Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 3:54 pm

"2 hours until the Tournament of Power ends," the Grand Priest said.

. . .

Stefan threw himself to the side blasting a ki blast for speed. However, Crono's attack still nicked him and left some damage.

"Not going to finish me with your blade?" Stefan asked. "I thought we were swordsmen."

. . .

"Looks like this Jiren guy really powered up!" Raditz said.

"Tch, how annoying," Vegeta replied.

. . .

Hiei dodged Natsu's attack, but Marisa was thrown back with tremendous force outside the ring.

"What a powerful attack!" Micaiah exclaimed.

"Fire isn't going to work on him it seems," Hiei replied. "Heh . . . and he's only gotten stronger."

. . .

"Itsumi . . ." Zelgius said, standing up from the throne he formed. The warrior stared forward at Calah and Camus who were ready to continue fighting. "It seems these two haven't given up quite yet. I'd like to continue fighting them. Marisa and Hiei, seems the two of them are in danger. Stefan too. Could you lend them your aid?" Zelgius then stepped forward and awaited the two Universe 7 warriors. Both Calah and Camus then powered up to the max.

"Are you ready, Calah?" Camus asked.

"Yeah!"

. . .

"What the heck?!" Yamcha exclaimed. "First Zelgius and now this Jiren guy."

"Hey, keep your eyes on me!!!" Maskai yelled, throwing himself forward. Ethan blocked his blade and kicked the man away.

"You're going to have to do better than that," Ethan said. "You really stand no chance against the two of us."

"Then I'll just have to summon my dragon."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:12 pm

"..." Crono drew his sword, and he rushed towards Stefan. If it was a sword fight he wanted, he will get one. The red haired boy then went for a series of strikes at him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...Alright." Itsumi then went to where Natsu was fighting.

The Dragon Slayer cheered up upon knocking Marisa out, "Great! Two more to go...What?!" A yin yang orb came crashing towards him, but he managed to dodge.

"This...Itsumi! I know you're here." Natsu exclaimed.

"..." The shrine maiden was standing beside Hiei and Micaiah. "...So he can absorb fire? It would be wise to not use any more of your darkness flame, Hiei."

"H-Hey, I'm pretty hungry and I could use some more of his flames!...Oh well," Natsu ran towards the three of them. He then landed in front of them.

"HELLFIRE DRAGON'S CLAW!" From his feet, flames materialized. He would try to kick the trio at once, but Itsumi managed to dodge his attack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-What power," Felix exclaimed. "...I might have to check out what's happening over there."

Elkius looked at the grand priest. "Two hours left?...This tournament feels like it's not going to last any more hour. Oi, let's go." The three of him, Lucan and Mollux then went over. In the way, they met up with Felix.

"...You're with universe 7," Mollux said. "I remember you, you helped us against Cypher."

"...Yeah, well, It's ironic to think we're enemies now...Still, it's not the time to fight, unless you want it badly..."

"No, we can let that for later," Lucan replied. "For now, we have to see where that ki came from."

Then they looked over, and they saw Jiren, Frost and Rikorro.

"W-Wait," Elkius noticed Rikorro's face, it was a face he had never seen before, one of true concern. "I've never seen the old man like this...Just who is this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 4:39 pm

"All of our moves?" 18 repeated in disbelief.

So he's not trying to kill us, huh... Android 18 thought as the blasts fell around them. "18!" 17 cried, 28's blasts were raining down among them. "Who cares! We've learnt more in space. Back me up from behind!"

18 nodded, "got it." she said. She held up both of her hands, and made gun shapes with them. She began to fire a barrage of them at 28. All the while, he leaped at 28, from his energy, a large sword, and a smaller one appeared. He swung the large weapon at 28.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 pm

The saint saw everything, Jiren's wrath and the monstrous power he had dredged up from an endless well of potential. He heard Rikorro's order to retread, and despite what he felt, he did not move. "And then what?" He asked to the old master, he did turn his head around, instead his eyes were placed on the wounded monster in front of him, "Run and hide, strike a deal? Use a nuclear power plant? This place offers no chance of any of that, and Jiren's no Thouzer." Frost completed his sentence.

"Besides you and I, no one else in our team can defeat him. Natsu and Crono are fighting their own fights, " he continued, "This monster can't be allowed to continue forward." He held up both hands, and closed his hands into tight fist. He shifted his foot in front of him as he readied his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Stefan was doing his best to reflect his attacks, but he didn't realize the increase in power the neo-saiyans had. Stefan began to slow down and there was a wide opening on his chest.

. . .

"Yeah . . ." Hiei replied.

"Thanks for the help!" Micaiah replied.

Hiei and Micaiah also dodged Natsu's next attack, however Micaiah was slightly scorched by his attack.

. . .

Maskai summoned his dragon and threw it at the two warriors. Fire burst from its mouth launching at them. Ethan and Yamcha both dodged and shot a ki blast together at it. Easily, the attack repelled off of its thick scales.

"Hahaha! Do you really think you can harm my dragon?" Maskai replied. "Why I imagine not even Zelgius could do so."

"Heh, like I believe that," Yamcha replied. "But what if we just destroy the source!!" Yamcha then fired a Kamehameha at him, but his dragon flew in and blocked the attack. The massive serpent flew forward and slammed into Ethan and Yamhca, knocking them onto the ground.

"We can't even get to him," Ethan said. "How annoying."

. . .

"I admire your bravery," Zelgius said to Camus and Calah. "But this won't end well."

"We shall see!" Calah yelled. The two warriors charged at Zelgius, shooting ki blasts at him as they flew. The two of them landed on either side of the Universe 8 warrior and prepared attacks.

"Dark Usagi Fist Barrage!!!"

"Okami Fist!!!" Calah and Camus slammed their attacks into Zelgius' sides and explosion erupted upon impact. The two dashed backwards and began charging another attack. They knew their attack wouldn't be enough.

"Dark Usagi Blast!!!"

"Okamihameha!!!" Both attacks successfully hit Zelgius and as they caught their breath, they awaited for the smoke to clear. Moments later, Zelgius stood unscathed.

"I can tell you two put everything you had into those attacks. I'm afraid neither of you are strong enough." Zelgius flew towards Calah first and lifted his leg into the air. It launched downwards hitting the back of Calah's next and slamming him into the ground. Zelgius then shot a red ki blast at Camus. Somehow, Camus smoothly dodged Zelgius' attack. "Huh?" Even Zelgius was stunned by the speed of this warrior.

"I've pushed myself every day and every night," Camus said. "I try not to waste time . . . I train without long rests. My skill has been polished time and time again. I never stop learning new styles and skills. I always improve rapidly and yet . . . I still find people stronger than myself?"

"I used to be the same," Zelgius replied. "However, I attained such great strength at times I hurt those close to me. Your training regiment is not a wise one. You're going down a path that may leave you with nothing. Even your very body could become broken."

"Maybe you're right . . . But it doesn't matter right now. You . . . You haven't trained in a while, I can tell. Still though, you're near perfection. But as far as skill goes, I surpass even you in that."

"Indeed you do," Zelgius admitted. "Your skill is greater than any warrior I've ever fought. However, even though you dodged one of my weaker attacks, your speed and strength are lacking far too much. Just look at that blood over your body. Your insane durability is even having trouble against my might."

"Heh, you're right . . . Completely right. Call me insane if you will . . . I might even call myself so . . . But I have this feeling within me, that I'm going to win this fight." At that moment Zelgius' mouth seemed to drop slightly and a smile crossed his face.

"You may be the most interesting man I have ever met," Zelgius replied. "My name is Zelgius, many of my universe call me the Black Knight."

"I am Camus, people used to say anyone who knew me was a friend--because all of my enemies I encountered were dead. I'm not sure what all they call me anymore. But I am one of the last surviving full blooded yato in my universe and the strongest of my people."

"Then let us finish this, Camus the yato." The strongest warriors of Universe 7 and 8 would soon continue their clash.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 1:28 am

"No, but we can use the time limit rule to help us," Rikorro replied to Frost. "I can tell you that if we all team up...There's still a low chance of beating him." Rikorro turned to Jiren, the gray sternly looking at them.

"Just go...Only two hours left, I can hold him out for that long!" Rikorro cupped his hand together, and his buddha materialized.

Jiren widened his eyes as he rushed towards Rikorro, it was a speed Rikorro had never encountered before in his life before. However, Rikorro still managed to remain calm.

As Jiren was just inches away from him, Rikorro would slap him away with his palm. However, Jiren would instantly come back, and Rikorro retaliated, and they would continue like they were in a loop; Jiren coming towards Rikorro, the old master slapping him away, and the gray instantly resuming his assault. The clash between them was so intense, it would be felt everywhere.

Itsumi went for an attack with Gohei at Natsu, but the dragon slayer managed to block it.

"Heh, you're not bad for a girl," Natsu told her. "This will be interesting, fellow kraft users fighting each other...Take this!" He readied a flaming fist, but he suddenly stopped as he felt Rikorro's battle with Jiren.

"C-Crap, they've started before me," Natsu sweated bullets as he sensed Jiren's power. "I-I gotta help the old guy!" He then stood beside Frost. Itsumi was standing there, bewildered by the two titans' fight.

Crono saw the opening in Stefan, and was about to take advantage and strike him. However, like Natsu, he felt the resonating battle between Universe 6's mightiest warrior with Universe 11's.

He stopped his attack, and looked towards their direction. He turned back to Stefan, giving him a smile, something to the effect of: "I'll come back, and then we'll continue our fight." The neo-saiyan then joined Frost and Natsu.

"Y-You feel that?" Natsu asked Crono and Frost. "T-This is unbelievable...Some sort of dream!" Crono did nothing but nod at what the pink haired boy said.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 1:38 am

"I can agree." Frost's body reverberated every time Jiren connected with the golden hand of Rikorro's buddha, the saint could barely see the exchange happen as well. He then let a sigh slip from his lips, "I won't intrude on this battle, just yet. All I can hope is that the lack of an arm helps Rikorro."

"Now then not a moment to waste." He addressed to Natsu and Crono, "we still have the girl to defeat." The scarred saint announced.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 1:59 am

"...I'm sorry," Natsu replied to Frost. "The old man can't hold out for much longer...He's a really cool guy, I can't let him lose! Besides...I feel like we can actually win this if we team up, right Crono?!"

Crono looked at the ground, a sullen one. He knew that the three of them had a low chance of winning. But, he nodded, and smiled.

"Alright! Sorry Frost, but you're alone. Don't worry, I'm sure you can handle Itsumi fine. Now let's go!" Crono and Natsu then headed towards Rikorro to aid him in their battle.

"...I forgot how exhilarating true fight was," Rikorro thought to himself as he was pushing back the onslaught of Jiren. "...When was it the last time, that I felt genuine excitation in a battle? I do not remember...But as I knew it,"

Jiren came closer than Rikorro than he ever did before, and almost went for a karate chop to him, but Rikorro still managed to slap him away. It was clear Jiren was only getting tougher to deal wtih,

"A void formed inside of me, leaving me completely empty...Training other people and Alcohol eased the pain, but it never truly covered it up...But now, I feel alive again!" He looked at Jiren sternly, and the gray responded with the same action. They were getting to know each other in the midst of battle.

"And I should thank god for bestowing this last, ultimate gift for me!" However, as the old man finished his inner monologue, Natsu and Crono appeared.

"OLD MAAAAN!" Natsu yelled to him. "We've come to help you!"

Jiren glared at Natsu. "Bastard, who are you to interfere in my fight?!" Instead of leaping towards Rikorro, The gray shifted his direction to Natsu, and he came flying at him with incredibly high speeds.

"Y-Young Natsu!" Rikorro cried as he too flew towards Natsu.

"THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE!" Jiren readied a punch to Natsu, it was a blow that could have easily killed the dragon slayer.

Then, a tearing sound was heard....

"W-What...?" Natsu was confused as to what happened. In front of him was....Rikorro coughing blood...And Jiren's fist tearing through his stomach, it was visible to Natsu.

"Eh he he..." Rikorro giggled weakly as he coughed up some blood. "...This old man risked his life to save you, Natsu."

Jiren was also surprised, but he remained in a frown. He then removed his fist from Rikorro, spilling some blood from the Master's body.

Rikorro then fell to his knee. "O-Old man!" Natsu held his upper body in his arm.

"P-Please finish this...I will help you!" Rikorro took on a ferocious look, which managed to flinch Jiren.

Then, his buddha appeared, and trapped Jiren between two of its palm.

"This is everything I have, Jiren! THIS IS MY ZERO HAND!!" Rikorro yelled. The buddha's mouth opened and from it, a large beam emanated, hitting Jiren.

The force was so immense, it sent Crono and Natsu flying backwards, despite them prepared for what would happen.

"N-Now, finish this off..." Rikorro weakly said, as he passed away.

"Old man...Crono!" Natsu turned to him. "D-Did that do him ?!"

Crono had a very shocked look attached to his face. He then pointed at the smoke.

Natsu's eyes widened. "W-What, you must be joking...!"

From the smoke, walked out Jiren. Though, the attack had injured him a lot, he was drawing a lot of blood.

"...Rikorro, was it?" Jiren spoke. "That is a name I will never forget...Now," Jiren clenched his fist, looked at Natsu and Crono, and smirked.

"Will you two take over him and finish the job?! As fellow Kraft users, you should be burning with rage, for we draw power from the death of loved ones! Come! Let's finish this!"

"You bet we will," Natsu burst out, some tears flowing from his eyes. "The old man wants us to beat you, and that's what we'll do! LET'S GO, CRONO!"

Crono nodded, and drew his sword. Then the duo rushed towards Jiren to begin their battle.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:12 am

The Saint witnessed Rikorro's death on the sideline, and saw as he saved Natsu and Crono from death, he saw them by his side by death. And he barely felt a twang in his heart, perhaps he well and truly was desensitised to this. "It's my mistake for misreading the situation." Deep inside his head, Frost wished that he could use Rikorro's as a puppet, but he would never admit it.

He cracked his neck from side to side, and walked into the ultimate fight.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:21 am

Crono would start the fight by slashing Jiren all over his body, but the Gray managed to block each and every of his strike, despite having only one arm, a fact which surprised the neo-saiyan.

"You're wide open!" Natsu came crashing down with a kick, that sent Jiren a bit backwards. However, the gray was mostly unfazed.

He then noticed Frost coming to the battle. "...An arm for an arm." Jiren rushed towards the humanitarian, going for a spearhand, in the hopes of taking his non-cybernetic arm.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:35 am

"Don't count on it." Frost replied to Jiren, he held up both arms in a stance. He stepped to the right, on the side of the body where Jiren had lost his arm. He threw out his hand, as if he were going to do a hakai. However, it was merely a feint, a trick, to distract Jiren so Natsu and Crono could land a few more hits.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 am

Jiren saw what Frost was going to do. "Not twice!" He replied. He would use his eye trick on Frost, which was hitting him multiple times insanely fast.

However, Natsu and Crono realized that Frost had distracted Jiren for them, and they came crashing at him, somewhat saving the humanitarian.

However, Jiren righted himself, and so did the duo. They stared at each other, and then they flew, where they would lock in a pummel duel.

"R-Rikorro!" Lucan said as they went to the old man's body, Elkius and Mollux followed him.

"W-Wake up! We still need you!" Lucan would move his body back and forth, but the old man wouldn't open his eyes.

"Stop," Elkius put his hand on his shoulder. "The old man has passed away...The least thing he wants us to do is mope around about his death."

Mollux didn't know Rikorro, having only met him during the Cypher Crisis, but he partaken in the somber mood.

"...Let's give him a proper place...I don't want to see him on the battlefield." Elkius would use his shadow based powers to get Rikorro out of bounds. He would fix the gaping hole in the process by filling his shadow, but that would not revive him.

He then got him out of bounds, where the old master simply appeared on the bench, dead and sitting.

"...Consider this his final lesson to us," Elkius said, "Let's make him proud by showing that we can win without him."

He turned back and saw Rikorro's corpse once again. "....Naya...We're sorry."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 2:53 am

Frost's body had been armoured with Ken! And yet blood pooled from his scarred lips, and dripped from his nose. He coughed, his body felt like shit from that short pummelling. "Elikus!" He coughed, he could see Hit too. A plan began to form, they needed someway to beat the monster Jiren had turned into. "Hit!" He shouted, "I need you two."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:03 am

As Jiren was still battling with the two, Elkius would approach Frost. Mollux and Lucan followed him.

"Make it quick," Elkius said as he looked where Natsu, Crono and Jiren were fighting. Jiren was quickly winning the upperhand. "They won't hold out for much longer."

"Hum? Looks like there's quite the gathering here." Maracarita said as she saw the universe 6 warriors gathering around Frost.

"Perhaps some sort of plan? what do you think, Lord Belmod." She asked him.

"...It doesn't matter what kind of plan they have," He responded. "Sometimes, even strategy can't triumph over raw power. Jiren is far above any strategy. His power allows him to."

"...Lord Belmod," Toppo addressed him. "I am not quite sure what Jiren's power is."

"Glad you asked that question, Toppo," Belmod grinned. "You see, Jiren has a very dark and troubled past. Ever since his birth, the only feeling he felt is the feeling of being overwhelmed...However, he was gifted an ability from gods, even above us!

Thanks to it, he can use the past, the nasty feeling of being overwhelmed, and turn it into strength to allow him overpowering any obstacle! Effectively...He's weaponizing the past and uses it as an instrument for the victorious future. That power is the swaying present."

"...I am not quite sure what you do mean," Toppo admitted, "But...as long as we win, it will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 3:06 am

"Use your ability, both of you, cage of time and those shadows." Frost coughed up more blood, "Hold him even for half a second."

"Got it." Hit replied, his hand glowed purple as he prepared his phantom crush fist. The ability needed to activate his cage of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 10 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next