Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next
AuthorMessage
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

Power Level : 2206

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:59 am

"This is our first meeting, Raditz," Dabura said, "Unless...You have met one of the many envoys I sent throughout the twelve universes."

"...Ah, I remember," Itsumi said. "There was someone who was causing trouble over ten years ago who looked like you. He wasn't a really troublesome foe so I forgot about him, until I saw you...What was the big idea? Spread chaos?"

"I remember too." Natsu said and Crono nodded after him.

"First, I would like to apologize," Dabura said, "They broke free of my control due to my ever-worsening state. They weren't supposed to terrorize but rather, act as spies to us."

"Spying? Who were you spying?" Zederkof asked.

"Naturally, the cult of the beast...led by Nek'Zerath...Also known as my younger brother, Demigra."

"Y-Younger brother?" Clementine asked, "Oi, oi, What's this about? Give us more information." Zederkof demanded.

"Naturally. Long, long ago, when the demon realm and the mortal realm were one and the same, suffering and despair were on every corner," Dabura began telling the story. "We denied the fact that we were the root of our suffering, and attributed it to a being that above us, so we can shift the blame towards it. Needless to say, It was a bad idea.

The chaos that has existed long before any known life merged with our need for a higher being, taking the form of what you know as "The beast.""

"Every time I hear about that beast, it gets more and more scarier." Felix shuddered.

"For eons and eons, we served it. We worshiped it, and in exchange, it gave us a fake sense of life, justification to deny ourselves. One of my ancestors, Zalama, created the super dragon balls in tribute of it. Each of the royal blood, my predecessors, had to offer something to it. When it was my turn, I couldn't offer anything to it...And so, we invoked its wrath. I still remember that day vividly, it started by taking control of my younger brother, and quickly, it spread itself to almost all of the demon realm..It was the same day, where the demon realm was sealed.

I had the omni-king, who was Zeno at the time, erase universes for good measure...The same universes you went through."

"...I remember hearing a story like this when I was in the demon realm," Zederkof said. "However, it was no more than an urban legend, a fairy tale at the time...So it was true?"

"Yes it is, Zederkof." Dabura told him. "With the events that transpired, such as the Galactic throne war, Majin Buu's release, The Cypher Crisis, the tournament of power and the demon realm's takeover, the stability of creation has been disrupted...In other words,"

"Order has been thrown and Chaos is rampant," Natsu continued after him. "...The beast is closer than ever from breaking free of its seal, isn't it? We must do something about it."

"Indeed. He might be your enemy, but, I strongly recommend you ally with the white lion, Lex Avendura. However, trying to reason with him will be a difficult task in itself, and I'm sure some of you hate him."

"Of course we do! He betrayed us!" Clementine replied. "If I get my hands on him, I won't feel guilty about using the satsui no hado on him." Ryu sternly replied.

"...Please try to put the hate aside, for this once. This is a matter which requires both sides to team up. Now to the second matter," Dabura turned towards Calah. "Calah, the grand master-"

"I hope I'm not interrupting something important here!" A voice was heard, coming closer.

"W-Who goes there?!" Merithena grabbed her staff and readied herself. However, she was teleported in front of the gate, facing the group.

"W-What-" She felt something on her back, some sort of hand resting on her, and then a violent burst of purple electricity appeared. "GAAAAO!" She screamed...Eventually, it was silent.

"Good grief, is it that painful? Anyways," The man behind her said, as he grabbed the key she had. "That makes two...And with all of you, I will have all of them!"

"...I didn't expect you to be here, Demigra."

"Ah come on," Nek'Zerath, aka Demigra said, "Can't you greet your little brother properly?"

"It's hard for me to think of you as a brother...Especially with that hideous appearance of yours, now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex was punched by Zelgius. However, he teleported behind him and attempted to karate chop him on his neck.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 7:27 pm

"Where do you get off trying to intrude like this?!" Yamcha exclaimed.

"I'm going to incinerate this guy," Raditz said.

. . .

Zelgius was hit in the back of the neck and pushed down to the ground with a heavy force. Zelgius then pushed himself back up and threw a super explosive around his body to push Lex back. Afterwards, he'd rush towards him throwing a combo of attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:14 am

"Oh, do try," Nek'Zerath taunted Raditz, "However!" He lifted his hand and stone tablets came out of the ground.

On it, were the friends of the group.

"T-This can't be..P-Pear?! Goji?!" Clementine saw their stone tablets.

"G-Guys...?" Natsu reacted to the stone tablets of his friends, such as Erza and Gajeel. At the same time, Crono dropped his sword from shock, as he stared in disbelief as what had become of Matt, Frog, Ayla and Anne.

"Ho? It seems I got a reaction from you lot. Now.."Raditz", was it? If you want to attack me, then show me your resolve," Nek'Zerath snapped his fingers, and a stone tablet emerged in front of him...Drawn on it, was none other than the late Son Goku.

"I believe this man, Son Goku...Rather, Kakarot, is your younger brother. If you plan on incinerating me, I will gladly let you do it...If you are willing to sacrifice everything, including your own blood."

"PIKKON!" It was then Ryu went out of control and teleported behind Nek'Zerath, however, the sorcerer let out a rather disappointed look. "Here's what happens when you disregard the rules." He extended his arm towards Ryu and stopped him. "I-I can't move!" Ryu tried to struggle, but it was all in vain. It was then he felt something and he began screaming.

"Hmph. I'm letting you go away this time. Don't make do something I don't want to." Nek'Zerath then threw him at the group's feet.

"Demigra...What do you hope in achieving throughout all of this?" Dabura asked him.

"...Inner peace by regaining my former beauty back," Demigra replied. "I've been sick of this hideous, bug like appearance. And the one you call the "beast", is my only ray of hope."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex was pushed back, and then was hit by Zelgius' devastating combo. He broke free by vanishing behind Zelgius, and attacking with his own combo of attacks.

"Why is Avendura taking his time?" Namr pointed. "Despite what had become of him," Elkius replied. "He is still a fighter at heart. Zelgius is one of the few that had the courage to challenge him therefore his fighter side took over his logical and rational one. Besides, I'm pretty sure Avendura is seeing this as a nice break from work, if you want to say so."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 11:10 pm

"D-Darn it!" Raditz exclaimed, gripping his fist tightly.

"Is that really all you want?" Calah asked. "Surely there are more simpler means of regaining your previous looks."

. . .

Zelgius was pummeled by Lex's combo and in a moment of freedom launched his arm back creating a ki blade the length of a sword then plunged it forward at Lex's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 9:10 am

"There are," Nek'Zerath replied, "However..Where would be the fun in an alternate trip? This filthy world needs to change, and only our lord is capable of such a feat."

Nek'Zerath then stroked his chin for a few seconds. "...Calah, was it? You asked me if that was what I really wanted...Well, There are something else I want, and I came here for!" Nek'Zerath lifted both of hands in the air and purple lightning came from it.

"I want your souls! Master will surely be appeased by them!" He shot them at the group.

"S-Shit, it's too fast!" Felix exclaimed. However, a ki barrier appeared in front of the group, dispelling Nek'Zerath's attack.

"Dabura?!" Zederkof exclaimed, as the demon realm king had protected them and stood, facing Nek'Zerath.

"Oh brother," Nek'Zerath sighed. "Still trying to get in my way? This time you will die!" He shot up an even stronger attack towards Dabura and the group.

"Demigra! That evil ambition of yours will be your downfall!" He generated a ki wall to stop the attack, but it began fissuring because of the immense pressure.

Dabura turned his head towards the group as he was fending off his brother's attack.

"G-Go! There's a portal behind my throne!" He yelled, "Take it and you'll end up in the Grand Master's palace! As a matter of fact, Calah, The grand master said he needed to tell you something important! Once you return in there, 11 months have had passed since! You will have a month to prepare for the upcoming battle! NOW GO!"

"Right, let's go!" Natsu exclaimed as he and the rest jumped into the portal.

The sword went through Lex's stomach, which completely immobilized him. Lex spat some blood and knelt down.

"I-Impressive, not only you were the first one to land a clean hit," Lex praised Zelgius, "You were also the first one to pierce through my defense. For this, I compliment you...And you are indeed worthy of falling to my true power."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:30 pm

The rest of them jumped into the portal transporting to the Grand Master's World.

"Yo," the Grand Master said upon them showing up. "Yeah, I can tell you're all frantic, but don't worry, I already know the whole story."

"Do what you need to do with me," Calah said.

"Very well," he replied. "The rest of you can train on my planet. Now then, Calah, Liquir, and Zephiel . . . Follow me." The four of them then flew off until they made it to a mountain with prism colors.

"Now then, Lord Liquir," the Grand Master began. "You first."

"Right," he said. "Calah, I bestow this power to you . . . Ragnell." He held out his hand and a blue orb of ki floated in his hand. "Your father Greil once wielded this power years ago. In those days, he was known as Gawain. Alondite and Ragnell are two incredibly powerful energies that exist in this universe, they were in fact created by the Grand Master himself. The Grand Master has bestowed the power to those who are worthy. The latest were Zelgius and Gawain. Gawain was Zelgius' master and friend. He trained him but left him years later. That's when Gawain became Greil and rested on Earth, living there. You were later born. Things however didn't end and Zelgius came to Earth. He wasn't satisfied with the foes he met and challenged Greil to a battle to the death. Zelgius had won, he dominated the battle with ease. He later found out that Greil had lost a great amount of his power due to an old fight. He then discovered you and decided that one day you would be able to rival him and challenge him in a true battle. He had no idea that you were Greil's son though in the Tournament of Power. He took Greil's power for safe keeping for you and no wishes you to accept it. Zelgius alone is facing Lex now and didn't go in thinking he'd win. He's putting all his trust and hope in you now Calah. He may be your father's murderer, but he has changed greatly over the years and wishes only life upon you. He doesn't want you to have to face Lex, which is why he is trying to take him down himself. However, it doesn't like even he can win."

"I see . . ." Calah said. "So that's what really happened to my father all of those years ago."

"Indeed," the Grand Master replied. "It is all true. Now, will you accept the power of Ragnell?"

"Yes!" Calah exclaimed. He reached forth and grasped it. "Gah!" The power went inside Calah and he absorbed it.

"Now, this alone won't be enough. You have a final trial. Let's head inside this mountain." They did and ahead was a pool that light shone down upon. "Lay inside for the ritual to unlock your true power. Calah did so and closed his eyes within and the ritual began.

. . .

"Hmph, then let's see it then," Zelgius replied, pulling his blade back and stepping backwards away from him.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm

"That Dabura guy mentioned we had a month left before an upcoming battle...But what does this all mean?" Felix said.

"Pretty obvious, isn't it? We'll train for a month, and beat up the bad guys, like Lex and that weird bug guy!" Natsu referred to Nek'Zerath. "I have to do it. To save my friends...and the universe. The beast must be taken down."

"Indeed, Natsu. Besides, Lex took most of my followers," Itsumi followed after him, "So I kinda have a beef with him..His parrot, too." She gritted her teeth.

"Well, whatever the case is," Zederkof said, "We still need some sort of plan. Maybe that Calah guy can become much stronger than even your friend "Lex"."

After a few minutes later, they had felt something.

"I-It's him again...Avendura!" Ragger sensed Lex powering up to his full power against Zelgius. "W-What's happening?!" Clementine asked aloud.

"Very well." Lex slowly got up. He assumed the standard power up pose and as a white aura enveloped him, the skies darkened and thunder struck the ground.

"Oi, God Emperor!" Paradox called out, "Don't try to ruin this place, okay? That's my home, you know!"

As Lex still powered up, his body began to turn black, as if he was a shadow. His eyes, however, were all blue, and they stared directly at Zelgius.

It was then that the warped, fox-like creature that appeared in his fight against Ragger materialized out of Lex's body, dwarfing him. It looked at Zelgius and began laughing:

"You shouldn't have done that." It said, before cackling and finally dissipating.

"Pfiou..." Lex sighed as he was fighting in his full power.

"Sorry about that. "Hakumen" likes to...make people uncomfortable. Anyways, what do you think, Zelgius? This is my full, unadulterated power. I'm still open to you joining my cause, we don't have to do this." Lex told Zelgius.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:37 pm

"That ki," Zelgius began. "I can tell, this is straight up evil. Have at you, devil." Zelgius powered up to the max as his red aura burst around his body and he waited for Lex to strike first.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 6:38 pm

"It seems you know what power this is, but let me ask you...Do you know what it actually is?" Lex asked Zelgius, he then teleported behind him and attempted to pierce him in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm

With that, Lex had plunged a hole into Zelgius' stomach.

"Heh," Zelgius smirked as blood poured from his mouth. "Looks like I wasn't the one destined to stop you. But oh well, there is another. I thought he may have been the one to kill me, but this'll work fine. Gawain . . . I'll see you soon." Zelgius ripped himself from Lex's arm and with a final ditch effort turned around and threw all of his power into a single punch.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Lex didn't even attempt to block Zelgius' punch, and it hit him square in the face. Lex's eyes would not let go of Zelgius, as he thought it would be disgraceful to not witness the mighty warrior's last moments.

Some blood trickled down his mouth, and he had this to say to Zelgius:

"Destiny had another yet fulfilling role for you, Zelgius," Lex told him, "...Rest well, old warrior. Along with your friend."

"..It's faint, but I feel a power gradually decreasing." Zederkof said.

"T-That has to be Zelgius...I can recognize it...So even he fell to Lex." Itsumi told the group.

"...The least we can do, is make sure his death wasn't in vain." Crono spoke, and all of the others turned towards him.

"So you can speak, after all!" Felix said to him. "Yeah. You're right, Crono. We can't Lex continue down this path. And we also have to deal with the other guy. Should we win...This is when things will finally end."

"Right, let's get to it." Clementine pumped her fist, and grinned.

"So, Boss Zerath," Raiga walked up to him, "Got any of 'em keys?"

"Yes, I did. Two. Four are under Dabura's chosen ones and the last one is under that despicable Avendura. Oh, Dabura," Nek'Zerath turned to a stone tablet that had the demon realm king on it. "You created troubles for me from start to end. If only you had accepted our lord instead of rebelling, you would be not trapped in eternal agony."

"Er, okay," Raiga somewhat uncomfortable at Nek'Zerath's monologue, "We told ya we had a new recruit, so we brought her here!"

"Ah yes. The one Gomory and Azazel had in store? Bring her here."

"Aye. Naya, get yerself here!" With this, Naya had walked up, eyes sullen and devoid of any emotion. Behind her was Gomory, her mother.

"Lord Nek'Zerath," Gomory knelt, "It is a pleasure to bask in the presence of the demon realm's former counselor, the second most important after the king."

"Yes, yes. That child...Is she yours? I can sense some similarity between the two of you."

"Indeed, she is! My flesh and blood. Naya, say hi!"

"Hi." The small girl replied in an emotionless voice.

Nek'Zerath looked at her, and he grinned. "Oh perfect, like a white paper, begging to be written." He thought, and he went towards.

"Hello, Naya," He told her, patting her head. "I am Mr. Nek'Zerath. Tell me, is something troubling you?"

"..."

"Hm. You're conflicted about what happened, don't you? Your father, Rikkoro's, death at the hands of the man you once thought were your uncle, Elkius. I know this because I too, was with Elkius."

"R-Really?" She asked.

"Yes! He was like a son to me. I always took care of him, fed him, gave him home and a sense of purpose, and look what he did to me. Betrayed me. My poor, fragile heart was shattered thanks to this wicked man. He is not a good-natured man. He did not satisfy himself with taking everything away from me, he had to do the same with you. And he will continue this cycle until he draws his last breath. He, alongside Avendura, are obstacles in the path for true peace. The peace your father fought and died for. So, Naya...I would appreciate if you joined us. Your mom is with us."

"..Y-Yes. I will join you." Naya said as her pupils were glowing a red, Nek'Zerath was using some sort of strange magic to brainwash the frail girl, and the madman grinned through all of it.

"With the power of a demon lord to our side, our army will grow stronger. Even more so when the epoch finally opens in a month, and the multiverse will be complete, as it was once." Nek'zerath said while walking away, eventually disappearing.
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Zelgius' fist slipped as his body fell onto Lex's shoulder, the Black Knight had passed.

. . .

"No!" Camus exclaimed. He had stopped his battle a moment between him and Ignis. The two of them were still fighting from when Zaikon came.

"What's the matter?" Ignis asked.

"I can feel, a great warrior has just died."

"Enough, let's finish this fight."
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 7:49 am

"..." Lex stared at Zelgius' body, resting on his shoulder. He turned his head around and with his eyes, shot a beam that dug into the ground. He then grabbed Zelgius' body and put it there, as he buried him.

Lex powered down to his base level, and he put his palm on his forehead. "..This power is a curse," He said, before shifting his attention to Paradox. "Why have you given it to me, Paradox?"

"Because, someone needs to suffer for the other countless people," Paradox grinned, "And you are the perfect one for this."

"I suppose I can't argue with that, what's done is done. Well, now, do any of you have information?" Lex asked.

"I have some. Seems that the cult had their hands on some of the keys," Elkius replied, "Merithena's and Kusonogi's."

"I see. What about you, Namr?"

"Rawr?" Namr looked up as he was being addressed. "Well, this honorable tiger got info that in a month from now, the gates of the epoch will finally open up for good," Namr said, "The lost universes will be merged with the existing ones, ushering events of chaos. If I have to throw in one of my ideas, I believe this is when the cult will finally show themselves and strike, they had been working underground for too much."

"Right. Paradox?"

"Not much. A little deduction from me...But I believe the man you slew had some sort of relation to your friend Calah. This means that Calah didn't hate you before, he will now, because you killed an important person to him."

"Hum. That's okay." Lex bluntly replied.

"Now, I want all four of you to gather all of the white knights," Lex stood up, "We will try to make plans for this month, and maybe, even strike the cult before they can do anything."
Back to top Go down
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 11:50 am

"I . . . Can't believe it," Ignis said. "I still can't beat you?!"

"Heh, I think you could now," Camus admitted. "Your heart just isn't in it right now. You've changed, Ignis. I didn't think being with a villain like Zaikon would do that, but somehow it did."

". . ."

"There's a battle coming, one far greater than this little grudge of yours. Without you maybe even realizing it, we have been preparing though. We both grew considerably stronger through this battle.
Back to top Go down
Turnabout Terror

Turnabout Terror

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 1:13 pm

"So, what do we do now?" Felix asked.

"We should train and prepare ourselves for this battle," Zederkof said. "Then, that fated day will come. Still, we've got to discuss matters."

"Indeed," Itsumi replied. "For starters, we've got two enemies: The cult, led by Demigra, and The white knights, led by Lex. No doubt they see us as targets, but the question is, are they ally?"

"I doubt that," Natsu answered. "That bug guy didn't seem to like Lex, so they are enemies. Hmmm..." Natsu tilted his head as he began to think. "...It's going to be a war for those keys, isn't it?  The bug guy has two keys, and we have four. If I remember correctly, there were six high gods. I think it's safe to say that Lex's gang has none of them."

"Yes," Ryu added to the conversation, "However, let's assume the worst and say that he has knowledge of said keys. No doubt he's going to try and take ours. The demon realm king told us to try and team up with him, but frankly, after what he has done, I refuse to aid him in any form. Especially since he helped in taking Pikkon's soul. Whether he did it on purpose or not, I still won't forgive."

"Maybe. But we could try to reason with Elkius and Namr," Felix said, "However, Paradox...He's best to be avoided. I've trained for years in the wilderness, so my senses are as sharp as an animal..But that guy oozes bad vibes. He's probably, no, he's the one behind all of this. We'll have to be careful of him.

There's also the issue of the "bug guy" and his stone tablets, I recognized Goku, Pariston, Ken and Sunn Goten...Are they sealed, somehow? What for purpose?"

"I know which purpose," Ragger spoke, "I know because I once was there, too. They may look like stone tablets now, but in fact, they're in an eternal vortex of pain and suffering. The beast is feeding off them to sustain itself. It's the reason why that thing never died, it takes away the lives of others. What a resilient bastard.

Hm," Ragger smirked. "Heh, since I'm standing in front of all of you, then we can free the guys from their prisons. That way, We can avoid the monster waking up. All we got to do, is beat those evil monks and their little charade and anyone who comes in our way, especially Avendura."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 3/3)
Page 1 of 59Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next