and Ragger were both taken aback.

"B-But Lord Ryuk," Arachno interjected. "Universe 5 will be erased! They didn't find any fighters yet."

"Let it be erased, I couldn't care less anyway."

"Hah, you've got some guts, Ryuk," Ragger said, he was sweating bullets but he still tried to keep his cool, "I'll be erased in that case! You wouldn't want that, do you?"

Ryuk looked at him, stared, then laughed.

"Boy! Who told you were gonna get erased?" Ryuk asked. "Not a single strand of your hair will be harmed. I can guarantee that. Also, isn't it the perfect occasion for you to train? I know a place beyond your wildest dream, where you will grow stronger and surpass the other dorks. How does that sound?"

"Ah in that case," Ragger grinned as he knew he wouldn't be erased, "Let this shithole die for all I care. Let's go to your place, Ryuk."

"L-Lord Ryuk, You don't mean..." Arachno was shuddering. "T-That place?! It's forbidden for anyone, and absolutely anyone to enter it! I refuse your request, I apologize."

"You will do it, or.." Ryuk flung his finger, and a burst of wave cut some of Arachno's cheek. "You will be killed. So, what are you gonna do? Refuse my order and die, or do as I told you and get to live?"

"...Very well...But if this incident ever gets into light, you will be the one to take the blame."

"Sure, now let's go. Come, Ragger," Ryuk grinned, "Let me show you what wonderland is."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Jiren," Belmod said as he walked into Jiren's room while he was meditating. "Are you ready?"

Jiren opened his eyes and threw a ki blast at Belmod, but the god deflected it away.

"Belmod, I told you before to not interrupt during my meditation." Jiren coldly replied, but Belmod shrugged it off.

"Yeah, yeah, who cares. So, now that all of the universes are participating, are you as sure of your victory as before? Briela told me that the other universes had kraft users were now participating, and some of them are as strong as you are. One is stronger than you from what she told me."

"You mean that red haired boy? No, he is not," Jiren answered, confident of his strength. "Victory will be mine. And if I ever was in any trouble, I still have "it."

Now go and let me finish my meditation in peace."

Belmod chuckled as he knew what Jiren was talking about. "Hah, Very well. You may eat your words sooner than you though, but I'll leave you in your own paradise.

I'll get Toppo and the others to join." He then went away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crono and the others had landed on a planet, it looked like Victoria-era london. The streets were cold, mean and dark, but just right next it was warm, full of life and vibrant.

"Oh my, this is quite the nasty place, Crono." Awamo commented.

"So, is there a guy you know?" Iwne asked.

Crono nodded and walked away, they would follow him.

They arrived on a wooden house, it was quite big but broken, and it fit perfectly with the slum.

Crono knocked on it.

"Coming!" A young man's voice was heard. The owner of the voice appeared and opened the door for them, he was a blonde haired man, lanky and a bit tall. He looked at the others.

"Oh, Crono," The man recognized him. "Please make yourself at home! I'll bring tea."

A few minutes later, he would bring to the table a tea set.

"You're living in a dump." Iwne bluntly stated.

"...It's not much, but it's better than nothing." The man then took a sip of his tea, but he noticed the others weren't.

"Hm? Drink, your tea will get cold."

"Sorry, but we're not here for idle chat," Awamo said. "Ehm, We haven't introduced ourselves. He is Lord Iwne, God of Destruction of Universe 1, and I am his attendant, Awamo."

"Nice to meet you...My name is Matteo J. Rubsfield. Or Matt for short..Whichever fits you, really."

"..I see." Iwne leaned into Crono. "Are you sure this is the guy? He looks like a snob to me. Not fit for battle."

Crono shook his head, he then showed his left forearm to Iwne. It had a small, but visible scar. He then pointed at Matt, who also saw it.

"Oh yeah, that," Matt scratched the back of his head, "Sorry about that time, Crono."

"You mean you were the one to give him that?" Iwne asked and Matt nodded.

"...Right, You will join us. Let me tell you about everything." Iwne then told Matt about the tournament, and their wish to restore all of the universes.

Matt put his finger on his shin. "Yes, I will join you. It is not in my right mind to allow trillions of lives to be denied their right of life. Also, This will be a good experience to write on my book." He pointed at a book that was on the shelf.

"Your book? Are you an author?" Awamo asked. "Yes...But most importantly, this is so that everyone will truly recognize who I am...The king's hidden, but truest son. My other siblings are fighting for the throne, while my father is slowly dying.

With this book, I can become the king, and then, I will do in all of my power to bring equality. The hungry will be fed, the homeless will have homes, the sick will be cured and the poor will become well off."

"Sure. You are someone righteous and strong," Iwne had now respected Matt, "You could do a fine example for the other mortals. We will notify you when the tournament starts."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 6:10 pm

"I had to be responsible for his death, there are two ways that could be possible, either I send people to kill them, or kill them myself." Frost said, "because of that condition I can summon him even stronger then he was in life." Frost explained.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:11 pm

"That's uh, quite the dark ability you have." Natsu said.

"Well, I don't know if I can win or not, I'd rather not try it and lose an arm or a leg, but you have convinced me enough to work with you. Alright! We'll ally up in the tournament. Just have to tell the rest of the team, see ya!"

With this, Natsu would leave Frost and go back to the guild. He met up with his team and told them about Frost.

"You did what?!" Gajeel yelled. "So, a random guy from another universe shows up, wants to be friend with you and you accept without thinking about it?!"

"Wrong!" Natsu replied. "I didn't say he was my friend, only our ally. And I've witnessed his ability, he got the deceased god of destruction from Universe 6 to help him! He had a decent chance of beating me."

"W-Why you...Have you no pride?! Aren't we good enough for yo-"

"Gajeel, shut up!" Erza yelled, and the spiky haired man shyly backed down.

"It doesn't matter if we're good or not for Natsu, it's clear that we're the ones he values the most..Am I wrong?" She looked Natsu, and he shook his head.

"Natsu is right, we could use the help we can get. However, you aren't wrong either, Gajeel...If the guy can beat Natsu, then he's probably waiting for a good time to strike us all...I'd say just keep a close watch on him. Understood?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yar, this is fucking great!" Mooks, wearing bandannas and stripped shirts, were running away into a spaceship, they looked like pirates. "Hold it, you thieves!" behind them, were men wearing uniforms, presumably the planet's police force.

However, they couldn't reach them as the path between the police and the pirates was cut off thanks to a cannon, leaving only a huge path.

The mooks got on the ship, and opened the bags. There were gold, everywhere.

"Look at all of this shiz!" One of them exclaimed. Another, grabbed a ring, it had a red, pretty stone.

"Say, Captain, would you marry me if I gave this to you?" He chuckled while asking his captain.

She was a young woman, about early twenties. She had long, unkempt red hair and a fierce gaze, and she wore clothes typical of a Pirate captain.

"Hah, what a joke," She replied. "I wouldna let any o' ye buffoons marry me, even if ye begged fer it. Now, buccaneers, into the next island!" Island in this context, being planets.

"Oi, Captain," One of the crew said, as he noticed a light in space. Then it crashed down on the ship.

"Whoops, sorry about that," Awamo apologized upon landing. "It's hard following a ship, you know?"

"Ay! Who ye be," The pirate captain grabbed a gun and pointed it at Awamo, "Runnin' into me ship?"

"Oh, Excuse us...I am Awamo, attendant of Lord Iwne here." Iwne showed himself up.

"Wassup," Iwne said, "Crono told us there was someone strong here so we showed ourselves up, so if you complain, to do it to him...Show yourself up."

Crono appeared, and the pirate captain looked at him intensely.

"AH! Ye are Crono," She exclaimed as she recognized him. "Ye be th' scallywag who's been runnin' me crew off th' islands! I'll skewer ye innards, boy!""

Crono didn't do anything, he simply nodded.

"Enough of this foolishness," Iwne asked, releasing some of his aura, "And cut off the pirate impression . You're very bad at this."

The pirate captain acknowledged the god of destruction.

"...Fine, I'll drop it for a while." She pouted. "So, what do you want? Settle this once and for all?"

Crono shook his head. "What then?"

"There's a tournament coming up, and you're going to participate." Iwne boldly told her.

"And what am I going to get from it? It better not be just gold, puffball."

"Why you, insolent-"

"I know who you are," Awamo spoke, he then teleported to the captain and leaned in her ear.

"You are...Princess Lucianna the tenth, daughter of Lucianna the ninth, current queen of Adrairia, a very important planet in the universe." He whispered.

The princess-captain widened her eyes. "H-How do you know...?"

"Nothing can be hidden from me, young woman. If you refuse, I shall announce this secret to the public, and it will cause quite the uproar in the universe, don't you think? What would the people do if they found out that a notorious pirate is actually the daughter of a royal family? No doubt they are going to tear down your home."

"I-I don't like them," Lucianna admitted. "They got too comfortable with luxury and tried to thrust me into the throne...Screw that, I don't want to live like a pussy! That's what they are...Fine, you won. I'll join you in your stupid tournament, but for now, ye shall refer to me as..."

She turned to the rest of her crew.

"Anne Bonny! Proud Pirate Captain! Ye scallywags better remember that!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaah....So it was Ryuk who had the way to it," Paradox said, he had been watching over the high gods in secret, observing them. Ryuk happened to be the one that Paradox was watching now.

"After searching for it for too long...Now it is right in front of me. I can easily track where Ryuk and Arachno went to just by watching...Interesting! I'll follow them."

Paradox then opened a portal, stepped on it, and he went to the place Ragger went in.

"W-What's this, some kind of huge forest?" Ragger asked, he was on a totally different place.

"Yep," Ryuk replied. "Boy, survive here for one day until the tournament ends, and I'll come back to bring you. Try to not die."

"What, you think I'm going to die on this forest? Fat chance, it won't happen!"

"Boi! No one can survive for more than a week here! Not any destroyer, angel, time lord, high god and I dare say even Zephiel!" Ryuk cackled. "You're lucky to last than more a day."

"Just what is this place?" Ragger asked.

Ryuk grinned. "This place is something that existed, but now doesn't....Universe 18."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 8:22 pm

Broly and Zaikon trained for hours on end together. Broly's skill an adaptation was far greater than any saiyan Zaikon had seen before. He truly was a mutant of the warrior race. He learned Super Saiyan and even a new form Zaikon called the Legendary Super Saiyan. However, Broly's forms were ridiculous and out of control. But Zaikon trained him to conquer even this and use stable controlled forms. But there was still a chance he would go totally berserk.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 am

"Universe 18? I thought there were twelve." Ragger said.

Ryuk laughed:"It's true there are twelve, now, but what you didn't know is that millions, if not billions of years ago, there were eighteen! That little child Zeno erased Universe 13 to 18 in a fit of petty anger..Unfortunately, he doesn't know the extent of his power!"

"What do you mean? Doesn't he just erase people?" Ragger asked.

"In some sort of way, yes! But what he really does, is transport the things, whether it be people or entire universes, into a place far beyond the twelves regular ones, far beyond our reach! So they're not erased, but taken so far from us it gives us the illusion of them erased."

"Wait so there's literally no fear of being erased then," Ragger grinned, "It just means instead of reduced into nothing I get to go on a little trip."

Ryuk widened his eyes, quickly appeared in front of Ragger and grabbed his head by his chin.

"Boy, you'd rather be nothing than here. I told you no one can survive for more than a week. You're lucky to last even a day. With that being said, now go find a hut or something. I'll be back after the tournament is over."

Ryuk and his time lord would then depart from this place, leaving Ragger alone.

"Damn that Ryuk, he thinks I'm going to die here?...Wait, what's that?!"

Meanwhile, on another side, far away from Ryuk and Ragger, was Paradox who had followed them.

"Ah, so Ryuk is gone," He commented. "Perfect! Now I have nothing that can stand in my way...Still, I better hurry or otherwise this whole show will be for nothing...And not miss my usual afternoon drink, too!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geez, Lex," Clementine said as she sat by his hospital bed. "Get better, already! We've lost Goji, we don't want to lose you too..." She then saw a device he had on the table.

"Wait, isn't that the thingy he uses to call that guy? Paraclock? I'll just call him and have him deal with it, since those buffoons doctor can't do anything."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 11:01 am

"My son is quite impressive, isn't he, Lord Zaikon?" Paragus asked, entering a room he was in.

"Indeed," Zaikon replied. "Far more than you."

". . . I'm not as strong as you two, I know, but-"

"There isn't any excuse," Zaikon interrupted. "Your a mid-class saiyan, yes. But our power's can rise exponentially. Kakarot and Raditz, my two brothers, were both low-class saiyans and are more powerful than saiyans ever before. I myself was born as a low-class saiyan and I am the greatest of the race."

"I-I see your point," Paragus replied. "But my age is fleeing from me."

"You just have gone gray from stress mostly, you're still in the prime ages of a saiyan. *Sigh* But no matter, I won't force you to fight. It's just hard to see one of my own race so pathetic."

"Not all saiyans were combat warriors."

"I know that, my mother wasn't. But she was weak, just like you. Non-fighter saiyans are pathetic. We are a warrior race, all of us are meant to fight. If one feels unfit or no passion for fighting, they should be exterminated. As much as the soft-heartedness of my saiyan brothers and Prince Vegeta bothers me, saiyans like you make me even more sick."

"L-Lord Zaikon?" Paragus said, stepping back away from him.

"Get out of my sight." Paragus then left Zaikon.

"Zaikon! Can I even consider him an ally? I have nowhere else to turn to . . ."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 2:22 pm

"Uuuuuh..." Ragger staggered back as he saw some weird creature approaching him. It looked rather bizarre, it was unlike anything he saw before:

Looks like this:

The creature seemingly looked at him, and roared, letting out an extreme burst of power. It pushed back Ragger.

"W-What the fuck is that?! Bastard, you don't scare me!" Ragger used Kraft and rushed towards it, and he went for a punch. However, The monster reacted to him and swatted him away with its tail, sending him flying deep into the forest.

"Ouch!" Ragger said, he was very bloodied from the hit. "R-Ryuk was right! Who could survive when monsters like these roam the area?!"

The creature had noticed where Ragger was, and was quickly running towards him...However, before it could do so, an even larger, winged monster appeared:

Spoiler:

It grabbed it and ate it while flying. It then flew away from the forest, and Ragger was in awe, very shocked.

"I'm no more than a damn ant here! I better find some place to hide in and wait for that bastard Ryuk."

Meanwhile, Paradox was venturing deep, and deeper into the place. Behind him were corpses of creatures, but he also wasn't in the best of state too: He was bloody all over his body and had cuts, and even one of his arm was ripped off his body. Still, this didn't stop him.

"Ah, I don't remember this place," Paradox said, "But how long has it been since I last went to this wonderful place...Hundreds? No, thousands of years..."

He saw a cave and entered it...And he felt a pulse as he wandered more and more, it was strong enough to almost make him kneel. However, he grinned.

"It must not be far off...Excellent!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm

"What a success." Frost turned around and headed inside the ship. The only sound inside was the snores of the most dangerous assassin in all of universe 6. Frost would quietly go the control room, and pilot the ship into universe 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3) - Page 66 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 1/3)
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next