Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:37 pm

"Yes." 17 said, and then, he and 18 both spoke in unison, their voices perfectly in sync. "However, we will be the ones to kill Gero." It gave their words a chorus of chilled hate.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:47 pm

"Can't you guys all just kill him together? You guys are siblings, you should play nicely and share with each other." Abra said in a mostly joking manner. Then she began to wonder who the older sibling was, the twins were made before 28 but the latter looked older than the twins did. For a moment she would be lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 pm

“Oh really now?” 28 said to the androids with a smug look. “We’ll have to see about that now won’t we. Let’s see who’s the strongest between the three of us. If you two can beat me, I’ll give you the honors and even help you find them. If I win however, you’ll have to watch me kill him.”

28 then took his fighting stance and powered up, showing his red aura flashing wildly. The smug look on his face had turned to one of pure joy, reminiscent of a blonde haired man burning the dog of someone he disliked very much. “You might wanna stand back a bit Abra, it’s about time I get a real challenge.” He said, the same happy look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 12:49 am

"I suppose I'll show you what the real strongest android can do." 17 smirked devilishly at 28's challenge. "I don't even need 18 for this." He confidently asserted.

18 rolled her eyes, "Yeah right, he challenged both of us, dimwit."

17 and 18 both slipped into a stance, they both powered up to their maximun. Like clock work they launched themselves at 28. However, they would split up, 17 would attack 28 from the left side, and 18 would attack him from the right with a high kick.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 1:00 am

As the androids launched their attack on 28, he quickly scanned over the records he had on the two. He was able to find out the two androids were made to use synchronized attacks. Being that their chemistry was almost perfect, it was the best route when they worked together. Bracing himself for the impact, he met both their strikes with attacks of his own, a way of countering the blows.

Having them both on either side of him now, their hits were met with his counters, which on impact, sent small shockwaves through the air. “Not bad as expected.” 28 said before blasting two beams of red ki from his hands where he had countered 17 and 18.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 3:22 am

Crono would dodge his attacks with ease, he was getting stronger and faster thanks to his innate Neo-Saiyan abilities.

Suddenly, he decided to extend both of his arms, and a ray of light emanated from him. It was his luminaire attack, and he decided to knock Stefan out of bound with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gwah!" Toppo was hit by the big bang attack and was sent out of bounds. He appeared next to Belmod.

"E-Even Toppo is out?!" He was surprised, and he gulped. "T-These guys...They must be above even the destroyers at this point!...Jiren, you will have no choice but to win for the whole of Universe 11."

Jiren looked at Belmod and scoffed. He turned towards Frost, and glared at him.

He then rushed at the humanitarian, starting their fight with a sweeping kick. Rikorro, meanwhile, observed carefully the fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C-Crap!" Natsu then heard Hiei using his attack. "Darkness Flame...? Oh, I've got an idea!" He opened his mouth and ate Hiei's attack. Then both of Marisa and Micaiah attacked him.

The powerful techniques ensued a cloud of dust, completely covering the area. It began clearing up...And Natsu was there, kneeling. However, it seemed like he was completely undamaged.

"Bah, it tastes horrible...Well, time to continue our fight." He stood up. His skin was now a much darker tone, and he had scales, like reptilians, all over his body.

"Hm, not sure what to call this...Oh, I know! Hell-Fire Dragon mode!" He looked at the group, and shifted into a stance.

"Let's go!" He leapt towards the three of them. "HELL FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" Black flames came from his mouth, the attack was much stronger than all of his ones before. It was strong enough to knock out, maybe even kill the trio if they were not careful.

Itsumi would be strolling around, until she came to where Zelgius stood.

"...He's strong," She admitted. "I can see why everybody either respect him or fear him."

On where Earth once stood, Clementine was in the deep void of space, desperately grasping for air even though the vacuum of space lacked it.

"I-Is this how I am going to die...?" She internally asked herself. "I-I failed all of you...Pear...Goji..." She would lose unconsciousness.

However, she had found herself in another place. As bizarre as it usually was, it was Apexochronos.

"Oh? You've woken up, Miss Clementine," Paradox approached her. "Thank goodness, I was not too late."

"Paradox?...Oh, that's right, Earth got blown up," She said with an angry tint, "...Who's the bastard that did this? I'm assuming it's the android who stole the dragon radar."

"Bingo! Correct...Hmm, this is the mood for a conversation so!" He waved around with his umbrella, and a table that had a set of tea appeared.

"How about some tea? Please make yourself at him and sit down."

While the eccentric man was stuffing his mouth, Clementine glared at him.

"I'm not in the mood for eating," She told him. "Where's the bastard that destroyed earth? and also...Where's Lex? Is he dead?"

"Hum? One question at a time." Paradox gulped down the food he had in an eerily manner, which made the saiyan flinch.

"Pfeeeeh...That was enjoyable," He would wipe his mouth with a napkin that came out of thin air. "For your first question, the man you are searching for is...Well, it wouldn't be fun to tell you where he is now. But it's green, starts with an-"

"He's in Namek." She cut him off.

"Bingo once again! I will remember to never underestimate a woman's intuition.

As for Sir Lex...Well, he's still currently sleeping. You can rest assured, he is fine...."

"I don't like that tone, but if he is in good health, that's what matters. Now then, how am I gonna get to Namek?"

Paradox grinned..."I have been waiting for this...So, Miss Clementine...Are you interested in playing a game?" He asked her.

Meanwhile, on Namek, there was chaos.

"W-What the hell?" Nail exclaimed as he sensed chaos. Quickly, he would fly to where it was. He stood behind a rock, and observed four beings out of this world: 28, 17, 18 and Abra.

"W-Who are these guys...What?! Majin Buu?!" He was surprised as he saw Abra.

"They don't look like people I can take on...I will need the help from the others...But they're in that tournament...What do I do?!"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 3:31 am

As Jiren did his sweeping kick, Frost acted quickly. He would jump, and land on top of the leg Jiren had used to kick at him.

Android 17 and 18 jumped back as 28 fired a blast from both hand, they looked frustrated. "What the hell!" 18 cried, "how did you predict what we would do?"
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 3:54 am

Jiren grunted as Frost landed on his leg. The gray then retaliated with a punch towards the clansman.

"A game?" Clementine asked. "I have no time for games, Paradox, just take me to Namek. I promised Bulma to bring the bastard's head on a plate...But that's not possible anymore."

Paradox grinned. "Oh, but you will be able of doing it if you win," He replied, "That's the game! A universal game of cat and mouse is a rather enjoyable idea, don't you think?"

Clementine stared at him. "...What do you mean? What's the game, then."

"The rules are quite simple, even a toddler would have no difficulty understanding them." Paradox waved his umbrella, and holographic planets, who almost looked like real ones, appeared. There was a red cross on Namek.

"You have a target, which is the man you're searching for. All you have to do is...Kill him! pretty simple, right? Kill him, and you will have won the game. In doing so...I shall bring back Earth, I promise. But should you lose...Let's say, you will join the rest of Earth. How does that sound?"

"You'll bring back earth?" Clementine asked. "Sure, Earth's dragon balls are gone and Namek's are history, but what about the Super Dragon Balls? I could wish Earth back without needing you...But I have a feeling you accounted for them."

"I did...You silly girl," His face took on a demonic one, which creeped her. "I have accounted for everything, and I know much more about creation than what your pitiful short existence does.

You are as a mayfly compared to me...Anyways," He returned to his usual behavior.

"The Super Dragon Balls are not here, even if they were, I will consider this to be a blatant disregard of the game's rule...You will be disqualified, which means you lose...and if you lose....I will be there to end your life. And do not try to hide from me, it is useless.

So trust me, okay? I will bring your precious Earth back...When I say something, I mean it."

"..." Clementine stood quiet. "One last question," She broke her silence. "Is there a time limit?"

"Nope! No time limits, it will be boring if there was," He answered. "...You are waiting for the others to come, right? I allow this...The more the merrier! So you can kickback and enjoy the view, waiting for your friends to come back."

"...No, I'll try to kill that bastard with my own two hands," Clementine told him. "It will be shameful for me to just wait for the others."

Paradox smirked. "Very well, You will be taken to Namek, then. Oh, have this," He handed her a strange device that only had a button.

"This is my personal gift...I will admit, I am rather biased towards your side."

"What about Lex? Is he going to join?"

"Who knows...When he wakes up..I will ask him. Depending on his answer, he might join the game...or not, he has a right to refuse." They then departed for Namek, while Lex was still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:04 am

The puppet Champa appeared in front of Frost, like his stand, and caught Jiren's fist. A small shockwave passed. It was a bizarre sight, Frost crouched on Jiren's leg, and Jiren's fist held back by Champa.

"Hello Jiren the gray." Frost said, "today it'll just be me."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:10 am

"D-Don't get full of yourself!" Jiren would try to budge away from Champa, but he was unable to do so. He then decided to attack Frost with his remaining arm.

Rikorro was still observing the fight. "...This won't be good if it keeps up any longer."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:17 am

"You've fallen for it." Frost announced, his tone stake, as if he were in a board meeting. Champa's hand, the one which held Jiren's glowed purple. The puppet would, unless anything was done erase Jiren's arm. Frost slipped off the leg, which meant the blow aimed at him would miss.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:23 am

"HUAAARGH!" Jiren yelled as his arm was erased. But as it got erased he was able to get away from Frost.

"Gurgh, hyurgh, buhu...." He desperately looked at where his arm once was, he let sounds of a desperate man who at the last moments, didn't want to die.

"W-What?!" Dyspo was surprised. "J-Jiren's in big trouble, his arm got erased!"

"...Jiren will be fine." Belmod replied.

"Shoot, you almost had him," Rikorro said to Frost. "...But you've done a fatal mistake in doing so." The old man's eyes widened. He would summon his trustworthy buddha.

"Let's go, before it's too late!" He ordered Frost to attack Jiren with him.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:29 am

"W-what?" Frost asked a bit stunned at Rikorro's outburst. The old master revealed his golden Buddha and attacked Jiren. The Saint, in a split second overran his shock, and acted on the orders. The sword made of Destroyer energy appeared in his right hand, and Champa appeared on his left. He leaped at Jiren with Rikorro.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 5:00 am

"HUH?!" Jiren was surprised as he saw both Universe 6 warriors leap at him. But before he reacted, Rikorro slapped him away with one of the many palms of the buddha.

As the gray was sent flying, Frost had appeared. Jiren managed to dodge the sword, but the champa puppet hit him and launched him into a rock, which crumbled as Jiren crashed into it.

"..Damn it, Damn it all!" Jiren cursed. He would try to make a hasty escape.

"Oh you won't!" Rikorro came down. "Buddhistavata!" He materialized his buddha. As it was much, much faster than Jiren, it managed to hit him with a palm.

Then, as Jiren was launched by the attack, another palm stroke him, and it continued that way. It seemed like Rikorro was playing tennis, with the buddha being the racket and Jiren being the tennis ball.

"H-How is Jiren going to be fine," Dyspo exclaimed. "He's being a mockery there!"

"..." Belmod stood quiet, but a slight grin could be seen on his face.

"Take this!" Rikorro shouted as the Buddha slammed Jiren away, in the hopes of knocking him out bounds.

But as fate would have wanted it, he had misdirected it, and instead, it sent Jiren flying into a boulder which while hurt him, managed him to keep on the game.

"...Bastards," Jiren eerily got up, and looked at Rikorro. Rikorro sweated bullets, "S-Shit...We were too late!"

Jiren would frown, as images of his past flashed into his mind. "I-I won't let it happen again! This feeling of dread, this dreadful situation of being overpowered!"

"...I won't let it." Jiren stated with a voice that had no emotions, he yelled and powered up. Suddenly, the void that the tournament of power was in had dissipated, revealing an infinite background of white, before the void came back.

Sparks would be all over the arena, as it shook violently. A dark hole emanated from above, as a harsh and cold wind came from it, freezing the entire arena and encasing it in solid ice. Rain would grace the battlefield.

Then, a hot wind with unbearable heat exited the dark hole, unfreezing almost immediately the ice that encased the arena, and stopping the rain.

"W-What the hell?" Exclaimed Rikorro. "F-Frost, fall back!" He ordered the humanitarian. "He isn't someone we can take on now!"

"HYARGH!" Jiren yelled as he was still powering up, before the mess ended. He solemnly looked at Rikorro.

"Hah, so you finally did it, Jiren." Belmod exclaimed. "Victory is ours, for sure."

"Oh?" Thouzer took notice of Jiren. He looked at the directions were Zelgius and Jiren were. "...Fu hahahaha!" He laughed. "The monsters are finally out, it seems."
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 11:10 am

28 answered 17 and 18 with, “I have your data in my system. You see, I have information on all the previous androids.” He finished in a somewhat smug tone.

“Now then.” 28 extended his arms outwards towards the androids with his fingers pointed straight. He then began firing rapid, smaller ki blasts towards the two. A few stray ones hit nearby trees and the ground surrounding them, causing smaller explosions to erupt and leave craters ranging from a foot to a few feet deep. These blasts were only meant to immobilize 17&18. 28 had no intentions of killing these two, he viewed their help as very valuable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 9 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next