Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Forum

A forum about the Dragon Ball Universe. As well as discussions of other anime/manga and any kind of chat.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
L.L.
Admin
L.L.

Power Level : 1760

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Stefan blocked Crono's attack with his blade and began throwing a fury of attacks.

"I can't beat this guy, I see no way of doing it. I won't even be able to hold out until time runs out. I just need to at least injure him so the others can finish him."

. . .

Vegeta punched the hakai blast away and threw his hand up.

"Big Bang Attack!!!"

. . .

"C-Calah, I think we should keep fighting Zelgius," Camus said.

"But we can't win," Calah replied. "I see no way to it. Vegeta or Raditz aren't even here. I can't keep up with them or you. How can we stand a chance against this guy."

"There might be away, but we won't win through power."

. . .

Hiei shot the Dragon of the Darkness Flame back at Natsu's attack and Marisa used her Crimson Flash. From above Natsu, Micaiah began forming a powerful attack of light.

"Thani!" The blast came plunging down towards him.

Maskai's eyes had wandered as he saw Yamcha and Ethan flying.

"I'm going to get revenge for Zez and Kurama," he said, then flew off towards the two of them.

"You came all alone?" Yamcha asked. "Pretty foolish."

"You two are pretty banged up," Maskai replied. "I'm not too concerned."

. . .

"Well, seems some universes had formed some alliances," Zephiel said suddenly.

"Yes, it does appear to be that way," Grand Priest replied. "Seems they didn't make it evident until just now. What will you do about it?"

"Hmm, nothing as of now. But let's just say I'm hoping Universe 7, 8, or 11 wins now. If the other universes are allied, then they probably have some wish they all agree on. I don't like that idea. For that reason, I'm against these other universes."

"You're not going to upset the fights, are you?"

"No, hopefully not. I don't see a reason to right now."
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballforum.forumotion.com
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

Power Level : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 8:22 pm

28 would find Abra just floating there in the vastness of space, shuddering slightly "I-is...it gone?" she mumbled quietly when she spotted the android. When he got closer the Majin moved behind him and held onto him, slightly melting against him like a goo girl. "Right, Namek it is then...lead the way, 28." she let out a relieved sigh and rested her head on the android's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

Power Level : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Namek was an ugly world, a landscape of dull blue grounds, and green skies, with the occasional tree which dotted it. It was desolate, devoid of nearly all life, ever since a calamity befell it centuries ago. The only sentient beings which roamed the planet where the Namekians, who had nearly been reduced to extinction years ago by a tyrant named Freeza, before he was killed by Son Goku (in 5 seconds.)

However, the Namekians have not bounced back. For now another threat has invaded their lives, drawn by the knowledge of the dragon balls. One infinitely more horrific than Freeza, beings those power could not be sensed. They hunted down the Namekians and picked them off one by one for their own amusement. Most of the villages where in ruins, and a lot of the Namekians still left where in active hiding.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

Power Level : 406

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Feeling Abra’s thiccness on him, he quickly reached for his signature handkerchief and patted his forehead. “R-right,” 28 said, adjusting his pants a bit. “Let’s get to Namek.”

28 then led Abra to Namek, because flying in space is a thing for androids and majins. As the two begin to descend, they’re greeted with the sight of nothingness. Bland landscapes and trees with no signs of life were everywhere to be seen. “This is lame. I knew Frieza killed most of the namekians but you’d think some would’ve lived. They can literally regenerate limbs when they get torn off.” 28 said sarcastically.

“There’s supposed to be wish balls here. Don’t shrink me though if I’m wrong. :haha:” 28 said, nervously laughing. “Let’s see if the radar works on these.”
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Once they were firmly on the ground Abra let go of 28 and cleared her throat as she resumed her usual more solid form, she made sure to check the android's back for any pieces of pink goo that might've still been stuck to him, thankfully there wasn't any. Abra took a look around and pouted "This place is a little dull but at least there aren't any Cherubi's here....I hope." she said with a nervous chuckle at the end of her sentence.

"Oh don't worry, I won't do anything bad to you." she teased as she took out the radar to check if it worked. The majin pressed the button a few times and it beeped like it was supposed to and the screen lit up but there were no dots to be seen. "Either there aren't any wish balls here or the radar only works on earth." Abra then put the radar back in her body which is where she had apparently been storing it this entire time. "What's the plan, should we take a look around anyway?" she asked the android curiously.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:08 pm

“Yeah might as well. Maybe there’s some of those green bois here. We could ask them and see where we could find them.” 28 said, powering up and readying himself to go. He then scans the area for any life and finds what appeared to be a small namekian village not far from where they were. “Looks like there is some here. Let’s head to them.”

When the two arrived to the village, 28 spotted three namekians outside one of the houses. He made his way over to them and said, “Yo, were looking for the orange wish balls. Any idea where we can find them?” The namekians looked at him as if was an idiot. “You mean the dragon balls?” One of them said plainly, a look that was similar to wondering where the heaven is at. 28 gave him the same look and said, “No, the orange wish balls. There’s usually 7 of them and they have stars. When you bring them together, they grant you a wish.”

The same namekian, still looking at him as if he was stupid said, “Yeah, ok. Anyways those are all gone. Besides even if they were still here, we wouldn’t give them to you anyways. You’re probably too weak to summon Porunga anyways, I can’t even sense your power.” The namekian said while laughing, the others joining in.

“Funny.” 28 said before appearing directly in front of the namekian in an instant. 28 then grabbed his head and squished it, causing his eyes to slightly pop out and leaving a purple mess of namekian goop. 28 dropped the now dead namekian and grabbed the other two by the back of their heads, smashing the twos face into one another with enough force to cause the front have of their heads to completely flatten one another.

After dropping those two, he then walked back calmly to Abra and said, “Well they didn’t help much. Apparently there’s no dragon balls here either.” In an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:19 pm

"Heh, I guess someone else beat us to the punch." A calm male voice, devoid of emotion observed.

"Couldn't he have disposed of it in a less obnoxious way? He reminds me of you." Another voice, this one was feminine, and showed signs of disgust.

"Heh, this stranger knows how to have fun."

The two voices came from top of a hill, which overlooked a house. They belonged to twins, one blond and one with black hair. Their appearances were identical, only separated by the attire they had both chosen to worn. The boy, the one with black hair had chosen space armour, similar in appearance to the late Freeza force, while the girl, the one with blond hair, wore a black dress.
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Abra tagged along wherever 28 went, when they came across the namekians the majin was a bit curious about them as she had never seen one before but that didn't last long as soon they were reduced to squished grapes by the annoyed Android. She didn't really care all that much though that they were dead already. "Oh...that's a bit disappointing, Oh I know how about we-" the pink girl was about to make a suggestion when she heard voices nearby, she turned to look at the hill where the voices came from.

It just seemed like a duo of humans "Oh hey there." she waved at them from beside 28 "Let's go greet them." Abra said to 28 before walking towards the hill and the twins.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:00 pm

28, still a little annoyed with the know it all namekians, followed Abra to the two new visitors. Once they got closer, 28 began analyzing them and seeing if he could get a read on their powers. His sensors weren’t picking anything up but, he remained on guard.

“I don’t like the looks of this, 28 said softly to Abra, “They might look like kids but, something tells me there’s a lot more to it than that. Be ready if anything happens.” With that, he then turned to the two new people and said, “We came here under the impression that the orange wish balls were still here. However it seems there’s only smart mouth green bois instead. Can I ask what it is you two are doing here?”
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:04 pm

The black haired one's eyes narrowed when he saw the red ribbon army logo on 28's jacket, his face soon flashed with recognition. "That takes me back." He laughed, "Didn't expect to see any other Earth Androids out here. My name's 17," he gestured to his sister.

"You don't have to introduce me." She rolled her eyes, "Mine's 18."
Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:11 pm

Abra gasped lightly when she heard the male's name was 17, she turned and tugged on 28's sleeve "Hey, hey, isn't that the one you said you were related too the most?" the majin turned back to face the other androids with a big smile "Hello, I'm Abra, it's so nice to meet 28's siblings!"

"But anyway, you never did answer 28's question, what are you doing here on Namek, did you come looking for the wish orbs too?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:19 pm

28 had a conflicted look on his face. In a sense, it was nice to meet fellow androids although he had heard many stories about these two from Gero. However, 28 decides that it was best to give them a chance before assuming anything. They probably hated Gero as much as he did.

“Interesting. My friend here is right, we share the same creator if you’re the 17 and 18 I know about. Judging by how you recognize the RR logo, I’d say you are. I’m Android 28, a later model based on previous versions, mostly you 17, and was enhanced in the ways Gero felt were flawed or obsolete.” 28 said to 17 and 18.

“We would both like to know why you are here on this planet of all places though, and what your intentions are from here.” 28 said, a curious tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Gog Trump

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:21 pm

After 28 and Abra had both asked them to specify on why they had come here in the first place. 17 and 18 in a perfect motion turned to look at each other, it was eerie, and inhuman. In that instant the androids silently communicated with each other, whatever discussion was had ended. "I'll make this short;" 18 stated bluntly as she turned to look at the odder duo, "Gero's alive, and he's out here."

"I'm not surprised you wouldn't have known," 17 said he addressed to 28 in particular, "I killed the bastard, but he had a whole entire copy of his memory stored away. Left the whole damn planet to escape us."

Back to top Go down
Pocket-God

Pocket-God

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:27 pm

Abra blinked innocently a few times and then gave a quick look to each of the three androids "So...lemme guess, this Gero guy is on Namek then or maybe just some information on him?" she guessed before taking seat on the ground right where she was standing. "Since the wish orbs mission of mine was a bust I need a new one, mind if I help you guys with this Gero thing?"
Back to top Go down
BigDik69

BigDik69

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Hearing what the android duo said made 28 have flashbacks to when Gero was carving away at his body, removing various parts of him to replace them with his new robotics. 28s hands turned to fists and his jaw tightened, his face showing a visible anger. “That bastard is still alive? I’d love to pay him a visit, and bring his head back with me after it.”

Once Abra had spoken, 28 had calmed down a bit. His attention then turned to her and with a small smile, he said, “It would be great to have you along. I believe this is only the start of our adventures to take place.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)   Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball RP Thread (Topic 2/3)
Page 8 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next